The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
Adam D
rIck_dAgless
JuliusHMarx
Pal Joey
seanmichaels
Rowley
Union Cane
Galted
Mind the windows Tino.
superflyweight
14 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 10 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by superflyweight Wed 14 Jan 2015, 9:35 am

First topic message reminder :

Beautiful - well played  Eat it Tina.

Yeah, I agree. eat it Tina.

Last edited by superflyweight on Thu 15 Jan 2015, 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 10 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Tue 20 Jan 2015, 1:10 pm

Tottenham I believe, assume Union will be correct Tina. I don't care about many things enough to fact check, and certainly not about football.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 10 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Tue 20 Jan 2015, 1:11 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

Who are Sheffield playing tomorrow?  I will support the opposition in honour of you.

Semi finals you numpty. Only 4 teams.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 20 Jan 2015, 1:12 pm

Rowley wrote:Tottenham I believe, assume Union will be correct Tina. I don't care about many things enough to fact check, and certainly not about football.

Tottenham. I've been to their ground once. We have season tickets through work. Went to watch them play Everton. I think Spurs won 1-0 but it wasn't a classic.

Sh*tty area as well. Wouldn't go back there in a hurry.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 20 Jan 2015, 1:13 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

Who are Sheffield playing tomorrow?  I will support the opposition in honour of you.

Semi finals you numpty. Only 4 teams.

What?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 20 Jan 2015, 1:16 pm

sheff Wed not playing tomorrow

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 20 Jan 2015, 1:18 pm

United are though Sean.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 20 Jan 2015, 1:19 pm

Conversations like this make me wish I was Deirdre Barlow.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 20 Jan 2015, 1:20 pm

superflyweight wrote:Conversations like this make me wish I was Deirdre Barlow.  

You and me both.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 20 Jan 2015, 1:24 pm

Zing!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 20 Jan 2015, 1:25 pm

oh yeah, got that wrong.

songs were:

Johnny Cash - Chicken in Black
The Clash - Complete Control
Robbie Williams - Freedom
Blur - Country House
Sex Pistols - EMI

Link, all songs about corrupt labels, record executives and general dissatisfaction with record companies.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 20 Jan 2015, 1:25 pm

Most Scottish people aspire to make it to 60 year old.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 20 Jan 2015, 1:28 pm

Spoiler:

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 20 Jan 2015, 1:30 pm

Rowley wrote:

Most Scottish people aspire to make it to 60 year old.

She could have been Scottish - died at 60 looked about 75.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 20 Jan 2015, 1:31 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Spoiler:

Cricket Sluts?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 20 Jan 2015, 1:33 pm

superflyweight wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
Spoiler:

Cricket Sluts?

I guessing it's another person Sean will pretend to have slept with.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 20 Jan 2015, 1:35 pm

My old dear has had some kind of work and those stupid painted eyebrows. At certain angles she has that wax work look. Stepmum clocked it at the weekend and my bro's missus confirmed. I reckon she's hade her jugs done as well but i don't like to talk about that.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 20 Jan 2015, 1:36 pm

I guessing it's another person Sean will pretend to have slept with.

Bog off windows. I find it annoying women talking about cricket let alone playing it. Probably would though.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 20 Jan 2015, 1:37 pm

seanmichaels wrote:My old dear has had some kind of work and those stupid painted eyebrows. At certain angles she has that wax work look. Stepmum clocked it at the weekend and my bro's missus confirmed. I reckon she's hade her jugs done as well but i don't like to talk about that.

100% getting a length from someone new.

Probably much younger than her. Maybe younger than you.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 20 Jan 2015, 1:38 pm

seanmichaels wrote:My old dear has had some kind of work and those stupid painted eyebrows. At certain angles she has that wax work look. Stepmum clocked it at the weekend and my bro's missus confirmed. I reckon she's hade her jugs done as well and I don't like to touch them as much anymore.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 20 Jan 2015, 1:41 pm

seanmichaels wrote:My old dear has had some kind of work and those stupid painted eyebrows. At certain angles she has that wax work look. Stepmum clocked it at the weekend and my bro's missus confirmed. I reckon she's hade her jugs done as well but i don't like to talk about that.

100% getting a length from someone new.  

Probably much younger than her.  Maybe younger than you.

Quite possible. Reckon it would be with her old man's consent though.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 20 Jan 2015, 1:57 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Spoiler:

She can take out my middle stump any time!

Wahey!
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 20 Jan 2015, 2:15 pm

Union Cane wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
Spoiler:

She can take out my middle stump any time!

Wahey!

wouldn't mind playing in her corridor of uncertainty!!!!

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 20 Jan 2015, 2:16 pm

I'd like to run through her middle order.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 20 Jan 2015, 2:18 pm

I like to see if she could handle my googly.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 20 Jan 2015, 2:19 pm

She told me that Sean bowls a decent wrong'un.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 20 Jan 2015, 2:22 pm

I'd like to give her a full length delivery.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 20 Jan 2015, 2:27 pm

I'd let her shine my balls.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 20 Jan 2015, 2:27 pm

This is beneath Jeff.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 20 Jan 2015, 2:29 pm

Something about being struck on the helmet.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 20 Jan 2015, 2:29 pm

seanmichaels wrote:This is beneath Jeff.....

He said he's busy at work. Letting more of ISIS in to the country so they can behead us in the street.

All for money. He's a shallow man, he really is.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 20 Jan 2015, 2:30 pm

She can try to bounce one off my helmet.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 20 Jan 2015, 2:31 pm

superflyweight wrote:She can try to bounce one off my helmet.

Laugh

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 20 Jan 2015, 2:33 pm

I'd probably come over the wicket.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 20 Jan 2015, 2:33 pm

Ah, isn't that lovely. The Scotsman joining in a bit of cricket banter.

Good on you, superfly.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 20 Jan 2015, 2:36 pm

I've just had the following email -

To celebrate the birthday of Robert Burns, Sunday 25 January, it has been suggested that we all bring in a little Scottish related food and/or drink on Monday. The supermarkets are of course doing appropriately themed items (haggis flavoured crisps) and it may be worth co-ordinating so we don’t end up with 60 Tunnocks Tea Cakes.

No whisky or McEwans Export (or other alcohol) please.

Any tips super?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 20 Jan 2015, 2:41 pm

Make a bucketload of tablet sean. Easiest thing in the world to make and the fatties in your workplace will go nuts for it.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 20 Jan 2015, 2:43 pm

Ah, isn't that lovely.  The Scotsman joining in a bit of cricket banter.

Good on you, superfly.

I have a cracking anecdote about almost spilling two pints of cheap Australian lager over a chino clad, Botham at the SCG. Ask me about it sometime when the thread is dying a death.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 20 Jan 2015, 2:44 pm

superflyweight wrote:

Good on you, superfly.

I have a cracking anecdote about almost spilling two pints of cheap Australian lager over a chino clad, Botham at the SCG.  Ask me about it sometime when the thread is dying a death.  

So about now then?

Adam will love it as well.  He wears chinos.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 20 Jan 2015, 2:48 pm

Alan Mullally has a massive Hampton if that's of any interest.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 20 Jan 2015, 2:49 pm

superflyweight wrote:

Good on you, superfly.

I have a cracking anecdote about almost spilling two pints of cheap Australian lager over a chino clad, Botham at the SCG.  Ask me about it sometime when the thread is dying a death.  

So about now then?

Adam will love it as well.  He wears chinos.

I almost spilled two pints of cheap Australian lager on Ian Botham at the SCG. He was wearing chinos.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 20 Jan 2015, 2:51 pm

superflyweight wrote:

I almost spilled two pints of cheap Australian lager on Ian Botham at the SCG.  He was wearing chinos.  

Wow! Zinger!

L*L out loud. PMSL out loud.

Can't believe you've held on to that one for so long.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 20 Jan 2015, 2:52 pm

I'm beating girls away with a sh1itty stick when I tell it at parties.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 20 Jan 2015, 3:01 pm

superflyweight wrote:I'm beating girls at parties.  

True scott

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 20 Jan 2015, 3:05 pm

Cricket innuendo day and I missed it... Quite disappointed
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 20 Jan 2015, 3:08 pm

You'll get over it raf.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 20 Jan 2015, 3:14 pm

Over, geddit?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 20 Jan 2015, 3:19 pm

Yes I geddit... Still, she's alright. Wouldn't mind bowling that maiden over.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 20 Jan 2015, 3:27 pm

She'd make my wicket sticky.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 20 Jan 2015, 3:36 pm

superflyweight wrote:She'd make my wicket sticky.  

As a groundsman I suspect there'd be little grass on the wicket and a couple of cracks you could get your key in.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 20 Jan 2015, 4:53 pm

Something to do with a full toss.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next