The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Rowley
Union Cane
Adam D
Galted
seanmichaels
JuliusHMarx
kingraf
rIck_dAgless
Pal Joey
13 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 15 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Pal Joey Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Raf wrote:Newcastle not being relegated, ey?

Черная вдова Японии взимается в связи со смертью 4 мужем
A Japanese black widow is to be charged with the death of her 4th husband.

Подробнее здесь ...
Read more here ...

Last edited by The Loaded Dog on Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:52 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Cultural reasons)

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 15 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:29 pm

Looooooooooooooooooooooooool (think thats how they do it Rowls). That has cheered me up no end.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 15 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:30 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Jack Daniels is awful stuff anyway.

Have a good party tonight seany.  Don't get too drunk and let someone finger you on the dancefloor get off with the ugly girl that works in accounts.
I hope someone hits you repeatedly in the face this Xmas and puts it on YouTube for the world to see.

Jack Daniels is a fine beverage (neat...or with ice, if I'm feeling sassy) It's no single Malt I grant you but there's no need for that sort of uncouth f*cking behaviour

I bet you wash it down with a few bottles of Bud, don't you Dave?

The boys from SLAYER, MEGADETH and THE GOO GOO DOLLS wouldn't be seen dead with a bottle of JD.  Unless it was to smash over the head of bald, tattooed Yorkshiremen following them around clutching his autograph book.
F*ck you Tina, no seriously....f*ck....YOU! I wash my Jack Daniels down with more Jack Daniels to get rid of the taste of not having a drnk of whiskey

Since the rise of the "selfie", autograph books are so passé and the only thing I'd ask SLAYER to autograph would be the severed heads of the Goo Goo dolls and Megadeth.

Merry f*cking Xmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:35 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

Have a good party tonight seany.  Don't get too drunk and let someone finger you on the dancefloor get off with the ugly girl that works in accounts.
I hope someone hits you repeatedly in the face this Xmas and puts it on YouTube for the world to see.

Jack Daniels is a fine beverage (neat...or with ice, if I'm feeling sassy) It's no single Malt I grant you but there's no need for that sort of uncouth f*cking behaviour

I bet you wash it down with a few bottles of Bud, don't you Dave?

The boys from SLAYER, MEGADETH and THE GOO GOO DOLLS wouldn't be seen dead with a bottle of JD.  Unless it was to smash over the head of bald, tattooed Yorkshiremen following them around clutching his autograph book.
F*ck you Tina, no seriously....f*ck....YOU! I wash my Jack Daniels down with more Jack Daniels to get rid of the taste of not having a drnk of whiskey

Since the rise of the "selfie", autograph books are so passé and the only thing I'd ask SLAYER to autograph would be the severed heads of the Goo Goo dolls and Megadeth.

Merry f*cking Xmas

Laugh

Don't change, David.

Merry c*nting Christmas to you as well.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:37 pm

DAVE667 wrote:

Post a wishlist in Tino jrs stocking

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:41 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

New rucksack for Christmas, Shah?

A new watch maybe? With one of those fancy timers on it?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:45 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

A new watch maybe?  With one of those fancy timers on it?

Aye, they are presents for you. A new rucksack with a nice book, hitchikers guide to the galaxy so you can find somewhere to hide from the inebriated jr and a watch to count down the hours until his hangover passes

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:47 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

Aye, they are presents for you.  A new rucksack with a nice book, hitchikers guide to the galaxy so you can find somewhere to hide from the inebriated jr and a watch to count down the hours until jihad passes

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:52 pm

where's the festive spirit?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:56 pm

I DRINK IT, TINA MAKES SMART ARSE COMMENTS

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:04 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

Aye, they are presents for you.  A new rucksack with a nice book, hitchikers guide to the galaxy so you can find somewhere to hide from the inebriated jr and a watch to count down the hours until jihad passes

To be honest hes about the right age for Isis recruitment and he has the right temperament, you'll be limping out in front of the cameras eyes blackened teeth crooked and squinting as if this is the first light youve seen in years and with the entire worlds focus on you, the bar at the bottom will come up with the newsflash....More westminister Mp sex victims found. And we will laugh, like dave at a sacrifice, like superfly at a salad, like Rowley at the wonder of the hula hoop, like rick at the price of beer, like galted at anything approaching incest, like top hat at an all you can eat buffet and like sean michaels sitting bare arsed on a whac a mole game.

Merry Christmas you filthy animal.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:06 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

To be honest hes about the right age for Isis recruitment and he has the right temperament, you'll be limping out in front of the cameras eyes blackened teeth crooked and squinting as if this is the first light youve seen in years and with the entire worlds focus on you, the bar at the bottom will come up with the newsflash....More westminister Mp sex victims found. And we will laugh, like dave at a sacrifice, like superfly at a salad, like Rowley at the wonder of the hula hoop, like rick at the price of beer, like galted at anything approaching incest, like top hat at an all you can eat buffet and like sean michaels sitting bare arsed on a whac a mole game.

Merry Christmas you filthy animal.

Laugh

Merry Christmas you big, soft terrorist.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:07 pm

whack a mole Laugh

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:13 pm

And still I get no mention!

Bl00dy infidels!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:15 pm

Adam D wrote:And still I get no mention!

Bl00dy infidels!

I mentioned you on the boxing board earlier.

I called you a clown, but at least I was thinking of you.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:17 pm

Adam D wrote:And still I get no mention!

Bl00dy infidels!

Missing my Lifetime terrorist award on the right of the screen. Maybe we can come to an arrangement

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:22 pm

Unlike Sony, I dont bow down to terr0r1sts

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:25 pm

Adam D wrote:Unlike Sony, I dont bow down to terr0r1sts

Unlike sony, you havent very much to lose.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:26 pm

zing

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:34 pm

a

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:51 am

Morning all, or at least all of you who work proper hours/are not Billie Whitelaw.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:52 am

Est quod hodie est in ostio tractandum

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:52 am

Damn you Rowley and good morning

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:11 am

Morning.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:16 am

Anyone got about half a kilo of sugar?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:16 am

Check.

Getting the low down on Friday night at the moment. Seems I have managed to avoid any controversy so far.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:44 am

seanmichaels wrote:Check.

Getting the low down on Friday night at the moment. Seems I have managed to avoid  any controversy so far.

You sure?

Even our office were talking about you this morning.

How did you even get that up there?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:49 am

I think I probably consumed more alcohol that evening morning than I have before. I was sick 5 times on the way home including down my front into my lap whilst in traffic.

First thing this morning one of the fit birds came up and started talking to me. Never spoken tto her much before, certainly non work related.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:01 am

Getting the low down on Friday night at the moment. Seems I have managed to avoid  any controversy so far.

You sure?

You do know he went to boarding school, right?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:03 am

superflyweight wrote:

You sure?

I know.

But a scanner?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:07 am

Ended up in A&E on Saturday eve. Nothing serious thankfully. It's a man's game, tennis.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:08 am

superflyweight wrote:

You sure?

I know.  

But a scanner?  

He mistook it for a gaydar device. With that sort of incentive I'd not be surprised if he managed to get tophat up there

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:09 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Ended up in A&E on Saturday eve. Nothing serious thankfully. It's a man's game, tennis.

Pray tell?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:10 am

seanmichaels wrote:I was sick 5 times on the way home including down my front into my lap whilst in traffic.

Were you in a vehicle at the time?

Monring everyone.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:15 am

Good Monring to you as well Union.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:16 am

seanmichaels wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:Ended up in A&E on Saturday eve. Nothing serious thankfully. It's a man's game, tennis.

Pray tell?

Not much to tell - slipped whilst racing for a low ball, tumbled and landed very heavily right on the top of my right shoulder. Ended up that any movement of my arm was agony - had it x-rayed, nothing broken, but got a sling and out of action for 6 - 8 weeks.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:16 am

Union Cane wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:I was sick 5 times on the way home including down my front into my lap whilst in traffic.

Monring everyone.

Monring to you too Union. And that was my first thought too!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:19 am

Morning Union Julius and Adam. Sorry to hear about your shoulder injury Julius but please just say you injured it while you masturbated. It's too early for sporting metaphors

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:29 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Pray tell?

Not much to tell - slipped whilst racing for a low ball, tumbled and landed very heavily right on the top of my right shoulder. Ended up that any movement of my arm was agony - had it x-rayed, nothing broken, but got a sling and out of action for 6 - 8 weeks.

Sounds like a similar mishap sean suffered in the showers after cricket.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:36 am

Which also caused Sean intense pain associated with movement of the arm.

Subsequently, it hampered his ability to perform his scheduled reach-around with the opening bowler.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:39 am

Adam D wrote:
Union Cane wrote:

Monring everyone.

Monring to you too Union. And that was my first thought too!

Yeah, it was after midday on saturday though.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:43 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Which also caused Sean intense pain associated with movement of the arm.

Subsequently, it hampered his ability to perform his scheduled reach-around with the opening bowler.

The umpires call of no ball and bye ended what was a truly miserable day for seanmichaels

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:45 am

Had a quick net yesterday actually.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:51 am

seanmichaels wrote:Had a quick game of touchcock yesterday actually.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:53 am

You're very puerile this morning Windows.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:59 am

seanmichaels wrote:You're very puerile this morning Windows.

Yep. Struggling for 606v2 inspiration today so I'm in default mode which is to take the p*ss out of you for being a closet homo.

I'll move on.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:02 am

Was there much traffic around you at the time, sean?

I was once swigging some cheap bourbon with a mate in a carpark when he cracked a joke.
Bad timing on my part... it went down backwards (or sideways?) and I ended up spraying his dashboard. It was quite a painful experience actually. Put me off bourbon ever since (c.1992)

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:04 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:Was there much traffic around you at the time, sean?

Yeah that's why I didn't pull over or fire it out the window. I'd just had my first smoke of the day and it caused some kind of stomach reflux.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:06 am

Yep.  Struggling for 606v2 inspiration today so I'm in default mode which is to take the p*ss out of you for being a closet homo.

I'll move on.

No need, I can handle it. I was with the young wicket keeper. He has quick hands.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:14 am

I have a vomit story.

I was probably about 16/17 and at a party at the local social club. I was quite a lightweight at that stage, and had put away three of four pints of Blastaway. I was sitting at a table, and I knew it was coming, but felt that if I made a dash for the bogs I wouldn't make it. Spent a few minutes sitting very very still, and then it happened. This was back when you could smoke indoors (remember that?) and there was a big round ashtray on the table, that was quite full, right in front of me. Anyway, the Blastaway (and customary carrot pieces) came back out in projectile fashion, straight into the ashtray. It was like when you wash a spoon, it went everywhere. I then went to sleep and woke up outside in the car park covered in crusty bits.

Happy days.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:15 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Yep.  Struggling for 606v2 inspiration today so I'm in default mode which is to take the p*ss out of you for being a closet homo.

I'll move on.

No need, I can handle it. I was with the young wicket keeper. He has quick hands.....

Let me know if it starts bothering you Sean, I'll start talking about listening to jazz in the bath and using bellendish words, it will distract him long enough to give you some peace.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next