The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Culture Cup 2.0 Round 6

+21
ShahenshahG
Azzy
Stella
The Boss
kingraf
Hero
superflyweight
Mad for Chelsea
Adam D
Galted
dancingweeman
Union Cane
Dolphin Ziggler
Hammersmith harrier
Roller_Coaster
1GrumpyGolfer
JuliusHMarx
seanmichaels
Rowley
The Womble
Mind the windows Tino.
25 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

WHAT IS THE BEST SPORT THEMED BOOK EVER?

Culture Cup 2.0 Round 6 - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Culture Cup 2.0 Round 6 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 4 ]
Culture Cup 2.0 Round 6 - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Culture Cup 2.0 Round 6 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 3 ]
Culture Cup 2.0 Round 6 - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Culture Cup 2.0 Round 6 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Culture Cup 2.0 Round 6 - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Culture Cup 2.0 Round 6 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Culture Cup 2.0 Round 6 - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Culture Cup 2.0 Round 6 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
Culture Cup 2.0 Round 6 - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Culture Cup 2.0 Round 6 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
Culture Cup 2.0 Round 6 - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Culture Cup 2.0 Round 6 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Culture Cup 2.0 Round 6 - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Culture Cup 2.0 Round 6 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 3 ]
Culture Cup 2.0 Round 6 - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Culture Cup 2.0 Round 6 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
Culture Cup 2.0 Round 6 - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%Culture Cup 2.0 Round 6 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 6 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
Culture Cup 2.0 Round 6 - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%Culture Cup 2.0 Round 6 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 36

Poll closed

Culture Cup 2.0 Round 6 - Page 2 Empty Culture Cup 2.0 Round 6

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 10 Jun - 15:18

First topic message reminder :

Round 5 is over and what a controversial round it was.  The big winners were Stella with Definitely Maybe and Beadle with Grace who both pick up maximum points.  All is not what it seems though.  Tactical voting from at least 2 people (myself and Jeff) and possibly more meant that Grace was able to claim joint first place.  There is just never any reason for Definitely Maybe to be in a discussion about greatest debut albums.  Never.  It has crushed my soul to think that people believe that.  But hey, what do I know.  Apparently it’s “musically important”.  Who would have thought it.  I thought it was just important for sales of Parka coats.  I’m deeply fond of Stella but he deserves to be locked in a room with SerialDAVE for an hour as punishment.  Locked in a room after SerialDAVE has just been snubbed by the whole of SLAYER.  GrumpyG*lfer had a solid round with The Who, picking up 8 points.  A great round for Paul as his 6 points for the Sex Pistols means he has joined Hero at the top of the league.  A massive zero for Hero (see what I did there?) means a few posters have closed the gap on our reigning champion.  Sean would have had a storming round, but he is too dim to comprehend simple questions and as such, nominated Slim Shady which fell outside the criteria.  Shame.  Union Cane managed to pick up some votes for Force & Styles which will cheer him up after getting nothing in the last round his favourite film of all time, The Iron Lady.  Big news in the battle between Jeff and Mel Gibson superfly.  Jeff, somewhat surprisingly, got nothing for the Gilded Palace of Sin whereas ‘Fly got a solid 5 points for The Stone Roses (which he only picked to sh*t on Jeff) meaning he leaps above his arch rival in the table.  No holds barred in that particular scrap.  Poor old Galted.  No votes or points for him again but don’t worry, he has procured a new pair of cargo pants and laces for his Hi-Tecs so has a spring in his step regardless.  No points for SerialDAVE with his pick, which is probably bad news for Bradford’s prostitute population.

Here is the updated league table:

1) Hero 30 pts
2) Paul 30 pts
3) Trebs 27 pts
4) C&R 24 pts
5) The Boss 24 pts
6) GumpyG*lfer 22 pts
7) Ziggler 21 pts
8) Fat Head Adam 21 pts
9) Harrier 19 pts
10) Michaels 16 pts
11) weeman 16 pts
12) Beadle 16 pts
13) Azzy 14 pts
14) Shah abu-bakr 12 pts
15) Stella 12 pts
16) Nakatomi 11 pts
17) SerialDAVE 9 pts
18) superfly 9 pts
19) Jeff 8 pts
20) Jules 8 pts
21) Union Cane 7 pts
22) Dagless 7 pts
23) Ray Mears big fat zero pts

Round 6 is back to books so please see the poll for WHAT IS THE BEST SPORT THEMED BOOK EVER?

Disclaimer: Dolphin Ziggler would like the forum to know that everyone that chooses “Fever Pitch” (which was a lot of you to be fair) is a

Ziggler wrote:complete c*nt.

And –

Ziggles wrote:I want that opinion made clear in the thread’s introduction

Remember, IT’S OPEN FOR ALL OF 606v2 TO VOTE.

Thanks.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Culture Cup 2.0 Round 6 - Page 2 Empty Re: Culture Cup 2.0 Round 6

Post by Rowley Thu 11 Jun - 10:19

superflyweight wrote:
Rowley wrote:Dark Trade, I despair at the folk on here sometimes. Most over rated boxing book ever written.

Don't know if it's overrated or not (certainly not as overrated as Four Kings), but I think it's a genuinely good book.  I quite like Macrae's style and his ability as an interviewer to get past someone's public face.  Christ, he even manages to make James Toney an almost sympathetic character.

By no means the best book on boxing but head and shoulders above the run of the mill biographies and stuff like Jacob's Beach or anything by Thomas Hauser.    

I may be being a little harsh when it comes to Dark Trade, it just seems to be one of those books where its appeal and popularity has endured and for me I could not really see why. Enjoyed it well enough but not to the point where I have ever really felt a desire to revisit it in the intervening period. Probably a bit of a prejudice on my part, I tend not to enjoy those collected works or books that are brief chapters on a certain fighter, tends to whet my appetite for more details or a full biography, which they don’t provide. Felt the same about Ringside by Schulberg, which people seemed to enjoy far more than I recall doing.

You're right about Hauser though, his Ali biography reads like a Manny book written by D4

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Thu 11 Jun - 10:23

Fever Pitch is a good book, and anyone who dislikes it simply hates Arsenal. I like the book, hate Arsenal, hate Colin Firth (he's on my wife's laminated list) but love Mark Strong. I assume that makes me a moron but coming from Dolph that's more like a compliment.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Jun - 10:45

I simply hate Nick Hornby and his personal belief that he alone "gets" what it means to be a man...then writes something as f*cking atrocious as "High Fidelity"...c*nt. Fever Pitch can stuff itself up its own arse.

Tony Parsons is another I play with my 2inch cock of that ilk as is Mike Gayle, apparently man's answer to Helen Fielding (the silly b!tch who wrote the Bridget Jones cr*p). Who the f*ck needs that?

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 11 Jun - 10:51

Don't forget Jessica Fletcher Dave. She wouldn't know a murder from her banjo string.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 11 Jun - 11:08

DAVE667 wrote:I simply hate Nick Hornby and his personal belief that he alone "gets" what it means to be a man...then writes something as f*cking atrocious as "High Fidelity"...c*nt. Fever Pitch can stuff itself up its own arse.

Tony Parsons is another I play with my 2inch man sausage of that ilk as is Mike Gayle, apparently man's answer to Helen Fielding (the silly b!tch who wrote the Bridget Jones cr*p). Who the f*ck needs that?

Deliciously angry post, Serial. Even by your standards.

That's why I have so much love for you.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womble Thu 11 Jun - 11:14

DAVE667 wrote:I simply hate Nick Hornby and his personal belief that he alone "gets" what it means to be a man...then writes something as f*cking atrocious as "High Fidelity"...c*nt. Fever Pitch can stuff itself up its own arse.

Tony Parsons is another I play with my 2inch man sausage of that ilk as is Mike Gayle, apparently man's answer to Helen Fielding (the silly b!tch who wrote the Bridget Jones cr*p). Who the f*ck needs that?

That is a post full of anger! I love it!
The Womble
The Womble

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 11 Jun - 11:27

I still suspect SerialDAVE is really David Mitchell.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Jun - 11:31

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

Deliciously angry post, Serial.  Even by your standards.

That's why I have so much love for you.
But not enough to bung me a spare/wasted Slim Shady vote on the debut album round....LIKE YOU PROMISED!?!?!?!?!?!

Actually feel alright today...my kids have been well behaved, the sun's shining, I'm a week and a bit into this new sensible eating and exercise lark and no real ill effects (I'm trying to avoid being the physical calamity I picture Sean to be)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 11 Jun - 11:32

Galted wrote:I still suspect SerialDAVE is really David Mitchell.

There are huge similarities actually.

Although David Mitchell is one of the only people in the world I would fancy my chances at duffing up. Not so sure I could give Serial a shoeing.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Jun - 11:35

Definitely not, during an episode of Peep Show, Mitchell's character talks about watching the "quite frankly over-rated 'The Wire'" Offended me mightily that did. Also, if I was Mitchell I'd have told my wife to do something about her alternately greasy/wispy looking hair. You're my property woman and I will NOT have you appearing on tv looking like a slightly rumpled albeit moderately expensive wh*re

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Jun - 11:37

There are huge similarities actually.

Although David Mitchell is one of the only people in the world I would fancy my chances at duffing up.  Not so sure I could give Serial a shoeing.
Do you reckon you could swap David Mitchell and kick the f*ck out of Jon Richardson instead? Now he DOES deserve to be beaten regularly. Horrid little hobbit of a man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 11 Jun - 11:38

DAVE667 wrote:looking like a slightly rumpled albeit moderately expensive wh*re

Let's face it Serial, if she looked anything like a wh*re, you'd have staved her face in with a claw hammer by now.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 11 Jun - 11:39

Dave is absolutely right about Hornby. Fever Pitch also buys into and perpetuates the misguided belief that football did not exist before Sky invented it and convinced middle aged bell ends like him it was acceptable to admit to liking the sport.. He is a cockwomble and the book is drivel.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Thu 11 Jun - 11:41

How the hell does he do that when all the football he mentions takes place well before the PL existed? If anything he perpetuates the exact opposite.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Jun - 11:48

DAVE667 wrote:looking like a slightly rumpled albeit moderately expensive wh*re

Let's face it Serial, if she looked anything like a wh*re, you'd have staved her face in with a claw hammer by now.
That's isn't my M.O.....you're thinking about the OTHER lad from Bradford.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 11 Jun - 11:48

DAVE667 wrote: (I'm trying to avoid being the physical calamity I picture Sean to be)

Nothing wrong with a dodgy knee, slight gut (albeit rapidly reducing) and a shot liver

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 11 Jun - 11:50

Rowley wrote:Dave is absolutely right about Hornby. Fever Pitch also buys into and perpetuates the misguided belief that football did not exist before Sky invented it and convinced middle aged bell ends like him it was acceptable to admit to liking the sport.. He is a cockwomble and the book is drivel.

Middle class people shouldn't be allowed to post on c*ntbook about football.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Jun - 11:52

seanmichaels wrote:
DAVE667 wrote: (I'm trying to avoid being the physical calamity I picture Sean to be)

Nothing wrong with a dodgy knee, slight gut (albeit rapidly reducing) and a shot liver
You say that but I left my ex when she developed those exact same symptoms, I say "left", I mean "took her into the woods and left her body for the animals to gnaw on".

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 11 Jun - 11:56

I read an article entitled '10 celebrities killed by animals' this morning. Quite a good read bar the bit about the bloke who dresses like Galted Steve Irwin.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 11 Jun - 12:36

Rowley wrote:Dave is absolutely right about Hornby. Fever Pitch also buys into and perpetuates the misguided belief that football did not exist before Sky invented it and convinced middle aged bell ends like him it was acceptable to admit to liking the sport.. He is a cockwomble and the book is drivel.

I'm no fan of Fever Pitch (but did have a go at nominating it to grab the populist vote) but I think it's the people who read the book that are the problem rather than the book itself. Hornby is nothing if he's not an obsessive and the book is about the lengths that fans go to in order to support their team and is a long way removed from middle class bell-ends sitting in a gastro pub occasionally checking the score on a muted TV. Sky Sports, Gazza crying and Euro '96 are essentially to blame for all that is wrong about modern football and if anything, Fever Pitch harks back to an era that is sadly gone.

Don't vote for it though - its only alright.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 11 Jun - 12:45

It was not the content of the book I particularly objected to, although like you I thought it was alright rather than outstanding, it was more than whole thing that it is now alright to admit to being into football it kind of buys into. Also generally don't like books about how into a thing you are, be it fever pitch or indeed high fidelity.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 11 Jun - 12:56

Looks like ancient celebrities are dying all over the place today.  Has anyone heard from Jules?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 11 Jun - 13:24

Euro '96 was fecking brilliant?!?!?!?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 11 Jun - 13:35

seanmichaels wrote:Euro '96 was fecking brilliant?!?!?!?

Proves my point.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 11 Jun - 13:40

1996.  I was 18.

I literallyfiguratively can't remember a single thing from the whole of that year.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 11 Jun - 13:41

17 years old, belting summer cricket, birds, booze. Gazza making Hendry look like a plank. Feck I wish I could have those days again.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 11 Jun - 13:46

Back then if you turned up to a pub after 7pm you could expect to queue for 45 mins. Same pubs today empty.  Kids today are softc0ck masturbaters, too busy on their ipads and knocking one out to kim kardashian. Lost generation this one is.

Last edited by seanmichaels on Thu 11 Jun - 13:47; edited 1 time in total

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 11 Jun - 13:46

I was 18. I was an even bigger bell-end back then.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 11 Jun - 13:47

seanmichaels wrote:17 years old, belting summer cricket, birds, booze. Gazza making Hendry look like a plank. Feck I wish I could have those days again.

That might have been the year I discovered the library. Or maybe that was '95. Or '94. Can't remember.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Thu 11 Jun - 13:47

I was 14, hated Gazza and his stupid hair but ye Gods, Euro 96 was incredible. Poborsky, Paddy Berger, beating Holland, that was some summer. I carried Graeme Hick's bags to his car that summer too, and Graham Thorpe gave me money for stickers. Ace.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 11 Jun - 13:54

Jeff and possibly Windows both copied Gazza's bleach blonde look.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 11 Jun - 13:56

seanmichaels wrote:Jeff and possibly Windows both copied Gazza's bleach blonde look.

Almost, Seany.

It was Robbie Williams in '95 that inspired that particular look for me.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 11 Jun - 13:59

I did indeed have that hair. Looked a biggger tool than Galted looks in his gore text.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 11 Jun - 13:59

Good team:

Spoiler:

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 11 Jun - 14:01

oooof. holy christ, just googled john thompson bubblebath and this came up

Spoiler:

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 11 Jun - 14:02

I was 11 avowing vengeance on the I am a twonk of the highest order who kept replaying porky pig on the telly.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 11 Jun - 14:09

Rowley wrote:I did indeed have that hair. Looked a biggger tool than Galted looks in his gore text.

Unlikely.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 11 Jun - 14:11

I dare say you're right Tina. Looked an even bigger tool when I grew a goatee and tried to dye that the same colour. There is no real defence but I was taking quite a lot of drugs at the time.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 11 Jun - 14:15

seanmichaels wrote:Phwoar. holy christ!.  Just googled 'inspirational gay men' and this came up!

Spoiler:

I've now got a massive stiffy!

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 11 Jun - 14:17

Rowley wrote:I dare say you're right Tina. Looked an even bigger tool when I grew a goatee and tried to dye that the same colour. There is no real defence but I was taking quite a lot of drugs at the time.

That's my only line of defense as well. Not your drugs, I was taking my own.

On reflection, the dyed blonde hair and retro Adidas jacket was a horrific look.

I feel I've rectified it recently with the Next shirt and jumper combos.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 11 Jun - 14:18

There is no defence for going all Truss on the spelling of defence though Tina.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 11 Jun - 14:19

Rowley wrote:There is no defence for going all Truss on the spelling of defence though Tina.

Sorry Jeff. That is inexcusable.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 11 Jun - 14:19

I don't need to reason it, Azzy has come along and supported the book and thus the words in the write up are all the more appropriate.

I would suggest people look up the Robert Enke book. I read it a month before reading Paul Lake's (ex City) I'm Not Really Here. That's a fine book, but even though he writes it himself it doesn't ever reach the emotional rawness of Reng's work on Enke. Harrowing but gripping; it would arguably be up there with my favourite books of all time.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by jbeadlesbigrighthand Thu 11 Jun - 14:37

Azzy wrote:I was 14, hated Gazza and his stupid hair but ye Gods, Euro 96 was incredible. Poborsky, Paddy Berger, beating Holland, that was some summer. I carried Graeme Hick's bags to his car that summer too, and Graham Thorpe gave me money for stickers. Ace.

Graham Thorpe gave you money for stickers?! Now that's a celebrity anecdote! Much better than stories about dogging with Gary Barlow's mum.

jbeadlesbigrighthand

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 11 Jun - 14:41

If that's a dig at me beadle screw you, my story is a zinger. Not up there with superfly caddying for Del Amitri, but solid enough in its own right.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 11 Jun - 14:44

Euro 96 was my first tournament. 7 years old, not sure I've ever enjoyed a summer more.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by jbeadlesbigrighthand Thu 11 Jun - 14:50

Rowley wrote:If that's a dig at me beadle screw you, my story is a zinger. Not up there with superfly caddying for Del Amitri, but solid enough in its own right.

I have to admit that it was a dig at you. However, given that my best 'sleb anecdote involve tripping up Al Green, I can't really tease too much.

Caddying for Del Amitri is good, but getting given money for stickers by Graham Thorpe is better (unless of course Azzy is Graham Thorpe's son).

jbeadlesbigrighthand

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 11 Jun - 14:54

jbeadlesbigrighthand wrote:
Rowley wrote:If that's a dig at me beadle screw you, my story is a zinger. Not up there with superfly caddying for Del Amitri, but solid enough in its own right.

I have to admit that it was a dig at you. However, given that my best 'sleb anecdote involve tripping up Al Green, I can't really tease too much.

Caddying for Del Amitri is good, but getting given money for stickers by Graham Thorpe is better (unless of course Azzy is Graham Thorpe's son).

You tripped up Al Green?  Can you expand on that?

And don't be fooled by the caddying for Del Amitri.  Jeff is deliberately getting it wrong to wind superfly up.  superfly actually went 10 pin bowling with the bass player from Deacon Blue.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 11 Jun - 14:55

My point wasn't that Euro '96 was or wasn't a great tournament (it was terrible) but that it created a whole football culture in the country based on celebrity and football suddenly became liked by people with only a passing interest in the game who wanted to be involved because it was the popular thing to do. It was essentially football's equivalent to the death of a very posh woman in a Paris tunnel.

This article is a good critique of Euro'96.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2007/jul/04/1

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 11 Jun - 14:57

jbeadlesbigrighthand wrote:

I snogged Sonia Jackson.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next