The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Galted
rIck_dAgless
Mind the windows Tino.
superflyweight
ShahenshahG
kingraf
Union Cane
Rowley
JuliusHMarx
13 posters

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 13 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 09 Feb 2015, 10:07 am

First topic message reminder :

Once I caught a fish alive.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 13 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 16 Feb 2015, 8:41 am

Quiet now that Tino isnt here. Rowley is failing as a chairman

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 13 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Mon 16 Feb 2015, 8:43 am

To all the ladies in the place with style and grace
Allow me to lace these lyrical duches in your bushes
Who rock grooves and make moves with all the mommies?
The back of the club, sippin Moet, is where you'll find me
The back of the club, mackin hoes, my crew's behind me

Morning homies.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 16 Feb 2015, 8:48 am

Morning Sean, How was Le Weekend

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 16 Feb 2015, 8:49 am

Shah wrote:Quiet now that Tino isnt here. Rowley is failing as a chairman

He needs to up his game this week...

Morning sean.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 16 Feb 2015, 8:55 am

Not bad. Expensive. Visited my old man and I agreed to get a fillet of beef and my brother a rib of beef. He bought half a cow and my fillet was a kilo. Probably made our way through half of it...

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 16 Feb 2015, 9:00 am

seanmichaels wrote:Not bad. Expensive. Visited my old man and I agreed to get a fillet of beef and my brother a rib of beef. He bought half a cow and my fillet was a kilo. Probably made our way through half of it...

Roasted?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 16 Feb 2015, 9:06 am

Yep. Over did the rib but the fillet came out rare.

Missus gone to Berlin for the week so will be eating beef of sorts all week.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 16 Feb 2015, 9:11 am

Good eating, i'm on a lentil diet this week apparently, my wife thinks shes gaining weight and therefore very little meat this week. Spiced lentils and spiced spinach, okra and various other greens on a chappati without butter.

Fat bitch.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 16 Feb 2015, 9:16 am

rick_dagless wrote:

Morning sean.

I'm here, fear not. How did Valentines go for us all? TSMR was full of cold, something of a turn off.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 16 Feb 2015, 9:18 am

Rowley wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

Morning sean.

I'm here, fear not. How did Valentines go for us all? TSMR was full of cold, something of a turn off.

Should have wheelbarrowed her and strategically placed a bucket of dettol under her face.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 16 Feb 2015, 9:22 am

seanmichaels wrote:

One of your old prefects from school staying with you?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 16 Feb 2015, 9:23 am

Rowley wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

Morning sean.

It was a quiet one in Cane Towers, lots of gestation going on but not a lot else. I did watch the Brian Rose fight though, which is kind of Valentines related I suppose.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 16 Feb 2015, 9:27 am

Rowley wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

One of your old prefects from school staying with you?

Closet Bender if there ever was one.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 16 Feb 2015, 9:49 am

All on my lonesome at the moment. Thinking football tonight and I have a bottle of port strategically bought under the premise it was a cooking ingredient.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 16 Feb 2015, 9:52 am

As a Newcastle fan living in Bradford, it was a good weekend in the football this weekend.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 16 Feb 2015, 10:07 am

Valley parade is a half decent stadium. Literally.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 16 Feb 2015, 10:18 am

It is now the Coral Windows Stadium. Literally.

Swamp like pitch aside, good place.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 16 Feb 2015, 10:42 am

I used to know the grounds for all 92 league clubs, wouldn't have a clue nowadays with all the silly names that they have.

Rotherham at the New York Stadium? Wtf?!?!?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 16 Feb 2015, 10:45 am

Me neither Union I can barely keep track of my own grounds name...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 16 Feb 2015, 11:00 am

http://www.funtrivia.com/playquiz/quiz2275221a0cff8.html

20/20

Yay!
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 16 Feb 2015, 11:01 am

Union Cane wrote:

Rotherham at the New York Stadium? Wtf?!?!?

Apparently it is called that because there used to be a factory on the same site, called Guest and Chrimes. They appearently used to make the iconic yellow fire hydrants for the City of New York, and so the region became known as New York. I have been to the ground, it is genuinely very nice.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Feb 2015, 11:04 am

As a Liverpool fan from Bradford it was an enjoyable football weekend. The only thing better would be watching Man Utd getting beaten by Preston tonight (no such luck)

Took Mrs667 to watch BLACK LABEL SOCIETY at the O2 Academy in Leeds last night with support from CROBOT (she like) and BLACK TUSK (She f*ckin hate). Top notch night of metal and guitar wizardry from Mr Zakk Wylde.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 16 Feb 2015, 11:07 am

Union Cane wrote:http://www.funtrivia.com/playquiz/quiz2275221a0cff8.html

20/20

Yay!

20/20 - although I deliberately answered 2 questions incorrectly.

West Ham's ground is the Boleyn Ground not upton Park, Newcastle's ground is not known as St James Park, it is in fact the Sports direct Arena.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 16 Feb 2015, 11:17 am

Newcastle' ground is St James Park

It was renamed after the current sponsorship deal. (you are right about West Ham though)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 16 Feb 2015, 11:32 am

It is neither of those, it is atuchally St James' Park.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Feb 2015, 11:44 am

Union Cane wrote:It is neither of those, it is atuchally St James' Park.
What the WTF?

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 16 Feb 2015, 11:51 am

Laugh

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 16 Feb 2015, 11:52 am

Dang, to0 late to ridicule Union on his new word...

Last edited by rick_dagless on Mon 16 Feb 2015, 12:05 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : DAVE picked me up on an error and I panicked...)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Feb 2015, 11:54 am

rick_dagless wrote:Dang, to late to ridicule Union on his new word...
Thankfully not too late to ridicule Rick about that particular zinger

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 16 Feb 2015, 12:03 pm

Err, don't know what you mean DAVE.

I don't see what I did wrong theiy're.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Feb 2015, 12:12 pm

it's know problem rick, probably just mai misstayke

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 16 Feb 2015, 12:14 pm

LOl out loud pmsfl DAVE... soz Smile

(I really hate it when people say "soz" It makes me get all stabby)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 16 Feb 2015, 12:29 pm

I had a great day cutting earth (mostly wet clay) and then scraping the mud away from behind retaining walls. Working on funny angles and ankle deep in mud in places with pick & shovel is knackering. The clay was almost impossible to shake off the pick... had to scrape it off with crude shards of dried concrete each time.

I had to have three cooling off breaks during the hard slog. I was almost overheating around lunchtime (was thinking of quitting; too phuckin' hard!) but then I had a mid afternoon energy resurgence and I eventually got down to the slab level. Then just a tiny sweep up afterwards and also pump out a few small puddles of mineral rich water which had accumulated.

Needed to do all this because there were a few large downpours of rain in quick succession.

The Yemeni mountain range took a pounding...all the clay washed down to the inside of the walls of Jericho. Any excess water has been captured in my strategically placed holding ponds... like 4 mini Dead Seas surrounded by desert...now all dry again. Much easier to scoop the water and flush out the Insurgents from out of those holes.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 16 Feb 2015, 1:00 pm

Afternoon all - just propping up the Culture Cup as it seemed to have lost top billing in the music section to a ONE DIRECTION thread. Hard times!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 16 Feb 2015, 1:04 pm

Seriously, ONE DIRECTION...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 16 Feb 2015, 1:06 pm

Rowley and Psycho Dave on it. Time for bans....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Mon 16 Feb 2015, 1:07 pm

Posting for the same reason as Super. I hope everyone has had a good day.

If DAVE is around here still can someone inform him that his favourite Irishman is having a pop at METAL on the boxing boards.

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 16 Feb 2015, 1:09 pm

trott wrote:If DAVE is around here still can someone inform him that his favourite Irishman is having a pop at METAL on the boxing boards.

Never thought I would say this trott but DAVE is on the One Direction thread...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 16 Feb 2015, 1:10 pm

I might suggest to Adam we set up a music board on here so we don't clutter up the main boards with that stuff.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 16 Feb 2015, 1:12 pm

Rowley wrote:I might suggest to Adam we set up a music board on here so we don't clutter up the main boards with that stuff

I might also suggest that One Direction being music is up for debate, did you and DAVE think it was about some obscure Jazz METAL combo that only you two have heard of?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 16 Feb 2015, 1:14 pm

I might set a thread up about Jazz, might smoke out a couple of other fans, and even if it doesn't will wind Tina up no end, which is reward enough.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 16 Feb 2015, 1:15 pm

Jeff wrote:and even if it doesn't will wind Tina up no end, which is reward enough

I think this on it's own makes it a no-brainer Jeff

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 16 Feb 2015, 1:23 pm

Does Norah Jones count as Jazz? I believe she once won an award for Jazz artist of the year?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 16 Feb 2015, 1:23 pm

Does Norah Jones count as Jazz? I believe she once won an award for Jazz artist of the year?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Feb 2015, 1:25 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
Rowley wrote:I might suggest to Adam we set up a music board on here so we don't clutter up the main boards with that stuff

I might also suggest that One Direction being music is up for debate, did you and DAVE think it was about some obscure Jazz METAL combo that only you two have heard of?
That would be the album "Spheres" by PESTILENCE

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 16 Feb 2015, 1:41 pm

kingraf wrote:Does Norah Jones count as Jazz? I believe she once won an award for Jazz artist of the year?

No, but she does serve a valuable purpose of allowing us music snobs a chance to sneer at people when they reference her or say they are fans of her.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 16 Feb 2015, 1:45 pm

And I wanna wake up/ with the rain, falling on a tin roof/ while I'm safe there in your arms/ So all I ask is for you, to come away.... come away... with me...

She also had a nice duet with Ray Charles.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 16 Feb 2015, 1:46 pm

Jeff wrote:Does Norah Jones count as Jazz? I believe she once won an award for Jazz artist of the year?

Is that Ravi Shankar's daughter? If so that is as hipster as Jazz.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 16 Feb 2015, 1:50 pm

Look Norah Jones is not jazz, it is really not that difficult if a song has something resembling a tune or a melody you can hear or recognise it is almost certainly not jazz, certainly not any jazz any self respecting musical snob would listen to.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 16 Feb 2015, 1:52 pm

Norah Jones is not particularly blue note to be fair.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next