The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Marco_Marky - Stuffington
Galted
kingraf
Rowley
Adam D
Pal Joey
JuliusHMarx
Union Cane
Mind the windows Tino.
13 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 18 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 05 Nov 2014, 10:50 am

First topic message reminder :

What, now?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 18 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Galted Tue 18 Nov 2014, 5:14 pm

The Hi-Tecs that I buy aren't the retro-trainer type or the kind that make you look a bit paralympish, they're the rugged yet stylish walking boot/shoe type that allow me to overtake other pedestrians in the most treacherous conditions while maintaining an air of casual sophistication.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 18 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Pal Joey Tue 18 Nov 2014, 7:11 pm

Galted wrote:The Hi-Tecs that I buy aren't the retro-trainer type or the kind that make you look a bit paralympish, they're the rugged yet stylish walking boot/shoe type that allow me to overtake other pedestrians in the most treacherous conditions while maintaining an air of casual sophistication.

Rugged and stylish indeed. Also a very practical boot suitable for a variety of walking conditions.
The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 18 Hi-tec10

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 18 Nov 2014, 10:40 pm

The Loaded Dog wrote:
Galted wrote:The Hi-Tecs that I buy aren't the retro-trainer type or the kind that make you look a bit paralympish, they're the rugged yet stylish walking boot/shoe type that allow me to overtake other pedestrians in the most treacherous conditions while maintaining an air of casual sophistication.

Rugged and stylish indeed. Also a very practical boot suitable for a variety of walking conditions.
The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 18 Hi-tec10

Magnificent, LD.

I despair at the non-believers, perhaps a good shoeing or two is in order (I'm resisting the temptation to say "Hi-Teching"), starting with the ring-leader, Tino.  He preys on the more weak-minded members of the forum.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 19 Nov 2014, 7:42 am

Morning all. Would love to mock Galted's footwear but don't want to mark myself out as some sort of weak willed fool desperately trying to ingratiate myself with Tina.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 19 Nov 2014, 7:57 am

Fair point well made Jeff

Morning

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 19 Nov 2014, 7:57 am

Indeed Jeffrey. Those shoes are gawd awful, but one never wants to appear to be an acolyte associated with Tiña
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 19 Nov 2014, 8:00 am

Is a tricky question, because have we replaced being Tina's acolytes with being tricked by Galted, neither are great.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 19 Nov 2014, 8:02 am

Jeff wrote:Is a tricky question, because have we replaced being Tina's acolytes with being tricked by Galted, neither are great.

I thought we were now too elitist to follow trends?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 19 Nov 2014, 8:04 am

Rowley wrote:Morning all. Would love to mock Galted's footwear but don't want to mark myself out as some sort of weak willed fool desperately trying to ingratiate myself with Tina.

I don't believe anyone would think that, Jeff.

I am just calling a spade a spade. Or a shoe a shoe.

Hi-Tec's, much like Tech by Tumi, are sh*te. Completely and utterly sh*te. Popular in the 1980's for a reason.

I know you feel the same, as you're a man of class (northern) like myself. Don't blame yourself for Glated being weak minded. That's exactly why I prey on him.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 19 Nov 2014, 8:06 am

kingraf wrote:Tiña

I bloody love the little squiggly thing over the 'n'. No idea what it's called but I love it.

That's your best contribution for weeks.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 19 Nov 2014, 8:11 am

Tino wrote:No idea what it's called but I love it.

It's called a (diacritical) tilde

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 19 Nov 2014, 8:12 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Tino wrote:No idea what it's called but I love it.

It's called a (diacritical) tilde

Did you look that up or do you just know sh*t like that?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 19 Nov 2014, 8:15 am

Tino wrote:Did you look that up or do you just know sh*t like that?

It's all part of my charm, I donT just spray RanDom capitals around without an education Tino

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 19 Nov 2014, 8:17 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Tino wrote:Did you look that up or do you just know sh*t like that?

It's all part of my charm, I donT just spray RanDom capitals around without an education Tino

It's impressive. I'm impressed.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 19 Nov 2014, 8:18 am

Galted has that uncanny ability to survive anything anybody throws at him though. Much like the foreskins on his unique Hi-Tecs.
I think it's just a guise or some clever distraction he's introduced to play with your minds and he actually welcomes being preyed upon.

The fact that he is still able bounce back each and every time (whilst copping all those pecks) shows a marvellous resilience. I admire that in a person. He is definitely made of the same right stuff... as the rest of us are. I'd go so far as to say he is perhaps slightly more socially shrewd and technically sophisticated on occasion - than most of us.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 19 Nov 2014, 8:18 am

I've hardly been here for weeks. Been working hard recently. Cost cutting is a bitch.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 19 Nov 2014, 8:18 am

Morning all - last day working in client's offices and my loins are moistening at the thought of going back to Scotland tonight. Leeds has literally (and I mean "literally", jeff) made me quite ill.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 19 Nov 2014, 8:26 am

Galted's boots are indeed sh*te, but he's a lovely bloke so I forgive him.
Tino, on the other hand, has just insulted the 1980s, so he can go phuck himself, the toss-pot. I may not even change my location today, that's how strongly I feel about it.

Last edited by JuliusHMarx on Wed 19 Nov 2014, 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Y?)

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 19 Nov 2014, 8:26 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:Galted has that uncanny ability to survive anything anybody throws at him though. Much like the foreskins on his unique Hi-Tecs.
I think it's just a guise or some clever distraction he's introduced to play with your minds and he actually welcomes being preyed upon.

The fact that he is still able bounce back each and every time (whilst copping all those pecks) shows a marvellous resilience. I admire that in a person. He is definitely made of the same right stuff... as the rest of us are. I'd go so far as to say he is perhaps slightly more socially shrewd and technically sophisticated on occasion - than most of us.

It could be that or he could just be a terribly attired, socially awkward Ray Mears lookalike. I'm sure you're right though.

How is the pool coming along, LD? Any more pictures (non stalker)? We all feel like we are living through it with you.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 19 Nov 2014, 8:26 am

super wrote:Morning all - last day working in client's offices and my loins are moistening at the thought of going back to Scotland tonight. Leeds has literally (and I mean "literally", jeff) made me quite ill.

If the rules (unwritten) of the culture cup did not dictate that no members shall meet, I could have met up with you and showed you the sights super...

It is about 15 minutes from my house

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 19 Nov 2014, 8:27 am

Was thinking Tech by Tumi would be suitable for the firm. A modern day Acuascutum as it were.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 19 Nov 2014, 8:28 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Galted's boots are indeed sh*te, but he's a lovely bloke so I forgive him.
Tino, on the other hand, has just insulted the 1980s, so he can go phuck himself, the toss-pot. I may not even change m location today, that's how strongly I feel about it.

I like the 1980's. I have been setting my location as an homage to both you and the 80's for over a week now.

Stop being so sensitive.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 19 Nov 2014, 8:31 am

The Loaded Dog wrote: I'd go so far as to say he is perhaps slightly more socially shrewd and technically sophisticated on occasion - than most of us.

That's not to hard surely?
Geoff is basically a part of border control
Tiña lives in constant fear of his seven year old
'Fly is Scottish, and by definition must have a chip on his shoulder.
You live in a country which is in the middle of nowhere.
Sean has a rather confused definition of heterosexual behaviour between mates.
Dave is a serial killer.

Rick is obviously the most sophisticated, after me.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 19 Nov 2014, 8:32 am

You have just filled me with a warm glow Raf, which will keep me going through this murky day...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 19 Nov 2014, 8:33 am

kingraf wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote: I'd go so far as to say he is perhaps slightly more socially shrewd and technically sophisticated on occasion - than most of us.

Dave is a serial killer.

You can't even successfully chat up a barmaid.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 19 Nov 2014, 8:34 am

kingraf wrote:

Dave is a serial killer.

He isn't 7. He is older than that.

Other than that, you're pretty accurate with the rest of this post.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 19 Nov 2014, 8:35 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

And a steroid abusing muscle Mary seemingly has more appeal....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 19 Nov 2014, 8:37 am

rick_dagless wrote:
super wrote:Morning all - last day working in client's offices and my loins are moistening at the thought of going back to Scotland tonight. Leeds has literally (and I mean "literally", jeff) made me quite ill.

If the rules (unwritten) of the culture cup did not dictate that no members shall meet, I could have met up with you and showed you the sights super...

It is about 15 minutes from my house

That's a lovely sentiment, Rick, but the Yorkshire air has rendered me so unwell I've spent my evenings curled up in my hotel room sweating and shivering at the same time. I've not even been able to enjoy the leisurely pleasures of a hotel w@nk.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 19 Nov 2014, 8:38 am

seanmichaels wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

And a steroid abusing muscle Mary seemingly has more appeal....

and we've all had a go on her.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 19 Nov 2014, 8:38 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:Galted has that uncanny ability to survive anything anybody throws at him though. Much like the foreskins on his unique Hi-Tecs.

It could be that or he could just be a terribly attired, socially awkward Ray Mears lookalike.  I'm sure you're right though.

How is the pool coming along, LD?  Any more pictures (non stalker)?  We all feel like we are living through it with you.

Still curing, Tino. It's getting whiter every day. (We had a scorcher last week which helped)
I'm going to wait until the exterior landscaping is completed around it before I get the Bundy river pebble (very fine white smooth finish) applied, which will make the water an inviting light blue colour.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 19 Nov 2014, 8:39 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
kingraf wrote:

Dave is a serial killer.

No need to bring that up. Dark period in my life. Like when Wladimir was losing to Purrity, or Federer had blonde hair, or Jesús was still a carpenter.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 19 Nov 2014, 8:40 am

super wrote:That's a lovely sentiment, Rick, but the Yorkshire air has rendered me so unwell I've spent my evenings curled up in my hotel room sweating and shivering at the same time. I've not even been able to enjoy the leisurely pleasures of a hotel w@nk.

Did you not get to enjoy the German markets then? Shame, but if you are too knackered to push out a post work danger w@nk whilst room service is en route, then probably for the best

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 19 Nov 2014, 8:45 am

superflyweight wrote:

That's a lovely sentiment, Rick, but the Yorkshire air has rendered me so unwell I've spent my evenings curled up in my hotel room sweating and shivering at the same time.    

I had that. Sore neck, ribs and kidneys as well. Had an oesophagal cramp as well last night. Pain is incredible, feels like a heart attack.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 19 Nov 2014, 8:46 am

sean wrote:I had that. Sore neck, ribs and kidneys as well. Had an oesophagal cramp as well last night. Pain is incredible, feels like a heart attack.

Sounds more Cumbrian than Yorkshire does that sean

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 19 Nov 2014, 8:48 am

Leeds is not especially close to me, but close enough for me to have made the effort. Damn the unwritten rules of culture cup etiquette.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 19 Nov 2014, 8:49 am

Cumbria always gives me the impression of an eerie place after The Lakes

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 19 Nov 2014, 8:58 am

It is a bit "Deliverance" sean

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 19 Nov 2014, 8:59 am

That's only because you can't hear the sound of jet skis any more... only the steely sound of knives being sharpened against ancient stones.

A bit like here that last bit...

Last edited by The Loaded Dog on Wed 19 Nov 2014, 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 19 Nov 2014, 8:59 am

rick_dagless wrote:It is a bit "Deliverance" sean

Right up Sean's street then.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 19 Nov 2014, 9:03 am

TLD wrote:only the steely sound of knives being sharpened against ancient stones

And the squealing of piggies...

Tino wrote:Right up Sean's street then.

Euphemism?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 19 Nov 2014, 9:12 am

OK, it is in fact a rivulet to be more precise.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 19 Nov 2014, 9:25 am

seanmichaels wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

That's a lovely sentiment, Rick, but the Yorkshire air has rendered me so unwell I've spent my evenings curled up in my hotel room sweating and shivering at the same time.    

I had that. Sore neck, ribs and kidneys as well. Had an oesophagal cramp as well last night. Pain is incredible, feels like a heart attack.

Horrible thing to endure. I had a similar experience in Vietnam after a Friday lunch. Got back to the hotel (where I had been staying for 6 months), downed a few pills (work colleague had taken me to this bizarre old-fashioned chemist... who sold me something like speed?... for about 10 cents) and I crashed out all weekend. I was still feeling weak on the Monday... and Tuesday from memory. The hotel staff changed my sheets hospital style... not that I had crapped on the bed or anything. It was just that I was barely able to get up and crawl to a chair. Was sweating like a wild pig and shivering like Bambi at the same time.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 19 Nov 2014, 11:18 am

Watched X Factor UK with my girlfriend a few days back. Couldn't understand a word she was saying. What part of England is she from? Was like listening to my dog using vowels.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 19 Nov 2014, 11:19 am

raf wrote:What part of England is she from? Was like listening to my dog using vowels.

Who? Wor Cheryl?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 19 Nov 2014, 11:26 am

Yes Cheryl Cole
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 19 Nov 2014, 11:30 am

Cheryl Fernadez-Virisi actually.

I'd smash its backdoors in but I may have to gaffa tape it first.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 19 Nov 2014, 11:35 am

Yes, but where is she from?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 19 Nov 2014, 11:35 am

kingraf wrote:Yes Cheryl Cole

Same part of the world as Lumbering Jack. Or Marco Stuffington or whatever his new name is.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 19 Nov 2014, 11:41 am

Cheers Tiña.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 19 Nov 2014, 11:42 am

kingraf wrote:Cheers Tiña.

X

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next