The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+17
compelling and rich
kingraf
dancingweeman
Galted
Hibbz
Dolphin Ziggler
1GrumpyGolfer
Pal Joey
JuliusHMarx
rIck_dAgless
ShahenshahG
Adam D
Union Cane
Mind the windows Tino.
seanmichaels
Rowley
superflyweight
21 posters

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 16 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by superflyweight Thu 07 May 2015, 9:15 am

First topic message reminder :

Labour are in where I live. Should probably be the same again but who knows with the amount of numpties in Scotland who have fallen for the line that the SNP is a left-wing progressive party.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Tue 26 May 2015, 1:45 pm

Did you know it is Michael Thomas day today Dangerous Dave?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest Tue 26 May 2015, 2:01 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Did you know it is Michael Thomas day today Dangerous Dave?
Too busy "celebrating" Demba Ba day

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 26 May 2015, 2:01 pm

DAVE wrote:beginning of this and of course next season (which will be our season)

I have even had the optimisim beaten out of me now, I am like Rhianna to Newcastle's Chris Brown... They only do it to be because they care so much.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 26 May 2015, 2:45 pm

Rowley wrote:Hope you will all be joining Galted and I in cheering the Villa on in the FA Cup final this weekend.

Galtova's seen fit to organise a party for the big day - she can't comprehend that the only way to watch Villa is on your own. So far it's a few of her friends and one of mine (who coincidentally is a Geordie). It's going to be f*cking abysmal.

I best teach the cat some new ultra-cute attack manoeuvres to save the day.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womble Tue 26 May 2015, 2:53 pm

Rowley wrote:Hope you will all be joining Galted and I in cheering the Villa on in the FA Cup final this weekend.

I will be cheering on the Villa this weekend Rowley, being a Womble I love an underdog. Plus I like Tim Sherwood, he seems like an good lad.
The Womble
The Womble

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 May 2015, 2:57 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
DAVE wrote:beginning of this and of course next season (which will be our season)

I have even had the optimisim beaten out of me now, I am like Rhianna to Newcastle's Chris Brown... They only do it to be because they care so much.
I am like Pamela Anderson to Liverpool's Tommy Lee...been f*cked so often I've now got Hepatitis

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 26 May 2015, 3:08 pm

Galted wrote:

Galtova's seen fit to organise a party for the big day - she can't comprehend that the only way to watch Villa is on your own. So far it's a few of her friends and one of mine (who coincidentally is a Geordie). It's going to be f*cking abysmal.

I'm watching it my old mans house. Him and my brother are both Villa fans so will be sharing it with people who will be as tense/miserable as I will be. Just need TSMR to agree to drive so I can get drunk.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 26 May 2015, 3:10 pm

Hi.

I am still here.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 26 May 2015, 3:12 pm

Just watched this weeks The Game of the Thrones Tina. Good episode, all boiling up nicely.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womble Tue 26 May 2015, 3:14 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Hi.

I am still here.

I hope that you are working hard on round 4??
The Womble
The Womble

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 26 May 2015, 3:16 pm

Rowley wrote:Just watched this weeks The Game of the Thrones Tina. Good episode, all boiling up nicely.

I f*cking love you, Jeff.

Yes, the last two episodes have been excellent. I loved that exchange between Olenna Tyrell the High Sparrow. "Don't spar with me, you little man" and "You want to punish poor Loras for sh*gging a perfume ponce". Quality stuff from the old bird.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 26 May 2015, 3:17 pm

Fed a scorpion to a lizard once. Crunched it like a Dorito.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 26 May 2015, 3:17 pm

The Womble wrote:

I am still here.

Still waiting for a few nominations but a lot of folk will only have seen the question today so I'll not start sending SerialDAVE round till tomorrow.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 May 2015, 3:19 pm

Still can't get into Game of Thrones...also think "Better Call Saul" is sh!t and have deleted it from my hard-drive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 26 May 2015, 3:20 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Rowley wrote:Just watched this weeks The Game of the Thrones Tina. Good episode, all boiling up nicely.

I f*cking love you, Jeff.

Yes, the last two episodes have been excellent.  I loved that exchange between Olenna Tyrell the High Sparrow.  "Don't spar with me, you little man" and  "You want to punish poor Loras for sh*gging a perfume ponce".  Quality stuff from the old bird.

She is one of my favourite characters, she has a brilliant line in put downs. Need Natalie Dormer out of prison though, is really no way to treat her.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 May 2015, 3:20 pm

The Womble wrote:

I am still here.

Still waiting for a few nominations but a lot of folk will only have seen the question today so I'll not start sending SerialDAVE round till tomorrow.
I could kill all these f*cks (no seriously, I'd gut the lot of 'em without batting an eyelid) and I still wouldn't get any votes for my (admittedly woeful) picks

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 26 May 2015, 3:22 pm

A f*cking Dorito.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 26 May 2015, 3:24 pm

In the unlikely event I get my first pick in the next round I am reasonably confident of it garnering some points.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 26 May 2015, 3:29 pm

Rowley wrote:
Galted wrote:

I'm watching it my old mans house. Him and my brother are both Villa fans so will be sharing it with people who will be as tense/miserable as I will be. Just need TSMR to agree to drive so I can get drunk.

Don't have any the luxury of any Villans with whom to watch it. Am going to spend the game trying to resist the temptation of punching the arm of the sofa until my fingers are broken or running up to the tv to scream "c*nt" so loudly my teeth rattle.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 26 May 2015, 3:34 pm

Rowley wrote:In the unlikely event I get my first pick in the next round I am reasonably confident of it garnering some points.

It's hugely exciting not posting the random list till everyone has picked, isn't it?

I'm an innovator. Constantly striving to improve things and keep things fresh.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 26 May 2015, 3:36 pm

i may not be able to pick for the next week or so. if that is the case windows please pick one for me. I shouldn't like to hold things up.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 26 May 2015, 3:37 pm

seanmichaels wrote:i may not be able to pick for the next week or so. if that is the case windows please pick one for me. I shouldn't like to hold things up.

Do they not have t'internet in Montenegro?

But yes, I'll pick for you. And they'll be a damn sight better than anything you've come up with so far.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 26 May 2015, 3:43 pm

Rowley wrote:In the unlikely event I get my first pick in the next round I am reasonably confident of it garnering some points.

It's hugely exciting not posting the random list till everyone has picked, isn't it?

I'm an innovator. Constantly striving to improve things and keep things fresh.

I see Buzzcocks is being cancelled, the Culture Cup v2.0 has claimed a famous victim.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 26 May 2015, 3:43 pm

Good choices so far. I think I'll nail round 4 with any of my 3 picks.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 May 2015, 3:49 pm

I've even put a bit of thought into my picks and I'll still get frig all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 26 May 2015, 3:51 pm

Galted wrote:

I'm an innovator.  Constantly striving to improve things and keep things fresh.

I see Buzzcocks is being cancelled, the Culture Cup v2.0 has claimed a famous victim.

Buzzcocks? I'll sh*t em.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 26 May 2015, 3:54 pm

Galted wrote:

Buzzcocks?  I'll sh*t em.  

Sean will be gutted now that vibrators are no longer on the market

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 May 2015, 4:19 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
Galted wrote:

Buzzcocks?  I'll sh*t em.  

Sean will be gutted now that vibrators are no longer on the market
Fill an empty cigar tube with wasps and give it a good shake....

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 27 May 2015, 8:12 am

Morning bastards....

MEGADEATH are supposedly one of the secret bands at Download this year DAVE, I shall be avoiding at all costs...

Fist

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 May 2015, 8:49 am

SICOND...(fist time I've ever written that...always wanted to write "t*rd")

Morning Rick, you'd do well to avoid MEGADETH. Noodlew*nkery of the highest order in my opinion and Dave Mustaine will undoubtedly play "The Mechanix" and p!ss and moan about how it's a better version of Metallica's "Four Horsemen"

People will tell him to f*ck off and chant "SLAYER" until he pees his pants and leaves the stage.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 27 May 2015, 8:54 am

Most folk have told me the same mate, plus they will be clashing with BLACK STONE CHERRY by the look of it so they can f*ck right off...

May be worth seeing the pants peeing bit though.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 May 2015, 9:16 am

It's probably bright orange due to the massive number of carrots he eats because as he likes to remind people hourly, he doesn't drink any more. We don't care Dave, you were an arse when you were a drunk, now you're just a sober arse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 27 May 2015, 9:17 am

Are HEART on this year?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 27 May 2015, 9:29 am

I think they are suppporting SLIPKNOT Jeff.

Megadeath are sounding less likely to be on my watch list DAVE

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 27 May 2015, 9:52 am

MEGADETH or MEGADEATH would be a good name for a cat.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 27 May 2015, 9:53 am

Morning all. Anyone for (the) tennis (section)?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 May 2015, 9:54 am

Rowley wrote:Are HEART on this year?
They had to cancel as they couldn't manage the stairs up onto the stage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 May 2015, 9:55 am

Galted wrote:MEGADETH or MEGADEATH would be a good name for a cat.
It would be a boring, spiteful little sh!t having been kicked out by the previous owners, it would be interesting for a couple of years then spend the rest of its days being annoying and irrelevant...but not going away!

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 27 May 2015, 12:32 pm

Rubbish on here today...

Chinese chicken and noodle soup and some (crap) sushi, 6/10

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 27 May 2015, 12:36 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Rubbish on here today...

I would have contributed more, RiCk, but I am being deliberately ostracized for some reason. Hence all the football and METAL talk.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 27 May 2015, 12:43 pm

I retreat over here in such times Tino, back to the sanctuary of man sausage jokes, and arthropods...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 27 May 2015, 12:44 pm

I would have contributed more, RiCk, but I am being deliberately ostracized for some reason.  Hence all the football and METAL talk.

I can rescue this for you Tina.  

I found what appeared to be a family of massive (for the UK) centipedes on Saturday morning.  I'd just knocked down a fence with a mallet (deliberately - it was smashing fun) and was digging up the ground around it when around six centipedes burst through the dirt and made a run for it.  Am afraid to say that a couple of them bought the farm courtesy of the mallet as they were making their way to the open patio doors that lead into my daughter's toy room and she's afraid of centipedes.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 27 May 2015, 12:49 pm

superflyweight wrote:

I would have contributed more, RiCk, but I am being deliberately ostracized for some reason.  Hence all the football and METAL talk.

I can rescue this for you Tina.  

I found what appeared to be a family of massive (for the UK) centipedes on Saturday morning.  I'd just knocked down a fence with a mallet (deliberately - it was smashing fun) and was digging up the ground around it when around six centipedes burst through the dirt and made a run for it.  Am afraid to say that a couple of them bought the farm courtesy of the mallet as they were making their way to the open patio doors that lead into my daughter's toy room and she's afraid of centipedes.

She's quite right to afraid, Super. Centipedes (even the small European varieties) can give a very nasty bite. The equivalent of a bee sting, so I'm told. A bite to your young daughter would be rather nasty.

Even I value the safety of young children above arthropods so in this instance, I think you made the right choice in protecting your family.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 27 May 2015, 12:56 pm

I once woke up with an itchy leg and pulled back the cover to discover a centipede crawling up my leg. I'm fairly sure it was making its way towards my hampton.

I don't fancy a bee sting on my hampton.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 27 May 2015, 12:57 pm

superflyweight wrote:I once woke up with an itchy leg and pulled back the cover to discover a centipede crawling up my leg.  I'm fairly sure it was making its way towards my hampton.  

It might leave you with an impressive swelling?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 27 May 2015, 1:07 pm

Ahh, normal service resumed, well done chaps...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 May 2015, 1:18 pm

superflyweight wrote:I once woke up with an itchy leg and pulled back the cover to discover a centipede crawling up my leg.  I'm fairly sure it was making its way towards my hampton.  

Assuming the centipede could even find the bloomin' thing.

Tina has the same problem, apparently his winkle is tiny....or it was last week, now it might just be a I am a twonk of the highest order

Last edited by DAVE667 on Wed 27 May 2015, 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : no, it' supposed to say bastard...ya bastards)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 27 May 2015, 1:23 pm

DAVE667 wrote:

Tina has the same problem, apparently his winkle is tiny....or it was last week, now it might just be a I am a twonk of the highest order

It's tiny but perfectly functioning.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 May 2015, 1:28 pm

DAVE667 wrote:

It's tiny but perfectly functioning.  
I'll take your word for it

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 27 May 2015, 2:21 pm

This will come as no surprise to anyone but the youngest of my uncles was a bit of a nutter. He used to catch scorpions by the sting and bowl them at batsmen to unsettle them.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next