The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+17
compelling and rich
kingraf
dancingweeman
Galted
Hibbz
Dolphin Ziggler
1GrumpyGolfer
Pal Joey
JuliusHMarx
rIck_dAgless
ShahenshahG
Adam D
Union Cane
Mind the windows Tino.
seanmichaels
Rowley
superflyweight
21 posters

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by superflyweight Thu 07 May 2015, 9:15 am

First topic message reminder :

Labour are in where I live. Should probably be the same again but who knows with the amount of numpties in Scotland who have fallen for the line that the SNP is a left-wing progressive party.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 27 May 2015, 11:39 pm

I can't remember what the next round is and I can't be bothered to go searching, Tina. I'll respond to your desperate pleas through PM at a good speed tomorrow.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 28 May 2015, 7:45 am

Morning all

Fist bastards

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 28 May 2015, 8:12 am

rick_dagless wrote:Morning all

Fist bastards

Morning mate

Sean is obscuring all record of his father as we speak.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 28 May 2015, 8:17 am

Boom, in with a zinger, great way to start the day Shah mate...

How you diddling this fine morn?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 28 May 2015, 9:06 am

rick_dagless wrote:

How you diddling this fine morn?

I can answer for him, RiCK. He is struggling. Badly. Struggling to come to terms with the next question in the Culture Cup 2.0.

He has sent in about 10 picks now and none of them fulfill the criteria. F*cking hopeless. If I wasn't so scared of IED's, I would kick him out.

But, his PM's are (as ever) delightfully offensive. That's what I love about Shah. It's not just on here, he is rude and offensive via PM as well. At least one knows where one stands with Abu-bakr Shah.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 28 May 2015, 9:12 am

Not bad Rick. Just sitting around in my room and feigning sleep whenever someone comes up. Feeling a bit lazy so chores can wait till the weekend. What about you mate?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 28 May 2015, 9:35 am

Excellnt news Shah, I am fair to average, work is a pain, and looking forward to the weekend, someone has brought some chilli flavoured chocolate, and assuming peer pressure works on people in their 30's...

Tool...

MOrnIng Tino

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 28 May 2015, 9:40 am

rick_dagless wrote:Excellnt news Shah, I am fair to average, work is a pain, and looking forward to the weekend, someone has brought some chilli flavoured chocolate, and assuming peer pressure works on people in their 30's...

Tool...

MOrnIng Tino

Give him a minstrel and tell him it's like a kick in the nuts. Then when he eats it... kick him in the nuts

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 28 May 2015, 9:42 am

Am I too late to be first?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 28 May 2015, 9:43 am

Shah wrote:Give him a minstrel and tell him it's like a kick in the nuts. Then when he eats it... kick him in the nuts

That does sound like a plan Shah, I knew I could count on your for inspiration...

Jules wrote:Am I too late to be first?

You can be whatever you want to be Jules...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womble Thu 28 May 2015, 9:45 am

Good morning f*ckers,

Hope you are all good.

Do we think we might see round 4 today Tino?
The Womble
The Womble

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 28 May 2015, 10:00 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Shah wrote:Give him a minstrel and tell him it's like a kick in the nuts. Then when he eats it... kick him in the nuts

That does sound like a plan Shah, I knew I could count on your for inspiration...

Jules wrote:Am I too late to be first?

You can be whatever you want to be Jules...

First!

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 28 May 2015, 10:02 am

Sicond!

Morning Jules

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 28 May 2015, 10:42 am

The Womble wrote:Good morning f*ckers,

Hope you are all good.

With a fair wind, Womble. Just waiting on Trebs and Ziggler who have both received a very strongly worded PM from me. Once they get their picks in, we are good to go.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 28 May 2015, 10:47 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

Hope you are all good.

With a fair wind, Womble.  Just waiting on Trebs and Ziggler who have both received a very strongly worded PM from me.  Once they get their picks in, we are good to go.

Thank God for that. I was worried we might have another years' worth of Oscar winners to choose from.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 28 May 2015, 10:49 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Hope you are all good.

With a fair wind, Womble.  Just waiting on Trebs and Ziggler who have both received a very strongly worded PM from me.  Once they get their picks in, we are good to go.

Thank God for that. I was worried we might have another years' worth of Oscar winners to choose from.

That wouldn't make any difference to your pick.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 28 May 2015, 11:18 am

http://www.thedailystreet.co.uk/2015/05/interview-geoff-rowley-on-the-history-importance-of-uk-skateboarding-culture/

Frustratingly little insight into how he pronounces his name.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 28 May 2015, 11:21 am

Rowley wrote:http://www.thedailystreet.co.uk/2015/05/interview-geoff-rowley-on-the-history-importance-of-uk-skateboarding-culture/

It's pronounced Rowley.

I've driven down Rowley Lane in Borehamwood.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 May 2015, 12:43 pm

Rowley wrote:http://www.thedailystreet.co.uk/2015/05/interview-geoff-rowley-on-the-history-importance-of-uk-skateboarding-culture/

It's pronounced Rowley.

You should have stopped and asked for directions (even though you didn't need them) just to see how the locals pronounced it.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 28 May 2015, 1:01 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZWuORTaUlc

That should sort it out...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 28 May 2015, 1:26 pm

That is that one put to bed, good work Rick.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 28 May 2015, 1:27 pm

Here to help Jeff, bickering is for fringe members and badly run votes, it has no place here.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 28 May 2015, 1:34 pm

DAVE667 wrote:

It's pronounced Rowley.

You should have stopped and asked for directions (even though you didn't need them) just to see how the locals pronounced it.

Have you ever been to Borehamwood? I'd sooner stop in Ramadi and ask one of the locals if they would mind signing my caricature of the Prophet Muhammad.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 28 May 2015, 3:24 pm

DAVE667 wrote:

It's pronounced Rowley.

Have you ever been to Borehamwood?  I'd sooner stop in Ramadi and ask one of the locals if they would mind signing my caricature of the Prophet Muhammad.

that would leave you looking like a caricature of a charlie hebdo cartoonist

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 28 May 2015, 5:47 pm

Been stuck in IKEA for two hours. Resorted to surfing on the trolleys.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 28 May 2015, 5:49 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Been stuck in IKEA for two hours. Resorted to surfing on the trolleys.

Still better than o2's connection

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 28 May 2015, 5:50 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Been stuck in IKEA for two hours. Resorted to surfing on the trolleys.

Still better than o2's connection

Very good, shah, that was Juliusesque.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 28 May 2015, 7:03 pm

LD seems to have disappeared since letting slip his address with SerialDAVE and Tino snooping about.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 May 2015, 7:06 pm

Not me, I wasn't aware he'd done that...besides, he's not an alcohol ravaged /drug addled hooker prepared to risk disembowelment for the sake of £20 so doesn't interest me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 28 May 2015, 7:12 pm

DAVE667 wrote:Not me, I wasn't aware he'd done that...besides, he's not an alcohol ravaged /drug addled hooker prepared to risk disembowelment for the sake of £20 so doesn't interest me.
Maybe he was, you can't tell much about someone from their internet persona.

I'm really TopHat.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 May 2015, 7:18 pm

Galted wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:Not me, I wasn't aware he'd done that...besides, he's not an alcohol ravaged /drug addled hooker prepared to risk disembowelment for the sake of £20 so doesn't interest me.

I'm really TopHat.
If he was, I'd have thought that being attacked by an angry bald guy in a SLAYER shirt whilst in Bradford might have jogged a few brain cells and he'd have at least enquired if I was Mr667. You never know, I may have let him live.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 28 May 2015, 8:35 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
Galted wrote:

I'm really TopHat.
If he was, I'd have thought that being attacked by an angry bald guy in a SLAYER shirt whilst in Bradford might have jogged a few brain cells and he'd have at least enquired if I was Mr667. You never know,  I may have let him live.
Not so sure identifying the person who's attacking you who happens to be a serial killer is the cleverest survival tactic.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 May 2015, 9:04 pm

Galted wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
Galted wrote:

I'm really TopHat.
If he was, I'd have thought that being attacked by an angry bald guy in a SLAYER shirt whilst in Bradford might have jogged a few brain cells and he'd have at least enquired if I was Mr667. You never know,  I may have let him live.
Not so sure identifying the person who's attacking you who happens to be a serial killer is the cleverest survival tactic.
Having let him live, he'd hopefully forgive me and if he did grass me up who's going to believe the word of a druggie p!sshead over someone who on the face of it is a model citizen and dull uninteresting office clerk

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 29 May 2015, 8:41 am

Just blocked one of the fist-floor bogs with a sensational piece of bum firmware.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 29 May 2015, 9:45 am

Just been watching a Sepp Blatter press conference. Got to love the bloke, he must get phone calls from mafia dons asking for tips.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 29 May 2015, 9:58 am

He has got one serious brass neck...

And a set of gonads that anyone would be proud.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 29 May 2015, 10:03 am

His defence is the work of genius. Because there are 100s of countries play football, between all the players and confederations he is responsible for around 1.6 billion people, he can't be expected to know what everyone is doing all the time. Which kind of means unless it is him caught with his fingers in the till he needs never accept blame or responsibility for anything. I suggest you use this defence in your day to day work Rick, it's brilliant.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 29 May 2015, 10:17 am

I am taking notes as we go Jeff...

It knocks the Chewbacca defence out of the water.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 29 May 2015, 10:23 am

rick_dagless wrote:I am taking notes as we go Jeff...

It knocks the Chewbacca defence out of the water.
No way that its just me wondering what the Chewbacca defence is?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 29 May 2015, 10:25 am

Who would have thunk it was from South Park and I didnt recognise it.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 29 May 2015, 10:26 am

I am guessing you will not be on your own Adam, if it makes you feel better...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 29 May 2015, 12:38 pm

Reminds me of that Bill Hicks piece about officer Koontz giving evidence in the Rodney King trial

"It's how you look at the tape"
"What do you mean?"
"Well, if you play it backwards you see us help King up and send him on his way"

""Scuse me, "scuse me...man with big balls has just been aquitted!"

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 29 May 2015, 12:56 pm

Blatter is that delusional that I keep thinking he is related to Bendtner

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 01 Jun 2015, 7:03 am

Morning peeps.

Fist

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 01 Jun 2015, 8:23 am

Morning, dagless, and congratulations on your fist place.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 01 Jun 2015, 8:29 am

Thanks Galts, it is now going to be a great day!

How was your weekend? Filled with culture and cats?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 01 Jun 2015, 8:32 am

Morning all. The good news is that I'm not dying - it was always by far the least like option, but it was nice to have the doctor confirm it.
The bad news (or maybe it's further good news) is that I'll be joining sean as the culture cup's resident 'in therapy' posters. Not literally joining sean of course - I doubt I'll get a shrink desperate to sh@g me.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 01 Jun 2015, 8:33 am

Excellent thanks, topped by Villa's superb cup final performance. So cruel to have been on top for so long only for Giroud to snatch it away at the death.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 01 Jun 2015, 8:35 am

Morning ho's, what a day what a day what a day

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 01 Jun 2015, 8:45 am

The strangest thing happened on Saturday. I needed to pop into our local town to go to the post office. I was wandering around the market place when a big chap lumbered into view looking slightly confused.

He was wearing full on cricket kit. Whites, shirt, big knitted jumper, the whole get up.

When I got a bit closer, it was only bloody ex-England off spinner and canny lower order batsman John Emburey! I sh*t you not.

I think he had lost his car or something as he was looking very confused. I was going to ask him if he needed help but lost my nerve. No idea what he was doing their in full cricket gear at 09:30 in the morning.

Bizarre stuff.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next