The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 606v2 WrestleMania Questionnaire: The results

3 posters

Go down

The 606v2 WrestleMania Questionnaire: The results Empty The 606v2 WrestleMania Questionnaire: The results

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 31 Mar 2015, 10:09 pm

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1RU6Y3mNQiTxq6AZmnVDIg5wijzHTu2snOOZp05yHPLw/viewanalytics#start=publishanalytics

Thank you to all those who took the survey/questionnaire. We got these results:

Are you excited for WrestleMania 31? 48% were and 52% were not

Only 32% thought the card was better than last year, meaning 68% were of the opinion it wasn't.

Only 8% thought the build was better than last year, 26% believing it to be pretty level and the big majority 66% thinking it was worse.

The 606v2 crowd were most looking forward to the IC Title match. Orton Rollins got 24%, Reigns Lesnar 22% and Taker Wyatt 18%.

A clear winner for most underwhelming feud was the main event of Lesnar v Reigns with 30% of the votes. Notable results:
Orton/Rollins 12%
Reigns/Lesnar 30%
Tag Team Titles 16%
Taker/Wyatt 16%
Andre The Giant 16%

58% of people predicted Bryan to win the ladder match. Ambrose was second with 12%

However, when it came to who people wanted to win it was Wade Barrett who got the most votes, 30% for the man who held the belt coming into the match. Bryan got 24% whilst Ziggler and Ambrose both got 16%.

76% of people thought the IC Title match had been built well. 64% of people thought Bryan would elevate the title.

Sheamus was the most picked person for who people thought should win the Andre the Giant Battle Royal, and only one person picked Big Show.

66% of people said they wouldnt be watching the pre-show. However, 86% thought Kidd n Cesaro should retain their titles (with Los Matadores getting 0 votes) and 74% thought they would win.

A surprisingly low amount of people voted they didnt know, didnt care whether Sheamus returned, 36% voting for that and 46% guessing a yes.

58% of people predicted Pai-J would win in the divas match. Only 28% saw it as a urine/fag break.

86% predicted Taker would win, but only 34% thought he should win. Only 12% thought Bray would be badly harmed by defeat.

68% predicted Orton would win, but 72% said it should be Rollins getting the victory. However, a later questioned showed 52% thought it didn't matter who won.

Only 12% predicted HHH to beat Sting, and 72% thought the occasion would make it a good match. Only 8% thought HHH should win, 52% saying it should be Sting and 40% saying it didnt matter.

68% thought Rusev should beat Cena and 90% wanted a Russian victory. However, 84% thought it would be a Cena win. 80% thought it would be a good match.

There was a reasonably even split on whether booing of Reigns would be justified, the slight majority going to no as 54% voted negatively towards booing.

92% thought Reigns would be booed on entrance and 94% thought he would be if he won. 64% thought it would be a main event worthy match and 54% thought a good match would see people give credit where credit was due for Roman.

66% guessed Roman would win, 76% wanted Lesnar to win. 40% thought there would be a cash-in, but 48% thought Reigns would leave as champion. Rollins was next likely with 32% and only 20% gave Lesnar a chance.

FINALLY:

To answer the question WOULD THIS WRESTLEMANIA DELIVER

It will be ok 46%
Yes, the roster are talented and the card has good matches 30%
No, the build hasn't worked and people aren't happy 24%

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

The 606v2 WrestleMania Questionnaire: The results Empty Re: The 606v2 WrestleMania Questionnaire: The results

Post by Brilliant_yep Tue 31 Mar 2015, 10:49 pm

Great stuff Dolph,nice one for doing this.

Interesting results,I really like how divided opinion is on some things (see booing of Reigns),and completely united on others (see Los Matadores title chances).

Brilliant_yep

Back to top Go down

The 606v2 WrestleMania Questionnaire: The results Empty Re: The 606v2 WrestleMania Questionnaire: The results

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 01 Apr 2015, 1:05 pm

However, when it came to who people wanted to win it was Wade Barrett who got the most votes, 30% for the man who held the belt coming into the match. Bryan got 24% whilst Ziggler and Ambrose both got 16%.

I wonder if the high percentage who voted for Barrett did so because they actually rate him.

I said I wanted Barrett to win but not because I felt he's the most deserving and would be the best Champion from those involved, I chose him because I didn't want Bryan saddled with the albatros of being the IC Champ, I then looked at who else wouldn't benefit fron it and that ruled out Ambrose and Ziggler as I'd hoped both would be used higher up the card, it then left Stardust, R-Truth, Barrett Luke Harper - for me Barrett out of those four could maybe benefit from it

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down