The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regional A teams

+29
Welsh Magician
Fanster
Irish Londoner
Bluedragon
Shifty
Stone Motif
Luckless Pedestrian
XR
GavinDragon
dragon4life
Jimmy Moz
SecretFly
LordDowlais
glamorganalun
Welshmushroom
Jenifer McLadyboy
Pyleboy65
doctor_grey
Steffan
The Saint
offload
Coleman
wayne
Chunky Norwich
ScarletSpiderman
munkian
bedfordwelsh
Cardiff Dave
doctornickolas
33 posters

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Regional A teams - Page 13 Empty Regional A teams

Post by doctornickolas Wed May 13, 2015 12:04 am

First topic message reminder :

http://www.ponty.net/ponty-rugby-ltd-statement0?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

It looks like the superclubs have now hijacked the B&I Cup for themselves now that the LV is over.

Richard Holland is about as slimy as you get. Look at the email he sent. What a tool.

doctornickolas

Back to top Go down

Regional A teams - Page 13 Empty Re: Regional A teams

Post by LordDowlais Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:05 pm

ScarletSpiderman wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:
ScarletSpiderman wrote:LD, why are you a Ponty Supporter though, shouldn't you be a Merthyr supporter?  I mean isn't the Merthyr v Ponty game going to be crossed allegiances?

When I started supporting Pontypridd, Merthyr RFC were almost a pub side, the reason why I went to support Pontypridd in the first place though is because my father, who has always been a Cardiff RFC supporter, took me to Sardis Rd to watch a Ponty and Cardiff game in my early teens, I was so over awed by the local support I just wanted to witness it every week, pre regionalism I was down there most weekends, 20 mins on the train, less by bus, and I was hooked.

Cool.  A case of following the nearest big team, as things should be thumbsup

And they kind of represented the valleys, but that is another debate. Wink

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:09 pm

Just as well we aren't getting into this "the Valleys" chat. They probably did represent your Valley, they don't mine.

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:16 pm

Risca Rev wrote:Just as well we aren't getting into this "the Valleys" chat. They probably did represent your Valley, they don't mine.

Sorry I apologise, it is easy to generalise, what I meant was they represented the valleys in Glamorgan. Merthyr, Rhondda, Cearphilly. They felt like a club that was sticking it to the big city boys.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:30 pm

The Saint wrote:If a poster (who happens to also be a Ponty supporter) constantly attacks Blues and other regions during the season, takes pleasure in their defeats and refers to them by incorrect names then that poster might suffer some retaliation against himself and maybe the team he supports? Just a thought.

I think that's fair comment.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by GavinDragon Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:36 pm

Ironic thing is if they we all met in a pub I am sure the debate would be very I cable face to face over a pint

GavinDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fanster Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:45 pm

GavinDragon wrote:Ironic thing is if they we all met in a pub I am sure the debate would be very I cable face to face over a pint

OK

I do try to conduct myself on t'internet as I would in the pub, hence the sluuuurrring and dribble all down my front RedWine

Fanster

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:27 pm

GavinDragon wrote:Ironic thing is if they we all met in a pub I am sure the debate would be very I cable face to face over a pint

Either that or mass brawl
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:40 pm

LordDowlais wrote:
Risca Rev wrote:Just as well we aren't getting into this "the Valleys" chat. They probably did represent your Valley, they don't mine.

Sorry I apologise, it is easy to generalise, what I meant was they represented the valleys in Glamorgan. Merthyr, Rhondda, Cearphilly. They felt like a club that was sticking it to the big city boys.

Surely pre-regional rugby, which you were referring to when saying how you got 'hooked' on Ponty, Caerphilly RFC represented Caerphilly, not Ponty??? Caerphilly were in the top flight too! Headscratch

I was always a fan of Caerphilly RFC, often travelling the short distance up to watch v Newport. Now that's a team that was shafted by regional rugby! The only one of 9 pro teams that didn't get offered a regional place. And now they're in no man's land, traditionally a part of Gwent (one of the 5 unitary authorities) it now finds itself in Blues territory (I think) who are standalone.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:42 pm

Luckless Pedestrian wrote:
The Saint wrote:If a poster (who happens to also be a Ponty supporter) constantly attacks Blues and other regions during the season, takes pleasure in their defeats and refers to them by incorrect names then that poster might suffer some retaliation against himself and maybe the team he supports? Just a thought.

I think that's fair comment.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but it's certainly a more plausible explanation for the arguing on here rather than the 'angry mob' ganging up on the 'valley commandos'.

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:46 pm

Griff wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:

Surely pre-regional rugby, which you were referring to when saying how you got 'hooked' on Ponty, Caerphilly RFC represented Caerphilly, not Ponty??? Caerphilly were in the top flight too! Headscratch

I was always a fan of Caerphilly RFC, often travelling the short distance up to watch v Newport. Now that's a team that was shafted by regional rugby! The only one of 9 pro teams that didn't get offered a regional place. And now they're in no man's land, traditionally a part of Gwent (one of the 5 unitary authorities) it now finds itself in Blues territory (I think) who are standalone.

Exactly. AND.... If Pontypridd represented all of those back then, how do Cardiff not represent them now? I mean both of them kinda sound the same in principle. I'd be interested to know exactly what Pontypridd did for other teams in the 'region' before the regionalisation of rugby in Wales. Did they have talent scouts who had placed players with potential into academy teams aimed at readying players for pro rugby? (just like the Blues do now and have done for years).

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:39 pm

The Saint wrote: Did they have talent scouts

Yes, they had scouts all around the valleys offering Pro rugby to players from the lesser clubs. Mefyn Davies, the Sidoli Brothers, Johnny Bryant, Matthew Rees, to name a few all came through Merthyr rugby club before they played pro rugby for Pontypridd.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:53 pm

So in reality, how is it any different to what's going on now? The only thing different now is that the academies develop more/better players.

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:59 pm

The Saint wrote:So in reality, how is it any different to what's going on now? The only thing different now is that the academies develop more/better players.

There is no difference, except Cardiff RFC are now getting all the players from the valleys that Pontypridd used to get, but I do not know what relevance that has to people from Pontypridd supporting Cardiff. Unless I have missed something, I have been out on business all day.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:07 pm

LordDowlais wrote:
The Saint wrote:So in reality, how is it any different to what's going on now? The only thing different now is that the academies develop more/better players.

There is no difference, except Cardiff RFC are now getting all the players from the valleys that Pontypridd used to get, but I do not know what relevance that has to people from Pontypridd supporting Cardiff. Unless I have missed something, I have been out on business all day.

Who insinuated it was relevant to Pontypridd supporting Cardiff? Nobody I believe. The double standards from you are incredible. You've openly criticised Cardiff numerous times and disputed why they represent their region/they don't represent their region, yet you also state Pontypridd used to represent all the valleys somehow and you supported them... #PD #dowlaislogic

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:09 pm

LordDowlais wrote:
The Saint wrote: Did they have talent scouts

Yes, they had scouts all around the valleys offering Pro rugby to players from the lesser clubs. Mefyn Davies, the Sidoli Brothers, Johnny Bryant, Matthew Rees, to name a few all came through Merthyr rugby club before they played pro rugby for Pontypridd.

So we should thank Merthyr then? As according to you last week, Cardiff need to be more grateful to the amateur clubs for developing pro players for their rugby team...

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:13 pm

The Saint wrote:Pontypridd used to represent all the valleys somehow and you supported them

In the same way that people like ScarletSpiderman say that Llanelli always supported the whole of West Wales, except you seem to be ok with that. Please try and discuss/debate with me without being obnoxious, this whole hashtag crap is very boring. I do not want to get in another bun fight with you, so please talk properly with me.

Pontypridd have always had a long history of players from Merthyr, Aberdare, the Rhondda valleys and surrounding areas of Pontypridd like Church Village and Glyn Coch, representing them, that is why people from the valleys have a strong affinity with them, nothing more. Why would some fans from Pontypridd ever want anything to do with Cardiff ? Let them carry on supporting Ponty, what difference does it make ?

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:16 pm

The Saint wrote:So we should thank Merthyr then? As according to you last week, Cardiff need to be more grateful to the amateur clubs for developing pro players for their rugby team...

Except I did not say that though did I ? Please stop trying to beat me all the time.

What I said was, that Cardiff should be thankful for the valleys as they provide a hell of a lot of players for them, I said nothing about developing them, although Pontypridd RFC have helped in the development of a few Cardiff players.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:18 pm

LordDowlais wrote:
The Saint wrote:Pontypridd used to represent all the valleys somehow and you supported them

In the same way that people like ScarletSpiderman say that Llanelli always supported the whole of West Wales, except you seem to be ok with that. Please try and discuss/debate with me without being obnoxious, this whole hashtag crap is very boring. I do not want to get in another bun fight with you, so please talk properly with me.

Pontypridd have always had a long history of players from Merthyr, Aberdare, the Rhondda valleys and surrounding areas of Pontypridd like Church Village and Glyn Coch, representing them, that is why people from the valleys have a strong affinity with them, nothing more. Why would some fans from Pontypridd ever want anything to do with Cardiff ? Let them carry on supporting Ponty, what difference does it make ?

Yeah I'm okay with it. It's you who has the problem with it, yet somehow it's not okay for certain teams like Cardiff. I don't see why you would openly admit you supported Pontypridd because they apparently represented everyone in the valleys somehow, then constantly slag off Cardiff? #dowlaislogic

A bit like all teams have players from all over I guess. Some get praised for it, others get bitched at. I don't know why fans from Pontypridd would ever want anything to do with Cardiff, they've made their stance clear numerous times. I don't know why fans from 'the valleys' would want anything to do with Pontypridd either.

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:21 pm

LordDowlais wrote:
The Saint wrote:So we should thank Merthyr then? As according to you last week, Cardiff need to be more grateful to the amateur clubs for developing pro players for their rugby team...

Except I did not say that though did I ? Please stop trying to beat me all the time.

What I said was, that Cardiff should be thankful for the valleys as they provide a hell of a lot of players for them, I said nothing about developing them, although Pontypridd RFC have helped in the development of a few Cardiff players.

We all know what was said and suggested, so don't ask me to waste time by digging out the archives.

The same as Pontypridd should be thankful to the valleys and Cardiff for all their players. No I think it's the other way around as it has been stated numerous times that it is the professional academies that develop players. The premiership is where they play regular rugby if they do not yet have a pro contract. Like I said, the double standards here are astonishing.

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:25 pm

Saint I do not report people on here, never have, but if you keep trying to goad me with this stupid hashtag nonsense I will be left with no choice.

Anyway. I do not have any problem with Cardiff representing my region, when have I ever said anything like that ? I do have a go about them though, as they are being run by amateurs and they must look like a complete joke to others, they sign rubbish NWQ players and waste money left right and centre, oh, and they finished a crappy 10th in the league last season. Now the money I have spent watching that crap over the last few years I should be entitled to my opinion on how they are run, and why I think they are doing so poorly.

Also, you are not from the valleys in Glamorgan, so that is probably why you do not know why the people from the valleys want anything to do with Ponty. I know loads of people from the Gwent valleys who support Ebbw Vale, it is because they are the closest big club to where they live.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:30 pm

The Saint wrote:We all know what was said and suggested, so don't ask me to waste time by digging out the archives.

How surprising. picard

Why would I spend most weekends during the season down the Arms Park watching a side that I would suggest does not represent me ? Don't bother digging out the archives to find when I have said or suggested it, as it is not there.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:31 pm

PD you really don't get it do you. You're the one who brought fans into it. What I said was "If Pontypridd represented all of those back then, how do Cardiff not represent them now? I mean both of them kinda sound the same in principle. I'd be interested to know exactly what Pontypridd did for other teams in the 'region' before the regionalisation of rugby in Wales." It's simple really; how can Cardiff Blues and the other regions be constantly bitched at by you over their name, kit colour and numerous other things after you've suggested that Pontypridd were representative of various other teams is big double standards. They weren't Pontypridd Merthyr Commando's were they? They were Pontypridd, playing at Sardis road wearing black and white, yet somehow they represent the region and now Cardiff Blues do not IM NOT GONNA DO THIS RUDE HASHTAG THING BECAUSE IT ISNT NICE, SORRY EVERYONE. Blues do more for rugby in their region than Ponty ever did.

Last edited by Dolphin Ziggler on Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : for reasons)

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:33 pm

LordDowlais wrote:
The Saint wrote:We all know what was said and suggested, so don't ask me to waste time by digging out the archives.

How surprising. picard

Why would I spend most weekends during the season down the Arms Park watching a side that I would suggest does not represent me ? Don't bother digging out the archives to find when I have said or suggested it, as it is not there.

I think there's a number of people who would back me up, as they have to continuously read your waffle as much as I do.

You always suggest that they don't represent anyone but themselves. Yet also according to you, Pontypridd represented various towns. I really don't understand...nobody does, except you!

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:40 pm

The Saint wrote:You always suggest that they don't represent anyone but themselves.

It is the club itself that is suggesting this. Ask any of the Cardiff Blues fans on here, they will tell you, the Cardiff Blues have always wanted to just be Cardiff RFC, they even paid 1 million pounds for the privilege. I witness it from the Cardiff fans, who live in Cardiff when I go and watch Cardiff Blues. Anyway, I will actually go and watch the regions, not just sit in front of a telly and make judgments, when you actually get off your @rse and got to watch a region, then perhaps you will see that everything is not rosey in my region, and it as much to do with Cardiff Blues as it does with Pontypridd.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:45 pm

So it's the same as Pontypridd now and in the past then? But somehow you think their s*it smells of roses.

Also I don't get why you keep bringing this up; but because you get the opportunity to attend more live games than I do, for whatever reason, it somehow makes you a beacon of knowledge and reason with regards to all things rugby related? Just no, and your on-going waffle is proof of that.

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:00 pm

No Saint, I do not think I am the font of all rugby knowledge, it's just that you come on here with your obnoxious attitude and try an belittle me at every opportunity. Just because my opinions on here differs to yours it does not give you the right to speak to me in the manner you do on here.

I will try to explain to you one last time, in a very civil manner.

People like me, who live in the valleys, felt affiliated with Pontypridd because players from my town,Merthyr Tydfil, would turn out for them, they were the biggest rugby club to where I lived, I supported them and I loved the way they would stick it to the big spending city clubs. Cardiff RFC were always buying up the best talent, and it felt good when Pontypridd were winning the league in the nineties and I was proud of what Ponty were achieving especially if they gave Cardiff RFC a bloody nose on the way.

Now, the closest Pro rugby team I have is Cardiff Blues, I will go and watch them, but I will never stop supporting Pontypridd, even if a minority of idiots should think otherwise, there are now players at Cardiff that have come from Merthyr, Kristian Dacey being the highest profile one at the moment. Now all that has changed is that Cardiff are now the only pro team in my area, so I go to watch them, and through gritted teeth after the fiasco that was Warriors I have now mellowed out and I have taken Cardiff on board, even though I do not agree with how they are being run.

There are though others who do not mellow like I have, and I can understand exactly where they are coming from, it's just sad though, that people on here, who have never had pro rugby taken from them, can condemn the Ponty fans who will never take to Cardiff, when they themselves have never been in the same situation as them.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Fanster Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:09 pm

Lord

I fear you are wasting your breathe, I've read little to suggest I would respond to this type of posting behaviour.

Fanster

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:14 pm

It's getting a bit spooky in here if you ask me. It's spelt breath by the way.

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:22 pm

The Saint wrote:It's getting a bit spooky in here if you ask me.

I'm lurking in the shadows.
Call me Bruce Welsh if you like

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:25 pm

LordDowlais wrote:
The Saint wrote:You always suggest that they don't represent anyone but themselves.

It is the club itself that is suggesting this. Ask any of the Cardiff Blues fans on here, they will tell you, the Cardiff Blues have always wanted to just be Cardiff RFC, they even paid 1 million pounds for the privilege. I witness it from the Cardiff fans, who live in Cardiff when I go and watch Cardiff Blues. Anyway, I will actually go and watch the regions, not just sit in front of a telly and make judgments, when you actually get off your @rse and got to watch a region, then perhaps you will see that everything is not rosey in my region, and it as much to do with Cardiff Blues as it does with Pontypridd.

7 Cardiffs in one paragraph.
Orgasmic!

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:34 pm

Laugh

I have used Cardiff, quite a lot, anyway, CD, or Dai, can I call you Dai on here ?

Will you please explain to The Saint that Cardiff Blues have always wanted to be stand alone, and they have never denied it. OK

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 pm

But PD, that WAS NOT what I was getting at though. This is just more pointless waffle from you, the same type we have to read everyday. Give it a rest ffs.

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:57 pm

LordDowlais wrote:Laugh

I have used Cardiff, quite a lot, anyway, CD, or Dai, can I call you Dai ?

Will you please explain to The Saint that Cardiff Blues have always wanted to be stand alone, and they have never denied it. OK

Mostly been called Dai and more so when I worked in Ponty. Been called other names too btw. English was one name. I liked that though.
Cardiff stood alone. Fact.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:57 pm

Saint, please stop trying to move the goal posts, you have been trying to make out that I do not see Cardiff as my region, when that is not true, I have tried to point out to you that Cardiff Blues fans are just as bad, as I witness it most weekends, I have explained to you why Pontypridd used to be seen as the valley's team, I have answered all your questions and have been civil to you. Please tell me what point you were trying to make, becuase you have lost me now.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:03 pm

I've not moved any goal posts, that's your game. I'm sure if you go back and read my many comments on the matter you'll eventually decipher it. I'm tired of repeating myself and I'm bored of your constant waffling; take a day off.

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:04 pm

The Saint wrote:But PD, that WAS NOT what I was getting at though. This is just more pointless waffle from you, the same type we have to read everyday. Give it a rest ffs.

No need mun.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:08 pm

picard

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:13 pm

LordDowlais wrote:Saint, please stop trying to move the goal posts, you have been trying to make out that I do not see Cardiff as my region, when that is not true, I have tried to point out to you that Cardiff Blues fans are just as bad, as I witness it most weekends, I have explained to you why Pontypridd used to be seen as the valley's team, I have answered all your questions and have been civil to you. Please tell me what point you were trying to make, becuase you have lost me now.

As far as i'm concerned and it's very simple to me; Cardiff is Cardiff and Ponty is Ponty.
Neither is a region or a valleys team. Two clubs and that's it.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:28 pm

Please, please can the relevant individuals here just 'foe' each other or go off and throw stones at each other's cars or something.

The mods have already posted on this thread a few times asking everyone to take a sedative and a tighter collective grip on their plonkers.

Would be a shame to wield the banhammer for this, but that's what is going to happen.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:45 pm

George Carlin wrote:Please, please can the relevant individuals here just 'foe' each other or go off and throw stones at each other's cars or something.

The mods have already posted on this thread a few times asking everyone to take a sedative and a tighter collective grip on their plonkers.

Would be a shame to wield the banhammer for this, but that's what is going to happen.

Bad advice Mr Mod. Could get in real trouble.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:18 pm

George Carlin wrote:Please, please can the relevant individuals here just 'foe' each other or go off and throw stones at each other's cars or something.

George, if a certain member debated like an adult and did not constantly try a belittle me we would not be in this position, he is speaking to other members the same yet nothing ever gets done about it. He has been warned about accusing other posters of having dual identities, yet he is still doing that as well. How do you expect me to act when I am constantly being spoken to in the manner he speaks to me ?

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:05 am

LordDowlais wrote:

George, if a certain member debated like an adult and did not constantly try a belittle me we would not be in this position, he is speaking to other members the same yet nothing ever gets done about it. He has been warned about accusing other posters of having dual identities, yet he is still doing that as well. How do you expect me to act when I am constantly being spoken to in the manner he speaks to me ?

You could and should have sent that as a private message to George Carlin.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:23 am

Can all posters who annoy me please tell me their car registration numbers and let me know where they are parked up please. I have a bag of stones to throw. Many thanks guys.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:26 am

Cardiff Dave wrote:

Mostly been called Dai and more so when I worked in Ponty. Been called other names too btw. English was one name. I liked that though.

I always have issues when people are called Dai. A work mate say his brother bloke called Dai before, and yelled out "Dai you old git", and I thought it was pretty harsh to wish his brother dead before it dawned on me what he actually meant.

In Ponty when you were working you sure it wasn't Die they were shouting at you?
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:11 pm

ScarletSpiderman wrote:Can all posters who annoy me please tell me their car registration numbers and let me know where they are parked up please.  I have a bag of stones to throw.  Many thanks guys.
Laugh
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:12 pm

LordDowlais wrote:

Yes. Surely the false accusations in that post are also against house rules. Also, hashtagging is not against the rules, so surely a poster is continuing to waste mods time? It will be interesting to see if any necessary action is taken here.

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:14 pm

LordDowlais wrote:

Both points are valid and we'll understood. Have people actually tried using the 'foe' button? It honestly does work and will solve about 99% of everyone's problems.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:16 pm

George Carlin wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:

Both points are valid and we'll understood. Have people actually tried using the 'foe' button? It honestly does work and will solve about 99% of everyone's problems.

#foe

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:59 pm

George Carlin wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:

Never yurd of it. Seems like a miracle button of sorts.
Will it work for Welsh rugby though?

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:12 pm

ScarletSpiderman wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:

I always have issues when people are called Dai.  A work mate say his brother bloke called Dai before, and yelled out "Dai you old git", and I thought it was pretty harsh to wish his brother dead before it dawned on me what he actually meant.

In Ponty when you were working you sure it wasn't Die they were shouting at you?

Yell out "Dai" where I used to work and a dozen blokes would look up. Common as muck mun.
I was boss btw. Imagine it. A young and cocky Cardiffian in charge of 25 or so chopsy Valley boyos. I grew up fast I can tell you. Great fun though.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next