The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best thing about Politics on Sky News

+2
TRUSSMAN66
Derbymanc
6 posters

Go down

The best thing about Politics on Sky News Empty The best thing about Politics on Sky News

Post by Derbymanc Thu 02 Apr 2015, 8:26 am

Just a quick post for any that might not have seen these. Best thing about Sky News in the morning.

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

The best thing about Politics on Sky News Empty Re: The best thing about Politics on Sky News

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 02 Apr 2015, 8:54 am

Sky news reminds me of Fox news....

I'll stick to the BBC..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

The best thing about Politics on Sky News Empty Re: The best thing about Politics on Sky News

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Thu 02 Apr 2015, 10:19 am

LOL Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 02 Apr 2015, 11:24 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Sky news reminds me of Fox news....

I'll stick to the BBC..

Nothing is as bad as Fox! Stretches the definition of 'news' to its absolute limits, practically a comedy channel it's so incompetent & preposterous.

BBC is too left-leaning biaised. And showed a distinct lack of balls re the Gaza appeal issue. Use its website to keep up to speed but that's about it.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 02 Apr 2015, 11:49 am

TopHat24/7 wrote:
Nothing is as bad as Fox! Stretches the definition of 'news' to its absolute limits, practically a comedy channel it's so incompetent & preposterous.

Sean Hannity. He is quite literally the worst presenter on the worst news channel in the history of things that worse than other things.

Bill O'Reilly is a t*t, but at least he is an intelligent t*t. Hannity is a loud-mouthed, obnoxious, bullying sycophant who deserves to be beaten to within an inch of his life by members of the Green Party.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 02 Apr 2015, 12:08 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:

Sean Hannity.  He is quite literally the worst presenter on the worst news channel in the history of things that worse than other things.

Bill O'Reilly is a t*t, but at least he is an intelligent t*t.  Hannity is a loud-mouthed, obnoxious, bullying sycophant who deserves to be beaten to within an inch of his life by members of the Green Party.

THe only good thing about BOR is (or should I say, was) Jon Stewart. Smile

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 02 Apr 2015, 12:12 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:

Sean Hannity.  He is quite literally the worst presenter on the worst news channel in the history of things that worse than other things.

Bill O'Reilly is a t*t, but at least he is an intelligent t*t.  Hannity is a loud-mouthed, obnoxious, bullying sycophant who deserves to be beaten to within an inch of his life by members of the Green Party.

THe only good thing about BOR is (or should I say, was) Jon Stewart. Smile

That was a classic.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 02 Apr 2015, 3:44 pm

Hannity was an angel compared to Glenn Beck............

Compared Obama to Hitler.........

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 02 Apr 2015, 7:20 pm

Jon Stewart's car, home and dog food are all due to Fox News. For that, and that alone they are the most necessary of evils.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down