The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+8
JuliusHMarx
superflyweight
trottb
seanmichaels
Union Cane
Rowley
rIck_dAgless
Mind the windows Tino.
12 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 10 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 30 Sep 2014, 11:47 am

First topic message reminder :

An arthropod is an invertebrate animal having an exoskeleton, a segmented body, and jointed appendages. Arthropods form the phylum Arthropoda, and include the insects, arachnids, and crustaceans.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 10 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by superflyweight Fri 03 Oct 2014, 1:20 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Do they do something with the Crown Jewels?

Maybe a w@nkathon?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 10 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 03 Oct 2014, 1:25 pm

1 What types of games are canasta, cribbage and bezique - Card -Union
2 In 1909 who was credited as saying "Any customer can have a car painted any colour that he wants so long as it is black" Henry Ford - Union
3 Sushi is what type of food stuff? Rice - Tino
4 The Spanish Dollar first minted in 1497 or Peso de Ocho literally translates into English as what Piece of 8- Union
5 who provides the voice for Princess Fiona in the Shrek Movies? Cameron Diaz - super
6 A life size replica of which Pop star is being used by a Norfolk couple to make the wife feel more secure at night when driving? A) Cliff Richard B) Barry White C) Mick Jagger - Union
7 Steve Rogers is the Alter Ego of Which Super Hero? Captain America - Tino
8 What is the most Northernly of the Channel Islands? Alderney -Union
9 What ceremony takes place every night at The Tower of London at exactly 9.53 pm - Ceremony of the Keys - no-one you w@nk obsessed individuals
10 What is the Capital City of Austria - Vienna - Union

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 03 Oct 2014, 1:40 pm

But can you throw a copper kettle over a pub, Rick? That's the real quiz.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 03 Oct 2014, 1:40 pm

Bit late to the party with this one but Jim Watt lives in my village if you want me to take you around there for a lynching.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 03 Oct 2014, 1:41 pm

Does he fall on his head a lot, Adam?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 03 Oct 2014, 1:41 pm

superflyweight wrote:But can you throw a copper kettle over a pub, Rick?  That's the real quiz.  

If I can throw Union's shoes over the building, I win the quiz, right?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 03 Oct 2014, 1:42 pm

I have a feeling that this is an "Office" sketch that I am not going to know anything about...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 03 Oct 2014, 1:43 pm

superflyweight wrote:Does he fall on his head a lot, Adam?  

I have never actually seen him around Kirkintilloch but I am sure I have heard him get very excited about people fighting outside the pub.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 03 Oct 2014, 1:50 pm

rick_dagless wrote:I have a feeling that this is an "Office" sketch that I am not going to know anything about...

Fear not Rick, Jules will help you out. He loves quoting from popular TV shows on here.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 03 Oct 2014, 1:55 pm

Adam D wrote:
superflyweight wrote:Does he fall on his head a lot, Adam?  

I have never actually seen him around Kirkintilloch but I am sure I have heard him get very excited about people fighting outside the pub.

That's some rough country you're living in Adam? You say "people" fighting outside the pub, but you mean "women".

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 03 Oct 2014, 1:56 pm

Jeff wrote:Fear not Rick, Jules will help you out. He loves quoting from popular TV shows on here.

Great news, I feel ostracised when this type of jibber jabber goes on...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Oct 2014, 2:05 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
Jeff wrote:Fear not Rick, Jules will help you out. He loves quoting from popular TV shows on here.

Great news, I feel ostracised when this type of jibber jabber goes on...
Bit like walking through Bradford City Centre then, eh?

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 03 Oct 2014, 2:16 pm

DAVE wrote:Bit like walking running quickly through Bradford City Centre then, eh?

Fixed that DAVE but yep

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 03 Oct 2014, 2:22 pm

Artist and link.

1) Pour your misery down. Pour your misery down on me.

2) Friends say it's fine. Friends say it's good. Everybody says it's just like Robin Hood.

3) Waters runnin' in the wrong direction. Got a feelin' it's a mixed up sign.

4) I blame you for the moonlit sky, and the dream that died with the eagle's flight. I blame you for the moonlit nights.

5) She came from Greece she had a thirst for knowledge. She studied sculpture at Saint Martin's College, that's where I caught her eye.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 03 Oct 2014, 2:28 pm

2 - 20th century boy -T rex

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

3) sounds of the underground - Girls Aloud

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

5 - Common people - pulp

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 03 Oct 2014, 2:30 pm

4) tasmin archer Sleeping Satelite (female friends at work got this through my singing...)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 03 Oct 2014, 2:33 pm

Is the link that rick knows them all?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 03 Oct 2014, 2:34 pm

Union wrote:Is the link that rick knows them all?

Not a clue about 1 Union...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Oct 2014, 2:38 pm

Tasmin Archer is from Bradford, one of Girls Aloud is from Bradford....whilst others may not be from Bradford, is the link Northern Poopie Towns?

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 03 Oct 2014, 2:42 pm

Force and Styles - Heart of Gold?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 03 Oct 2014, 2:43 pm

DAVE667 wrote:Tasmin Archer is from Bradford, one of Girls Aloud is from Bradford....whilst others may not be from Bradford, is the link Northern Poopie Towns?

Not a million miles away, David. Think more about the Culture Cup.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 03 Oct 2014, 2:43 pm

DAVE wrote:Girls Aloud is from Bradford

Kimberly from Girls aloud went to Beckfoot academy

Jarvis Cocker is from Sheffield

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 03 Oct 2014, 2:45 pm

Artist and link.

1) Pour your misery down.  Pour your misery down on me.

2) Friends say it's fine.  Friends say it's good.  Everybody says it's just like Robin Hood. Rick

3) Waters runnin' in the wrong direction.  Got a feelin' it's a mixed up sign. Rick

4) I blame you for the moonlit sky, and the dream that died with the eagle's flight.  I blame you for the moonlit nights. Rick

5) She came from Greece she had a thirst for knowledge.  She studied sculpture at Saint Martin's College, that's where I caught her eye. Rick

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Oct 2014, 2:50 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:Tasmin Archer is from Bradford, one of Girls Aloud is from Bradford....whilst others may not be from Bradford, is the link Northern Poopie Towns?

Not a million miles away, David.  Think more about the Culture Cup.

Is it elitist and racist circle-jerkery?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 03 Oct 2014, 2:51 pm

DAVE667 wrote:

Sean is the only racist.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 03 Oct 2014, 2:52 pm

1) garbage - only happy when it when it rains. (group effort here at work)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 03 Oct 2014, 2:53 pm

1 is Happy when it Rains by Garbage who are Scottish, as is superfly, guessing the link is bands from places our members are from.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 03 Oct 2014, 2:59 pm

Rowley wrote:1 is Happy when it Rains by Garbage who are Scottish, as is superfly, guessing the link is bands from places our members are from.

You're a f*cking musical genius, Jeffrey.  Either where we are from or where we work.

Pour your misery down.  Pour your misery down on me – Shirley Manson is from Edinburgh SUPERFLY

Friends say it's fine.  Friends say it's good.  Everybody says it's just like Robin Hood - Steve Currie from T-Rex is from Grimsby UNION

Waters runnin' in the wrong direction.  Got a feelin' it's a mixed up sign – Nicola Roberts is from Runcorn ME

I blame you for the moonlit sky, and the dream that died with the eagle's flight.  I blame you for the moonlit nights -  Tasmin Archer is from Bradford RICKO

She came from Greece she had a thirst for knowledge.  She studied sculpture at Saint Martin's College, that's where I caught her eye - Nick Banks from Pulp is from Rotherham JEFF

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Oct 2014, 3:09 pm

F*cking told you it was elitist....Rick only works in Bradford, I have the mis-f*cking fortune to BE from Bradford yet that Christmas-dinner-in-September eating **** gets lauded

(you bunch of absolute STEFFANS)

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 03 Oct 2014, 3:16 pm

I'm originally from Dundee so Tina's entire quiz is without merit!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 03 Oct 2014, 3:17 pm

superflyweight wrote:I'm originally from Dundee so Tina's entire quiz is without merit!

Can you read?

Tina wrote: Either where we are from or where we work

Apology accepted.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 03 Oct 2014, 3:28 pm

The View are from Dundee Superfly. I have seen them, I feel this could bring us closer together.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 03 Oct 2014, 3:29 pm

Bog off, Windows.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 03 Oct 2014, 3:30 pm

Grimsby Town legend Ivano Bonetti had a spell as player-manager at Dundee.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 03 Oct 2014, 3:33 pm

Rowley wrote:The View are from Dundee Superfly. I have seen them, I feel this could bring us closer together.

I hate the View, Jeff so it's unlikely.

Used to laugh at interviews they did when they first broke where they claimed to be from a really rough part of Dundee and that they were all really hard. They were from Dryburgh, which, although far from nice, was probably one of the nicer council estates to live on in Dundee and despite me being as soft as sh1te, I could leather the lot of them.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 03 Oct 2014, 3:35 pm

superflyweight wrote:despite me being as soft as sh1te, I could leather the lot of them.    

Square go?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 03 Oct 2014, 4:20 pm

superflyweight wrote:despite me being as soft as sh1te, I could leather the lot of them.    

Square go?

Aye and in the immortal words of ex Leyton Orient manager, John Sitton - they can "pair up and bring their f*cking dinner".

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 03 Oct 2014, 5:27 pm

superflyweight wrote:

I hate the View, Jeff so it's unlikely.  

So do I super to be honest, only saw them as support to someone. Did not persuade me to go rushing to HMV the next day.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Sat 04 Oct 2014, 1:14 pm

DAVE667 wrote:

Sean is the only racist.  

Not quite true - I've taken up racism since the c*nt at the tills at a service station near Nantes shafted me out of 5 euros.

Last edited by Galted on Sat 04 Oct 2014, 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm brilliant at editing)

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Sun 05 Oct 2014, 10:55 am

Hope I'm not raising the tone of this incarnation of the thread too much but I'm off to watch some ballet in a non-gay way.  Normally I wouldn't be too keen but I saw a documentary on ballet-dancing a couple of years back and it involved a couple of hotties nibbling each other's flaps then turning into swans and dying.  TDMR was also involved, if I bump into her afterwards I should be able to impress her with my worldliness and get my leg over.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Sun 05 Oct 2014, 3:05 pm

Fear not Galted. I have spent the morning re roofing my garden shed and am now watching the football. My day has been manly enough to cover for you going to the ballet.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Sun 05 Oct 2014, 8:49 pm

Excellent work, Jeff.  Was doubting my sexuality a bit as I swapped the Hi-Tecs for a pair of smart leatherish shoes and wore trousers that were fairly tight.  Balanced this out with the Wolfskin, have to say that I looked both enigmatic and devastating, must have been quite difficult for the mainly female audience to keep their eyes off me, thank f*ck they dimmed the lights when the ballet was on.  Will atone for this unmanliness by repairing a coathook that Galtova broke then punching her unconscious.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 06 Oct 2014, 7:55 am

Morning all, a fine weekend of doing knack all, raining its @rse off here at the mo.

And we have just had a fire drill, and now I am soaking, today sucks balls...

Fist

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 06 Oct 2014, 8:19 am

Second rate.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 06 Oct 2014, 8:53 am

Ace on here today, morning Jules, did you have a good weekend?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 06 Oct 2014, 9:05 am

Yes I suppose I did. Played social tennis with my fellow old farts on Saturday. Strictly was on, then Doctor Who was very good, I thought.
Managed to get some chores done on Sunday and some stuff I've been putting together for friends.
And finished writing the questions for the upcoming quiz.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 06 Oct 2014, 9:07 am

I am not feeling Doctor Who at the moment Jules, more to do with the storytelling as opposed to Capaldi, but I seem to be in the minority...

I have written quizzes for a couple of places around here also, take longer than people think!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 06 Oct 2014, 9:10 am

What do you think of this for a question -

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next