The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think about.........(Will contain Ground Zero spoilers)

+2
Dolphin Ziggler
Paul Mac 6CW
6 posters

Go down

What do you think about.........(Will contain Ground Zero spoilers) Empty What do you think about.........(Will contain Ground Zero spoilers)

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:59 pm

So then what are the main talking points from the PPV

Have The Producers put themselves in the Tag Title picture?
Who is Bam's real dad?
What now for Enigma, will we ever find out what is under the hood?
Is that it for Edward Plague?
Where does Ojore go from here?
Who ran over Nate Nack and what do they have to do with Emma?
Is Grace a deserving champ? - What will be the reaction from Jax Cutler?
Will Gazzy and Christy stand the test of time - Is Gazzy finally turning the corner ?
JJ Johnson vs Jerome Dubois - Who was the real winner?
What does Mr Jones want with Mike Masters and how will Scott Harris deal with his father being back?
What now for Enforcer?
Has there ever been a more dominant 6CW champ than Max Adamson
Who next for Costello?
Why did Joshua attack Liam Wood?

All that and any more questions you care to pose................

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

What do you think about.........(Will contain Ground Zero spoilers) Empty Re: What do you think about.........(Will contain Ground Zero spoilers)

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:50 pm

Kind of, although it feels like they should have a feud with BI first

Who is Bam's real dad?
Oh god, Hero is bringing in a new character isnt he?

Probably nothing to worry about mate, your battery is fine we just need check the oil and you're on your way

Plague is like Wyatt, it isnt really about the battle but the games beforehand

Nowhere, he's not a monster any more and his one saving grace is gone. I don't think he has much of a future at all.

Rikishi

Whirlwind run, everything comes very fast to Grace

Will Gazzy and Christy stand the test of time - Is Gazzy finally turning the corner ?
Love is forever bbz

JJ

What does Mr Jones want with Mike Masters and how will Scott Harris deal with his father being back?
To keep his hand in proceedings at 6CW. Feud not over

What now for Enforcer?
Bring back Hobo!

Has there ever been a more dominant 6CW champ than Max Adamson?
His long isnt the longest is it?

Who next for Costello?
Defences

Cos Wood's father was a bad man and his mother raised him in a rough environment. Joshua can save him.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

What do you think about.........(Will contain Ground Zero spoilers) Empty Re: What do you think about.........(Will contain Ground Zero spoilers)

Post by Adam D Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:57 pm

Dolphin wrote:Who ran over Nate Nack and what do they have to do with Emma?
Rikishi

But who did he do it for?

And Hobo is not coming back ever!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:12 pm

So then what are the main talking points from the PPV

Yes I think they have. Otherwise they may riot. Or cry. Or leave.

Who is Bam's real dad?

Could it be Hero?

We better. Nice use of a superkick to.

Judging my vipers promo.....possibly

Another shot at Brown. The match was too close and he was unlucky not to get the win.

Could it be Oliver Keane?

Depends if Cutler can get proof it was a 2 count only.

Possibly but queue a lot of heels taking pot shots at gazzy when she interviews them. Gazzy will be back for Max.

JJ. Dubois came up short again, even with the after match attack

Revenge. Harris won't deal with it very well as his genes will constantly be chucked into his face. It's win win for Masters though.

What now for Enforcer?

Trash TV

Seems that way. Adamson has beaten all comers

Who next for Costello?

Harris or Masters. Maybe even Joshua or Wood again.

Not a scooby. Think it's what Wood represents not who Wood actually is.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:37 pm

I believe so, 6CW seems to be growing with each PPV and with that comes pressure to give the fans and in this case the celebrity Tweeters what they want. I like the idea of the Tweet section almost getting them a shot even though I do really think the Producers could get it from promos alone.

Who is Bam's real dad?
Just because of who promos as Bam, I'm going to guess that Hero could be BUT I love the idea of Jones being his real Dad leading to Bam and Harris being forced to be partners.

I hope so because if I'm right and I think I am I'll be pretty impressed seeing as I saw it pretty early on...I'm not going to post who I think it is though because I'm so certain I'm right that it's almost spoiler worthy haha.

No comment.

I think with this loss it should push Ojore to be even more aggressive, to fight even harder and to stop at nothing until not only does he have the X-Treme Title but also his title as 'monster' back.

As I guessed in the chatbox I'll probably go with Oliver Keane but that is just a wild guess because last time we saw him he was a pretty good guy having been a double agent for 6CW against the Authority.

Deserving yes and no...he is a great competitor and had a massive chance to win properly but he got lucky with the count and will need to prove himself in a rematch. I assume Cutler will feel the same way along with the fans who dislike him.

I hope so but I feel like this might be the thing that brings Max back towards Gazzy, he has the title but he might still want to ruin Gazzy's life just for the fun of it...Gazzy might even win the no.1 contendership which could put Christy in the firing line.

I think Dubois' reaction at the end of the match tells the story itself of who the real winner is. JJ is the winner but Dubois won't let it go.

I assume Jones see's Masters as his way back in to the company but also a way of getting at Harris in either a good or a bad way. I think this will push Harris to fight against Masters and his dad even more and could even lead to Harris siding with his Dad just to screw over Masters (this could be the plan).

What now for Enforcer?
Enforcer came out strong and has another shot at getting in to the title picture, I think a feud with another heel though could cement him as a face which is something I think could be great as Enforcer's face promos have been really entertaining.

Has there ever been a more dominant 6CW champ than Max Adamson?
As a noob I have to say no as the other option is Nate Nack who seemed to always be under threat. I think Adamson has played 6CW like a game of chess and seems to know just which move to take. He's been ruthless when needed, he's been a coward when needed, he should have gone down with the Authority but seems to have gotten away.

Who next for Costello?
I have no idea, Wood is off with Joshua so he's free for a new feud and I feel like it has to be a big one...maybe JJ? Imagine the promos!

As Twist says it could be that Wood is seen as a hero. For the past few months Joshua has been left to fight alone and could have used a hero but nobody came to help him. Joshua could be punishing Wood for this fact...It's not who Wood is but what he is.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:43 pm

Most definitely, they come into the fed with a wealth of experience and exposure which puts them ahead of most teams we have on the roster (BI). I can see another team being created in the coming weeks from two existing singles and a three way battle for the tag titles commencing.

Who is Bam's real dad?

It could be Hero, would a father/son tag team work? lol... why the hell not?! Other than the obvious I dont have a clue.

Now he's officially on the roster I think he'll join the hunt for the UK title,

I think the 'big reveal' of who's under the hood will be a slow burn for another few weeks, but after standing up to Altair and his treatment of Brian he's 100% face, who is he though? Good knows... maybe even Brian himself!!!!

I dont think so, a few weeks/months off maybe, but he'll be back, too much of a great character to shelf.

I do think however Plague being away is the right time for Joshua's progress though... this gives him time to assert himself as the top monster heel on the roster until Plague returns.

He may have lost at GZ, but Ojore is still well regarded as one of the most dangerous guys on the roster. I think it’s time for him to move away from the extreme matches and maybe into the UK or Int title scene.

Max? Wanted to setup Gazzy?! I really dont have a clue!

Grace's record speaks for itself, apart from defeats to Costello and Dubs he hasn’t really lost, he's beaten JJ (among others) to get his shot and was gifted a lucky break by the referees count... Sure he's had some luck but yes he deserves the strap right now.

I dont think so no, the kayfabe love life of a pro wrestler never runs smoothly i'm afraid lol! Gazzy is definitely turning, if not already turned the corner, 2014 is pretty much behind him now... if the main event of NOG isnt Max vs Gaz for the 6CW title i'll eat my hat!

JJ Johnson vs Jerome Dubois - Who was the real winner

JJ but this confrontation is far from over

He sees him as a way back into the company, a way to get a foothold back in Harris's life and an opportunity to PO D-Mag. I think Masters just wants success and has fallen for the Jones manipulation hook, line and sinker because I dont see this ending well for Masters!

What now for Enforcer?

Trash TV?

Nate was dominant, but like someone above said, Max has proven himself in many diffferent situations and against a whole host of oppenents... i'd say Max is at the top of the game right now after beating Enforcer.

Who next for Costello?

I would hope a new opponent for the EWF title but I don’t think you could ever say wood/Costello will be over, who knows maybe Joshua will be added to the mix for a title match at the next PPV making it a fatal three way

Because Wood forgot his birthday?!

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down