The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+17
compelling and rich
kingraf
dancingweeman
Galted
Hibbz
Dolphin Ziggler
1GrumpyGolfer
Pal Joey
JuliusHMarx
rIck_dAgless
ShahenshahG
Adam D
Union Cane
Mind the windows Tino.
seanmichaels
Rowley
superflyweight
21 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by superflyweight Thu 07 May 2015, 9:15 am

First topic message reminder :

Labour are in where I live. Should probably be the same again but who knows with the amount of numpties in Scotland who have fallen for the line that the SNP is a left-wing progressive party.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Thu 21 May 2015, 10:03 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Missing her leaving do, where I would certainly have sh@gged her, possibly in a threesome, as I'm flying to Montenegro next week.

Pity.

I wouldn't. She is married with a littl'un. Kind of a rule I have.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 21 May 2015, 10:04 am

seanmichaels wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Missing her leaving do, where I would certainly have sh@gged her, possibly in a threesome, as I'm flying to Montenegro next week.

Pity.

I wouldn't. She is married with a littl'un. Kind of a rule I have.

Ever since Operation Yew Tree.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 21 May 2015, 10:13 am

I have always liked older birds. I am beginning to have my head turned by 18-22's though.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 May 2015, 10:20 am

I hope she turns out to be a prostitute and we can have a right good laugh about both knowing what a bullsh!t artist Sean is....just before I cut her f*cking head off!

Morning all!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 21 May 2015, 10:38 am

fat Tino has a tiny penis

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 May 2015, 11:13 am

silly sean

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 21 May 2015, 11:16 am

DAVE667 wrote:silly sean

swear filter...

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 May 2015, 11:40 am

Maybe...maybe not........

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 21 May 2015, 12:26 pm

Afternoon bastards.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 21 May 2015, 12:36 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Afternoon bastards.

Afternoon RiCk. Did you know, I have a tiny Winkle.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 May 2015, 12:48 pm

He's being modest as usual Rick, I reckon it's definitely substantial

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 21 May 2015, 12:53 pm

I have heard the rumours Tino...

I would tend to agree DAVE, though all a question of context I suppose, because apparently seans member's size is second only to it's voracity...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 May 2015, 12:58 pm

My mocking of Sean's hampton and it's activities is borne out of nothing but jealousy. My inability to confirm/deny the size of Tina's is, as you say, due to context, namely the pictures he sends me are taken so close up, it's impossible to tell if it's an earthworm or an anaconda

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 21 May 2015, 1:04 pm

DAVE667 wrote:My mocking of Sean's hampton and it's activities is borne out of nothing but jealousy. My inability to confirm/deny the size of Tina's is, as you say, due to context, namely the pictures he sends me are taken so close up, it's impossible to tell if it's an earthworm or an anaconda

its

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 May 2015, 2:18 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:My mocking of Sean's hampton and it's activities is borne out of nothing but jealousy. My inability to confirm/deny the size of Tina's is, as you say, due to context, namely the pictures he sends me are taken so close up, it's impossible to tell if it's an earthworm or an anaconda

its
IT'S...pertaining to the activities of Sean's Hampton...ergo the possessive apostrophe...or it might not be, I don't really care enough to discuss the complexities of the English language at this juncture.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 21 May 2015, 2:41 pm

its = possesive, it's = it is / has

My charity role for northerners today is done.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 May 2015, 2:51 pm

Sean's Hampton...the Hampton belonging to Sean...therefore possessive apostrophe

Don't f*cking start with me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 21 May 2015, 4:10 pm

This thread was on 666.

Needed to post something.

But now it's on 667.  The real number of the beast.  The SerialDAVE beast.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 21 May 2015, 4:27 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJhTrPDUoxs

Just for you tino,

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 21 May 2015, 4:33 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJhTrPDUoxs

Just for you tino,

I've seen that before on Deadly 60. It does it to get away from some kind of desert wasp that tries to lay its eggs in the spider.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 21 May 2015, 4:39 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJhTrPDUoxs

Just for you tino,

I've seen that before on Deadly 60.  It does it to get away from some kind of desert wasp that tries to lay its eggs in the spider.

Funny that, Sean uses it as a mating ritual in P.E class to attract other creature to put their seed in him

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 21 May 2015, 4:42 pm

DAVE667 wrote:Sean's Hampton...the Hampton belonging to Sean...therefore possessive apostrophe

Don't f*cking start with me.

There is no possessive apostrophe when using 'its'. 'Its' simply replaces 'his' or 'her' wherever masculine/feminine is not applicable.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 22 May 2015, 8:10 am

First.

King of the North. Lord Commander of the Nights Watch. King of the Andals.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 22 May 2015, 8:11 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:First.

King of the North.  Lord Commander of the Nights Watch.  King of the Andals.

Can I be Jon Snow?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 22 May 2015, 8:12 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Can I be Jon Snow?

No, you can be Joffrey.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 22 May 2015, 8:14 am

B0ll0cks.

I was just about to type "fist hahahahaha".

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 22 May 2015, 8:19 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Can I be Jon Snow?

No, you can be Joffrey.

Joffrey the midget?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 22 May 2015, 8:19 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:King of the Anals.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 22 May 2015, 8:24 am

seanmichaels wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Can I be Jon Snow?

No, you can be Joffrey.

Joffrey  the midget?

That's Tyrion. Joffrey was the annoying little sh*t who was a product of incest.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 22 May 2015, 8:28 am

This is quite possibly the most embarrassing start to a culture cup day ever.
We'll be quoting The Office next.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 22 May 2015, 8:34 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:This is quite possibly the most embarrassing start to a culture cup day ever.

Really helped along by your hilarious "King of the Anals" quip.

Sherlock Homes.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 22 May 2015, 8:44 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:This is quite possibly the most embarrassing start to a culture cup day ever.
We'll be quoting The Office next.

So I get there, she's aged 19, Ferrari chassis, fantastic set of shelves and legs up to her arse. Muchos tequilas later I'm in a cab with her.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 22 May 2015, 8:55 am

Morning all, off work today and all of next week. Just having that difficult decision of what to ignore from the list of jobs TSMR has left for me to do. Suspect painting the fence in the back yard has nowt to come.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 22 May 2015, 9:01 am

I have a spraying machine for your fence Jeff

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 22 May 2015, 9:04 am

seanmichaels wrote:I have a spraying machine for your fence Jeff

Yellow or (creamy) white are the options

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 22 May 2015, 9:12 am

People:

1. She slips into the night, and she was gone. Gone to settle the score, gone into the town. Rain shining in her eyes

2. City dweller, successful fella. Thought to himself oops I've got a lot of money
I'm caught in a rat race terminally.

3. I'll serve your ass like John McEnroe, If your girl steps up, I'm smacking the ho. Word to your moms I came to drop bombs.

4. THE RADIO BLASTING IN THE FRONT SEAT, TURNING OUT THE MUSIC FINE
WE WAS SNUGGLED UP IN THE BACK SEAT, MAKING UP FOR LOST TIME

5. So little time, Try to understand that I'm, Trying to make a move just to stay in the game, I try to stay awake and remember my name

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 22 May 2015, 9:13 am

Cheers Sean, between the fact it is a relatively small fence and that I intend to do a half arsed job of it, it should not take me long.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 22 May 2015, 9:13 am

seanmichaels wrote:

2. City dweller, successful fella. Thought to himself oops I've got a lot of money

Country House.  Blur.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 22 May 2015, 9:16 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Country House.  Blur.

OK

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 22 May 2015, 9:18 am

3 Jump Around House of Pain - The link is Tina. House of Pain is a reference to his seven year old chinning him, Country House how posh he is

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 22 May 2015, 9:18 am

5 is Everything's Changing by Keane, as they are his favourite band.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 22 May 2015, 9:20 am

Rowley wrote:3 Jump Around House of Pain - The link is Tina. House of Pain is a reference to his seven year old chinning him, Country House how posh he is

Correct.

5 is Keane, 1 is Goldfinger by Ash, 4 Steamy Windows by Tina Turner.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 22 May 2015, 9:20 am

C*nts.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 22 May 2015, 9:20 am

1 is Ash Goldfinger, which could be yet another reference to his immense wealth, or a reference to his exploitation of the natural resources of third world countries or a reference to the library incident

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 22 May 2015, 9:22 am

Rowley wrote:1 is Ash Goldfinger, which could be yet another reference to his immense wealth, or a reference to his exploitation of the natural resources of third world countries or a reference to the library incident

Laugh

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 22 May 2015, 9:24 am

C*nts.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 22 May 2015, 10:13 am

seanmichaels wrote:
Rowley wrote:3 Jump Around House of Pain - The link is Tina. House of Pain is a reference to his seven year old chinning him, Country House how posh he is

Correct.

5 is Keane, 1 is Goldfinger by Ash, 4 Steamy Windows by Tina  Turner.

Nice one sean. You've rescued the thread for the day.
A Lannister always pays his debts, that's my motto.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 22 May 2015, 10:32 am

I'm going to Utrecht this weekend for the first anniversary of the astonishing turd I gave birth to in the toilet at the Park Plaza hotel. It's the one that resulted in me making a glove out of toilet roll to break it then wearing down the two halves with kettleful after kettleful of boiling water.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 22 May 2015, 10:48 am

nice

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 25 May 2015, 9:30 pm

Screw you guys. Moulin rouge is on and it's awesome.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next