The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rollins gets himself some mainstream TV time

3 posters

Go down

Rollins gets himself some mainstream TV time Empty Rollins gets himself some mainstream TV time

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:02 am

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Rollins gets himself some mainstream TV time Empty Re: Rollins gets himself some mainstream TV time

Post by kingraf Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:51 pm

Caught this. I'm not sure where they are going with this, but I do like it. Stewart cuts brilliant promos. I suppose since he's leaving the Daily Show, he's gonna do what he feels like.

Best way to treat it would be as a sideshow. It shouldn't interfere with the Orton-Rollins program, just a minor irritation for Rollins.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Rollins gets himself some mainstream TV time Empty Re: Rollins gets himself some mainstream TV time

Post by Samo Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:53 pm

Any publicity is good publicity, especially when its someone as excellent as Rollins.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:53 pm

Interesting that the E chose Rollins as the guy to hit the mainstream. If they chose him at all (was this a work from the beginning, or did it gain traction after Stewart cut his promo? Seems organic to me).
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:29 pm

I was thinking the same thing, Rafa. I love Rollins something chronic right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down