The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
Pal Joey
Adam D
ShahenshahG
Galted
Rowley
Mind the windows Tino.
seanmichaels
kingraf
rIck_dAgless
JuliusHMarx
14 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 4 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 10 Apr 2015, 10:48 am

First topic message reminder :

Hajduk

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest Tue 14 Apr 2015, 2:08 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Sh*t on here.
Said Sean to the prefect as he pointed to his chin

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 14 Apr 2015, 2:21 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Sh*t on here.
Said Sean to the prefect as he pointed to his chin

laughing

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 14 Apr 2015, 2:56 pm

Come on!

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 14 Apr 2015, 2:58 pm

WEll done Julius, you smoked that OP

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 14 Apr 2015, 2:59 pm

Old P3nis?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 14 Apr 2015, 3:00 pm

sean wrote:Come on!

Said sean to the prefect as he pointed at his chin...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 14 Apr 2015, 3:03 pm

right that's it. who wants a knuckle sandwich first?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 14 Apr 2015, 3:04 pm

Sorry sean this is all getting a bit easy now, I step out whilst Shah's spider sense is tingling.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 14 Apr 2015, 3:08 pm

At least start with kingraf!

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 14 Apr 2015, 3:10 pm

seanmichaels wrote:right that's it. who wants a knuckle sandwich shuffle first?

Said sean to the long line of waiting prefects?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 14 Apr 2015, 3:17 pm

stupid jock

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 14 Apr 2015, 3:20 pm

seanmichaels wrote:stupid jockstrap

Said Sean as he struggled to free his hampton for the waiting prefects.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Apr 2015, 3:22 pm

seanmichaels wrote:stupid jock
Said Sean to the Scottish tramp who prematurely fired a watery load of Tenannt's super infused $punk into his eye

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 14 Apr 2015, 3:23 pm

i'm off to v3

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Apr 2015, 3:25 pm

seanmichaels wrote:i'm off to v3
Said Sean to the throng of exhausted, still semi-tumescent spent boys of v2, the local gay bar.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 14 Apr 2015, 3:29 pm

Psycho Dave is hot....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 14 Apr 2015, 3:29 pm

seanmichaels wrote:i'm off to v3

Said Sean to the line of prefects manning v2 rocket launchers waiting to commence foreplay.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Apr 2015, 3:48 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Psycho Dave is hot....
Said Sean to the masses of attractive but sadly lacking in self esteem women who'd asked where they could find a man to do a sex inside them instead of an ex-public schoolboy still holding a candle for his abusers that he still believed were his friends and lovers

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 14 Apr 2015, 3:53 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Psycho Dave is hot....

Thought Sean as Psycho Dave passed him on the stairs, looking directly at his hampton

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 14 Apr 2015, 3:55 pm

What a phucking sh1te day at work.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Apr 2015, 3:57 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:What a phucking sh1te day at work.
Said Sean as he cleaned the masses of packed fudge from his bum hole for the thirteenth time

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibbz Tue 14 Apr 2015, 4:10 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:We have a rounders game here during the summer. Not hot dogs involved though.

Here in the Home Counties, we have a game of polo followed by a hunt on the Marquess of Salisbury’s land.

Talking of polo, I went to school with this c*nt, he plays polo. One of my favourite moments was when he turned up to athletics wearing tracksuit bottoms. Our psycho welsh PE teacher made him run round the track in his y'fronts only. Textbook bullying.

http://www.londonbeautyhub.co.uk/my-journey-why-i-left-goldman-sachs-to-become-a-chef/

I went to school with a lad called Andy.  He fingered a girl called Lisa once but she told us he'd put it in the wrong hole.

We called him Captain Poo Finger for the rest of the year.

I don't know what he is doing these days though.

Was your excuse you were trying to read a book at the same time Andy?

Hibbz
hibbz
hibbz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 14 Apr 2015, 4:13 pm

Hibbz wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:We have a rounders game here during the summer. Not hot dogs involved though.

Here in the Home Counties, we have a game of polo followed by a hunt on the Marquess of Salisbury’s land.

Talking of polo, I went to school with this c*nt, he plays polo. One of my favourite moments was when he turned up to athletics wearing tracksuit bottoms. Our psycho welsh PE teacher made him run round the track in his y'fronts only. Textbook bullying.

http://www.londonbeautyhub.co.uk/my-journey-why-i-left-goldman-sachs-to-become-a-chef/

I went to school with a lad called Andy.  He fingered a girl called Lisa once but she told us he'd put it in the wrong hole.

Fingering was a particular skill of mine, Hibbz. Believe me, when I got it in the dark hole, it was because I aimed for it.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 14 Apr 2015, 4:17 pm

Hibbz wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Fingering was a particular skill of mine, Hibbz.  Believe me, when I got it in the dark hole, it was because I aimed for it.

It was only the once though Hibbz because of his frequent habit of determining the wind direction.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Apr 2015, 4:18 pm

Hibbz wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Fingering was a particular skill of mine, Hibbz.  Believe me, when I got it in the dark hole, it was because I aimed for it.
Would like to know why this Lisa let Andy get his finger all the way into her bum before pointing out it was the wrong hole. Any woman who isn't of that persuasion will scream in pain if you even think about it

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 14 Apr 2015, 4:20 pm

She was from Runcorn Dave. She was a dirty.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 14 Apr 2015, 4:21 pm

superflyweight wrote:She was from Runcorn Dave.  She was a dirty.

This is the correct answer.

Filthy, the lot of them.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Apr 2015, 4:24 pm

Cheers, where did I put my satnav...oh yeah, threw it in a canal after there was a lot of interest from the press about those missing beauty queens

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 14 Apr 2015, 4:41 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/peoplesdaily/article-3038415/Wife-hires-scantily-clad-women-strip-dance-husband-s-funeral-present-deceased-spouse.html#comments

Right who wants to marry this one? Start the bidding process at £150m I need parts for a harrier jump jet

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 14 Apr 2015, 6:54 pm

This the latest in my series of impressions of mammals interacting with arthropods.   I call it "Part 3: Tino and his missus interacting with an arthropod whilst out walking".

I hope you like it.

Mrs Windows: Oww me knees

Tino: Phwoar

Mrs Windows: Oww me hips

Mrs Windows: Oww me ankles

Mrs Windows: Oww me furry bits

Tino: Phwoar!!!!

Mrs Windows: Oww me achiles tendons...

Mrs Windows: Oww me...

(squish)

Mrs Windows:  ...oh sh1t

Tino: Phw... what’s up?

Mrs Windows: Oh boll0cks did I say that out loud?

Tino: Say what out lo... No!  NO!  NO-NO-NO-NO-NO-NO-NO-NO-!  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs Windows: Oh shut up you little stalkerish w*nker

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 14 Apr 2015, 9:30 pm

Alas Poor Julius Percy Sledge, I knew him well

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 14 Apr 2015, 9:31 pm

DAVE667 wrote:Cheers, where did I put my satnav...oh yeah, stuffed it up my anal canal after there was a lot of interest from the press about those missing co-ordinates

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 15 Apr 2015, 7:08 am

Fist.

I am your God!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 15 Apr 2015, 7:33 am

credo in umum super

Morning mate.

Sicond

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 15 Apr 2015, 7:49 am

Morning Rick. Moist in Edinburgh today. How is fair Bradford town?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 15 Apr 2015, 7:59 am

Mainly grey mate, altogether uninspiring, though it has been cracking the flags to be fair in recent days.  

Which, whilst being a pleasant change, it means that various body parts of the local wildlife are now uncovered, which should be covered by law, crop tops should be a privilege and not a right...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 15 Apr 2015, 8:04 am

Galted wrote:This the latest in my series of impressions of mammals interacting with arthropods.   I call it "Part 3: Tino and his missus interacting with an arthropod whilst out walking".

I hope you like it.

Mrs Windows: Oww me knees

Mrs Windows: Oww me hips

Mrs Windows: Oww me ankles

Mrs Windows: Oww me furry bits

Tino: Phwoar!!!!

Mrs Windows: Oww me achiles tendons...

Mrs Windows: Oww me...

(squish)

Mrs Windows:  ...oh sh1t

Tino: Phw... what’s up?

Mrs Windows: Oh boll0cks did I say that out loud?

Tino: Say what out lo... No!  NO!  NO-NO-NO-NO-NO-NO-NO-NO-!  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs Windows: Oh shut up you little stalkerish w*nker

That's surprisingly accurate, apart from the 'furry bits' part. I don't allow hair down there. Bald as SerialDAVE'S noggin.

Morning RiKipedia, Super.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 15 Apr 2015, 8:11 am

'sup Tino

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 15 Apr 2015, 8:22 am

Morning Tina. I laid waste to at least half a dozen arthropods whilst on holiday in Perthshire last week. Not all of them died quickly.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 15 Apr 2015, 8:27 am

Fourth Glorious Fourth.

Hello. Superb day here today. I think it was the last warmish one of this never ending "Indian" summer... stretching well into autumn.

Just got some nice compliments from my southern neighbour, Leo, who reminds me of a comic actor from the late 70s-early 80s.
He's a real character he is, you know... full of dry wit and funny remarks. (google Henry Szeps to get an image of him)

The neighbours on the northern side are quietly manufacturing IEDs I think... masked by the sound of happy children playing in the back yard.
Just waiting for the little one to start crying. One can usually set one's watch by the ear-piercing screams at around 4:30 but he is an hour late already.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 15 Apr 2015, 8:30 am

rick_dagless wrote:'sup Tino

I thought of you last night. I don't expect you watch One Born Every Minute (neither do I) but Mrs Windows does for reasons I can't fathom.

Anyway, it's set in Liverpool Women Hospital to give you some context. I'm in the kitchen, knocking up some cheese on toast when Mrs Windows calls me in to the living room. She is in fits of laughter and starts rewinding it on Sky+. Some of the midwives were talking about weird names they have heard for babies they have delivered. Lots of Eva Toni Ann and Ann Field and other stupid football related names.

One of them says that a lady genuinely called her daughter Chlamydia! I sh*t you not. Although that wasn't what Mrs Windows was laughing about. The other midwives then react in horror and shock at which point the original midwife turns to them an says "yeah, it's true. She was from Runcorn".

Doing the north-west proud, RicK. Doing it proud.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 15 Apr 2015, 8:34 am

superflyweight wrote:Morning Tina.  I laid waste to at least half a dozen arthropods whilst on holiday in Perthshire last week.  Not all of them died quickly.  

I claimed Prima Nocta over at least a dozen Scottish women last week. Not all of them had their own teeth.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 15 Apr 2015, 8:41 am

Tino wrote:Doing the north-west proud, RicK. Doing it proud.

Haha, keeping it classy! I may go for Floatella for a girl....

super wrote:I claimed Prima Nocta over at least a dozen Scottish women last week. Not all of them had their own teeth.

Dundee then super?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 15 Apr 2015, 8:44 am

rick_dagless wrote:

Haha, keeping it classy!  I may go for Floatella for a girl....

super wrote:I claimed Prima Nocta over at least a dozen Scottish women last week. Not all of them had their own teeth.

Dundee then super?

You've arsed that quote up, RiCk.

Super can't claim Prima Nocta, he is a second class citizen Scot not an English noble like me.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 15 Apr 2015, 8:48 am

rick_dagless wrote:

Haha, keeping it classy!  I may go for Floatella for a girl....

Dundee then super?

You've arsed that quote up, RiCk.

Super can't claim Prima Nocta, he is a second class citizen Scot not an English noble dandy like me.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 15 Apr 2015, 8:52 am

Morning all. Unlike Tina and Mrs Windows I did not watch a programme about the miracle of child birth yesterday. I did however watch a programme about rich people digging basements into their homes in Kensington to build gyms and swimming pools underground, plans which apparently upset some other equally as rich people with the misfortune to be their neighbours.

It made me fear for the future of humanity and hate London even more than I currently do.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 15 Apr 2015, 8:57 am

Why did I @rse the quote up Tino?

Jeff wrote:Morning all. Unlike Tina and Mrs Windows I did not watch a programme about the miracle of child birth yesterday

Tino's life is basically one born every minute anyway...

Morning Jeffers

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 15 Apr 2015, 8:58 am

Rowley my dear friend I also read something rather similar. Google Zipporah it's both spiteful and funny at the same time.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 15 Apr 2015, 8:59 am

Red hot darn sarf. Would have northerners scurrying for shade. Not bad for April

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 15 Apr 2015, 8:59 am

rick_dagless wrote:Why did I @rse the quote up Tino?

Because you have super down as claiming Prima Nocta. That was me.

I'll say it again, he is sweaty, I am an English noble.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next