The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10 questions and answers about the season, from a Welsh POV.

4 posters

Go down

10 questions and answers about the season, from a Welsh POV. Empty 10 questions and answers about the season, from a Welsh POV.

Post by LordDowlais Thu 21 May 2015, 12:36 pm

I wonder if anybody would like to have a read of this ? Simon Thomas, Andy Howell and Delme Parfitt were all asked questions about the season from a Welsh POV.

Some good and bad memories from the season just passed, I found it quite an interesting read. Here it is take a look for yourselves:-

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/rugby/rugby-news/beating-boks-ospreys-resurgence-tub-9268909


I particularly liked the best quote question and answers and the best spat question and answers.



LordDowlais

Posts : 15419
Join date : 2011-05-18
Location : Merthyr Tydfil

Back to top Go down

10 questions and answers about the season, from a Welsh POV. Empty Re: 10 questions and answers about the season, from a Welsh POV.

Post by Cardiff Dave Thu 21 May 2015, 7:42 pm

Not clicking on that link.

Cardiff Dave

Posts : 6596
Join date : 2011-11-29
Location : Cardiff reejun

Back to top Go down

10 questions and answers about the season, from a Welsh POV. Empty Re: 10 questions and answers about the season, from a Welsh POV.

Post by Guest Fri 22 May 2015, 12:56 am

Clickbait. Lady Dowlais = Andy Bowell. I knew it

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

10 questions and answers about the season, from a Welsh POV. Empty Re: 10 questions and answers about the season, from a Welsh POV.

Post by LordDowlais Fri 22 May 2015, 8:42 am

Risca Rev wrote:Clickbait. Lady Dowlais = Andy Bowell. I knew it

More trolling. Risca, you are starting to bore me now, seriously, you must have more things to do with your life than coming on here to constantly insult me, why not put your efforts into contributing to this forum in a more positive way ?

LordDowlais

Posts : 15419
Join date : 2011-05-18
Location : Merthyr Tydfil

Back to top Go down

10 questions and answers about the season, from a Welsh POV. Empty Re: 10 questions and answers about the season, from a Welsh POV.

Post by Pete330v2 Fri 22 May 2015, 9:13 am

LordDowlais wrote:
Risca Rev wrote:Clickbait. Lady Dowlais = Andy Bowell. I knew it

More trolling. Risca, you are starting to bore me now, seriously, you must have more things to do with your life than coming on here to constantly insult me, why not put your efforts into contributing to this forum in a more positive way ?


Pot and Kettle comes to mind. LD can't take what he/she likes to dish out eh?

Pete330v2

Posts : 4211
Join date : 2012-05-04

Back to top Go down

10 questions and answers about the season, from a Welsh POV. Empty Re: 10 questions and answers about the season, from a Welsh POV.

Post by LordDowlais Fri 22 May 2015, 9:19 am

Pete330v2 wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:
Risca Rev wrote:Clickbait. Lady Dowlais = Andy Bowell. I knew it

More trolling. Risca, you are starting to bore me now, seriously, you must have more things to do with your life than coming on here to constantly insult me, why not put your efforts into contributing to this forum in a more positive way ?

Pot and Kettle comes to mind. LD can't take what he/she likes to dish out eh?

Show me any incident where I have followed you around and constantly mocked or rubbished your posts, then show me any post where I have insulted anyone then you will have a point, just because I have a different opinion to some of the Irish members on here does not make me a troll, I do not follow you around and I do not constantly try and belittle you. So please apologise when you find no evidence to back up you claim.

LordDowlais

Posts : 15419
Join date : 2011-05-18
Location : Merthyr Tydfil

Back to top Go down

10 questions and answers about the season, from a Welsh POV. Empty Re: 10 questions and answers about the season, from a Welsh POV.

Post by Pete330v2 Fri 22 May 2015, 11:29 am

LordDowlais wrote:
Pete330v2 wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:
Risca Rev wrote:Clickbait. Lady Dowlais = Andy Bowell. I knew it

More trolling. Risca, you are starting to bore me now, seriously, you must have more things to do with your life than coming on here to constantly insult me, why not put your efforts into contributing to this forum in a more positive way ?

Pot and Kettle comes to mind. LD can't take what he/she likes to dish out eh?

Show me any incident where I have followed you around and constantly mocked or rubbished your posts, then show me any post where I have insulted anyone then you will have a point, just because I have a different opinion to some of the Irish members on here does not make me a troll, I do not follow you around and I do not constantly try and belittle you. So please apologise when you find no evidence to back up you claim.

Stop following me

Pete330v2

Posts : 4211
Join date : 2012-05-04

Back to top Go down

10 questions and answers about the season, from a Welsh POV. Empty Re: 10 questions and answers about the season, from a Welsh POV.

Post by Guest Fri 22 May 2015, 12:29 pm

Pete330v2 wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:
Pete330v2 wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:
Risca Rev wrote:Clickbait. Lady Dowlais = Andy Bowell. I knew it

More trolling. Risca, you are starting to bore me now, seriously, you must have more things to do with your life than coming on here to constantly insult me, why not put your efforts into contributing to this forum in a more positive way ?

Pot and Kettle comes to mind. LD can't take what he/she likes to dish out eh?

Show me any incident where I have followed you around and constantly mocked or rubbished your posts, then show me any post where I have insulted anyone then you will have a point, just because I have a different opinion to some of the Irish members on here does not make me a troll, I do not follow you around and I do not constantly try and belittle you. So please apologise when you find no evidence to back up you claim.

Stop following me

He's terrible for it, isn't he.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

10 questions and answers about the season, from a Welsh POV. Empty Re: 10 questions and answers about the season, from a Welsh POV.

Post by Pete330v2 Fri 22 May 2015, 1:04 pm

Risca Rev wrote:
Pete330v2 wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:
Pete330v2 wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:
Risca Rev wrote:Clickbait. Lady Dowlais = Andy Bowell. I knew it

More trolling. Risca, you are starting to bore me now, seriously, you must have more things to do with your life than coming on here to constantly insult me, why not put your efforts into contributing to this forum in a more positive way ?

Pot and Kettle comes to mind. LD can't take what he/she likes to dish out eh?

Show me any incident where I have followed you around and constantly mocked or rubbished your posts, then show me any post where I have insulted anyone then you will have a point, just because I have a different opinion to some of the Irish members on here does not make me a troll, I do not follow you around and I do not constantly try and belittle you. So please apologise when you find no evidence to back up you claim.

Stop following me

He's terrible for it, isn't he.

One of the forum's most undesirable shadows.....and then there's chunkles Smile

Pete330v2

Posts : 4211
Join date : 2012-05-04

Back to top Go down

10 questions and answers about the season, from a Welsh POV. Empty Re: 10 questions and answers about the season, from a Welsh POV.

Post by Stone Motif Fri 22 May 2015, 8:09 pm

Is question one 'who are the most self absorbed hypocritical team in elite Welsh Rugby?'


If so I guess Ponty
Stone Motif
Stone Motif

Posts : 3141
Join date : 2012-03-26
Location : Gwent Region

Back to top Go down

10 questions and answers about the season, from a Welsh POV. Empty Re: 10 questions and answers about the season, from a Welsh POV.

Post by Guest Sat 23 May 2015, 4:02 am

Ole. Up the leeches

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

10 questions and answers about the season, from a Welsh POV. Empty Re: 10 questions and answers about the season, from a Welsh POV.

Post by Guest Sat 23 May 2015, 4:05 am

Stone Motif wrote:Is question one 'who are the most self absorbed hypocritical team in Welsh Rugby?'


If so I guess Ponty

Fixed that for you actually. Ponty elite? Only in their clampett town

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

10 questions and answers about the season, from a Welsh POV. Empty Re: 10 questions and answers about the season, from a Welsh POV.

Post by Stone Motif Sat 23 May 2015, 9:24 pm

Not my words...
Stone Motif
Stone Motif

Posts : 3141
Join date : 2012-03-26
Location : Gwent Region

Back to top Go down

10 questions and answers about the season, from a Welsh POV. Empty Re: 10 questions and answers about the season, from a Welsh POV.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum