The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+13
superflyweight
Adam D
Galted
Hibbz
Dolphin Ziggler
Union Cane
Pal Joey
Rowley
JuliusHMarx
kingraf
rIck_dAgless
seanmichaels
ShahenshahG
17 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 4 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 27 Apr 2015, 1:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

JuliusHMarx wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:Send us the link and I'll pick some up on payday. Need to do a lost of lone shifts and a few books would break the monotony nicely.

It's not a physical bookshop - you won't be able to bomb it.

I know my friends but we also do a nice line in hacking small websites to show off our sophistication

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Hibbz Tue 28 Apr 2015, 8:27 am

If we've moved onto referee puns my stay will be brief as there's no way I can Hackett.

Hibbz
hibbz
hibbz

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 28 Apr 2015, 8:28 am

rick_dagless wrote:The Beatles are about the only music I know anything about Jeff

I thought you were a METAL HEAD like SerialDAVE?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 28 Apr 2015, 8:30 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:The Beatles are about the only music I know anything about Jeff

If so QUEEN with ADAM LAMBERT are really missing a trick not playing Bradford, seems a hotbed of METAL.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 28 Apr 2015, 8:33 am

Would think it obvious a pair of chinos and a golf shirt. Don't try wear too man
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 28 Apr 2015, 8:34 am

kingraf wrote:Don't try wear too man

Wise words.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 28 Apr 2015, 8:35 am

Rowley wrote:

If so QUEEN with ADAM LAMBERT are really missing a trick not playing Bradford, seems a hotbed of METAL.

I went to see QUEEN once at the o2. It was a work thing. It wasn't ADAM LAMBERT though, it was PAUL RODGERS, ex lead singer of FREE and BAD COMPANY.

My god it was sh*t.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 28 Apr 2015, 8:37 am

Trouble with chinos (as established last week) is I tend not to shake well enough. Had a beer with a mate on the way to club after work on Friday and he noticed the wet patch straight away.

I suppose i could nick a few panty liners from the missus and attch to the prone areas/

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 28 Apr 2015, 8:37 am

Queen were better than the Beatles.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 28 Apr 2015, 8:39 am

I hate Queen with a passion that is almost difficult to put into words, I suspect I would have accepted being sacked before I would have attended. Someone, as a "comedy" gift for secret santa gave me their best of CD, I binned it, I hate them that much I will not even let them have shelf space at home.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 28 Apr 2015, 8:39 am

seanmichaels wrote:Queen were better than the Beatles.
 Idiot

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 28 Apr 2015, 8:42 am

We went to a really nice restaurant first, Jeff. One that I particularly wanted to visit. Going to see QUEEN was collateral damage.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 28 Apr 2015, 8:43 am

That would need to be some f**king good food to make sitting through QUEEN tolerable.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 28 Apr 2015, 8:47 am

Apparently there's a Irish tribute act combining Lady Gaga and Queen - Lady O'Gaga

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 28 Apr 2015, 8:48 am

Rowley wrote:
 Idiot

I cannot believe a muso such as yourself can say that. Seriously, I'm not pi5sing about. Mercury is a genius.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 28 Apr 2015, 8:49 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Apparently there's a Irish tribute act combining Lady Gaga and Queen - Lady O'Gaga

Very good.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 28 Apr 2015, 8:56 am

Best British Bands by sales:

1. The Beatles
2. Led Zeppelin
3. Pink Floyd
4. Queen
5. Rolling Stones
6. Genesis
7. Bee Gees
8. Dire Straits
9. Fleetwood Mac
10. DEF LEPPARD

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 28 Apr 2015, 8:57 am

Tino wrote:I thought you were a METAL HEAD like SerialDAVE?

I have a broad range Tino (see Too Kinky at mersey view)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 28 Apr 2015, 9:02 am

seanmichaels wrote:
Rowley wrote:
 Idiot

I cannot believe a muso such as yourself can say that. Seriously, I'm not pi5sing about. Mercury is a genius.

He is a good front man, I will grudgingly concede that, but the music is awful comppletely overblown, nonsensical drivel.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 28 Apr 2015, 9:04 am

I always knew Rowley was a closet homophobe. In the traditional method of football yobs anywhere his affection for Sean is due to him being our gay.

Morning bummees

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 28 Apr 2015, 9:04 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Tino wrote:I thought you were a METAL HEAD like SerialDAVE?

I have a broad range Tino (see Too Kinky at mersey view)

Fair point. I saw some kinky stuff at the View as well.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 28 Apr 2015, 9:07 am

Is the link WBO world champions?

Ricky Burns, Herbie Hide...
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 28 Apr 2015, 9:09 am

Union Cane wrote:Is the link WBO world champions?

Ricky Burns, Herbie Hide...
 That is surprisingly close Union, not quite there but on the right track.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 28 Apr 2015, 9:11 am

Is it boxers that have been world champion and then been declared bankrupt?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 28 Apr 2015, 9:14 am

Cane strolls passed 11k unnoticed.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 28 Apr 2015, 9:15 am

cannot believe jeff knows the words for number 2......

definitely boxing related

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 28 Apr 2015, 9:16 am

Fudge, I didn't even notice myself.

Tommy Burns seems more likely so is it heavyweight champions?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 28 Apr 2015, 9:25 am

Union Cane wrote:Fudge, I didn't even notice myself.

How could you not notice yourself?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 28 Apr 2015, 9:27 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

How could you not notice yourself?

Good point, I am quite noticeable.

I didn't, even notice; myself.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 28 Apr 2015, 9:27 am

Tommy Burns seems more likely so is it heavyweight champions?

Brilliant Union, the link was indeed heavyweight champions. The songs we did not get was Concrete and Clay, by Unit 4+2 or Kevin Rowland, depending on your age and Doctor Jones by Aqua, which I thought Tina would have smashed.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 28 Apr 2015, 9:29 am

Yay!

You owe me a pint. Luckily for you I no longer partake.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 28 Apr 2015, 9:38 am

Rowley wrote:Doctor Jones by Aqua, which I thought Tina would have smashed.

Moron.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 28 Apr 2015, 9:40 am

Why? Are you still in "training"?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 28 Apr 2015, 9:46 am

Moron.

Only because you have young children Tina, obviously.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 28 Apr 2015, 9:50 am

Rowley wrote:

Moron.

We are still on Bruno Mars, Frozen, The Wanted and 1D.

Or as we like to call it, the RafCox selection.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 28 Apr 2015, 9:54 am

Rowley wrote:

Moron.

Mars is decent when he wants to be.
Frozen is a pretty crap movie, with a worse soundtrack. Olaf is chilled though.
Who the Frak is The Wanted?
1D aren't too bad live. Better than Bublè.

Idiot
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 28 Apr 2015, 10:12 am

kingraf wrote:
Rowley wrote:

Moron.

Mars is decent when he wants to be.
Frozen is a pretty crap movie, with a worse soundtrack. Olaf is chilled though.
Who the Frak is The Wanted?
1D aren't too bad live. Better than Bublè.

Idiot

How are you coping now Zayn has left 1D?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 28 Apr 2015, 10:17 am

Is Zayn the Muslim one?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 28 Apr 2015, 10:20 am

kingraf wrote:Is Zayn the Muslim one?

Like you don't know.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 28 Apr 2015, 10:25 am

I'm assuming. Only member of 1D I know by name is Harry, and that's because he has four nipples.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 28 Apr 2015, 10:28 am

From the Northwich area is Harry... Hi mother used to drink in the Antrobus Arms pub...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 28 Apr 2015, 10:29 am

kingraf wrote:I'm assuming. Only member of 1D I know by name is Harry, and that's because he has four nipples.

Have you milked him?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 28 Apr 2015, 10:29 am

rick_dagless wrote:From the Northwich area is Harry... Hi mother used to drink in the Antrobus Arms pub...

Good local knowledge, RiCko.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 28 Apr 2015, 10:30 am

Louis is from Doncaster, he tried to buy Doncaster Rovers some time ago and has also made an appearance for the reserves.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 28 Apr 2015, 10:31 am

The paddy caddy'd for Rory McIlroy in the par 3 at Augusta.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 28 Apr 2015, 10:33 am

I fingered a librarian.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 28 Apr 2015, 10:34 am

I kissed a gargoyle.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 28 Apr 2015, 10:35 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I fingered a librarian.

Mark from Westlife mated with my mum's dog or some such.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 28 Apr 2015, 10:35 am

I expect she had grade 4/5 all over set back about 8-10mm from each thigh.

The librarian not mark's dog.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 28 Apr 2015, 10:38 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I fingered a librarian.

There's only so many times you can fall back on that one Tino.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 28 Apr 2015, 10:38 am

No, but I find people with accessory body parts, or lack of minor body parts interesting. Anna Kournikova's sister doesn't have a belly button. I have a supernumerary molar. Evolution at work.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next