The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
Adam D
rIck_dAgless
JuliusHMarx
Pal Joey
seanmichaels
Rowley
Union Cane
Galted
Mind the windows Tino.
superflyweight
14 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by superflyweight Wed 14 Jan 2015, 9:35 am

First topic message reminder :

Beautiful - well played  Eat it Tina.

Yeah, I agree. eat it Tina.

Last edited by superflyweight on Thu 15 Jan 2015, 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 26 Jan 2015, 1:26 pm

Union wrote:Scousest sentence ever?

A translation from Eddie Izzard so Tino could understand.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest Mon 26 Jan 2015, 1:29 pm

Union Cane wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:I like me coffee like I like my women...

Scousest sentence ever?
Only if it ends .."paid for by the social."

I like my coffee like my women....cold and bitter

I like my coffee like my women...ground up and stored in the freezer.

I like my coffee like my women...fairly cheap but wishing I'd spent that little extra

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 26 Jan 2015, 1:30 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:At school we used to get the communal milk (usually a 4 pinter) and pour it all over the radiators in the rooms or dorms of people we disliked. Great times.

You mean you all got together in a circle and w*nked each other off?   Last one to jizz has to buy the biscuits?

No.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 26 Jan 2015, 1:30 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
Union wrote:Scousest sentence ever?

A translation from Eddie Izzard so Tino could understand.

Northwich ain't that far from Liverpool, RiCK....

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 26 Jan 2015, 1:35 pm

Tino wrote:Northwich ain't that far from Liverpool, RiCK.

Further away then Runcorn Tino, but close enough for me to be able to translate for you.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Jan 2015, 1:36 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
Tino wrote:Northwich ain't that far from Liverpool, RiCK.

Further away then Runcorn Tino, but close enough for me to be able to translate for you.
Rick, I know you're upset at losing the "blame game" game but really?!?!?!?!?!

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 26 Jan 2015, 1:38 pm

calm down, calm down

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 26 Jan 2015, 1:40 pm

DAVE wrote:Rick, I know you're upset at losing the "blame game" game but really?!?!?!?!?!

Just here to help DAVE... Here to help.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Jan 2015, 1:48 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
DAVE wrote:Rick, I know you're upset at losing the "blame game" game but really?!?!?!?!?!

Just here to help DAVE... Here to help.
you put "then Runcorn" instead of "than Runcorn"

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 26 Jan 2015, 1:50 pm

Interesting fact about 99 Red Balloons, in the German version the balloons are not red.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 26 Jan 2015, 1:52 pm

DAVE wrote:you put "then Runcorn" instead of "than Runcorn"

I just put it there to make everyone feel bett...

Ah you know what, I phucked up, no point in trying to talk my way out if it...

Rat's tadger...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Jan 2015, 1:54 pm

Union Cane wrote:Interesting fact about 99 Red Balloons, in the German version the balloons are not red.
Watching her gyrate about in the video...no-one noticed or cared

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 26 Jan 2015, 1:57 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
DAVE wrote:you put "then Runcorn" instead of "than Runcorn"

I just put it there to make everyone feel bett...

Ah you know what, I phucked up, no point in trying to talk my way out if it...

Rat's tadger...

It's a sh*thole RiCK, as you well know.  Doesn't matter what you preface it with.

It became an overspill for Liverpool.  Then it became so sh*te that people try and get back to the city.

That's right, people try and leave there to get back to Liverpool!  Who would have thought it!

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 26 Jan 2015, 2:16 pm

uNFAIR QuEsTioNs oN mISs unIVerSe. MAy aS WeLl bE AskINg tHEm in sPANish.

ThANK YoU 4 QuEStioN!

I'm so proud of them all though.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Jan 2015, 2:20 pm

The Loaded Dog wrote:uNFAIR QuEsTioNs oN mISs unIVerSe. MAy aS WeLl bE AskINg tHEm in sPANish.

ThANK YoU 4 QuEStioN!

I'm so proud of them all though.
Amazing that these beauty queens are as thick as f**k when the girls who get their t!ts out on page three all appear to possess a full understanding of a wide variety of topics and aren't afraid to furnish the population with their considered opinion on any of them

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 26 Jan 2015, 2:27 pm

Did you see the one who was asked what she would say to ISIS?

Good answer I thought. She didn't really answer it but whatever she said sort of made sense in a very general way.
Something about world peace and we need to care for each other more.

Their bossoms are all top notch. I liked the little black mole on Miss Argentina's.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 26 Jan 2015, 2:34 pm

Colombia or Netherlands for me.
Ukraine might get the sympathy vote.
USA shouldn't really be there.
Jamaica... a Halle Berry lookalike and sounds a little too sure of herself. She could win.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Jan 2015, 2:35 pm

Haven't watched Miss World since the early 80's. How Eric Morley never got arrested by officers from an off-shoot of Operation Yewtree, I'll never know.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 26 Jan 2015, 2:36 pm

I'm not Demis Roussos. He was only 68. I thought he'd go on forever and ever.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 26 Jan 2015, 2:40 pm

How's the shoulder Jules? Back on the courts wooing the chicks with your forehand?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 26 Jan 2015, 2:45 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:I'm not Demis Roussos. He was only 68. I thought he'd go on forever and ever.

Same here. I'm starting to worry about Nana Mouskouri now.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 26 Jan 2015, 2:46 pm

I reckon Demis was Ron Jeremy.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 26 Jan 2015, 2:46 pm

seanmichaels wrote:How's the shoulder Jules? Back on the courts wooing the chicks with your forehand?

It's almost there. Thanks for asking Tino sean.
Have been playing gently so far, with the even-older-than-me folks, who are naturally ecstatic to see me back on court.
I've been using the enforced lay-off to work on my fitness - bought a cross-trainer and doing a few other exercises that I haven't done for about 15 years.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 26 Jan 2015, 2:58 pm

i have an element of stiffness today. Probably the hardest non diy / gardening stint i've had since i left school yesterday.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 26 Jan 2015, 2:58 pm

And don't be surprised about Tino's lack of thought. He's a selfish tw@t.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Jan 2015, 2:59 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:I'm not Demis Roussos. He was only 68. I thought he'd go on forever and ever.
Already done that

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 26 Jan 2015, 3:04 pm

seanmichaels wrote:And don't be surprised about Tino's lack of thought. He's a selfish tw@t.

I change my location everyday (almost) in honour of Jules. You pay him lip service by asking about him once about his shoulder. You're patronising him, that's all your doing.

He means more to me than that. I won't ever patronise the great man.

F*ck you, michaels. F*ck you forever.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 26 Jan 2015, 3:16 pm

seanmichaels wrote:And don't be surprised about Tino's lack of thought. He's a selfish tw@t.

I change my location everyday (almost) in honour of Jules.  You pay him lip service by asking about him once about his shoulder.  You're patronising him, that's all your doing.

He means more to me than that.  I won't ever patronise the great man.

F*ck you, michaels.  F*ck you forever.

You know what you look like to me, with your spinach jersey and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with little taste. Good nutrition's given you some length of bone, but you're not more than one generation from poor white scouse, are you, Windows? And that accent you've tried so desperately to shed: pure Runcorn. What is your father, windows? Is he a coal miner? Does he stink of the lamp? You know how quickly the women on the flotel found you... all those tedious sticky fumblings in the back seats of cars... while you could only dream of getting out... getting anywhere... getting all the way to the Hertfordshire.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 26 Jan 2015, 3:17 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

I change my location everyday (almost) in honour of Jules.  You pay him lip service by asking about him once about his shoulder.  You're patronising him, that's all your doing.

He means more to me than that.  I won't ever patronise the great man.

F*ck you, michaels.  F*ck you forever.

You know what you look like to me, with your spinach jersey and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with little taste. Good nutrition's given you some length of bone, but you're not more than one generation from poor white scouse, are you, Windows? And that accent you've tried so desperately to shed: pure Runcorn. What is your father, windows? Is he a coal miner? Does he stink of the lamp? You know how quickly the women on the flotel found you... all those tedious sticky fumblings in the back seats of cars... while you could only dream of getting out... getting anywhere... getting all the way to the Hertfordshire.

Laugh

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 26 Jan 2015, 3:34 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:How's the shoulder Jules? Back on the courts wooing the chicks with your forehand?

Have been playing gently so far, with the even-older-than-me folks, who are naturally ecstatic to see me back on court.
I've been using the enforced lay-off to work on my fitness - bought a cross-trainer and doing a few other exercises that I haven't done for about 15 years.

Lucky Mrs Jules!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 26 Jan 2015, 3:36 pm

superflyweight wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Lucky Mrs Jules!

Chortle, chortle.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 26 Jan 2015, 10:42 pm

Enjoying the head size discussion on the boxing board. I was going to raise the subject of esotropic strabismus amongst the boxing elite, but I'm retired.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 27 Jan 2015, 8:04 am

Everybody shy or tired today?

Fist

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 27 Jan 2015, 8:05 am

Je suis d'abord!

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 27 Jan 2015, 8:06 am

Love sacks, how did you get in there before me?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 27 Jan 2015, 8:08 am

Sneaked up like windows on a pork pie.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 27 Jan 2015, 8:18 am

Morning sean, I am not sure that Windows can sneak up on anything but the image made me LOL out loud.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 27 Jan 2015, 9:46 am

I couldn't make it to the Culture Cup Day Out at Los Llanos air base in Albacete, Spain, yesterday.

I wonder how it went?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 27 Jan 2015, 9:50 am

Jeff was trying out the new F16 wasn't he?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 27 Jan 2015, 10:21 am

Union wrote:I wonder how it went?

not sure but I hope they got to discuss the recent Culture Cup vitriol  towards the shift away from Greek austerity with some of the pilots there.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 27 Jan 2015, 10:57 am

Is there a dead person I could take the place of?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 27 Jan 2015, 11:31 am

Sh1t on here today.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 27 Jan 2015, 11:42 am

Galted wrote:Sh1t on here today.

Sad as it may seem I believe this is evidence that the culture on this thread is provided largely by Tino.

Hence the utter silence when his son bites him and they both have to be quarantined

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 27 Jan 2015, 11:56 am

.......or he was flying the F16 and you shot him down with your RPG?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 27 Jan 2015, 12:01 pm

seanmichaels wrote:.......or he was flying the F16 and you shot him down with your RPG?

RPGs are old school and too quick a death I would have hacked it and redirected up your bumhole. That way he would slowly be crushed to death between the irresistible ( to you) force of your lovers' c0cks and the immovable object that is your constipation

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 27 Jan 2015, 12:03 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
Galted wrote:Sh1t on here today.

Sad as it may seem I believe this is evidence that the culture on this thread is provided largely by Tino.

Hence the utter silence when his son bites him and they both have to be quarantined

That's an accurate assessment, Tino is the colostomy bag that holds our sh1t together.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Jan 2015, 12:23 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Is there a dead person I could take the place of?
Jimmy Savile...you may be better thought of as a result

Not by me though Jules, I'm referring to some of the rotten b*st*rds on here that pick on you for no earthly reason I can think of.

Last edited by DAVE667 on Tue 27 Jan 2015, 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Tina/Jules they're both as lovely...and subject to ridicule from the scum on here)

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 27 Jan 2015, 1:19 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:

RPGs are old school and too quick a death I would have hacked it and redirected up your bumhole. That way he would slowly be crushed to death between the irresistible ( to you) force of your lovers' c0cks and the immovable object that is your constipation

Beautiful, just beautiful. Who says literature is dead.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 27 Jan 2015, 1:22 pm

sausage & cheese & brown sauce sandwich
crème egg
some gingerbread men I found at the back of the cupboard

10/10
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 27 Jan 2015, 1:24 pm

Union Cane wrote:sausage & cheese & brown sauce sandwich
crème egg
some gingerbread men I found at the back of the cupboard

10/10

phucking creme eggs again.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next