The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+13
superflyweight
Adam D
Galted
Hibbz
Dolphin Ziggler
Union Cane
Pal Joey
Rowley
JuliusHMarx
kingraf
rIck_dAgless
seanmichaels
ShahenshahG
17 posters

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 13 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 27 Apr 2015, 1:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

JuliusHMarx wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:Send us the link and I'll pick some up on payday. Need to do a lost of lone shifts and a few books would break the monotony nicely.

It's not a physical bookshop - you won't be able to bomb it.

I know my friends but we also do a nice line in hacking small websites to show off our sophistication

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 13 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Hibbz Thu 30 Apr 2015, 10:14 pm

Oh and that's two posts (now three) in one day please would you take this into consideration when discussing my application?

Signed Application Posted.

Hibbz
hibbz
hibbz

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 13 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 30 Apr 2015, 10:17 pm

You're always welcome here hibbz.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibbz Thu 30 Apr 2015, 10:19 pm

Rowley wrote:Great anecdote hibbz. I have a mini cricket bat signed by Mike Gatting.

Thanks Rowley, I believe the same book with the Embury quote may have had a comment from someone concerning Warne's "ball of the century" to Gatting along the lines of

"he'd (Gatting) have never of missed it were it a pork pie"

Hibbz
hibbz
hibbz

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibbz Thu 30 Apr 2015, 10:25 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:You're always welcome here hibbz.

Many thanks to you Shah, ignore Farage you are welcome here too.

Hibbz
hibbz
hibbz

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 30 Apr 2015, 10:35 pm

Your brother Hartz is also welcome.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 30 Apr 2015, 11:35 pm

Mark Nicholas was a kunt. That is my anecdote. like his commentary though.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 30 Apr 2015, 11:36 pm

Tim tremlett also a kunt.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 30 Apr 2015, 11:38 pm

Thought far age good tonight. Some well placed darkies in the audience (non racist, laughing at the staging).

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 01 May 2015, 6:35 am

On the sauce sean?

Fist

Morning all

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 01 May 2015, 6:43 am

Sekont.

Morning Rustic Rick, how goes it

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 01 May 2015, 6:47 am

Not bad Shah me old mucker, looking forward to a long weekend!

You?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 01 May 2015, 6:54 am

Same here. My cousin peed off god knows where when I said I wouldn't watch the fight or pay for it at any rate so got a long weekend to spend at home and keep my feet up. First break in a few weeks so pleased tbh, haven't felt the urge to kill people in the name of peace love and mercy for 13 minutes so I know it's going to be a good one.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 01 May 2015, 7:02 am

Excellent news for infidels everywhere Shah!

I am going around to a mates for the fight, key is staying awake through the awful undercard!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 01 May 2015, 7:14 am

Morning Rick and Shah. I'm going to step down from my high horse and will be purchasing the fight. Going to take the middle aged approach and go to my bed about 9 on Saturday and then just get up at 4 to watch it.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 01 May 2015, 7:17 am

Morning super.

I have arranged my day to ensure optimum time in the local hostelries with friends so as not to get to tanked too quick, and am going to stay up for it.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 01 May 2015, 7:18 am

Too rock and roll for me Rick. Rick n Roll if you like?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 01 May 2015, 7:30 am

I'm going for the rock and roll approach to staying up by taking copious amounts of cocaine.

Morning all.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 01 May 2015, 7:33 am

It is how we roll up here mate...

Though the undercard really is tedious...

Morning Jeff

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 01 May 2015, 7:35 am

Morning all. 

Junion usually has me up between 3 and 4 in the morning so that will be ideal.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 01 May 2015, 7:42 am

I should be in bed right now, but the silly bastard whose shift i'm covering managed to get a cold and couldn't be bothered to come in. I should be angry but the sun is shining, the birds are singing, theres a heron stalking the koi carp in the pond and a family of ducks enjoying a leisurely paddle around the fountain.

All I need is an airgun and this would be a perfect morning.

Last edited by ShahenshahG on Fri 01 May 2015, 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 01 May 2015, 7:42 am

Union Cane wrote:Morning all. 

Junion usually has me up between 3 and 4 in the morning so that will be ideal.

clap

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 01 May 2015, 7:55 am

Just me and the hot girl in the office at the moment. She's leaving a in a few weeks so this may be my last chance to ask her if she wants to take a shower together.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 01 May 2015, 7:57 am

superflyweight wrote:Just me and the hot girl in the office at the moment.  She's leaving a in a few weeks so this may be my last chance to ask her if she wants to take a shower together.  

Go for it mate. Fingers Crossed Fingers Crossed Fingers Crossed Fingers Crossed

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 01 May 2015, 8:16 am

Good morning.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 01 May 2015, 8:25 am

Ha-wo

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 01 May 2015, 8:27 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:Ha-wo

racist....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 01 May 2015, 8:31 am

seanmichaels wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:Ha-wo

racist....

pig....

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 01 May 2015, 8:32 am

ShahenshahG wrote:My cousin peed off god

Drew a cartoon of Mohammed?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 01 May 2015, 8:44 am

Question. Name the 6 Davids who have won the premiership title.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 01 May 2015, 8:45 am

seanmichaels wrote:Question. Name the 6 Davids who have won the premiership title.

Beckham!

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 01 May 2015, 8:46 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Question. Name the 6 Davids who have won the premiership title.

Beckham!

Beckham's 5 o'clock shadow.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 01 May 2015, 8:46 am

Beckham!

Good start Tino.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 01 May 2015, 8:47 am

David Crosby?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 01 May 2015, 8:48 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Beckham!

Good start Tino.

F*cking football question!

What a start to my day. In your face Rowley. In your face.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 01 May 2015, 8:50 am

Seaman in your face!

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 May 2015, 8:51 am

Morning victims chaps. Played a blinder yesterday, noted there's no early cover for the office and in front of the Inspector selflessly stated that I'd come in and do it. Big brownie points for me (appraisals due shortly), wife not tearing her hair out or my face off as she's not going to be stuck with the kids all evening (they've gone feral under her care...I'm concerned/secretly very proud) and more importantly, there's f*ck all to do but by the time the rest of them land today, I'll make it appear that I've worked my nads off and have to take an extended lunch break as a reward.

Just having a coffee and am listening to GRAND MAGUS. Only need thatfemale PC who looks like Scarlett Johansen to come through and ravage me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 May 2015, 8:51 am

David Silva

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 01 May 2015, 8:52 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:Seaman in your face!

correct although maybe not intentionally

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 01 May 2015, 8:53 am

Batty
May

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 01 May 2015, 8:53 am

DAVE667 wrote:David Silva

Correct.
David Beckham, David Semen, David Silva.

3/6

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 01 May 2015, 8:54 am

seanmichaels wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:Seaman in your face!

correct although maybe not intentionally

Oh, it was intentional, you Platt!

I can't believe DAVE is a cop...

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 01 May 2015, 8:54 am

Rick, you get Mr May but Dave Batty joined Blackburn the year after they won the prem.

4/6

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 01 May 2015, 8:55 am

de gea

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 01 May 2015, 8:56 am

LD just got the difficult one with Mr David Platt.

One left.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 01 May 2015, 8:56 am

which rick gets

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 01 May 2015, 8:57 am

This chap was a teammate of the following players at DIFFERENT clubs:

Harry Kewell
Robbie Fowler
Matt Holland
Mark Bosnich
Bolo Zenden

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 01 May 2015, 8:58 am

Yay!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 01 May 2015, 8:59 am

I thought he was just clearing his throat.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 01 May 2015, 9:01 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:

I can't believe DAVE is a cop...

He isn't. He just works for the rozzers.

I think he is a grass.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 01 May 2015, 9:03 am

seanmichaels wrote:This chap was a teammate of the following players at DIFFERENT clubs:

Harry Kewell
Robbie Fowler
Matt Holland
Mark Bosnich
Bolo Zenden

Peter Shilton?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next