The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+8
JuliusHMarx
superflyweight
trottb
seanmichaels
Union Cane
Rowley
rIck_dAgless
Mind the windows Tino.
12 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 18 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 30 Sep 2014, 11:47 am

First topic message reminder :

An arthropod is an invertebrate animal having an exoskeleton, a segmented body, and jointed appendages. Arthropods form the phylum Arthropoda, and include the insects, arachnids, and crustaceans.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 18 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Union Cane Thu 09 Oct 2014, 9:26 am

kingraf wrote:It gave me an idea for a series of Tarantino-esque films where over the course of a decade, or something I'd direct five films, and all of them would revolve around one scene from the perspectives of all the films protagonists. Genius.

A bit like the third series of The League Of Gentlemen then.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 18 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 09 Oct 2014, 9:27 am

I saw that a while ago Raf, and there are a lot of links between the films.

Better than the "Dark Side of the Rainbow" gubbins...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 09 Oct 2014, 9:29 am

i think they shoukd make a sequel to Indeendence Day. Quality film.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 09 Oct 2014, 9:31 am

sean wrote:i think they shoukd make a sequel to Indeendence Day. Quality film.

Not heard of that one sean, but maybe they could call the sequel Independence Day?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 09 Oct 2014, 9:31 am

Hey fly - shouldn't your badge read "Pistorius's Legal Counsel" ?
Noticed it a few weeks back but forgot to mention it. Surely Julius must have noticed it though.
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 09 Oct 2014, 9:33 am

rick_dagless wrote:
sean wrote:i think they shoukd make a sequel to Indeendence Day. Quality film.

Not heard of that one sean, but maybe they could call the sequel Independence Day?

Great idea Rick, they shoukd do that.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 09 Oct 2014, 9:37 am

It was quite interesting Rick. So many interlinked ideas. I quite like contrived Cane. I quite enjoyed the Prestige, starring Hugh Jackman, with the magicians and Nicola Tesla, and Scarlets Johannson. I don't really care about storylines when Johannson is in a film
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 09 Oct 2014, 9:41 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:Hey fly - shouldn't your badge read "Pistorius's Legal Counsel" ?
Noticed it a few weeks back but forgot to mention it. Surely Julius must have noticed it though.

You are correct, LD. Don't know what kind of school Adam went to. Probably the same one as sean where they focused less on spelling and learning and stuff and focused more on t-bagging the first years.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 09 Oct 2014, 9:45 am

superflyweight wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:Hey fly - shouldn't your badge read "Pistorius's Legal Counsel" ?

You are correct, LD.  Don't know what kind of school Adam went to.  Probably the same one as sean where they focused less on spelling and learning and stuff and focused more on t-bagging the first years.  

School of Soft Lips then is what you're saying. Yeah, maybe so.
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 09 Oct 2014, 9:55 am

Nah, we were hard bastards. That is why most state schools don't play rugby. Too rough for the game console playing little darlings. While most kids were tucked up in bed playing sonic the hedgehog, we were playing extreme british bulldog. Those who didn't take part were finished.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 09 Oct 2014, 9:57 am

sean wrote:Those who didn't take part were finished.

You mean you split up with them? A bit harsh...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 09 Oct 2014, 9:58 am

Noticed it, but I'm not going to f*ck with Adam. Who knows what badge I'd end up with?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 09 Oct 2014, 9:58 am

Not you sean... or Adam. Only kidding.

Who was it that saw Hugh Jackman carrying on at Chicago O'Hare Airport again? Was it someone on here? (he was wearing sunglasses indoors at night and loudly abusing someone on the other end of his phone) Not a very nice person really. So full of himself.

Or was it Trussman? Whatever they said about him - I totally agree.
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 09 Oct 2014, 9:59 am

seanmichaels wrote:Nah, we were hard bastards. That is why most state schools don't play rugby. Too rough for the game console playing little darlings. While most kids were tucked up in bed playing sonic the hedgehog, we were playing extreme british bulldog touch-c0ck. Those who didn't take part were finished.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 09 Oct 2014, 10:00 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:Not you sean... or Adam. Only kidding.

Who was it that saw Hugh Jackman carrying on at Chicago O'Hare Airport again? Was it someone on here? (he was wearing sunglasses indoors at night and loudly abusing someone on the other end of his phone) Not a very nice person really. So full of himself.

It was Windows. Hugh Jackman called him a badly dressed fatty to which he took offence.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 09 Oct 2014, 10:01 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Noticed it, but I'm not going to f*ck with Adam. Who knows what badge I'd end up with?

Duck Soup? Smile
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 09 Oct 2014, 10:01 am

Rubbish anecdote. Check. Semi-glamorous location. Check. Extreme bitterness. Check.

It was Tina.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 09 Oct 2014, 10:03 am

I can't wear Sun glasses. I'm blind as a bat when I put them on.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 09 Oct 2014, 10:04 am

superflyweight wrote:

Rubbish anecdote.  Check.  Semi-glamorous location.  Check.  Extreme bitterness.  Check.  

It was Tina.  

There was this ad on here a few weeks ago but thankfully I haven't seen it recently.
It showed him giving a fake laugh right in someone's face. He's a capital tosspot. Why doesn't he just stick to Broadway?
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 09 Oct 2014, 10:08 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

Rubbish anecdote.  Check.  Semi-glamorous location.  Check.  Extreme bitterness.  Check.  

It was Tina.  

There was this ad on here a few weeks ago but thankfully I haven't seen it recently.
It showed him giving a fake laugh right in someone's face. He's a capital tosspot. Why doesn't he just stick to Broadway?

F*cking right, LD. He is a knob of the highest order and you are now my favourite poster in emeritus.

F*ck you, Superfly.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 09 Oct 2014, 10:11 am

sean,
Did you see any footage of the live news cross here on Monday. A journo was standing in front of a crowd of Souths supporters saying how well behaved there were, etc... when this champ whipped out his hampton there and then. On each side of him were a couple of chicks (one looked like a cheerleader) who didn't blink an eye.

Also during the game as Sam Burgess walked off at HT. Andrew Johns sticks a microphone in Sam's face and asks how is the cheekbone?

"It's phucked"... without breaking stride. All live on air. Laugh
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 09 Oct 2014, 10:14 am

The Loaded Dog wrote: Andrew Johns

What a player he was.

Best of all time, in fact.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 09 Oct 2014, 10:16 am

Didn't realize that phucked got past the swear filter. Phucking brilliant - can have loads of phucking fun with this.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 09 Oct 2014, 10:17 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2782080/Rabbitohs-fan-drops-pants-LIVE-TV-reporter-NO-IDEA.html

I'm so proud. It even made the Daily Fail
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 09 Oct 2014, 10:26 am

This day can already phuk right off, seem to have spent all morning dealing with phucking idiots.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 09 Oct 2014, 10:28 am

There's a funny video of a young girl collecting a car bonnet on that link. Saved by her pink helmet. Look out for the kid on his scooter near the end. lol

Also - check out the Hunters vs Vegans one. Compelling viewing even if you're into neither.
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 09 Oct 2014, 10:48 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2782080/Rabbitohs-fan-drops-pants-LIVE-TV-reporter-NO-IDEA.html

I'm so proud. It even made the Daily Fail

That my friend, is my new hero.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 09 Oct 2014, 10:51 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote: Andrew Johns

What a player he was.

Best of all time, in fact.

Big call. Langer, Fittler, Maninga, Ellery Hanley

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 09 Oct 2014, 10:57 am

Laurie Daley.... Lockyer

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 09 Oct 2014, 11:05 am

Lewis? Churchill? Offiah? Stacey Jones?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 09 Oct 2014, 11:18 am

I see Catalonia is pushing for complete independence again. Jeez, they're worse than the Scots.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 09 Oct 2014, 11:19 am

Raf wrote:I see Catalonia is pushing for complete independence again. Jeez, they're worse than the Scots.

I dont blame them, since Cerys Matthews is seeking other avenues it kind of makes sense.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 09 Oct 2014, 11:23 am

Laugh

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 09 Oct 2014, 11:28 am

It starts with the Catalans, then the Basques will quickly follow, next thing you know, Spain is no more than Madrid and a few villages.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 09 Oct 2014, 11:37 am

Good 10,000th post, Raf.

Yeah, we've spent thousands of years amalgamating all these countries. Now quite a few of them seem to want to go their own way and run their own show. WA is always talking about seceding from the Commonwealth of Australia.

There's already some nutter who has declared his own "country"... has his own flag, currency and has even designed his own special robes.
Sounds like he enjoys the same sort of rituals anyway. I think he also refuses to pay tax... or doesn't have to.
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 09 Oct 2014, 11:41 am

The People's Kingdom of Hamptonia

When you become a naturalised citizen there - they provide you with a free torch and a map of all the castle walls nearby.

Last edited by The Loaded Dog on Thu 09 Oct 2014, 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 09 Oct 2014, 11:42 am

Cheers LD, it wasn't too bad was it?

It's madness, amalgamation is a good thing. Out of pure interest why does Western Australia want to secede?

Over here, Lesotho wants to annex the Free State. Why a country which can't even print their own official documents wants to do this is beyond me. With that said, if Gauteng had a "Yes/No" vote, I'd most definitely vote yes.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 09 Oct 2014, 11:43 am

10000 posts! clap

I remember when he was just a wee nipper.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 09 Oct 2014, 11:45 am

There is an old fort out in the sea near me and it has been declared an independent country.

The people round here are truly bonkers.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2647325/Welcome-Sealand-22-residents-WW2-era-fort-Suffolk-coast-claim-worlds-smallest-country-complete-king-stamps-currency.html
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 09 Oct 2014, 11:48 am

I'd assume it has a pretty decent Purchasing power per head though, Cane.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 09 Oct 2014, 11:50 am

kingraf wrote:Cheers LD, it wasn't too bad was it?

It's madness, amalgamation is a good thing. Out of pure interest why does Western Australia want to secede?

Over here, Lesotho wants to annex the Free State. Why a country which can't even print their own official documents wants to do this is beyond me. With that said, if Gauteng had a "Yes/No" vote, I'd most definitely vote yes.

They want all control of the massive mineral wealth. It's been like that for a while now. Some of them hate The East. It's so far away from here it may as well be another country. It sort of feels like that anyway. At least once you get past Dubbo... (jokingly referred to The Hub of the West).
Past Nyngan you may as well be on Mars. It's just rocks and dust and roadkill forever. OK
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 09 Oct 2014, 11:57 am

Well that's a reasonable reason. I don't trust the East either. They Chinese basically bought an entire town over here last year. Planning on building a mini New York or something. Greed is good. It's why I'd vote yes if Gauteng ever had a vote. We'd be a pretty small country though. Only 18 000 square km. Still at least we'd have a different prezi.

I've never been to Australia, planning on heading to New South Wales next Christmas with mate who's parents emigrated. Is there a chance it will resemble Crimea before then?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 09 Oct 2014, 12:03 pm

I need to post more if I'm to catch up with Windows and keep ahead of kr.
I was going to post each word of that sentence separately, but then realised that neither goal is worthwhile.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 09 Oct 2014, 12:05 pm

Indeed Julius, but with The Rugby championship finished, no Test cricket on for a while, and the Off topic section closed, many of my avenues have been shut down. This is your chance to build a lead!
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 09 Oct 2014, 12:09 pm

OK kr

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 09 Oct 2014, 12:09 pm

kingraf wrote:Well that's a reasonable reason. I don't trust the East either. They Chinese basically bought an entire town over here last year. Planning on building a mini New York or something. Greed is good. It's why I'd vote yes if Gauteng ever had a vote. We'd be a pretty small country though. Only 18 000 square km. Still at least we'd have a different prezi.

I've never been to Australia, planning on heading to New South Wales next Christmas with mate who's parents emigrated. Is there a chance it will resemble Crimea before then?

You never know. All it takes is one small spark I guess.
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 09 Oct 2014, 12:09 pm

Sounds like a good idea

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 09 Oct 2014, 12:10 pm

Thank you for suggesting it

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 09 Oct 2014, 12:10 pm

Thanks again

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 09 Oct 2014, 12:11 pm

kingraf wrote:Indeed Julius, but with The Rugby championship finished, no Test cricket on for a while, and the Off topic section closed, many of my avenues have been shut down. This is your chance to build a lead!

There's a couple of Test matches coming up in the UAE v Pakistan. ODIs underway already.
Is India playing some Tests against the Windies after their ODIs?
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum