The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+17
compelling and rich
kingraf
dancingweeman
Galted
Hibbz
Dolphin Ziggler
1GrumpyGolfer
Pal Joey
JuliusHMarx
rIck_dAgless
ShahenshahG
Adam D
Union Cane
Mind the windows Tino.
seanmichaels
Rowley
superflyweight
21 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 9 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by superflyweight Thu May 07, 2015 7:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

Labour are in where I live. Should probably be the same again but who knows with the amount of numpties in Scotland who have fallen for the line that the SNP is a left-wing progressive party.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 9 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu May 14, 2015 2:21 am

Rowley wrote:I would not even put forth the effort if I thought I could.

As a post script leave Tina alone, it is not his fault Dave is an inconsiderate, selfish oaf. He is trying to be nice.

Thank you, Jeff. Thank you very much.

I have to say, if I was going to predict the two posters most likely to be supportive, you and Galted wouldn't have been particularly high up the list.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 9 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Thu May 14, 2015 2:35 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:I think serialDAVE should be executed by anti aircraft missile for being late with his choices. Unless serial Dave is actually Hyon and Windows is Kim Wrong-un......

He actually admitted to looking like a fat Michael macIntyre which coulc concieveably by Kim Wrong-un

Can anybody translate this nonsense?

seanmichaels wrote:I want to see if my arse can swallow Kim Jong Un without smearing him in butter although please don't stop doing that on my account *circles nipples with poo covered fingers*

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu May 14, 2015 2:36 am

Under normal circumstances Tina you would be absolutely right to suspect me, but you are CC, fully paid up. It matters not to me there are bits of lemon floating down the Thames better qualified to run a culture cup, you are a fully paid up member and as such I will not stand idly by whilst you are criticised by people who in many instances are not even members. Not on my watch.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 2:44 am

Went home sick monday afternoon. Puking sweating shivering coughing... the bloomin lot. Haven't had a day off sick in ten years. still feel awful but thought I'd see what you lot are up to and discover I'm been treated worse than sean on a bad day.

Wait til I get my strength back......

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu May 14, 2015 2:47 am

Look Dave, just PM Tina the words Sabrina - Boys, Boys Boys and you can return to your sick bed.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu May 14, 2015 3:12 am

Rowley wrote:Look Dave, just PM Tina the words Sabrina - Boys, Boys Boys and you can return to your sick bed.

After you've watched the video again.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 5:14 am

You may mock but if any of my other choices are taken, that's my next pick....or 99 red balloons

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu May 14, 2015 5:43 am

DAVE667 wrote:You may mock but if any of my other choices are taken, that's my next pick....or 99 red balloons

Watch your mouth/typing finger SerialDave, 99 red balloons is phucking brilliant, especially the '09 remix (German with a bit of French).  It's not eligible though as Nena is actually a group.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu May 14, 2015 5:45 am

I threw once choice in with the caveat that it was up to Tina to decide whether it was allowed. Any problems will be down to his (appalling lack of) control of the competition.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu May 14, 2015 6:34 am

I picked a belter, someone above me on the list nicked it. This will almost certainly become my Barton fink moment. I know I need to move on but really can't.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu May 14, 2015 8:03 am

Rowley wrote:Under normal circumstances Tina you would be absolutely right to suspect me, but you are CC, fully paid up. It matters not to me there are bits of lemon floating down the Thames better qualified to run a culture cup, you are a fully paid up member and as such I will not stand idly by whilst you are criticised by people who in many instances are not even members. Not on my watch.

Thanks. I think.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu May 14, 2015 8:06 am

DAVE667 wrote:Went home sick monday afternoon. Puking sweating shivering coughing... the bloomin lot. Haven't had a day off sick in ten years. still feel awful but thought I'd see what you lot are up to and discover I'm been treated worse than sean on a bad day.

Wait til I get my strength back......

I haven't had a day off sick in nearly 12 years.

I really am the King of the North.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu May 14, 2015 8:08 am

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:I threw once choice in with the caveat that it was up to Tina to decide whether it was allowed. Any problems will be down to his (appalling lack of) control of the competition.

You're pushing me right to the edge, Ziggler. Right to the f*cking edge.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu May 14, 2015 8:55 am

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:I threw once choice in with the caveat that it was up to Tina to decide whether it was allowed. Any problems will be down to his (appalling lack of) control of the competition.

You're pushing me right to the edge, Ziggler.  Right to the f*cking edge.

Be careful, Tino.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu May 14, 2015 4:30 pm

Morning you cultural bunch of phuckers

Looking forward to some more polling on cultural matters...

Fist

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu May 14, 2015 6:11 pm

Morning DaGLesS.

I'm working on it as we speak.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu May 14, 2015 6:13 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Morning DaGLesS.

Good work Tino. I never lost faith in you.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu May 14, 2015 6:15 pm

Morning Tino, Jules...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu May 14, 2015 6:16 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

You may want to revise that opinion, Jules.

I've just realised that Trebs hasn't sent his in yet...I've PM'd him.

I'm ready for the abuse. Just get it all out of the way early.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu May 14, 2015 6:21 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

I'm ready for the abuse.  Just get it all out of the way early.

Not to worry Tino. These things happen. Easy mistake to make. I'm sure you've got a lot on your plate. Thanks for doing this.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu May 14, 2015 6:22 pm

l*l.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu May 14, 2015 6:24 pm

you chaps were up late last night?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu May 14, 2015 6:26 pm

seanmichaels wrote:you chaps were up late last night?

We are always up that late. Most of the time we are on a different website that you don't know about but sometimes we stray back on here.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu May 14, 2015 6:41 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

I'm ready for the abuse.  Just get it all out of the way early.

Not to worry Tino. These things happen. Easy mistake to make if you are incompetent. I'm sure you've got a lot on your plate. Thanks for doing this.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu May 14, 2015 6:43 pm

We are always up that late.  Most of the time we are on a different website that you don't know about but sometimes we stray back on here.

Gaydar? Didn't think it was Jeff's thing.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu May 14, 2015 6:48 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

We are always up that late.  Most of the time we are on a different website that you don't know about but sometimes we stray back on here.

Gaydar? Didn't think it was Jeff's thing.

You'd be surprised.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu May 14, 2015 6:52 pm

Kingraf is in the ROOM bitches!!

Tina is running the CC 2.0 like a rank amateur.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu May 14, 2015 7:08 pm

I'm ok with it, I just worry about how SerialDAVE will react when he discovers that the harrassment he endured throughout his illness was unjustified.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu May 14, 2015 7:10 pm

serialDAVE ate a dodgy liver..... hepatitis for you.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu May 14, 2015 7:11 pm

I am sure Tina is doing his best. Not sure any of us should ask for any more from him.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu May 14, 2015 7:24 pm

I think you are doing just fine Tino, post it and they will come...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu May 14, 2015 7:34 pm

rick_dagless wrote:I think you are doing just fine Tino, post it and they will come...

It's kind of you RicK but I am feeling a little embarrassed about it. Chased up SerialDAVE and Union but completely missed that Trebs is absent.

As it's my fault, I'll have to give him some time. If he doesn't come back, I'll pick for him.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu May 14, 2015 7:37 pm

Do it and go for Whigfield...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu May 14, 2015 7:40 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Do it and go for Whigfield...

The song I would have picked, had I being playing, is still free (not Whigfield) and I think it's a cracker so I will give him that. But not vote for it as that would be unfair.

Anyway, I'm sure he will come back shortly.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu May 14, 2015 7:45 pm

Very fair minded of you Tino...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu May 14, 2015 7:54 pm

Can't you just get Jeff to ban him so we can carry on?
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu May 14, 2015 7:56 pm

I think that you should give him Orinoco Flow by Enya. That'll teach him

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu May 14, 2015 7:57 pm

Galted wrote:Can't you just get Jeff to ban him so we can carry on?

I'm planning on banning everyone I can on the new cup, present company accepted in the hope I get the bastard who nicked my song.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu May 14, 2015 7:58 pm

Did I miss the memo where we were told to be nice to Tino and his organisation of the culture cup? Is this niceties for votes?

Tino - I did make this suggestion on the thread yesterday but why dont you ask for the next round of nominations when you post this rounds nominations?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu May 14, 2015 7:59 pm

Rowley wrote:

I'm planning on banning everyone I can on the new cup, present company accepted in the hope I get the bastard who nicked my song.

I guess I am safe as my choices have been labelled the gayest thing since Gay McGay got rejected from the Eurovision Song contest for being too gay.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu May 14, 2015 8:00 pm

Rowley wrote:

It's not your song, Jeff. Nor is it Your Song, Jeff.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu May 14, 2015 8:02 pm

Adam D wrote:Did I miss the memo where we were told to be nice to Tino and his organisation of the culture cup? Is this niceties for votes?

Tino - I did make this suggestion on the thread yesterday but why dont you ask for the next round of nominations when you post this rounds nominations?

Yes, I know you suggested this. I ignored it yesterday, and suggesting it again today is unlikely to change my mind.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu May 14, 2015 8:03 pm

I've asked Jeff to ban numerous people and he hasn't yet.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu May 14, 2015 8:05 pm

So who nicked Jeff's song?
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu May 14, 2015 8:07 pm

Galted wrote:So who nicked Jeff's song?

Another poster.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu May 14, 2015 8:07 pm

Elton John

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu May 14, 2015 8:10 pm

Truss asked me to ban him but I told him to stop your sobbing and go sit in a park in Paris, France to cool off if he felt that way.

Last I saw... he was certainly not showing any of us any respect. But I want to see him go through the 3 degrees of humiliation.
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu May 14, 2015 8:15 pm

I'll find out one day Galted, and then I don't forgive.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu May 14, 2015 8:17 pm

Rowley wrote:

What are words for... when no one listens, there's no use talking at all. He obviously didn't hear you... properly.
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu May 14, 2015 8:22 pm

Rowley wrote:

I don't know why Tino's so reluctant to divulge the identity as he doesn't have to give the song away. Perhaps you should ban him when the cup is over if you're both still alive.

The song title doesn't begin with "b" by any chance, does it?
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next