The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
Pal Joey
littleswannygirl
Rowley
Galted
Mind the windows Tino.
superflyweight
JuliusHMarx
rIck_dAgless
Adam D
kingraf
14 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 18 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by kingraf Tue 16 Sep 2014, 1:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Headed to the dam this weekend. God I've missed it. Girlfriend's never been and I'm undecided on whether to take her or not.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 18 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Mon 29 Sep 2014, 11:05 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Union wrote:Michael Caine film about a swarm of bees, can't remember what it was called though.

The Waspinator?

Zulu?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 18 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by trottb Mon 29 Sep 2014, 11:07 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
trottb wrote:Went to a few vineyards yesterday then a cider farm for lunch. It was splendid.

Public holiday here today (celebrating the Queen's birthday) so I've been at the royal show. I'm not quite sure what is royal about pig racing, sheep shearing or wood chopping, but, it was all fairly entertaining.

Trott!  You're still alive.  What a joy on a Monday morning.

Where is 'here'?

Perth, mate. Moved here around 2 years ago to progress my career, which, funnily enough, coincided with my drop in 606V2 time.

Left the show a couple of hours ago, just tuned into the news to see that a bull had got loose. Seething that I missed that.

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 29 Sep 2014, 11:07 am

Union Cane wrote:the were literally thousand of them

Shame.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 29 Sep 2014, 11:08 am

seanmichaels wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:
Union wrote:Michael Caine film about a swarm of bees, can't remember what it was called though.

The Waspinator?

Zulu?

"Bees, thousands of them...."

"Don't shoot until you see the whites of their ocellis,"

"You were only supposed to blow the bloody wings off!"
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 29 Sep 2014, 11:09 am

trottb wrote:
trottb wrote:Went to a few vineyards yesterday then a cider farm for lunch. It was splendid.

Public holiday here today (celebrating the Queen's birthday) so I've been at the royal show. I'm not quite sure what is royal about pig racing, sheep shearing or wood chopping, but, it was all fairly entertaining.

Trott!  You're still alive.  What a joy on a Monday morning.

Where is 'here'?

Perth, mate. Moved here around 2 years ago to progress my career, which, funnily enough, coincided with my drop in 606V2 time.

Left the show a couple of hours ago, just tuned into the news to see that a bull had got loose. Seething that I missed that.

Ah I see.

Shame for us but good luck to you.

Do pop in whenever you can.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 29 Sep 2014, 11:10 am

Union Cane wrote:the were literally thousand of them

Shame.

I were talking northern, weren't I.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 29 Sep 2014, 11:10 am

seanmichaels wrote:Tino, do you need a shed or do the outhouses provide you with all your storage needs?

I am fully shedded up thanks. I actually have 2.

I am still interested in a log store. I need to see your work before I put an order in though.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 29 Sep 2014, 11:12 am

I feel left out.

I have a workshop but no shed. I know some people that have sheds though.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 29 Sep 2014, 11:18 am

superflyweight wrote:I feel left out.  

I have a workshop but no shed.  I know some people that have sheds though.  

One of mine is f*cking huge as well.

The other one is normal size.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Mon 29 Sep 2014, 11:19 am

I too have friends with a shed. They are perfect for hiding big spiders and snakes.

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 29 Sep 2014, 11:22 am

seanmichaels wrote:Tino, do you need a shed or do the outhouses provide you with all your storage needs?

I am fully shedded up thanks.  I actually have 2.

I am still interested in a log store.  I need to see your work before I put an order in though.

Should be done tonight.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 29 Sep 2014, 11:36 am

superflyweight wrote:I feel left out.  

I have a workshop but no shed.  I know some people that have sheds though.  

One of mine is f*cking huge as well.

The other one is normal size.  

My testicles are like that.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 29 Sep 2014, 11:39 am

This is my bad boy.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 18 Shed10

Obviously this is before I preservatiseded it. Looks to be terribly on the wonk in that picture, it isn't that bad in reality. Or perhaps it is, and I am blind to it's faults because I love it so.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 29 Sep 2014, 11:42 am

Union Cane wrote:This is my bad boy.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 18 Shed10

Obviously this is before I preservatiseded it. Looks to be terribly on the wonk in that picture, it isn't that bad in reality. Or perhaps it is, and I am blind to it's faults because I love it so.

That's a beauty. Although very small.

Did you just have a picture already in your phone or did you rush home to take one?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 29 Sep 2014, 11:47 am

Mine looks reasonably similar to Union's size wise. Does not have a lot in it at the minute, some crates of stuff we don't use in the house and my even less frequently used bike.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 29 Sep 2014, 11:48 am

I only keep the lawnmower and the barbecue and some spider webs in there, don't need anything bigger.

I had a picture of something else, it happened to be in the background so I carefully cropped the image.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 29 Sep 2014, 11:50 am

did you take more than a 1/3 of the leaf off when you last mowed the lawn?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 29 Sep 2014, 11:50 am

Union Cane wrote:I only keep the lawnmower and the barbecue and some spider webs in there, don't need anything bigger.

I had a picture of something else, it happened to be in the background so I carefully cropped the image.

Naked imaginary wife?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 29 Sep 2014, 11:50 am

Rowley wrote:Mine looks reasonably similar to Union's size wise. Does not have a lot in it at the minute, some crates of stuff we don't use in the house and my even less frequently used bike.

I have next to nothing in both sheds but I live in the country.

We all have massive sheds. It's the done thing.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 29 Sep 2014, 11:52 am

seanmichaels wrote:did you take more than a 1/3 of the leaf off when you last mowed the lawn?

Erm, yes, probably.

Why do you ask?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 29 Sep 2014, 11:53 am

Union Cane wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:did you take more than a 1/3 of the leaf off when you last mowed the lawn?

Erm, yes, probably.

Why do you ask?

White-ish tips show a bit of stress. Blade could also be blunt. I presume you use a rotary?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 29 Sep 2014, 12:08 pm

I use a rotary with a blunt blade. I need to change the blade, I have got a replacement already, the original blade is a bit bent as I ran over a rock, but I can't wangle it off as it is all manked up and stiff.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 29 Sep 2014, 12:19 pm

We all have massive sheds.  It's the done thing.

They're called Summer Houses Tina, you're fooling nobody.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 29 Sep 2014, 12:20 pm

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 18 Mower10

This could start to go a bit Brooks Newmark if I'm not careful...
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 29 Sep 2014, 12:20 pm

I live in a flat, no shed, does a storage unit count? Same thing.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 29 Sep 2014, 12:25 pm

I have a yard rather than a garden Rick, as such lawnmower talk is lost on me.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 29 Sep 2014, 12:30 pm

Jeff wrote:I have a yard rather than a garden Rick, as such lawnmower talk is lost on me.

I am still quite impressed that Unions idea for a shed discussion to propel towards the split is still running it's course...

And a nice man with a lawnmower does the lawns in the garden bit in my Flat, looks like an OK mower.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 29 Sep 2014, 12:33 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
Jeff wrote:I have a yard rather than a garden Rick, as such lawnmower talk is lost on me.

I am still quite impressed that Unions idea for a shed discussion to propel towards the split is still running it's course...

And a nice man with a lawnmower does the lawns in the garden bit in my Flat, looks like an OK mower.

You have a garden bit in your flat? How f*cking big is this place?

I know lawyers are rich but that's ridiculous.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 29 Sep 2014, 12:35 pm

Tino wrote:You have a garden bit in your flat? How f*cking big is this place?

I know lawyers are rich but that's ridiculous.

You must have a trout stream running through your servants quarters Tino?

(maybe I forgot to add the word "complex" after "flat")

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 29 Sep 2014, 12:38 pm

Not sure poshness is a glass house Tina should be throwing too many stones in.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 29 Sep 2014, 12:40 pm

Rowley wrote:Not sure poshness is a glass house Tina should be throwing too many stones in.

I'm practically unemployed at the minute, Jeff. I can be as sanctimonious as I like.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 29 Sep 2014, 12:43 pm

Hope things are OK Tina. Here's hoping it does not reach the stage where you have to start laying staff off.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 29 Sep 2014, 12:47 pm

Rowley wrote:Hope things are OK Tina. Here's hoping it does not reach the stage where you have to start laying staff off.

Read his lips, jeff. He won't drive a Mini Metro.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 29 Sep 2014, 12:55 pm

Union Cane wrote:I use a rotary with a blunt blade. I need to change the blade, I have got a replacement already, the original blade is a bit bent as I ran over a rock, but I can't wangle it off as it is all manked up and stiff.

Should be a 2 min job with an adjustable wrench.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 29 Sep 2014, 12:59 pm

sean wrote:Should be a 2 min job with an adjustable wrench.

I have a just able wench at home...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 29 Sep 2014, 1:01 pm

superflyweight wrote:
Rowley wrote:Hope things are OK Tina. Here's hoping it does not reach the stage where you have to start laying staff off.

Read his lips, jeff.  He won't drive a Mini Metro.  

How ghastly.

I have already let Min Choi go. I don't care if he is an orphan or not, I just can't afford to keep him on as shoe shine boy anymore.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 29 Sep 2014, 1:06 pm

If there is anything we can do to help Tina you only have to ask, we care too much about you to see you have to try and muddle through with any less than a staff of 12. Getting rid of the shoe shine boy is bad enough, but pool cleaners, butlers and gardeners are just essentials.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 29 Sep 2014, 1:10 pm

Rowley wrote: pool cleaners, butlers and gardeners are just essentials.

That is my attitude exactly. I've made enough sacrifices, I've already told the kids we can only eat one swan this Christmas.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 29 Sep 2014, 1:11 pm

superflyweight wrote:

How ghastly.

I have already let Min Choi go.  I don't care if he is an orphan or not, I just can't afford to keep him on as shoe shine boy anymore.

Demote him to fluffer.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 29 Sep 2014, 1:12 pm

superflyweight wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

How ghastly.

I have already let Min Choi go.  I don't care if he is an orphan or not, I just can't afford to keep him on as shoe shine boy anymore.

Demote him to fluffer.  

I already pay your wife for that.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 29 Sep 2014, 1:15 pm

and yet she still hasn't bought me a shed.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 29 Sep 2014, 1:26 pm

or a salad....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 29 Sep 2014, 1:31 pm

I'm a real man, sean. I buy my own salads.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 29 Sep 2014, 1:51 pm

Anybody been to Gauthier in Soho?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 29 Sep 2014, 1:59 pm

No. Used to watch him on Eurotrash though.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 29 Sep 2014, 2:05 pm

I say watch him, I would tolerate him in the hope of seeing a bit of boobs.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 29 Sep 2014, 2:15 pm

did you ever used to watch that german channel with the rainbow globe on a friday / sat night? could get a nice bit of old school filth on occasions.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 29 Sep 2014, 2:21 pm

Never saw that, it was dog-eared magazines from hedgerows, Eurotrash, and my video of Castaway with Oliver Reed that mostly kept me going.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 29 Sep 2014, 2:25 pm

Oliver Reed? I consider myself a fairly resourceful chap, but that is a tough w*nk even for me.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 29 Sep 2014, 2:34 pm

credit to you Cane, the Home Decor angle had more legs than I thought it would.

Commiserations on your economic situation Tina. I can only imagine what your kids would be going through, having an incompetent. so and so for a breadwinner.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next