The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Union Cane
JuliusHMarx
superflyweight
ShahenshahG
Galted
Pal Joey
Mind the windows Tino.
seanmichaels
Rowley
13 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 12 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:03 am

First topic message reminder :

I love you all, not in a massively gay way, apart from Tina obviously.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 12 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:21 pm

Tina's company almost certainly has a shoe shine stand in the reception area. Think we are close to developing a fool proof plan.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 12 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Union Cane Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:23 pm

You could give these guys a call and have them install one in the lobby / foyer?

http://www.dancefloorhireuk.com/mirrored_dance_floor.htm
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:25 pm

No, no.

Nip out to tesco's, buy a packet of tampons. Next time you're in the kitchen together drop them on the floor and ask her if they are hers/his.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:28 pm

Do your vaginal trim predicting powers not extend to wherther one is actually present sean?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:37 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Do your imaginary vaginal trim predicting powers not extend to wherther one is actually present sean?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:40 pm

Once dated a girl from work and the first time she got undressed for bed, I caught her silhouette in the window and noticed a bulge in the crotch area...my relief was overwhelming when I discovered she was simply the owner of the most frighteningly hairy bush I've ever encountered on a woman.

I only mention this as using mirrors to check for sausage shape in the groin area isn't a fool proof method.

If they're American you could always mention you're a fan of singer Mina Caputo and then chuckle saying you remember when she sang for Life of Agony and was called Keith

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:49 pm

superflyweight wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:Do your imaginary vaginal trim predicting powers not extend to wherther one is actually present sean?

It would work actually. From Windows' description I can already tell you she/he will be a slaphead.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:53 pm

Puts seans arse in front of her. Even if she has got one she won't for very long.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:55 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

It would work actually. From Windows' description I can already tell you she/he will be a slaphead.

Can you do men as well?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:56 pm

Union wrote:Can you do men as well?

He has form Union...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:07 pm

DAVE667 wrote:

If they're American you could always mention you're a fan of singer Mina Caputo and then chuckle saying you remember when she sang for Life of Agony and was called Keith

I just googled that. I'm not sure I could convincingly pull off listening to LIFE OF AGONY. He/she will see right through me.

I'd be better off with Jeff's ridiculous comedy fall or Union's almost as ridiculous mirror on the shoe trick.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:17 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

I just googled that.  I'm not sure I could convincingly pull off listening to LIFE OF AGONY.   He/she will see right through me.

I'd be better off with Jeff's ridiculous comedy fall or Union's almost as ridiculous mirror on the shoe trick.

You could listen to Life of Agony's album "Broken Valley" or "Hearts Blood on your Dawn" by Keith (aka Mina) Caputo. You might find that one a bit more palatable. Mina's new album is called "As much truth as one can bear". I feel I've done enough to assist you Tina, all that's left is my suggestion you play a game of "Man or Tran" in the office and see what the reaction.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:26 pm

You could whistle Lola?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:42 pm

Or discuss the relative merits of Ru Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:49 pm

DAVE667 wrote:Once dated a girl from work and the first time she got undressed for bed, I caught her silhouette in the window and noticed a bulge in the crotch area...my relief was overwhelming when I discovered she was simply the owner of the most frighteningly hairy bush I've ever encountered on a woman.

Had you not fed the horse before it got that far?

You'd have known about the bush if you'd done a bit of groundwork.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:58 pm

You should have taken her to the library and parted the whiskers, Dave.

Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:59 pm

Stroked the ferret.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:59 pm

Prised open the bearded oyster.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:04 pm

Ten pin bowled it.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:06 pm

Massaged the jowls

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:54 pm

Michaelsed the thread.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:05 pm

I used to live about three minutes walk from Bradford City Centre and on a work's night out we got chatting, got hammered and she intimated that sex with me wouldn't be a bad idea (little did she know) so we walked/staggered up to my flat and did the deed.

Little or no romance involved at that stage (or at any stage after if I'm being honest). Didn't have an opportunity to woo/finger her in the pub or on the walk up home (didn't want to ruin the atmosphere being the romantic that I am). Got in, straight into the bedroom, clothes off and..."hang on, what the hell is that, it's not, is it...it can't be...it better f*cking not be......thank f*ck for that, it isn't...but I may suggest it gets a trim if this is going to be a regular occurrence." (Unfortunately she didn't as it turns out that asking a lady to trim her massively overgrown and aesthetically unpleasing bush is a harder conversation to start than one would imagine)

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:30 pm

You could have dropped a gentle hint, for example by putting one in your pocket and taking it into work the next day and pretending pick it out of your teeth and said "phlerumph".

Last edited by Union Cane on Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:32 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I rewrote this several times, and kept changing tense for some reason, hence the mess that it ended up in.)
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:04 pm

She didn't work in my office and I doubt even Sean would be so crass as to stand in room full of women and make jokes about another woman's thatch

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:30 pm

FIST!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!

Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:30 pm

Oh.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:31 pm

Bugger.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:38 pm

Easy mistake to make Galted.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:40 pm

Thanks, Jeff. Gutted though, really though it was my day.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:45 pm

Galted wrote:Thanks, Jeff.  Gutted though, really though it was my day.
Sounds like a typical Sean post jerk-off soliloquy in his bathroom after another imaginary women has failed to have real sex with him

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:48 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
Sounds like a typical Sean post jerk-off soliloquy in his bathroom after another imaginary women has failed to have real sex with him

Thanks for making me reread my post, just realised I typed "though" twice instead of "though" and "thought".

It should have read something like this:
Galted wrote:Thanks, Jeff.  Gutted though, really thought it was my day.

The day really is falling apart.  Someone should write a song about not liking Mondays.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:57 pm

Galted wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

Thanks for making me reread my post, just realised I typed "though" twice instead of "though" and "thought".

It should have read something like this:
Galted wrote:Thanks, Jeff.  Gutted though, really thought it was my day.

The day really is falling apart.  Someone should write a song about not liking Mondays.

The Carpenters.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:08 pm

Jesus was a carpenter when he was just a little fella.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:46 pm

No he wasn't, when he was a little fella he was a child, when he grew up he was a carpenter/hippy/political activist/terrorist

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:15 pm

Nope, clearly says in the bible that Jesus was a carpenter when he was a little fella and the bible is God's word.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:00 am

Fist! Yay!

A fistulistic hat-trick, a proud moment indeed.

Morning everyone.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:12 am

Morning.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:28 am

Morning sean/Union, much going on in your worlds today?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:52 am

Not much going on in mine, there probably should be but I'm easing myself back into the world of work and not really paying attention, and I'm half asleep.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:59 am

Understandable mate, seems like the default here, but without the valid excuse...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:12 am

Not much for me. Had a pint in the pub last night but left after 1 as it was too c0ck heavy. Maybe Tuesday is Ladies night?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:13 am

Morning gents. Did Tinos arse get left like a miniscule testament to sean? Or was her thatch just a thatch

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:17 am

Anyone read about that plane that had to turn back to Heathrow as someone dispatched the sh1tter?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:41 am

Nope, but I did get home from work yesterday to discover that my mother-in-law had reversed her stupid big SUV into my car and done a fair bit of damage and my father-in-law had eaten about 3/4 of the lasagne that we'd made for last night's dinner.  

Bastards!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:55 am

Sh1te on here today. Sh1te everywhere today. Just sh1te in general really.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:58 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/31908620

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:07 am

Never thought I'd see the words 'smelly poo' in a BBC news headline.

What is the world coming to?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:22 am

Morning all

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:35 am

Union Cane wrote:Never thought I'd see the words 'smelly poo' in a BBC news headline.

What is the world coming to?

The world is a pool of liquid faecal excrement.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:49 am

On an easyjet flight back from Estonia back in 2004 I remember someone destroying the boggas pretty early doors. Very unpleasant.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next