The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
Pal Joey
Adam D
ShahenshahG
Galted
Rowley
Mind the windows Tino.
seanmichaels
kingraf
rIck_dAgless
JuliusHMarx
14 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 10 Apr 2015 - 10:48

First topic message reminder :

Hajduk

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Mon 13 Apr 2015 - 10:11

Cheers. Probably just the scent of 'perfume' cider and p155 stained trousers though

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Mon 13 Apr 2015 - 10:13

On a cultural note, I watched Queen at Milton Keynes last night. Bummer aside, Freddie M is phucking rock and roll. Best British front man of all time.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 13 Apr 2015 - 10:32

This is my impersonation of a horse interacting with an arthropod.

Clippetyclopclippetyclopclippetyclopsquishclippetyclopclippetyclopneigh-igh-ighclippetyclop.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 13 Apr 2015 - 10:39

What about a Ferret with an anthropod?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Apr 2015 - 10:43

seanmichaels wrote:On a cultural note, I watched Queen at Milton Keynes last night. Bummer aside, Freddie M is phucking rock and roll. Best British rear man of all time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 13 Apr 2015 - 11:37

Happy Birthday, seany. Have a great day mate.
You are the King of the Turf.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 13 Apr 2015 - 11:45

cheers dog. missus said i looked like a 'dero' when i got back from the ground yesterday

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 13 Apr 2015 - 11:48

Laugh That's a word I haven't heard for a while. Those PC bastards here must have banned it.

Yet sledging is still OK... doesn't make sense does it?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 13 Apr 2015 - 12:05

there's been a lot of press over here about aussie sledging.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Apr 2015 - 12:21

seanmichaels wrote:there's been a lot of press over here about aussie sledging.
I'm amazed by it..... they don't have any snow over there

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 13 Apr 2015 - 12:26

It was all over the news here too but has been put aside since Richie's death.

I'm ashamed by that sort of behaviour. If they can't win without doing it there's something wrong.
Maybe they are not the only ones... I saw some nasty words flying around from the 2 big sub continental countries (Kohli especially and also Riaz, who I think misunderstood the situation and overreacted... which was the Plan) but they were probably goaded into it or fell into the trap.

I think in our case it wasn't so much vulgar language (as much as previously) but a sort of intimidating form of sarcasm which ruffled a few feathers but it was pretty childish and pathetic behaviour all the same. I don't think truly great players need to resort to it.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 13 Apr 2015 - 13:09

Afternoon all, day off work today. Just watched Lawrence of Arabia. That is one long old film.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 13 Apr 2015 - 13:17

Rowley wrote:Lawrence of Arabia

Tee hee

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 13 Apr 2015 - 13:30

Who an earth has a day off work to watch Lawrence of Arabia.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 13 Apr 2015 - 13:36

Jeff.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 13 Apr 2015 - 13:38

I was walking down the stairs at lunch and a bird from marketing was walking up. I sh1t you not, she stared straight at my Hampton. I had to check whether I'd spilt something down there as it was so blatant. I feel violated (in a pleasant sense).

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 13 Apr 2015 - 13:39

No she didn't.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 13 Apr 2015 - 13:44

sean, you know when people seem to be looking at you, but in fact they're looking straight through you....

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 13 Apr 2015 - 13:49

no this was a definite clocking of the hampton. just like i would clock a bird's knockers.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 13 Apr 2015 - 13:53

seanmichaels wrote:no this was a definite clocking of the hampton. just like i would clock a bird's knockers.

So you actually registered the disappointment in her eyes?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 13 Apr 2015 - 13:54

seanmichaels wrote:no this was a definite clocking of the hampton. just like i would clock a bird's knockers.

So you're walking down the stairs, as she is walking up? So at some point, she must have been close to eye level with your knob. She had no choice but look in the general direction or she'd slip and fall.

On that point, how could you have seen exactly what area her eyes were looking at unless she was at eye level with you and looked down at your knob as you passed at equal height on the steps? That would be dangerous and I don't buy your story.

It may be your birthday, but you're talking b*llocks again.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 13 Apr 2015 - 13:55

I did not have a day off specifically to do that. I have a lot of holidays to use up.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 13 Apr 2015 - 13:57

The stairs are wide. I pass women throughout the day and this was different. I'm not saying she is fit, wanted to smoke it etc. It was a 'look' though and shows that women are as shallow as men in some matters

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 13 Apr 2015 - 13:59

Happy day of birth seany boy, afternoon all.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Apr 2015 - 14:04

Sounds like a squinty eyed troll who may or may not have been amused/disgusted at the thought of Sean's Hampton is the closest Sean will get to birthday sex...still, better than anything Rowley got for his birthday I suppose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 13 Apr 2015 - 14:07

DAVE667 wrote:Sounds like a squinty eyed troll who may or may not have been amused/disgusted at the thought of Sean's Hampton is the closest Sean will get to birthday sex...still, better than anything Rowley got for his birthday I suppose.

Jeff got a 10 disk box set of Hitchcock. He is f*cking rock and roll.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 13 Apr 2015 - 14:10

I got a wooden washing up brush.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 13 Apr 2015 - 14:24

I'm getting all my v2 friends together for a party.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 13 Apr 2015 - 14:27

Happy birthday sean

I hope you liked the tranny I sent to ogle you because it charged me extra for the strain on its eyes

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 13 Apr 2015 - 14:43

i'm much obliged

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Apr 2015 - 14:49

JuliusHMarx wrote:I'm getting all my v2 friends together for a party.
Be as packed out as Galted's v3 party

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 13 Apr 2015 - 14:53

DAVE667 wrote:

Pity you can't make it DAVE.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 13 Apr 2015 - 14:53

v3 aka mumsnet?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 13 Apr 2015 - 14:57

Galted's party was alright actually. Although he is a southern ponce and passed out after two Babychams and a lager and lime shandy.

But, it gave me time to jizz in his favourite pair of Hi-Tecs so I shouldn't complain.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Apr 2015 - 14:59

JuliusHMarx wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

Pity you can't make it DAVE.
Wouldn't miss it for the world, be like shooting fish in a barrel (although I prefer close up knife work but you get the idea)

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 13 Apr 2015 - 15:48

'Sup dudes, whagwaan?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 13 Apr 2015 - 16:01

Alright Cane. How is the little'un?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 13 Apr 2015 - 16:25

Now mate. He's good, does a great Mr Creosote impression.

Hasn't punched me in the face yet.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 13 Apr 2015 - 16:36

Union Cane wrote:
Hasn't punched me in the face yet.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

Where have you been anyway (non-stakerish little w*nker)?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 13 Apr 2015 - 16:42

Not been nowhere, just busy and that. Haven't missed much round here it seems.

Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 13 Apr 2015 - 16:58

Union Cane wrote:Not been nowhere, just busy and that. Haven't missed much round here it seems.

You missed my Lawrence of Arabia joke. So did everyone else.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 13 Apr 2015 - 17:06

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Rowley wrote:Lawrence of Arabia

Tee hee
clap

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 13 Apr 2015 - 20:50

Another disheartening University Challenge.  Missed the start where they must've hurried through my areas of expertise as I got a total of 3 correct answers of which 3 were guesses*.  At least I know the areas I need to brush up on for the next series which pretty much involves reading wikipedia.  Would've been worth making a t1t of myself on the losing side to be able to punch Will Self's phucking smug mouth at the end.

* got the author mentioned in Rattlesnakes.

Gollum looked handsome tonight, he's morphing into Mr Bean.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 13 Apr 2015 - 21:49

DAVE667 wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:there's been a lot of press over here about aussie sledging.
I'm amazed by it..... they don't have any snow over there

Of course we do. More than Switzerland... in surface area.
Now you know.

I'll go get my sled. Swoooooooosshh!!!!

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 14 Apr 2015 - 7:37

Fist

Catching up on the goings on of the forums... Well done to Columbo for outing LJ
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 14 Apr 2015 - 7:58

Raf wrote:Well done to Columbo for outing LJ

Morning Raf, who has been outed now?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 14 Apr 2015 - 7:59

Galted wrote:Another disheartening University Challenge.  Missed the start where they must've hurried through my areas of expertise as I got a total of 3 correct answers of which 3 were guesses*.  At least I know the areas I need to brush up on for the next series which pretty much involves reading wikipedia.  Would've been worth making a t1t of myself on the losing side to be able to punch Will Self's phucking smug mouth at the end.

* got the author mentioned in Rattlesnakes.

Gollum looked handsome tonight, he's morphing into Mr Bean.

The questions get harder as the series goes on. Not watched it yet - was it Simone de Beauvoir?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 14 Apr 2015 - 8:02

rick_dagless wrote:
Raf wrote:Well done to Columbo for outing LJ

Morning Raf, who has been outed now?

Sounds like Clumbersome Sack has made a return.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 14 Apr 2015 - 8:04

sean wrote:Sounds like Clumbersome Sack has made a return.

Ah, a new alias?

Did Mrs Sean let you do a sex on her for your birthday mate?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 14 Apr 2015 - 8:07

Tiña outed Marky Mark whatsisname as Lumbering Jack. Was a matter of timing though. Could have done it myself had I been online. He's defense for dangerous cyclists was nearly word for word the one he gave me when I complained about them
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next