The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
trottb
Mind the windows Tino.
Pal Joey
seanmichaels
rIck_dAgless
kingraf
ShahenshahG
Rowley
JuliusHMarx
13 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

We've all missed Tino this week. Everyone has said so, and I'd be putting this on record even if it weren't the thread split post. No, I would be, honestly.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:01 pm

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:03 pm

Well done Seany, you trampy arse rental scheme.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:04 pm

booooom . full phucking house

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:07 pm

seanmichaels wrote:booooom . full phucking house

Tophat moved his whole family in then?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:08 pm

c ya homies.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:11 pm

Ta ra benderino

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:14 pm

Jeff, what have you got planned for the big post?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:16 pm

Nothing much Tina, wasted all my poetry on the 10,000th. Might just tell everyone how much I love them (particularly you)

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:18 pm

Rowley wrote:Nothing much Tina, wasted all my poetry on the 10,000th. Might just tell everyone how much I love them (particularly you)

That would be a delight.  I'm out tomorrow afternoon so will more than likely miss it but I will be around to wish you happy birthday in the morning.

We have worked bloody hard to get you this opportunity.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:23 pm

And I do appreciate it. Shah has in particular played a blinder. Accepted as the bulk of the posts where just abusing Sean we were playing to his strengths but none the less he rose to the challenge admirably.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:27 pm

Rowley wrote:Nothing much Tina, wasted all my poetry on the 10,000th. Might just tell everyone how much I love them (particularly you)

And Hugh Jackman

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:28 pm

Rowley wrote:And I do appreciate it. Shah has in particular played a blinder. Accepted as the bulk of the posts where just abusing Sean we were playing to his strengths but none the less he rose to the challenge admirably.

He really did. He has so much stuff in his head. Remarkable really.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:30 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

And Hugh Jackman

He won't do that, Jules. It was my inspirational leadership that has got him this chance. Driving the Cup on to a higher post output.

To repay me by doing that would be churlish and petty.

And beneath Jeff.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:34 pm

Fear not Tina, I would never do that. I still feel bad about my location. Not bad enough to change it obviously, but pretty bad.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:46 pm

I prefer my location. No offence Jeff.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:54 pm

These are the types of dead animals I saw when I was in SA:
wildebeest
kudu
buffalo
giraffe
leopard tortoise

I also saw some dead birds but they were too mashed up to identify, even though I had a copy of Roberts Birds of Southern Africa at my disposal.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:00 pm

Is a leopard tortoise a tortoise or a leopard or a leopard and a tortoise?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:18 pm

it's a species of tortoise recognisable by its distinctive carapace markings

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:29 pm

March 5 here.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:47 am

Happy birthday, Jeff, from all of us here in SerialDave's basement.

Can't remember which post is the op for the new thread so, if this has made it, feel free to delete someone else's.

Please send help.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:11 am

Happy Birthday Jeff. Have a great day mate.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:50 am

All the best Jeffers old bean.

I think we need to keep a beady eye on the post count today...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:08 am

Happy Birthday Jeff. I'm looking forward to this thread split more than anything ever. Make it a good one.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:09 am

rick_dagless wrote:All the best Jeffers old bean.

I think we need to keep a beady eye on the post count today...

You're the man for the job, RicKSTer. I'm off out later so I can't do it.

Happy birthday, Jeff.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:10 am

My last one was 972 by the way, I think.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:13 am

Morning all. Happy Birthday Jeffrey.
I'm being dragged into the office later, so may miss the main event live, but will see it on catch-up.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:21 am

Number the posts it'll be easier... So much drama

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:35 am

977, morning all.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:38 am

Morning Jeff, can you feel the pressure building?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:38 am

Rowley wrote:977, morning all.

What did TSMR get you, Jeff?

And will she put out tonight seeing as it's your birthday?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:42 am

980, she bought the tickets and hotel for Saturday Tina. Have half a chance Saturday, but suspect I will blow it through staggering levels of drunkenness.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:43 am

Rowley wrote:980, she bought the tickets and hotel for Saturday Tina. Have half a chance Saturday, but suspect I will blow it through staggering levels of drunkenness.

We've all been there. Not with TSMR, of course, I would never suggest that.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:49 am

Just hope Sean does not michaels things up on 989

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:50 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Rowley wrote:980, she bought the tickets and hotel for Saturday Tina. Have half a chance Saturday, but suspect I will blow it through staggering levels of drunkenness.

We've all been there.  Not with TSMR, of course, I would never suggest that.

983. That's true, not all of you have been there.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:50 am

Happy birthday Geoffrey Rowley.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:51 am

Just fixing the order. Julius had to send at the same time as me.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:52 am

There's a man I meet, walks up our street
He's a worker for the council, has been twenty years
And he takes no lip off nobody and litter off the gutter
Puts it in a bag and never thinks to mutter

And he packs his lunch in a sunblest bag, the children call him Bogie
He never lets on but I know 'cause he once told me
He let me know a secret about the money in his kitty
He's gonna buy a dinghy, gonna call her TSMR.

And I'll sail her up the west coast, through villages and towns
I'll be on my holidays, they'll be doing their rounds
They'll ask me how I got her, I'll say, "I saved my money"
They'll say, "Isn't she pretty, that ship called TSMR?"

And I'm telling this story in a faraway scene
Sipping down raki and reading Maynard Keynes
And I'm thinking about home and all that means
And a place in the winter for Jeff Rowley

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:54 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

We've all been there.  Not with TSMR, of course, I would never suggest that.

983. That's true, not all of you have been there.

I would think Jeff would consider that an honour. Much the same as I would if you 'took care' of Mrs Windows.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:56 am

Suspect honour is overselling it, but if it had to be anyone Tina you'd be my choice.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:59 am

Rowley wrote:Suspect honour is overselling it, but if it had to be anyone Tina you'd be my choice.

989 Phuck you then Rowley.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:02 am

She's too young for you Jules, it was an act of kindness.

-------

https://www.606v2.com/viewtopic.forum?t=58034

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20