The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+13
superflyweight
Adam D
Galted
Hibbz
Dolphin Ziggler
Union Cane
Pal Joey
Rowley
JuliusHMarx
kingraf
rIck_dAgless
seanmichaels
ShahenshahG
17 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 27 Apr 2015, 1:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

JuliusHMarx wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:Send us the link and I'll pick some up on payday. Need to do a lost of lone shifts and a few books would break the monotony nicely.

It's not a physical bookshop - you won't be able to bomb it.

I know my friends but we also do a nice line in hacking small websites to show off our sophistication

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Mon 27 Apr 2015, 3:29 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

FFS Tino, get a grip of this place will you.

I've lost control, RiCK.

Completely lost control.

I don't know why but that has just put Divinyls 'I touch myself' in my head.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Mon 27 Apr 2015, 3:30 pm

Lead singer of Divinyls always reminded me of Nurse Gladys.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Apr 2015, 3:32 pm

The Loaded Dog wrote:11111 posts.
I like it Dave.

Don't tell me you are going to do some self-harming with those tools? Haven't you got enough tattoos already?

I have room for more...wife will sh!t bricks if I do, though...she's not a fan. Thankfully my amazing personality (combined with thinly veiled threats to gut her like a fish) seem to have won her over in that respect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 27 Apr 2015, 3:33 pm

kingraf wrote:I might be to young, but I'm not sure how a five year old Michaels watching a horrid England team get run over... again by the same tactic makes you a more reliable witness? The English once thought Anderson was on the same plane as Steyn... that rendered your opinion on cricket irrelevant until further notice. Given the fact that you all thought sacking your captain a month before the world cup was a great idea, further notice has yet to arrive

We also got to #1 because we beat you in England (twice!). Aus in Aus (twice!), Sri Lanka in Sri Lanka, Drew twice in India, beat Pakistan in Pakistan. Beat New Zealand in New Zealand... I could go on... Or I could remind you that you got whitewashed in UAE, and Aus. While Aus got white washed in India and UAE.

Also, SA-NZ is the marquee match for both countries in rugby. McCaw said so, Graham Henry said so. It's irrefutable. The two best teams in the world. Best players in the world. It's the Clasico of world rugby, but with real men. Comparatively, any home nations derby is really like a u16 local dust up between the C-teams.

Yeah, we are all douchebags.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 27 Apr 2015, 3:34 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Lead singer of Divinyls always reminded me of Nurse Gladys.

Christina Amphlett threw an almost empty jug of ice at me once. It was a hot night from memory. At The Bluegum Hotel in Waitara.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 27 Apr 2015, 3:36 pm

rick_dagless wrote:

I've lost control, RiCK.

Completely lost control.

Tina I've got your back, who do you want me to ban first? On this day of all as well. I actually genuinely got to do a sex with TSMR this weekend, I was expecting our usual discussions of sexual antics of various degrees of believability (is that a word) and that I would actually be able to join in.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 27 Apr 2015, 3:37 pm

Graeme Smith and Amla are average. Steyn decent bowler but not a great. Similar to Hoggard

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 27 Apr 2015, 3:37 pm

Rowley wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

I've lost control, RiCK.

Completely lost control.

Tina I've got your back, who do you want me to ban first? On this day of all as well. I actually genuinely got to do a sex with TSMR this weekend, I was expecting our usual discussions of sexual antics of various degrees of believability (is that a word) and that I would actually be able to join in.

That's fantastic news, I am happy for you. How long did you last?

As for the banning, I think RafCox for use of douchebag deserves 24 hours on the naughty step.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 27 Apr 2015, 3:39 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Graeme Smith and Amla are average. Steyn decent bowler but not a great. Similar to Hoggard

Yeah. Amla doesn't strike me as a good captain at all. In fact, he's seems off with the pixies most of time. He hasn't a clue about tactics and strategy.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 27 Apr 2015, 3:40 pm

Rowley wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

I've lost control, RiCK.

Completely lost control.

That's fantastic news, I am happy for you.  How long did you last?

As for the banning, I think RafCox for use of douchebag deserves 24 hours on the naughty step.

Including the foreplay nearly the full duration of the adverts on whatever she was watching, pretty pleased with myself to be honest.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 27 Apr 2015, 3:40 pm

Rowley wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

I've lost control, RiCK.

Completely lost control.

I didn't get a sexytime but I did wedge my hampton into her builder's bum crack whilst she was painting a cupboard door. Felt alright actually. Mustered a semi out of it.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 27 Apr 2015, 3:42 pm

The Loaded Dog wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote: Lynton Crosby should be hanged. Disgraceful behaviour and demeanour from you TLD, Kingraf, Sean.

I'm very proud of you

Always be suspicious of those people who 'work behind the scenes'. I'd never really heard much about the guy... that's how stealthy he is.
The Greens woman is another surprise. How the hell did she get that gig? She's phucking average. Surely you have much better home grown ones.

Ed Miliband is getting a little popular over here due to his calm professional response to the abuse crosby's plan has meted out to him. Well less unpopular is probably more accurate. The greens are what they've always been, stupid and unrealistic.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 27 Apr 2015, 3:43 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Rowley wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

I've lost control, RiCK.

Completely lost control.

I didn't get a sexytime but I did wedge my hampton into her builder's bum crack whilst she was painting a cupboard door. Felt alright actually. Mustered a semi out of it.

Laugh
So you are a big tease as well... you sly devil!

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 27 Apr 2015, 3:44 pm

more of an average or below average tease.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 27 Apr 2015, 3:45 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote: Lynton Crosby should be hanged. Disgraceful behaviour and demeanour from you TLD, Kingraf, Sean.

I'm very proud of you

Always be suspicious of those people who 'work behind the scenes'. I'd never really heard much about the guy... that's how stealthy he is.
The Greens woman is another surprise. How the hell did she get that gig? She's phucking average. Surely you have much better home grown ones.

Ed Miliband is getting a little popular over here due to his calm professional response to the abuse crosby's plan has meted out to him. Well less unpopular is probably more accurate. The greens are what they've always been, stupid and unrealistic.
 I like the Greens, obviously you can't vote for them and they would be a disaster if they actually got in, but I do agree with them on quite a few things like scrapping trident, and at least they actually stand for something other than what seems to be popular at the time.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 27 Apr 2015, 3:46 pm

seanmichaels wrote:more of an average or below average tease.

But still worth a crack, yeah?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 27 Apr 2015, 3:48 pm

Steyn is similar to Hoggard in the way a Ferrari is similar to a Fiat.

Amla showed you 300 reasons he isn't crap, and while Smith is average, the fact that his averageness averages 67 in England probably highlights how pis.spoor you are at this sport.

As for Amla's captaincy... Amla has a series win in the subcontinent... does Clarke have a series win in the subcontinent?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 27 Apr 2015, 3:50 pm

Rowley wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:

I'm very proud of you

I like the Greens, obviously you can't vote for them and they would be a disaster if they actually got in, but I do agree with them on quite a few things like scrapping trident, and at least they actually stand for something other than what seems to be popular at the time.

Your Greens seem to be more socially minded than ours covering a broader spectrum. Ours are still essentially environmentalists who keep having a crack at both major parties on mainly immigration issues.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 27 Apr 2015, 3:51 pm

And the trouble with south africans is you can never really be sure that what you are watching is for real. Cronje Gibbs Pollock etc. Probably why so many play in the IPL.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 27 Apr 2015, 3:53 pm

kingraf wrote:Steyn is similar to Hoggard in the way a Ferrari is similar to a Fiat.

Amla showed you 300 reasons he isn't crap, and while Smith is average, the fact that his averageness averages 67 in England probably highlights how pis.spoor you are at this sport.

As for Amla's captaincy... Amla has a series win in the subcontinent... does Clarke have a series win in the subcontinent?

Your mate Steyn was more responsible for that. That doesn't change the fact that Amla lacks a cricket brain. He's a poor fielder as well.

Dave is right... we should move on.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 27 Apr 2015, 3:58 pm

seanmichaels wrote:And the trouble with south africans is you can never really be sure that what you are watching is for real. Cronje Gibbs Pollock etc. Probably why so many play in the IPL.....

All the bright South Africans are here in London. Massive brain drain from that country.

We all p*ss ourselves laughing at how easy they are to outwit when we speak to them over there. Big egos, tiny brains.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 27 Apr 2015, 4:01 pm

Rowley wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:

I'm very proud of you

Agree to a point but the reason I think they're stupid is their tendency to focus on a short range of issues that will bring out the response you just gave. Ruling out voting for them but giving them a little admiration. What they should do is offer a wider range of issues they believe they can fix and then offer green as an aside that will be taken into consideration. What they've got now is a handful of very good policies but not covering enough to make a difference. See how cameron has tossed aside green issues with little or no loss to the conservatives.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 27 Apr 2015, 4:01 pm

Can't actually remember last time Amla dropped a catch before the world cup. He's never been a poor fielder, and will never be a world class one, but he's got safe hands, and will never let anyone down in the slips. Steyn helped win the Lanka series, but every captain needs a weapon. Look at The most successful captains of all time
Waugh - McGrath and Warne
Ponting - McGrath and Warne, with Lee Propping up
Richards - the four horsemen

They all had some choice weaponry. Impossible to win a series consistently without. No coincidence Clarke lost 4-0 in India and 3-0 in England, but had that revival when Johnson came back. A 19 year old Amla made it to final of the u19 world cup as skipper. He also won the domestic first class series as skipper at 21. Reckon he's plenty bright enough.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 27 Apr 2015, 4:02 pm

kingraf wrote:Steyn is similar to Hoggard in the way a Ferrari is similar to a Fiat.

How many times have SA won the Ashes then Raf? I'll tell you, none, tells you everything you need to know about how good you are at the game I think.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 27 Apr 2015, 4:03 pm

To be fair... those South Africans have blood on their hands, or are products of blood money. Would rather they stayed in London, which is after Switzerland blood money capital.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 27 Apr 2015, 4:06 pm

Bummers.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 27 Apr 2015, 4:07 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Bummers.

Bummee

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 27 Apr 2015, 4:09 pm

Quite right Rowley. Zero Ashes victories, although the fact that England competes in a series whereby the name basically highlights the fact that England have always been crap at cricket is strangely soothing.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 27 Apr 2015, 4:09 pm

If this sport conversation continues tomorrow I might go back to the baseball board, they seemed nice on there, bit slow though (the board not the users)

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 27 Apr 2015, 4:13 pm

Rowley wrote:If this sport conversation continues tomorrow I might go back to the baseball board, they seemed nice on there, bit slow though (the board not the users)

Did TSMR enjoy herself?

Or was that not really important?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 27 Apr 2015, 4:16 pm

kingraf wrote:Can't actually remember last time Amla dropped a catch before the world cup. He's never been a poor fielder, and will never be a world class one, but he's got safe hands, and will never let anyone down in the slips. Steyn helped win the Lanka series, but every captain needs a weapon. Look at The most successful captains of all time

They all had some choice weaponry. Impossible to win a series consistently without. No coincidence Clarke lost 4-0 in India and 3-0 in England, but had that revival when Johnson came back. A 19 year old Amla made it to final of the u19 world cup as skipper. He also won the domestic first class series as skipper at 21. Reckon he's plenty bright enough.

I think you'll find SA have been whitewashed about 5 times by England and 3 times by Australia.

Who cares about u19 or domestic first class cricket? He may be OK as a captain in those weaker competitions.
It may be an achievement for SA and Amla but the greater sides tend to aim higher than that and achieve bigger things.

Tino,
We went to the zoo yesterday. In the spider pavilion there were a few good ones. However, they had this one in a display case which was essentially part of a skirting board and a fake power outlet. It was so tiny... like a speck of dust. You could barely see it. I'm not sure how often they feed it.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 27 Apr 2015, 4:19 pm

Rowley wrote:If this sport conversation continues tomorrow I might go back to the baseball board, they seemed nice on there, bit slow though (the board not the users)

Did TSMR enjoy herself?

Or was that not really important?

At the Nigel Benn thing? It was her suggestion to go, she enjoyed it a lot. The man has got some grip on him, shook hands when we had the photo with him, thought he was going to break it. Really hope you were talking about Nigel Benn, as this is a lot of wasted effort if not.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 27 Apr 2015, 4:21 pm

The Loaded Dog wrote:
kingraf wrote:Can't actually remember last time Amla dropped a catch before the world cup. He's never been a poor fielder, and will never be a world class one, but he's got safe hands, and will never let anyone down in the slips. Steyn helped win the Lanka series, but every captain needs a weapon. Look at The most successful captains of all time

I think you'll find SA have been whitewashed about 5 times by England and 3 times by Australia.

Who cares about u19 or domestic first class cricket? He may be OK as a captain in those weaker competitions.
It may be an achievement for SA and Amla but the greater sides tend to aim higher than that and achieve bigger things.

Tino,
We went to the zoo yesterday. In the spider pavilion there were a few good ones. However, they had this one in a display case which was essentially part of a skirting board and a fake power outlet. It was so tiny... like a speck of dust. You could barely see it. I'm not sure how often they feed it.

Lovely stuff, LD. I bet your zoos are quality for spiders.

Talking of spiders, you really must stop pulling the legs off Raf. It's getting painful to watch.

I think he is on the verge of a full tantrum.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 27 Apr 2015, 4:21 pm

Our last whitewash was in 2005-06.... You last white wash was like four months ago! And before that, like 24 months ago! Them whites don't get much cleaner. 56-ball hundred from Misbah and all.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 27 Apr 2015, 4:25 pm

All this cricket talk is Grace-less.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 27 Apr 2015, 4:27 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:All this cricket talk is Grace-less.

Yes but it takes a Trueman to appreciate it properly

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 27 Apr 2015, 4:28 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:

I don't even come Close.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 27 Apr 2015, 4:29 pm

If it continues I will Boycott the thread.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 27 Apr 2015, 4:29 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

I don't even come Close.

Only because you're preoccupied with Holding your Willey

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 27 Apr 2015, 4:31 pm

Rowley wrote:If it continues I will Boycott the thread.

Gatting desperate are we?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Apr 2015, 4:32 pm

I'm Holding out for some to Marshall this board properly or I'll try to Garner some sympathy from elsewhere

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 27 Apr 2015, 4:34 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
I'm Holding out for some to Marshall this board properly or I'll try to Garner some sympathy from elsewhere

If Tino can't do it, no-one Khan.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 27 Apr 2015, 4:35 pm

I normally Atherton of fun on here, but not today.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 27 Apr 2015, 4:37 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

If Tino can't do it, no-one Khan.

Dave was on earlier to Warne him but to no avail

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 27 Apr 2015, 4:38 pm

Rowley wrote:I normally Atherton of fun on here, but not today.

Is it because you haven't been offered Afridi today?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 27 Apr 2015, 4:40 pm

I don't know why you're all Ponting at me. Sean brought this up
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 27 Apr 2015, 4:40 pm

kingraf wrote:I don't know why you're all Ponting at me. Sean brought this up

Because you put a Steyn on our honour

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 27 Apr 2015, 4:42 pm

Bringing Dale Steyn's name into disrepute was obviously a blatant declaration of Waugh.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 27 Apr 2015, 4:44 pm

I was actually planning to discuss a conversation I had with a Zionist at LusitoLand last night when I logged in, but the nature of discussion threw me off Ballance
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 27 Apr 2015, 4:45 pm

At least we can all agree that SA are Underwood achievers. They have perfected the art of Cholkar.

Right... I'll leave it at that. I'm off to Bedser now.

Last edited by The Loaded Dog on Mon 27 Apr 2015, 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next