The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That really grinds my gears thread

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

That really grinds my gears thread - Page 12 Empty That really grinds my gears thread

Post by Crimey Mon 06 Apr 2015, 2:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Removed the old one because it was full of crap.

Remember that this section is open only under the condition that it isn't used to attack others. Attacks based on religion was a big reason why it was closed the last two times, so cut it out. If you can't play nicely, don't play at all. 

Next time I'm just deleting the section, it's a waste of my time having to wade through all the crap. This thread is supposed to be light-hearted, keep it that way.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

That really grinds my gears thread - Page 12 Empty Re: That really grinds my gears thread

Post by Guest Fri 05 Aug 2016, 3:02 pm

People who p!ss on the toilet roll in pubs and clubs

Back to top Go down

That really grinds my gears thread - Page 12 Empty Re: That really grinds my gears thread

Post by Derbymanc Fri 05 Aug 2016, 3:47 pm

Working Friday afternoons, being duty and recieving job offers from anywhere but where i bloody want them

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Aug 2016, 4:33 pm

I reckon Duty would love "job offers" on a Friday afternoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Fri 05 Aug 2016, 5:06 pm

DAVE667 wrote:Food Companies that display the nutritional value of theirproduct but fail to use the three colour "traffic light" system meaning I have to try and guess how much I have to eat before it becomes bad for me

Food companies that display the nutritional value of their product but they give their percentages of the recommended daily intake according to ridiculously small portion sizes. Who buys a frozen pizza and only eats a third of it?

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Tue 16 Aug 2016, 8:48 am

Use of the word 'key' these days. Nothing, nothing at all, IS ****ing 'key'.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattie Scones RRN Tue 16 Aug 2016, 9:35 am

Really old people who go supermarket shopping on the weekend.

You've got all week to bumble about at 0.0006 mph in Tesco's FFS.

Tattie Scones RRN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Aug 2016, 10:29 am

Finding out that the band you've just paid to see have just had all their gear stolen and will probably have to cancel the gig in a few weeks unless they somehow find $15k under a cushion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Aug 2016, 10:30 am

Tattie Scones RRN wrote:Really old people who go supermarket shopping on the weekend.

You've got all week to bumble about at 0.0006 mph in Tesco's FFS.
You inconsiderate c*nt...those people set off to the shops on Monday morning, it just took them 'til Saturday to get there!

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Tue 16 Aug 2016, 10:45 am

Vacuous, fake-tanned morons with their ludicrous claims to 'celebrity' status. Usually spawned from garbage such as 'Geordie Shore', 'TOWIE', 'The Real Housewives of Stockport' or whatever the hell the current shower of it is. Also the talk shows who get said vacuous, fake-tanned morons on and give them air time - why?

Also, people who think the above shows are 'real.' Bugger me. I'd understand if they were kids who watched them, but fully grown men and women obsess over them.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Aug 2016, 10:47 am

88Chris05 wrote:Vacuous, fake-tanned morons with their ludicrous claims to 'celebrity' status. Usually spawned from garbage such as 'Geordie Shore', 'TOWIE', 'The Real Housewives of Stockport' or whatever the hell the current shower of it is. Also the talk shows who get said vacuous, fake-tanned morons on and give them air time - why?

Also, people who think the above shows are 'real.' Bugger me. I'd understand if they were kids who watched them, but fully grown men and women obsess over them.
Agreed, let's stop making stupid people famous

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 16 Aug 2016, 11:40 am

Think reality TV is here to stay unfortunately.....people have been brought up on it and know nothing else...Can't say watching 8 people sleeping does a lot for me(Not even when its the Didsbury second XI..)

My Wife is different to me in the respect she has friends and I don't.....Which means I spend endless hours being anaesthetized by being told of their endless activities.....

"Poor old Liz this is the fourth guy that has slapped her about"..........."He just doesn't understand Steph is the independent sort"...."He's dysfunctional in the sack" etc...

Never anything positive about the males in the relationships..

Heaven knows what she says to them about me..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Aug 2016, 12:16 pm

What grinds my gears? My wife's belief that I'm remotely interested in her friends' relationships. I have a tough enough time being interested in large parts of my own life let alone anyone else's. Also, I don't like hearing about her friends being pregnant as there's some of her friends that I'd dearly like to sleep with and am irrationally jealous when I hear that they've clearly been f*cked.

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 16 Aug 2016, 12:25 pm

The secret to a good relationship is honesty !!

Tell your Wife how you feel about her friends..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Aug 2016, 12:26 pm

The drool on my bottom lip is a bit of a giveaway as is the gnashing of teeth and involuntary erections!

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 16 Aug 2016, 12:55 pm

Hospital equipment that is too small for fat people...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Aug 2016, 1:02 pm

People that are too fat for hospital equipment.

People who think their shoulders are too broad for hospital equipment but in reality are just fatter than they think.

Hospitals departments that make appts for you then set up a mobile Unit outside that you walked past 15 minutes earlier.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 16 Aug 2016, 1:08 pm

DAVE667 wrote:People that are too fat for hospital equipment.

People who think their shoulders are too broad for hospital equipment but in reality are just fatter than they think.

Hospitals departments that make appts for you then set up a mobile Unit outside that you walked past 15 minutes earlier.

I was trying to be nice.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Aug 2016, 1:12 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:People that are too fat for hospital equipment.

I was trying to be nice.
People who claim to be being nice and saying that they'll delete your browsing history should you die of a suspected brain tumour despite being almost too fat the hospital equipment being too narrow for you to have it diagnosed then going around calling you fat thus throwing into doubt the sincerity of their earlier promise to delete your browsing history should you die of a suspected brain tumour despite being almost too fat the hospital equipment being too narrow for you to have it diagnosed

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 16 Aug 2016, 1:55 pm

People who doubt the sincerity of a promise to etc...

People who don't finish off sentences.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Aug 2016, 1:57 pm

People who perhaps don't appreciate that someone coming up to 15000 posts on a forum might be struggling to produce something profound or memorable but is instead engaged in frittering away posts instead of think of something clever that no-one will remember five minutes after he's posted it

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Tue 16 Aug 2016, 2:27 pm

clap Laugh On good form today Dave!
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Aug 2016, 3:29 pm

The price of virtually everything these days.

It's either so cheap, so as to be of such poor quality, it'll disintegrate before you get it to the till and possible contain enough contaminants/display such poor workmanship that if by some miracle you do get it home unscathed it's likely to maim/kill you before the day's out or it's so f*cking expensive you daren't breathe near it let alone think about buying it and if you do buy it you can guarantee some c*nt will immediately tell you they have exactly the same thing but paid a fraction of the price

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 16 Aug 2016, 5:32 pm

SerialDAVE really grinds my gears with his rampant negativity. I pray that he lets Jesus into his heart like I have so that he can find happiness and know what it is to forgive. And maybe then he'll stop killing prostitutes and using bad words on the internet (DAVE that is, not Jesus. Jesus is way too awesome to do things like that).
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Aug 2016, 5:56 pm

Galted, before I let Jesus into my heart (what is it with these Mexicans anyway) I used to be really unpleasant but as you can see, I'm really nice now

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 16 Aug 2016, 7:23 pm

DAVE667 wrote:Galted, before I let Jesus into my heart (what is it with these Mexicans anyway) I used to be really unpleasant but as you can see, I'm really nice now

You are, DAVE, you have a twinkle in your eye, you're more pleasant to be around, you look healthier, your buttocks are far more pert and your smile is quite captivating.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Aug 2016, 10:15 am

What grinds my gears? talking bollox on a thread about Mexicans and then discovering someone discussing the firmness of your buttocks by way of reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 17 Aug 2016, 12:01 pm

Being constantly reminded I have to do something....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 17 Aug 2016, 12:15 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Being constantly reminded I have to do something....

Agreed, if I say I am going to do something I don't need reminding every 6 months!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Aug 2016, 12:33 pm

rick_dagless wrote:

Agreed, if I say I am going to do something I don't need reminding every 6 months!
Absolutely, the smell from your genitals should be reminder enough that they need disinfecting, Rick.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 17 Aug 2016, 1:03 pm

That and the burning sensation...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Aug 2016, 1:14 pm

Doesn't necessarily mean they need cleaning Rick, just jiggling around a bit.

Hey, when Laura Trott won gold last night did anyone notice the American woman who got silver bore a similarity to Katie Hopkins?

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 17 Aug 2016, 1:34 pm

No I did not, I will go and investigate.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 17 Aug 2016, 2:15 pm

Or being told what to do when you're already demonstrably in the act of doing it.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattie Scones RRN Wed 17 Aug 2016, 2:48 pm

And also not being reminded of something and missing it.

Tattie Scones RRN

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott is Back Wed 17 Aug 2016, 3:03 pm

DAVE667 wrote:Doesn't necessarily mean they need cleaning Rick, just jiggling around a bit.

Hey, when Laura Trott won gold last night did anyone notice the American woman who got silver bore a similarity to Katie Hopkins?

YES!!! i pointed this out to my not-arsed family!

She was a weird smiley/psychopathic/poison-your-kids looking verstion of Katie Hopkins.

Scott is Back

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Aug 2016, 3:09 pm

Tattie Scones RRN wrote:

And also not being reminded of something and missing it.
or being told how to do something when it's clear you already know how to do it and managed perfectly well for years before people started thinking they f*cking well know better about you and how your life works.

Back to top Go down

Post by Breadvan Mon 22 Aug 2016, 9:00 am

People who say/post holibobs instead of holiday.
Breadvan
Breadvan

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Mon 22 Aug 2016, 10:08 am

Holibobs???? vomit
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Aug 2016, 12:19 pm

People who fail to keep appts you made after discussing it with them who then fail to attend and when you ring them to find out where they are, say that you'd said they could just call in at any time!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattie Scones RRN Mon 22 Aug 2016, 2:28 pm

DAVE667 wrote:People who fail to keep appts you made after discussing it with them who then fail to attend and when you ring them to find out where they are, say that you'd said they could just call in at any time!

You're showing a real lack of flexibility there Dave. Not good.

Here's one.

Shopping trolleys left in car park spaces.

Shopping trolleys left in car park spaces that are literally 4 metres away from the trolley bay.

Literally 4 metres.

Tattie Scones RRN

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 22 Aug 2016, 2:33 pm

Literally 4 metres is an incredibly specific distance, and does not show any real flexibility at all.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattie Scones RRN Mon 22 Aug 2016, 2:38 pm

I measured it.

I measure them all regardless of distance.

Which to me, shows considerable flexibility.

Tattie Scones RRN

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 22 Aug 2016, 3:18 pm

People who get in my way with a tape measure when I am trying to park... Smile

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Mon 22 Aug 2016, 4:27 pm

Tattie Scones RRN wrote:...Shopping trolleys left in car park spaces.

Shopping trolleys left in car park spaces that are literally 4 metres away from the trolley bay.

Literally 4 metres.
Yep. Hate that, but then that's what we get when the supermarkets employ people to re-rack trolleys - people assume they can dump anywhere they like.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Aug 2016, 7:24 pm

People who ring up saying that you've been rude on the phone to a relative (they weren't there for the conversation but this is what they've heard) re an appointment that they made for someone else but during the course of the conversation seem not to have any recollection of THEN say that the whole may be their fault when they think about it whilst saying that they have to travel to another town to work as if that's an excuse for not passing on a simple f*cking message to someone who lives in their house!

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 22 Aug 2016, 9:09 pm

Getting suckered into a conference call when you've just finished your all-bran flakes and cup of coffee so that, by the time the call's finished, the turd has flourished then compacted into a concrete baguette studded with shards of broken glass.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Aug 2016, 12:41 pm

Thinking the knee you twanged whilst running a while back has healed but then it goes again...and at the point where you're further from your house. Still it was a nice day to walk back.

Having to walk back home after injuring yourself out running when it's hot and you're already hot because you've already run seven miles!

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Tue 23 Aug 2016, 1:15 pm

The excuse for a Summer that we routinely get in the U.K. these days.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Aug 2016, 1:40 pm

Have you looked out of the window, Navy?

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Tue 23 Aug 2016, 3:01 pm

DAVE667 wrote:Have you looked out of the window, Navy?
Wow. 24? 36 hours? Not what I'd call a Summer. How about the utter rubbish we endured for almost all of June? Or the fact it's almost never over 20°C for more than a day or two at a time anywhere but the southeast? Last year was utter scheiss as well.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum