The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+13
superflyweight
Adam D
Galted
Hibbz
Dolphin Ziggler
Union Cane
Pal Joey
Rowley
JuliusHMarx
kingraf
rIck_dAgless
seanmichaels
ShahenshahG
17 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 27 Apr 2015, 1:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

JuliusHMarx wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:Send us the link and I'll pick some up on payday. Need to do a lost of lone shifts and a few books would break the monotony nicely.

It's not a physical bookshop - you won't be able to bomb it.

I know my friends but we also do a nice line in hacking small websites to show off our sophistication

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by superflyweight Fri 01 May 2015, 9:06 am

seanmichaels wrote:This chap was a teammate of the following players at DIFFERENT clubs:

Harry Kewell
Robbie Fowler
Matt Holland
Mark Bosnich
Bolo Zenden

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Fri 01 May 2015, 9:07 am

Football trivia, is this where we have ended up?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 01 May 2015, 9:09 am

Rowley wrote:Football trivia, is this where we have ended up?

I'm stepping down Jeff. I've lost control.

Do you want the Chairmanship?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 01 May 2015, 9:10 am

Who's the only person to have played as a goalkeeper in an international match and been heavyweight boxing champion of the world?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 01 May 2015, 9:12 am

superflyweight wrote:Who's the only person to have played as a goalkeeper in an international match and been heavyweight boxing champion of the world?

Peter Shilton?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 01 May 2015, 9:12 am

superflyweight wrote:Who's the only person to have played as a goalkeeper in an international match and been heavyweight boxing champion of the world?

Mohammed Banks?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 01 May 2015, 9:27 am

Sylvester Stallone
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 01 May 2015, 9:28 am

Union Cane wrote:Sylvester Stallone

Very clever! Hope this is the right answer!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 01 May 2015, 9:37 am

Check out the big brain on Union!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 01 May 2015, 9:54 am

very good super. did you google it?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 01 May 2015, 9:57 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Rowley wrote:Football trivia, is this where we have ended up?

I'm stepping down Jeff.  I've lost control.

Do you want the Chairmanship?

Grumpygolfer reckons i should have it.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 01 May 2015, 10:01 am

I second that, sean for president!
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 01 May 2015, 10:08 am

It's all yours, Sean.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 01 May 2015, 10:15 am

OK. Lyrics quiz time! Connection required.

1.I've got the looks, That drive the girls wild. I've got the moves, that really move 'em.
I send chills up.Up and down their spines.

2.Look over your shoulder, ready to run.Like a good little bitch, from a smoking gun.

3.When it comes crashing down, and it hurts inside, ya' gotta take a stand, it don't help to hide.Well, you hurt my friends, and you hurt my pride,I gotta be a man; I can't let it slide,

4.On this day I see clearly everything has come to life, bitter place and a broken dream, And we leave it all behind

5.Well it’s the Big Show. It’s a big bad show tonight. Yeah it’s a big show, crank it up turn on those lights tonight.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 01 May 2015, 10:17 am

Don't know any of those, Prez.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 01 May 2015, 10:22 am

Neither do I union. I don't agree with Sean's presidency. He is not fit for purpose.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 01 May 2015, 10:24 am

Is there a coup occuring?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 01 May 2015, 10:26 am

seanmichaels wrote:very good super. did you google it?

nope. It's not a trick is it? Knowledge.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 01 May 2015, 10:26 am

I want Tina to stay on, is like Blair and Brown, sometimes it is better the devil you know.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 01 May 2015, 10:28 am

seanmichaels wrote:OK. Lyrics quiz time! Connection required.

1.I've got the looks, That drive the girls wild. I've got the moves, that really move 'em.
I send chills up.Up and down their spines. Sean Michael's entrance music

2.Look over your shoulder, ready to run.Like a good little bitch, from a smoking gun.

3.When it comes crashing down, and it hurts inside, ya' gotta take a stand, it don't help to hide.Well, you hurt my friends, and you hurt my pride,I gotta be a man; I can't let it slide,

4.On this day I see clearly everything has come to life, bitter place and a broken dream, And we leave it all behind

5.Well it’s the Big Show. It’s a big bad show tonight. Yeah it’s a big show, crank it up turn on those lights tonight. Big Show entrance music

Ashamed to say this, but the connection is entrance music for wrestlers.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibbz Fri 01 May 2015, 10:29 am

If Sean were president it would only be a public facade, I've no doubt there'd be someone working him from behind...........

Hibbz
hibbz
hibbz

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 01 May 2015, 10:29 am

I will go for Kane on number 4

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 01 May 2015, 10:32 am

From f*cking football trivia to wrestling! If this is an indication of what Sean's presidency would look like I am proposing Tina gets the job for life.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 May 2015, 10:32 am

Number five is the WWE wrestler called Big Show's theme music (He was Floyd's toughest opponent to date)...I do know that a metal band called BRAND NEW SIN once did a version of his entrance music but can't tell if it's their version simply by looking at the lyrics.

As for Super knowing the football/boxing question...someone mentioned it a while back and all he's done is remembered the answer....c*nt!

As for Sean running this place, then as far as I can see....JFNCC (Job's F*cked, No C*nt Cares)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 01 May 2015, 10:33 am

Rowley wrote:I want Tina to stay on, is like Blair and Brown, sometimes it is better the devil you know.

I f*cking love you, Jeff. You're my favourite by a considerable distance again.

I think it's a bit like the American Presidency though. Two terms is long enough.

I don't agree with Sean though. Who wants an incoherent liar who barely contains his raging homosexuality as leader. But unless someone wants to challenge him, he looks nailed on.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 May 2015, 10:34 am

Oh it's wrestlers...right, four is Edge.

Yay just listening to "Ordered Eastward" by HAIL OF BULLETS

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 01 May 2015, 10:38 am

DAVE667 wrote:Number five is the WWE wrestler called Big Show's theme music (He was Floyd's toughest opponent to date)...I do know that a metal band called BRAND NEW SIN once did a version of his entrance music but can't tell if it's their version simply by looking at the lyrics.

As for Super knowing the football/boxing question...someone mentioned it a while back and all he's done is remembered the answer....c*nt!
As for Sean running this place, then as far as I can see....JFNCC (Job's F*cked, No C*nt Cares)

Wrong. It was me that asked the question previously. I'm guilty only of rehashing old material.

Moving on, did I tell you I once talked about golf with the guy from Teenage Fanclub?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 01 May 2015, 10:38 am

DAVE667 wrote:Oh it's wrestlers...right, four is Edge.

Yay just listening to "Stay With Me" by SAM SMITH

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 01 May 2015, 10:41 am

Rowley wrote:I want Tina to stay on, is like Blair and Brown, sometimes it is better the devil you know.

I f*cking love you, Jeff.  You're my favourite by a considerable distance again.

I think it's a bit like the American Presidency though.  Two terms is long enough.

I don't agree with Sean though.  Who wants an incoherent liar who barely contains his raging homosexuality as leader.  But unless someone wants to challenge him, he looks nailed on.

I may have to stand Tina, do you remember in the war when Chamberlain stepped down and the prime ministers role was offered to Lord Halifax, he refused to take it as he knew Churchill was the better war time leader. I feel like Halifax must have felt right now, I don't particularly want to do something, but sometimes you have to do what is right for the public and not yourself. It's the likes of me and Halifax that are the unsung heroes in times of true crisis.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 01 May 2015, 10:43 am

Mind the Wombles Tino. wrote:
I don't agree with Sean though.  Who wants an incoherent liar who barely contains his raging homosexuality as leader. But unless someone wants to challenge him, he looks nailed on.

People in glass houses...

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 01 May 2015, 10:46 am

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
I don't agree with Sean though.  Who wants an incoherent liar who barely contains his raging homosexuality as leader. But unless someone wants to challenge him, he looks nailed on.

How dare you call me incoherent.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 01 May 2015, 10:46 am

I vote for Julius.

He has an air of sophistication and although I have not met him, I would imagine him to be debonair and well dressed.

Basically he is old,

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 May 2015, 10:47 am

DAVE667 wrote:Oh it's wrestlers...right, four is Edge.

Yay just listening to "Stay With Me" by SAM SMITH
Quite like that song Tina, just a shame Sam Smith's personal lifestyle choice now invokes images of bumstuffery wherever the song comes on the radio...very off-putting

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 01 May 2015, 10:47 am

You don't even get a vote!

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 01 May 2015, 10:48 am

Nice work Zigster.

Connection was WWE wrestler's entrance music.

Surprised serialDAVE didn't get Triple HHH's entrance, The Game by MOTORHEAD.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 01 May 2015, 10:49 am

Rowley wrote:

I f*cking love you, Jeff.  You're my favourite by a considerable distance again.

I think it's a bit like the American Presidency though.  Two terms is long enough.

I don't agree with Sean though.  Who wants an incoherent liar who barely contains his raging homosexuality as leader.  But unless someone wants to challenge him, he looks nailed on.

I may have to stand Tina, do you remember in the war when Chamberlain stepped down and the prime ministers role was offered to Lord Halifax, he refused to take it as he knew Churchill was the better war time leader. I feel like Halifax must have felt right now, I don't particularly want to do something, but sometimes you have to do what is right for the public and not yourself. It's the likes of me and Halifax that are the unsung heroes in times of true crisis.

Absolutely.

Someone once said something like "Evil prospers when good men do nothing."

VOTE LIFE
VOTE CHOICE
VOTE JEFF

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 01 May 2015, 10:49 am

THE GAME to you could be what Helter Skelter was for Charles Manson...

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 01 May 2015, 10:51 am

seanmichaels wrote:THE GAME to you could be what Helter Skelter was for Charles Manson...

Talking serial killers to suck up to DAVE. Have you ever seen a more blatant piece of electioneering. Just glad the members on here are too bright to fall for this.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 May 2015, 10:51 am

Don't care...will refuse to abide by any rules you impose...like Groucho Marx said, I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member.

Miffed at Tina mocking my playlist though. Been telling him for a while he's my favourite. He better watch himself or I may go back to liking Galted more despite everything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 May 2015, 10:53 am

Rowley wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:THE GAME to you could be what Helter Skelter was for Charles Manson...

Talking serial killers to suck up to DAVE. Have you ever seen a more blatant piece of electioneering. Just glad the members on here are too bright to fall for this.

Manson never killed anyone, he was an enigmatic cult leader who got his mindless minions to do his dirty work for him...much like Jules

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 01 May 2015, 10:53 am

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:

And I forgot to say, you talk to me like that again and I swear to f*cking God, I will get Galted to bum you to within an inch of your life.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 01 May 2015, 10:55 am

I am here to help. If I can David become a better serial killer then I feel I have done a good deed for the day.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 May 2015, 10:56 am

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:

And I forgot to say, you talk to me like that again and I swear to f*cking God, I will get Galted to bum you to within an inch of your life.
Don't mess with Tina, despite everything, he's still my favourite...am reluctant to install Galted as my favourite should I fall out with Tina (which is very f*cking likely if he doesn't stop taking the pi$$ out of my tunes) given this new and disturbing bumming to death element.

Would he be wearing his Hi-tecs when he bummed folk to death. Adds insult to injury!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 01 May 2015, 10:57 am

This is like 1934 all over again. Night of the Long Knives.

Terrifically good fun all round.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri 01 May 2015, 10:58 am

I'll vote for anybody who's name isn't Tiña. Although Sean has a lot of negatives.
Basically unemployed,
has elephantitis,
his legs aren't the same length,
Alcoholism,
Asexuality,
dreams of a rampant, yet almost certainly mythical sex life,
And of course his "ability" to tell the type of snatch a woman has from 20 yards away. A cry for help if ever there was one.

I'd vote for Cane almost soley on account of him playing golf. But he doesn't play anymore. So Jules it is.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 May 2015, 11:00 am

seanmichaels wrote:I am here to help. If I can David become a better serial killer then I feel I have done a good deed for the day.
Cheers Sean, I may just start leaving grass clippings, linseed oil, empty cans of cider and pictures of prefects hamptons* at the scene to steer the authorities in other directions.....your house!

* You'd have to send me some from your extensive collection, I have no idea how to obtain them otherwise.

Hey, did you hear about the Class A drugs found yards from Kate Middleton's hospital room....obviously Harry visiting his sister-in-law

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 01 May 2015, 11:00 am

DAVE667 wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:

Don't mess with Tina, despite everything, he's still my favourite...am reluctant to install Galted as my favourite should I fall out with Tina (which is very f*cking likely if he doesn't stop taking the pi$$ out of my tunes) given this new and disturbing bumming to death element.

Would he be wearing his Hi-tecs when he bummed folk to death. Adds insult to injury!

I f*cking love you, SerialDAVE.

Not in a bumming to death sense, but in a 'I f*cking love you SerialDAVE' sense.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 May 2015, 11:03 am

DAVE667 wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:

I f*cking love you, SerialDAVE.  

Not in a bumming to death sense, but in a 'I f*cking love you SerialDAVE' sense.
Cheers Tina, you can have my vote and the votes of a number of other people who will at some point today become incapable of voting themselves due to sudden and tragic limb loss but fortunately managed to sign over their proxy vote to me before the "incident"

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 01 May 2015, 11:04 am

DAVE667 wrote:

Hey, did you hear about the Class A drugs found yards from Kate Middleton's hospital room....obviously Harry visiting his sister-in-law

I have to go to the bloody hospital today to visit the missus. Another hip op.

Thing that annoys me is that they are quite sterile places. Very difficult to get a cheeky pint in and cover the eviidence.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 01 May 2015, 11:07 am

sean wrote:I have to go to the bloody hospital today to visit the missus. Another hip op.

Is Dr Dre doing the proceedure?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next