The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
seanmichaels
rIck_dAgless
Galted
Adam D
Hibbz
trottb
kingraf
ShahenshahG
superflyweight
Pal Joey
14 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Pal Joey Wed 28 Jan 2015, 8:33 am

First topic message reminder :

seanmichaels wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:Buenos días, los tres amigos.

I was caught up somewhere in the Milky Bar Way yesterday.

a dime for your thoughts?

Sometimes when this place gets kind of empty
Sound of their breath fades with the light

Are you hoping Michael Cadbury plays a scorcher tonight? It's just starting here.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 28 Jan 2015, 11:24 am

Galted wrote:
Rowley wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Rowley wrote:When tina ends up as the most northerly man on here things are beyond repair.

I can't work out if you're offending me or complimenting me.

Even I wasn't sure when I wrote it Tina, in the interests of harmony we'll consider it a compliment. Also with Rick seemingly lost to us men of the North, I really can't afford to be overly choosy any more.

I've had to use the Northern Line before so I can step in for him if you need a replacement. And I used to p1ss into a bottle I kep next to my bed and empty it out the window (it was an Evian bottle though, with the top quarter removed).

If you've ever p*ssed in the sink, then I'm willing to rubber stamp your application.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 28 Jan 2015, 11:28 am

I've p!ssed in your sink Tino - does that count?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 28 Jan 2015, 11:28 am

Does it count if it's someone's else sink and that sink is inexplicably in their bedroom?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 28 Jan 2015, 11:29 am

What about a dump in a urinal?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 28 Jan 2015, 11:30 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:I've p!ssed in your sink Tino - does that count?

I'd never clean it out if that was truly the case.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 28 Jan 2015, 11:30 am

I p*ssed out of a closed upstairs window once.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

superflyweight wrote:Does it count if it's someone's else sink and that sink is inexplicably in their bedroom?  

Yep. Any sink counts.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Union Cane wrote:I p*ssed out of a closed upstairs window once.

You're in.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 28 Jan 2015, 11:33 am

Union Cane wrote:I p*ssed out of a closed upstairs window once.

You're in.

Fantastic stuff, marvellous. You're in. Lololol.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 28 Jan 2015, 11:34 am

Have you noticed that Mrs. Windows no longer brushes her teeth?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 28 Jan 2015, 11:36 am

seanmichaels wrote:What about a dump in a urinal?

Unless the urinal was in someones house, then no.

Good effort, but no.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 28 Jan 2015, 11:37 am

Rowley wrote:It was all going so well until the Evian bottle revelation Galted. Up until that point I was ready to accept you into the fold. As it is I still hold you in absolute contempt. It's such a fine line sometimes.

What if I'd said that it was a Newcastle Brown Ale bottle and that I smashed the top of with my john thomas?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 28 Jan 2015, 11:37 am

Of = off

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 28 Jan 2015, 11:38 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Yes, but I'd assumed that was to keep me away.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 28 Jan 2015, 11:56 am

Let it go, let it go
Can't hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door!

I don't care, What they're going to say, Let the storm rage on, The cold never bothered me anyway!

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Jan 2015, 11:57 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Yes, but I'd assumed that was to keep me away.
Surely an impossibility

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 28 Jan 2015, 12:27 pm

Vegetarian quesadilla - 6/10

Feck it I am handing in my badge, gun and keys to The North

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 28 Jan 2015, 12:29 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Vegetarian quesadilla -  6/10

Jesus Christ, RicK.

What the hell has got into you today?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 28 Jan 2015, 12:32 pm

I know that these are words but I don't know what they mean.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 28 Jan 2015, 12:35 pm

superflyweight wrote:

I know that these are words but I don't know what they mean.  

I'm loving your location, 'Fly.

Dave will love it as well. He's a massive BON JOVI fan.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 28 Jan 2015, 12:44 pm

Really? I knew he was into HEAVY METAL, but BON JOVI are really METAL and not everyone can cope with it. Dave must be more METAL than I originally thought. He might even like WHITESNAKE?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 28 Jan 2015, 12:47 pm

superflyweight wrote:Really?  I knew he was into HEAVY METAL, but BON JOVI are really METAL and not everyone can cope with it.  Dave must be more METAL than I originally thought.  He might even like WHITESNAKE?  

Dave likes everything from METAL to SOFT ROCK.

He's a particular fan of JON BON JOVI and the boys. Also THE GOO GOO DOLLS, THE DARKNESS and TAYLOR SWIFT.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 28 Jan 2015, 12:50 pm

... and CHARLES & EDDIE.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 28 Jan 2015, 12:51 pm

superflyweight wrote:... and CHARLES & EDDIE.  

It's true. Would I lie to you?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 28 Jan 2015, 1:02 pm

DAVE wrote:Jesus Christ, RicK.

What the hell has got into you today?

Sorry lads, not only am I letting you guys, and the culture cup down, but I am letting myself down too.

I'll buck up...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Jan 2015, 1:03 pm

You can all go phuck yourselves

I don't mind you teasing Sean about being a repressed homosexual due to schoolboy trauma and how it's manifested itself in the form of laddish misogyny and, to be honest, bullsh!t on a massive scale but I will not have you disparage METAL. It's better than jazz (which is basically not playing an instrument properly and laughing at people who don't understand the reasons for it) and all that other plinky plonky garbage you lot listen to

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 28 Jan 2015, 1:05 pm

Somebody was over at my desk today stating that RE-ANIMATOR are re-forming DAVE

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 28 Jan 2015, 1:06 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Somebody was over at my desk today stating that RE-ANIMATOR are re-forming DAVE

When did DAVE become unformed?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 28 Jan 2015, 1:07 pm

DAVE wrote:When did DAVE become unformed?

Since he cut down on the exercise and ate badly?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 28 Jan 2015, 1:08 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Somebody was over at my desk today stating that RE-ANIMATOR are re-forming DAVE

It's at moments like this that I realize we've all been spending too much time with Jules.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 28 Jan 2015, 1:09 pm

Phuck off Dave.

Went for Beef and ale pie for tea which i'll supplement with chips and gravy. I'm more norvern than the lot of you.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 28 Jan 2015, 1:11 pm

superflyweight wrote:

It's at moments like this that I realize we've all been spending too much time with Jules.  

I'm a little surprised the great man hasn't pulled you up on your missing 'e' in your location.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 28 Jan 2015, 1:16 pm

It could be a missing "o".

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 28 Jan 2015, 1:17 pm

Story of O?

I bet Jules has a well thumbed copy of that in his private quarters.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 28 Jan 2015, 1:19 pm

I don't know what that is, but am reluctant to google it.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Jan 2015, 1:20 pm

superflyweight wrote:

I'm a little surprised the great man hasn't pulled you up on your missing 'e' in your location.
RE-ANIMATOR reforming is about as exciting as hearing that they're releasing a "Best ever free-form Jazz" compilation CD. Saw them back in the early 90's when they headlined after DEATH cancelled at the last minute. They were rubbish but then most British thrash bands were. (XENTRIX, SLAMMER, ACID REIGN etc)

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 28 Jan 2015, 1:21 pm

Fair enough DAVE... Might give them a miss as you are my reference for all things METAL these days..

Union, if you are at work, don't google it is my advice.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 28 Jan 2015, 1:22 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Story of O?

I bet Jules has a well thumbed copy of that in his private quarters.

Haha hahahahhahahah a hahahahahahahahahhahahahaha and ewww and a hahhaah hahahahaha.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 28 Jan 2015, 1:24 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

RE-ANIMATOR reforming is about as exciting as hearing that they're releasing a "Best ever free-form Jazz" compilation CD. Saw them back in the early 90's when they headlined after DEATH cancelled at the last minute. They were rubbish but then most British thrash bands were. (XENTRIX, SLAMMER, ACID REIGN etc)

Come on now, Dave. XENTRIX were founding members of the British THRASH METAL genre.

SHATTERED EXISTENCE was a great debut album, and who can forget 1991's eponymous DILUTE TO TASTE.

What a band. I believe they supported GENESIS in their early days.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 28 Jan 2015, 1:25 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

He was too busy playing Bill and Ted at chess.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 28 Jan 2015, 1:27 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

Come on now, Dave.  XENTRIX were founding members of the British THRASH METAL genre.

SHATTERED EXISTENCE was a great debut album, and who can forget 1991's eponymous DILUTE TO TASTE.

What a band.  I believe they supported GENESIS in their early days.

ACID REIGN were way ahead of their time - in a time when Hardcore was up and coming in the UK they had already created and defined their own genre called Apple Core. Many other bands tried to fit into this genre but all failed and to this day they remain the kings of Apple Core as can be heard on the appropriately named Apple Core Archives that was released on August 4th 2014.

Lyrically, the group tackled a multitude of issues, ranging from criticism of censorship in "Creative Restraint" and the anti-nuclear testing message of "Joke Chain" to the B-movie science fiction of Phantasm and downright silliness, as on the CD bonus track for their album Obnoxious, "This Is Serious".

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 28 Jan 2015, 1:29 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
Haha hahahahhahahah a hahahahahahahahahhahahahaha and ewww and a hahhaah hahahahaha.  

Why do you smoke this sh!t? So as to escape from reality? Me, I don't need this sh!t. I am reality. There's the way it ought to be. And there's the way it is. Julius was full of sh!t. Julius was a crusader. Now, I got no fight with any man who does what he's told, but when he don't, the machine breaks down. And when the machine breaks down, we break down. And I ain't gonna allow that in any of you. Not one.
Y'all love Julius. Oh, you wanna kick ass. Yeah. Well, here I am, all by my lonesome, and ain't nobody gonna know. Six of you boys against me. Kill me. Huh? I sh!t on all of you.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 28 Jan 2015, 1:32 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

Why do you smoke this sh!t? So as to escape from reality? Me, I don't need this sh!t. I am reality. There's the way it ought to be. And there's the way it is. Julius was full of sh!t. Julius was a crusader. Now, I got no fight with any man who does what he's told, but when he don't, the machine breaks down. And when the machine breaks down, we break down. And I ain't gonna allow that in any of you. Not one.
Y'all love Julius. Oh, you wanna kick ass. Yeah. Well, here I am, all by my lonesome, and ain't nobody gonna know. Six of you boys against me. Kill me. Huh? I sh!t on all of you.

BARNES? BARNES?

You ain't no God damn firing squad you piece of sh*t.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Jan 2015, 1:32 pm

superflyweight wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

He was too busy playing Bill and Ted at chess.  
You never fails to amuse/depress me Super. They were so influential, they named a genre after them. Bands were so impressed with them they said "We want to be able to play that DEATH metal" and the tag stuck. I dunno why I bother trying to shine the light of truth down your respective tunnels of ignorance (sounds like something sean had done to him at school)

Pearls before swine

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 28 Jan 2015, 1:32 pm

FFS here we go again...

No wonder Jeff is absent, this is beneath him...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 28 Jan 2015, 1:33 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

I didn't smoke today. Just thought Tinos usual fawning over the fawn worthy Julius backfired because it inadvertently suggested Julius regularly pleasured himself by thumbing his bumhole

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Jan 2015, 1:34 pm

rick_dagless wrote:FFS here we go again...

It's Tom Berenger in PLATOON. Surprised if TRUSS doesn't come along at some point telling everyone he looks like him

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 28 Jan 2015, 1:39 pm

DAVE wrote:It's Tom Berenger in PLATOON. Surprised if TRUSS doesn't come along at some point telling everyone he looks like him

Don't be tempting TRUSS over to the culture cup DAVE... First TRUSS then ONETWO then HH then anarchy...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 28 Jan 2015, 1:42 pm

DAVE667 wrote:

It's Tom Berenger in PLATOON. Surprised if TRUSS doesn't come along at some point telling everyone he looks like him

he doesn't.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 28 Jan 2015, 1:43 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

he doesn't.....

Naughty.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next