The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
Pal Joey
littleswannygirl
Rowley
Galted
Mind the windows Tino.
superflyweight
JuliusHMarx
rIck_dAgless
Adam D
kingraf
14 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by kingraf Tue 16 Sep 2014, 1:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Headed to the dam this weekend. God I've missed it. Girlfriend's never been and I'm undecided on whether to take her or not.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 29 Sep 2014, 10:40 pm

Galted I love you too. More than Jeff does.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Galted Mon 29 Sep 2014, 10:46 pm

I hope that that's true Julius, as I suspect that Jeff had gritted his teeth when he typed his post. I see that you've changed your location from the Galtova-related one. This is hugely reassuring for me as I'd be mortified if I were to walk in on you and her in the act and not have a suitable latin exclamation ready.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 29 Sep 2014, 10:48 pm

I've moved on. Galtova had limited appeal to be honest.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 29 Sep 2014, 11:29 pm

You bloody rotten cad, Julius! Why you frightful bounder!

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 30 Sep 2014, 8:00 am

Life's a shed.

Good moaning all.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 30 Sep 2014, 8:06 am

Shiplap on here today

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 30 Sep 2014, 8:30 am

Morning all

Fird

Wonder what gripping topic will be getting us over the thread split?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 30 Sep 2014, 8:36 am

rick_dagless wrote:Morning all

Fird

Wonder what gripping topic will be getting us over the thread split?

It would be nice if Jeff had a london visit planned. That always seems to garner some amusing material.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 30 Sep 2014, 8:51 am

Funny you should say that Sean. I will be visiting London twice this month. Have got to do my training hours, and don't want to be doing them all in the last week of the reporting year as tends to be the norm.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 30 Sep 2014, 8:55 am

You have to be trained to visit London?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 30 Sep 2014, 8:57 am

Jules wrote:You have to be trained to visit London?

Yep, it assists in protecting us against the northern English version of 'Paris Syndrome'

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 30 Sep 2014, 8:58 am

No point Jules, nothing really prepares you for it.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 30 Sep 2014, 9:02 am

I have to go this weekend. Proper wooftie area as well.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 30 Sep 2014, 9:12 am

seanmichaels wrote:I have to go this weekend. Proper wooftie area as well.

Galted's house?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 30 Sep 2014, 9:18 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Galted's house?

Ok, the second most wooftie part. Soho. It'll be full of vegans and EMO's.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 30 Sep 2014, 9:23 am

seanmichaels wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Galted's house?

Why on earth would you be frequenting such an area?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 30 Sep 2014, 9:25 am

Don't go Sean, the vegans might try and force feed you mung beans and the gays will almost certainly try and bum you. If my gay friends are anything to go by they simply cannot resist drunken homophobes.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 30 Sep 2014, 9:35 am

Jeff wrote:Don't go Sean, the vegans might try and force feed you mung beans and the gays will almost certainly try and bum you. If my gay friends are anything to go by they simply cannot resist drunken homophobe

Beans and a bum with Emo poetry, sounds like a good time sean....

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 30 Sep 2014, 9:35 am

Union Cane wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Galted's house?

Why on earth would you be frequenting such an area?

Missus and her friend's birthday. They're already mmmmm'ing over the food menu on facebook.

Check out this b0llocks

Slow Baked North Atlantic Cod

Rosemary & Coco Bean Purée
Confit Tomatoes & Bean Fricassée
Chlorophyll & Parsley Jus

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 30 Sep 2014, 9:41 am

sean wrote:Slow Baked North Atlantic Cod

Rosemary & Coco Bean Purée
Confit Tomatoes & Bean Fricassée
Chlorophyll & Parsley Jus

Cod in Parsley sauce and baked beans?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 30 Sep 2014, 9:43 am

Rowley wrote:Don't go Sean, the vegans might try and force feed you mung beans and the gays will almost certainly try and bum you. If my gay friends are anything to go by they simply cannot resist drunken homophobes.

When me and Mrs Windows introduced our gay friends to my dad it was hilarious.

He turned to one of them and said, “Tino’s older brother had a gay friend at university. Do you know him?”. He was deadly serious as well, he wasn’t joking.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 30 Sep 2014, 9:43 am

Ask for chloroform with your parsley instead of chlorofyll...... if they have it.

Also mention that you'd prefer to have your cod cooked quickly if possible.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 30 Sep 2014, 9:50 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
He turned to one of them and said, “Tino’s older brother had a gay friend at university.  Do you know him?”.  He was deadly serious as well, he wasn’t joking.

Poofs instead of gays.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 30 Sep 2014, 9:51 am

seanmichaels wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
He turned to one of them and said, “Tino’s older brother had a gay friend at university.  Do you know him?”.  He was deadly serious as well, he wasn’t joking.

Poofs instead of gays.....

Darkies instead of coloureds.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 30 Sep 2014, 9:56 am

Laugh

Anyone seen McKenzie Crooks new show?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 30 Sep 2014, 10:20 am

seanmichaels wrote:Laugh

Is it called Detectorators, or something like that? It was filmed just up the road from me.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 30 Sep 2014, 10:30 am

Union Cane wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Laugh

Is it called Detectorators, or something like that? It was filmed just up the road from me.

Detectorists.

I can imagine you out with your metal detector at the weekends.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 30 Sep 2014, 10:38 am

I can imagine you with your Hampton out at the weekends.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 30 Sep 2014, 10:58 am

Union Cane wrote:I can imagine you with your Hampton out at the weekends.

Shocked

I hope you only think about it at weekends. I'd be a bit creeped out if those thoughts entered the working week.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 30 Sep 2014, 11:01 am

Entered, lol.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 30 Sep 2014, 11:37 am

We're making hard work of getting to the thread split today. Moribund on here today. Watched University Challenge Sean, you're right, was a proper tough one last night. Think I only got about four or five in total.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 30 Sep 2014, 11:40 am

Rowley wrote:We're making hard work of getting to the thread split today. Moribund on here today. Watched University Challenge Sean, you're right, was a proper tough one last night. Think I only got about four or five in total.

Stupidly hard last night. I sort of knew a couple once the answers had come in, but like I said, Ginseng was the only one I got before the geeks. That program after was alright. Being an egghead I'd expect you to enjoy it.

Both programs knackered me out though so i spent the rest of the evening you tubing fatal crashes.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 30 Sep 2014, 11:42 am

Pubes
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 30 Sep 2014, 11:44 am

is the website being a bit spaz for everyone today?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 30 Sep 2014, 11:45 am

An arthropod is an invertebrate animal having an exoskeleton, a segmented body, and jointed appendages. Arthropods form the phylum Arthropoda, and include the insects, arachnids, and crustaceans.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 30 Sep 2014, 11:46 am

An arthropod is an invertebrate animal having an exoskeleton, a segmented body, and jointed appendages. Arthropods form the phylum Arthropoda, and include the insects, arachnids, and crustaceans.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 30 Sep 2014, 11:46 am

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 30 Sep 2014, 11:46 am

Yes, I typed out a lovely response to you Sean, about how I watched UC at half seven this morning and that was intellectually too taxing. It was far better and well written than this one.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 30 Sep 2014, 11:47 am

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 30 Sep 2014, 11:47 am

seanmichaels wrote:Both programs knackered me out though so i spent the rest of the evening you tubing fatal crashes.

I do that when I'm bored, car crashes and street fight knockouts.

I sort of half watched Only Connect last night, got a lot of the missing vowels right, find them quite easy to be honest.

WHTV RHP PNDT THLKL YLDS?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 30 Sep 2014, 11:47 am

-------

https://www.606v2.com/viewtopic.forum?t=55839

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20