The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leinster v Dragons

+8
Golden
asoreleftshoulder
bedfordwelsh
Cardiff Dave
thebandwagonsociety
Jenifer McLadyboy
Tattie Scones RRN
Chunky Norwich
12 posters

Go down

Leinster v Dragons Empty Leinster v Dragons

Post by Chunky Norwich Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:40 pm

Leinster v Dragons: Kick off: 3pm

Scotland v Wales: kick off 3pm

Best league in the world.

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Leinster v Dragons Empty Re: Leinster v Dragons

Post by Tattie Scones RRN Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:54 pm

Worst post in the world.

Tattie Scones RRN

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:30 pm

Chunky Norwich wrote:Leinster v Dragons: Kick off: 3pm

You may not have noticed that this is the only game for ANY team in Feb, March, April that is not on the telly. That is really going to affect the Dragons fans that normally turn up at the RDS......

Yep those 2 Newport blokes that live in Dublin will probably stay away and watch Wales on TV.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by thebandwagonsociety Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:05 pm

Handy time for Dragons to face Leinster. Leinster will have a weakened side.

thebandwagonsociety

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:12 pm

Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:Leinster v Dragons: Kick off: 3pm

You may not have noticed that this is the only game for ANY team in Feb, March, April that is not on the telly. That is really going to affect the Dragons fans that normally turn up at the RDS......

Yep those 2 Newport blokes that live in Dublin will probably stay away and watch Wales on TV.

Radio?

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:09 pm

thebandwagonsociety wrote:Handy time for Dragons to face Leinster. Leinster will have a weakened side.

You'd think, but I think Leinster's depth is still just fine as proven by them still being able to play the likes of Kirchner etc last season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:00 pm

Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:
You may not have noticed that this is the only game for ANY team in Feb, March, April that is not on the telly.

Right, coz we all have Italian tv in our homes. FFS you can't see the wood for the trees.

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:07 pm

Chunky Norwich wrote:
Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:
You may not have noticed that this is the only game for ANY team in Feb, March, April that is not on the telly.

Right, coz we all have Italian tv in our homes. FFS you can't see the wood for the trees.

We don't all live in Italy either. You can get it on the internet.

However if you are straining every muscle to see the negative and that's the best you can do then......

Anyway thanks for starting the match thread.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:08 pm

LEINSTER:

15. Dave Kearney
14. Fergus McFadden
13. Ben Te'o
12. Noel Reid
11. Darragh Fanning
10. Jimmy Gopperth
9. Luke McGrath
1. Michael Bent
2. Richardt Strauss
3. Tadhg Furlong
4. Tom Denton
5. Kane Douglas
6. Dominic Ryan
7. Shane Jennings CAPTAIN
8. Jack Conan

16. Aaron Dundon
17. Peter Dooley
18. Jamie Hagan
19. Mike McCarthy
20. Josh Van Der Flier
21. John Cooney
22. Cathal Marsh
23. Luke Fitzgerald

Fairly dangerous looking with 19 or so with Ireland and McLaughlin, Ruddock & Kirchner still out

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:09 pm

"Straining every muscle to see the negative"

Fair play, that is some spin. A Welsh region kicks off a league game the same time as Wales play test rugby, and I am straining every muscle to see the negative.

I genuinely laughed out loud, well done. I hope this league dies a quick death. It's best for everybody concerned.

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:13 pm

Chunky Norwich wrote:
Fair play, that is some spin.
Laugh Right back at yah dude.
You are the spin meister.

If you broke a nail finding a grand under a rock we would have to listen to you whinge about your poor little nail.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:22 pm

Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:

Fairly dangerous looking with 19 or so with Ireland and McLaughlin, Ruddock & Kirchner still out
Sorry. 5 of that 19 were released back to Leinster for the game.

12 are in the Irish 23, Reddan is still injured and don't know about D'arcy.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:20 pm

Chunky Norwich wrote:"Straining every muscle to see the negative"

Fair play, that is some spin. A Welsh region kicks off a league game the same time as Wales play test rugby, and I am straining every muscle to see the negative.

I genuinely laughed out loud, well done. I hope this league dies a quick death. It's best for everybody concerned.

As it is in Ireland and they play Saturday I doubt the Dragons would have had much say in the time it kicked off
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by asoreleftshoulder Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:44 pm

The Munster match is in Ireland and is played on Saturday too,I don't think the teams get much say at all.

asoreleftshoulder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:51 pm

asoreleftshoulder wrote:The Munster match is in Ireland and is played on Saturday too,I don't think the teams get much say at all.
Nonsense. It's the Irish teams that are behind it all. It is all organised by the NEW WORLD ORDER Funded by the Lizard people. Designed to take our minds off the fact that the moon landings were faked, and prepare the way for a new age where the Lizard illuminati feed on our brains.

Any fool could see that! Come join us in the fight and unmask this charade as #theworstleagueintheworld. #fightthepower

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:27 pm

I don't agree much with Chunky and his views on the league or his conspiracy theories, but I do have to agree that the scheduling is a bit shoite. Do they have to play at exactly the same time as the international team? I agree that there would be no travelling fans. But usually in sport we suspend league games for international, or at least schedule them on a Friday away from the International. Not blaming ireland of course, or wales. Blaming the league a bit I suppose. Just seems poor planning to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:01 pm

Griff wrote:I don't agree much with Chunky and his views on the league or his conspiracy theories, but I do have to agree that the scheduling is a bit shoite. Do they have to play at exactly the same time as the international team?  I agree that there would be no travelling fans. But usually in sport we suspend league games for international, or at least schedule them on a Friday away from the International. Not blaming ireland of course, or wales. Blaming the league a bit I suppose. Just seems poor planning to me.

Griff,

I think the days of games being played so the club players can enjoy them as well have unfortunately gone. Its been like it for sometime now, even a 2-3 O'Clock kick off on a Saturday would clash with some fixtures now.

Sad but thats how its going or rather gone
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:17 pm

Identity and routine are good words.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:11 am

Griff wrote:I don't agree much with Chunky and his views on the league or his conspiracy theories, but I do have to agree that the scheduling is a bit shoite. Do they have to play at exactly the same time as the international team?  I agree that there would be no travelling fans. But usually in sport we suspend league games for international, or at least schedule them on a Friday away from the International. Not blaming ireland of course, or wales. Blaming the league a bit I suppose. Just seems poor planning to me.

That's fair enough. The league is far from perfect. Most people agree on that. Personally I would like to see it improved rather than abandoned.
If a thing's worth doing its worth doing well.

I also have a problem with people talking the challenge cup down. If you play in it then give it your best. English teams do and fair play to them.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:47 am

Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:LEINSTER:

15. Dave Kearney
14. Fergus McFadden
13. Ben Te'o
12. Noel Reid
11. Darragh Fanning
10. Jimmy Gopperth
9. Luke McGrath
1. Michael Bent
2. Richardt Strauss
3. Tadhg Furlong
4. Tom Denton
5. Kane Douglas
6. Dominic Ryan
7. Shane Jennings CAPTAIN
8. Jack Conan

16. Aaron Dundon
17. Peter Dooley
18. Jamie Hagan
19. Mike McCarthy
20. Josh Van Der Flier
21. John Cooney
22. Cathal Marsh
23. Luke Fitzgerald

Did Cooney not sign full time with Connacht?

Golden

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:43 am

Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:

That's fair enough. The league is far from perfect. Most people agree on that. Personally I would like to see it improved rather than abandoned.

I also have a problem with people talking the challenge cup down. If you play in it then give it your best. English teams do and fair play to them.

I'm a fan of the pro12 and don't want to see it go. I think most Welsh fans on here are too, bar perhaps Chunky and one or two others. And yes, the Challenge Cup is great as far as I'm concerned. We (Dragons) have a home quarter final - life is good! The LV cup on the other hand..... !

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:11 pm

I think there is room for improvement (as there is in most things) but its not as bad as others make out.

bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:07 pm

What a cracking win over there well done boys.
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by LeinsterFan4life Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:21 pm

Well done Dragons great win for them. Leinster are still struggling to get any sort of consistency in their performances.

LeinsterFan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by wayne Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:27 pm

Griff wrote:
Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:

I'm a fan of the pro12 and don't want to see it go. I think most Welsh fans on here are too, bar perhaps Chunky and one or two others. And yes, the Challenge Cup is great as far as I'm concerned. We (Dragons) have a home quarter final - life is good! The LV cup on the other hand..... !
Griff, agree with most of that, and contrary to many on our own board I want to stay with our Celtian friends, except for the LV bit, if used properly the LV is an excellent competition, for blooding youngsters and integrating with experienced players, well done Dragons thanks as you did us a favour today.

wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:24 pm

How on earth did Leinster manage to lose that game, it looked a very good team on paper, not that I am complaining as a warriors fan. Sheer complacency is the only thing that springs to mind!

Anyway well done Dragons, it just goes to show that if you turn up prepared to play and don't believe the hype then anything is possible!

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:28 pm

Well done Dragons, just saw the score- thats a massive effort.
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:14 am

Our region mind heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:48 pm

bedfordwelsh wrote:I think there is room for improvement (as there is in most things) but its not as bad as others make out.

Agreed and I liked the Richie Rees, TRT photo.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:08 pm

Griff wrote:
Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:

You may well be, but from a Welsh POV in particular not enough are. And I don't mean anybody who posts on here. We, as in PRW, should be looking at ways of getting more bums on seats at top dollar prices.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:23 pm

wayne wrote:
Griff wrote:
Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:

Griff, agree with most of that, and contrary to many on our own board I want to stay with our Celtian friends, except for the LV bit, if used properly the LV is an excellent competition, for blooding youngsters and integrating with experienced players, well done Dragons thanks as you did us a favour today.

Not as good as the old EDF though.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down