The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
trottb
Mind the windows Tino.
Pal Joey
seanmichaels
rIck_dAgless
kingraf
ShahenshahG
Rowley
JuliusHMarx
13 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 12 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 20 Feb 2015, 5:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

We've all missed Tino this week. Everyone has said so, and I'd be putting this on record even if it weren't the thread split post. No, I would be, honestly.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 12 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest Mon 02 Mar 2015, 3:08 pm

BRIAN FERRY?!?!?!?!!?

For the f*cking sake of WTF the f*cking F******CK!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 12 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 02 Mar 2015, 3:09 pm

DAVE667 wrote:Am having to listen to Fine Young Cannibals at the minute which is reminding me of the Culture Cup and therefore making me angry and nauseous at the same time.

It drives you crazy.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 02 Mar 2015, 3:10 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:Am having to listen to Fine Young Cannibals at the minute which is reminding me of the Culture Cup and therefore making me angry and nauseous at the same time.

It drives you crazy.

Dave getting angry is never a good thing.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 02 Mar 2015, 3:24 pm

Rowley wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

It drives you crazy.

That'll be two dead prostitutes dredged out the canal tomorrow morning.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Mar 2015, 3:25 pm

Steve Wright clearly a member of this forum as he's started talking IN THE MIDDLE of songs now.

F*ck you WRIGHT you pr!ck.

Hope Jackman doesn't turn up and sends that lad Dev Patel again and he can tell the story again about his nan watching him get naked when he was in SKINS again before talking AGAIN about being good mates with Judi Dench AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 02 Mar 2015, 3:27 pm

What the f*ck is going on Dave?

Is the tw*t turning up or what?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Mar 2015, 3:27 pm

superflyweight wrote:
Rowley wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

It drives you crazy.

That'll be two dead prostitutes dredged out the canal tomorrow morning.
Be a week on Friday before they figure out that, whilst they have all the components for a "two dead call girl jigsaw", the hands don't match and somewhere out there in another call girl whose ability to give a handjob has been severely compromised

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Mar 2015, 3:30 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:What the f*ck is going on Dave?

Is the tw*t turning up or what?

I have no f*cking idea mate and I'm f*cking finishing work at four o' f*cking clock and I don't f*cking care enough to change the radio in my f*cking car from Talk F*cking Sport to Radio f*cking 2 to f*cking well find out. That c*nt Wright now telling me Jackman will be "on soon"....b*sta*rd!!!!

Almost to the point of not caring now and just taking your word for it that Jackman is a c*nt

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 02 Mar 2015, 3:33 pm

Kill the f*cker Dave.

Sweep the leg.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 02 Mar 2015, 3:34 pm

Davie,
we're sorry,
won't you come on home,
we worry.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 02 Mar 2015, 3:34 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Kill the f*cker Dave.

Sweep the leg.

Ha! No sensei

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Mar 2015, 3:35 pm

Don't know, never been attacked by tree!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 02 Mar 2015, 3:43 pm

DAVE667 wrote:Don't know, never been attacked by tree!!!!!!!

Not even Special Branch?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 02 Mar 2015, 3:43 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:Don't know, never been attacked by tree!!!!!!!

Not even Special Branch?

Lovely stuff.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Mar 2015, 4:00 pm

Special Branch! Well, O-live and learn

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 02 Mar 2015, 4:04 pm

Back from SA with some fairly massive news to announce: I didn't bother with Hi-Tecs this time and instead took the rugged yet stylish sandals I bought in Houston.  I almost wish that I could claim to regret my decision but I don't, the sandals were excellent, I was untroubled by stones and thorns and looked ulta-cool, especially when I sucked my stomach in.  I've adopted a more languid gait since I've been wearing them, very different to the purposeful yet equally cool striding pattern I employed when wearing Hi-Tecs.

Some interesting arthropod interactions, Tino.  Where normally they'd go crunchcrunchcrunchcrunchcrunchcrunchcrunchcrunch underfoot they now go

crunch

crunch

crunch

crunch

Would love to stay and tell you about all the adventures I had but I have to fetch the idiot cat.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 02 Mar 2015, 4:12 pm

Galted wrote:Back from SA with some fairly massive news to announce: I didn't bother with Hi-Tecs this time and instead took the rugged yet stylish sandals I bought in Houston.  I almost wish that I could claim to regret my decision but I don't, the sandals were excellent, I was untroubled by stones and thorns and looked ulta-cool, especially when I sucked my stomach in.  I've adopted a more languid gait since I've been wearing them, very different to the purposeful yet equally cool striding pattern I employed when wearing Hi-Tecs.

Some interesting arthropod interactions, Tino.  Where normally they'd go crunchcrunchcrunchcrunchcrunchcrunchcrunchcrunch underfoot they now go

crunch

crunch

crunch

crunch

Would love to stay and tell you about all the adventures I had but I have to fetch the idiot cat.

On a normal day, I would call you a c*nt and tell you to f*ck off and die for the juvenile and antagonistic nature of your arthropod story.

But, and luckily for you, I have bigger fish to fry today in the shape of Hugh c*cknose Jackman. He makes me more angry than any wanton destruction of arthropods.

But I am a little disappointed in you nonetheless.

Welcome back.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 02 Mar 2015, 4:14 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Galted wrote:Back from SA with some fairly massive news to announce: I didn't bother with Hi-Tecs this time and instead took the rugged yet stylish sandals I bought in Houston.  I almost wish that I could claim to regret my decision but I don't, the sandals were excellent, I was untroubled by stones and thorns and looked ulta-cool, especially when I sucked my stomach in.  I've adopted a more languid gait since I've been wearing them, very different to the purposeful yet equally cool striding pattern I employed when wearing Hi-Tecs.

crunch

crunch

crunch

crunch

On a normal day, I would call you a c*nt and tell you to f*ck off and die for the juvenile and antagonistic nature of your arthropod story.

But, and luckily for you, I have bigger fish to fry today in the shape of Hugh c*cknose Jackman.  He makes me more angry than any wanton destruction of arthropods.

But I am a little disappointed in you nonetheless.

Welcome back.

Thanks. I am so sorry, I had no idea that c*cknose had reared his punchable head. I wouldn't dream of antagonising you when you're preoccupied in such a fashion.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 02 Mar 2015, 4:15 pm

So, G-Man isn't dead? Phalaborwa is getting soft
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 02 Mar 2015, 4:19 pm

Galted
He's back
He's worse than Hugh Jack
(man)
Galted!
Galted!

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 02 Mar 2015, 4:20 pm

kingraf wrote:So, G-Man isn't dead? Phalaborwa is getting soft

My sandals are excellent for sprinting away from mobs. Because they fit snugly to my feet there is no flapping which could slow me or cause me to trip. And I can sprint over any surface due to the rugged soles.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 02 Mar 2015, 4:20 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Galted
He's back
He's worse than Hugh Jack
(man)
Galted!
Galted!

I love you Julius, but now I have to fetch the cat. Galtova is shouting at me as I type.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 02 Mar 2015, 4:21 pm

Could be that they just took pity on some poor mong in a pair of sandals.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 02 Mar 2015, 4:37 pm

I actually knocked over Hugh Jackman at Heathrow. If he's that guy who plays wolverine. I didn't realise it at the time but it was pointed out to me by the taxi driver. Stupid Kumquat was wearing sunglasses inside. Didn't even apologise for standing next to the corner and causing me to walk into him.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 02 Mar 2015, 4:40 pm

And raf Internet Explorer is brilliant. Chrome crashes every 5 minutes and firefox tries to eat the ram

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 02 Mar 2015, 4:42 pm

Congrats union. Best wishes to the missus and the little one, it won't be getting serviced for a while. Best wishes to the baby also.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 02 Mar 2015, 4:45 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:And raf Internet Explorer is brilliant. Chrome crashes every 5 minutes and firefox tries to eat the ram

Each to his own, I suppose. Never liked IE's interface, and Chrome works a dream on my laptop/tablet hybrid. IE is also kak slow.

Saying that, thinking about it, Chrome does actually fall apart quite often... still, it looks slick, and the interface is beautiful. Style over (painfully slow) substance
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 02 Mar 2015, 4:57 pm

kingraf wrote:Style over (painfully slow) substance

I can see why you like it.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 02 Mar 2015, 4:57 pm

Never been slow for me actually not since 7 but my employers splashed out on the PC. So I don't really know if it's the hardware that makes it fast or If the software is good.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 02 Mar 2015, 5:08 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
kingraf wrote:Style over (painfully slow) substance

I can see why you like it.

I'm not a style over substance man, Julius. My girlfriend is incredibly beautiful, granted... But she's also gotten a little Chubby now, and I'm still with her. Why? Because I love her mind. Just this afternoon I had some lovely lasagne. The presentation was awful, but I ate it, why? Because I could see beyond the presentation. Hell, my hair conditioner bottle looks impresentable. But I use it. Why? Because it's not the outside, but the inside which counts. A lovely jasmine fragrance inside.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 02 Mar 2015, 5:09 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:Never been slow for me actually not since 7 but my employers splashed out on the PC. So I don't really know if it's the hardware that makes it fast or If the software is good.

Could be the difference. My employers... haven't.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 02 Mar 2015, 5:11 pm

Seriously, there are so many reasons in this post alone to see Raf kicked off the culture cup for good. Cumulatively they are surely enough to lead to an emergency vote. Conditioner indeed.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 02 Mar 2015, 5:15 pm

Rowley wrote:Seriously, there are so many reasons in this post alone to see Raf kicked off the culture cup for good. Cumulatively they are surely enough to lead to an emergency vote. Conditioner indeed.

Well... It is really good conditioner. Head and shoulders above Head and Shoulders.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 02 Mar 2015, 5:21 pm

And it has a lovely jasmine fragrance.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 02 Mar 2015, 5:28 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:And it has a lovely jasmine fragrance.

I do try look and smell good. Aiming to make a rather beautiful trophy husband.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 02 Mar 2015, 5:40 pm

Lot of effort in that Kingraf what with the cloning and the operations etc. Why don't you just ask sean to introduce you to his schoolmates maybe one of them will catch your fancy.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 02 Mar 2015, 5:45 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:Lot of effort in that Kingraf what with the cloning and the operations etc. Why don't you just ask sean to introduce you to his schoolmates maybe one of them will catch your fancy.

Yeah, but my girlfriend is prettier. And she doesn't feel the need to put it up my bum. It's a bit of a deal breaker that.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 02 Mar 2015, 9:09 pm

superflyweight wrote:Could be that they just took pity on some poor mong in a pair of sandals.

You're bloody lucky I never read that before I left, superfly.

Bloody lucky.

Bloody lucky.

Phucking lucky.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 02 Mar 2015, 10:48 pm

I purchased a wonderful pair of sandals about 5 years ago.

They had hundreds of tiny polyurethane "nipples" which gave the soles of my feet the most comfortable and invigorating sensation... with every step. Even though I used them so much; the nipples wore down only ever so slightly. Eventually, the side straps wore away though.

I highly recommend them for use in warmer climates. Much better than flip-flops.

Raf, did you walk around barefoot on the farm much?
I always start toughening my feet in spring by walking over sharp pebbles and dried out twigs. Blue metal gravel is perfect too.
By Christmas/early New Year I develop a tough layer of skin which is able to handle certain sharp objects and 57°C bitumen or concrete with relative ease. I've even walked over broken glass quite a few times... it didn't even penetrate my epidermis layer.
Think I might go for hot coals one day soon.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 03 Mar 2015, 6:14 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:I purchased a wonderful pair of sandals about 5 years ago.

They had hundreds of tiny polyurethane "nipples" which gave the soles of my feet the most comfortable and invigorating sensation... with every step. Even though I used them so much; the nipples wore down only ever so slightly. Eventually, the side straps wore away though.

Beautiful stuff, LD. Poetic and inspirational.

What was the effect on arthropods or is it too early (re Windows & Jackman)?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 03 Mar 2015, 6:27 am

Morning G-man.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 03 Mar 2015, 6:40 am

LD - As a young un, I probably did do a lot of barefoot walking. Now walk around with my flip flops. Feet don't have the required toughness for such anymore.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 03 Mar 2015, 6:50 am

Did Jackman turn up or phucking what?

Morning Raf,Galts

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 03 Mar 2015, 7:27 am

kingraf wrote:LD - As a young un, I probably did do a lot of barefoot walking. Now walk around with my flip flops. Feet don't have the required toughness for such anymore.

Don't get soft, mate... you're only 20!
By the way, does your girlfriend rub cream on your tootsies after a hard day in the studio?

Yeah, where the phuck was Jerkman? Did anyone listen to him? He irritates me so much as well.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 03 Mar 2015, 7:44 am

Probably too busy wearing shades indoors, C*nt

Morning TLD

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 03 Mar 2015, 7:52 am

Morning all, with the possible exception of raf, who may still be blacklisted for his conditioner post.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 03 Mar 2015, 7:53 am

I wish! She'd tell me to toughen up and get her a beer, at which point I'd tell her I only have flavoured water and milk.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 03 Mar 2015, 7:59 am

Hi Rickster and Rowles.

I've just had a wash down after digging a ramp today. (or getting the final levels right)
Quite hard work... it was rather hot around lunchtime.

Just realised I have some "Dove Men's Care" shampoo... but I honestly just grabbed a grey bottle off the shelf in the supermarket about a year ago. Not into all those fruity looking ones.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 03 Mar 2015, 8:05 am

rick_dagless wrote:Probably too busy wearing shades indoors, C*nt

That has set me up for a brilliant day. Well done RiCK.

Morning all.

We need to work hard to get the thread split up for Thursday. Jeff's birthday.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 03 Mar 2015, 8:07 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:

Yeah, where the phuck was Jerkman? Did anyone listen to him? He irritates me so much as well.

And this. I bloody love you, LD.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next