The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+11
Pal Joey
kingraf
superflyweight
Galted
Adam D
seanmichaels
Rowley
ShahenshahG
rIck_dAgless
JuliusHMarx
Mind the windows Tino.
15 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 6 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 09 Jun 2015, 7:56 am

First topic message reminder :

5. Civic

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 6 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 15 Jun 2015, 1:44 pm

Rowley wrote:Afternoon Tina, popped in to set the next question in the CC?

Tomorrow morning, Jeffrey.

That will be the final round as well. It's going to be ace.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 6 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Mon 15 Jun 2015, 1:45 pm

I'm out of the office tomorrow so will apologise in advance for the late submission of my choice.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 15 Jun 2015, 1:47 pm

Rowley wrote:I'm out of the office tomorrow so will apologise in advance for the late submission of my choice.

I doubt you'll be the last to nominate.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Jun 2015, 1:55 pm

The question probably being, "what did I pop in here again for?"

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 16 Jun 2015, 6:59 am

Morning all, what have I missed?

Fist

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 16 Jun 2015, 7:17 am

Morning mate. Turned up to work 5:55 thismorning only for the guy who resigned ed last night to turn up and start whining that manager hadn't contacted him to accept his resignation. So got paid a full days pay for driving to work and back again. I'll be matching your colleagues in the unearned income stakes soon.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 16 Jun 2015, 7:24 am

Sounds like a great start to the week mate! Hopefully the guy has a really rotten day to make up for his whining to slightly compromise your excellent day...

I am still knackered from the weekend and every C*nt and their dog has put a meeting in today... C8nts

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 16 Jun 2015, 7:26 am

How was download rick? Were RAINBOW good?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 16 Jun 2015, 7:29 am

Sorry to hear that rick. Can't do anything about it on such short notice. I'll try to sort it out for the Monday. Stay away from any unsolicited cakes and or meetings. Morning Jazzy Jeff. How was the radox 2 inch wan*ing?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 16 Jun 2015, 7:30 am

Quality as always shah

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 16 Jun 2015, 7:36 am

Simple pleasures for small willies

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 16 Jun 2015, 7:39 am

Cheers Shah, I knew you would have my back mate...

Download was superb cheers Jeff, RAINBOW were quality and FORCE AND STYLES were the secret band supporting SLIPKNOT so all good...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 16 Jun 2015, 8:16 am

morning bummers. And Shah.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Jun 2015, 8:58 am

Morning all,

Got an hour before the first of my whining, moaning b*st*rd colleagues comes in and starts in on me about a load of sh!t that happened after I went home last night that they neither had the inclination or ability to do anything about.

My supervisor is off for two weeks but as we all do a rolling three week multi layered start/finish shift, no-one is going to be "in charge" in their absence. This means that for two weeks every c*nt will take the p!ss (he's only been gone a day and two people have already booked Friday off!!!!) and there will most likely be a fight next week.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 16 Jun 2015, 12:10 pm

Any fights yet DAVE?

Sheite on here today

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Jun 2015, 12:19 pm

Not as yet but the various warring factions have yet to assemble so, like the prospect of sex with me, there's a palpable air of simmering tension and the undeniable realization that it will undoubtedly get ugly, very quickly culminating in acts of unspeakable violence leaving all parties damaged beyond repair.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 16 Jun 2015, 12:22 pm

Battle lines drawn, handbags at the ready...

Has your boss gone over to Syria to claim back Bradfords dwindling population?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 16 Jun 2015, 1:16 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Battle lines drawn, handbags at the ready...

Has your boss gone over to Syria to claim back Bradfords dwindling population?

laughing

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 16 Jun 2015, 1:19 pm

Don't get what the fuss is? Let them go to the sh!t hole (syria not Bradford). Just don't let them back in.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 16 Jun 2015, 1:22 pm

Reminds me of that scene in Phoenix Nights

"Send the buggers back,
send the buggers back.
These aren't the ones I wanted, son,
so I'm sending them straight back
I said I wanted white ones,
but they've send us bloody black
I'm going to put the lid back on
and send the buggers back"

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 16 Jun 2015, 1:29 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Reminds me of that scene in Phoenix Nights

"Send the buggers back,
send the buggers back.
These aren't the ones I wanted, son,
so I'm sending them straight back
I said I wanted white ones,
but they've send us bloody black
I'm going to put the lid back on
and send the buggers back"

laughing

Twice in one day. What's going on.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 17 Jun 2015, 7:01 am

Morning bastards...

Hope your good humour is carrying forward today Shah...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 17 Jun 2015, 7:40 am

Oh it is. Although with a slightly weepy start to the day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_nFuJAF5F0

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 17 Jun 2015, 7:42 am

Great video, and what a lad!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 17 Jun 2015, 7:50 am

Morning folk.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 17 Jun 2015, 7:53 am

Morning Hillbilly

and yeah its brilliant rick.

This may have turned into a promotion for me so my good humour will probably last till the 5th of Ramadan where i'll start wishing I was born a rastafarian

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 17 Jun 2015, 7:56 am

Morning Jeffers...

Yeah, Ramadan seems a right pain in the rectum, still, gives Amir Khan a nice excuse every year though...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 17 Jun 2015, 8:01 am

Just don't do it shah. The almighty will admire your free spirited independence.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 17 Jun 2015, 8:01 am

rick_dagless wrote:Morning Jeffers...

Yeah, Ramadan seems a right pain in the rectum, still, gives Amir Khan a nice excuse every year though...

It's not an excuse for him. It's a genuinely debilitating experience and has been ever since someone tried to give him some moral support and it ended in tears.

"it's only thirty days. Chin Up"

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 17 Jun 2015, 8:26 am

Hope it is better on here today, even dropped a GOT reference for Tino on another thread and he fluffed his lines...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 17 Jun 2015, 8:28 am

whats that video about?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 17 Jun 2015, 8:34 am

rick_dagless wrote:Hope it is better on here today, even dropped a GOT reference for Tino on another thread and he fluffed his lines...

Do you mean Jon Snow?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 17 Jun 2015, 8:38 am

Yes, yes I did, it was kind of a double bluff, as I didn't want to spoil if for anyone, and mocking my own lack of knowledge whilst making it so you would see the funny side, I obviously misjudged...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 17 Jun 2015, 8:49 am

rick_dagless wrote:Yes, yes I did, it was kind of a double bluff, as I didn't want to spoil if for anyone, and mocking my own lack of knowledge whilst making it so you would see the funny side, I obviously misjudged...

Yes, yes you did.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 17 Jun 2015, 8:58 am

I am trying to explain to a fellow luddite what a hashtag is. Apart from making the user sound like a c*nt what else does it mean?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 17 Jun 2015, 9:00 am

seanmichaels wrote:I am trying to explain to a fellow luddite what a hashtag is. Apart from making the user sound like a c*nt what else does it mean?

It's a little piece of plastic that you tie the top of your bag of weed up with to keep it moist.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 17 Jun 2015, 9:00 am

It means subject under discussion

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 17 Jun 2015, 9:07 am

Or a proposal for a subject to be discussed

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 17 Jun 2015, 9:13 am

I preferred windows' theory.

Had some high jinx last night, still chuckling about it now. We have a bowling machine that goes up to 100mph. When we finished netting we tilted it up to 75-80 degree angle, ramped it up to full pace and fired up some catches. The fecking thing could bring a plane down. ISIS are missing a trick not using them at £500 a pop.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 17 Jun 2015, 9:25 am

How does Ramadan work if you're in the Antarctic?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Jun 2015, 9:49 am

kingraf wrote:How does Ramadan work if you're in the Antarctic?
A/ It only works for about a week....then you die
B/ You can break your fast but must then fast continuously for 60 days as a penalty (which brings you back to point A). However you can feed 60 poor people 2 meals a day or give to charity the equivalent value of 120 meals which I think is calculated to be worth about £3.50 per meal

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 17 Jun 2015, 1:07 pm

Sh1te on here, DAVE has michealsed 2 threads...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 17 Jun 2015, 1:13 pm

anyone having a titus on royal ascot today?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 17 Jun 2015, 1:14 pm

Was just thinking about that to be honest sean.

Will probably have a look in a bit.  Any tips?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 17 Jun 2015, 1:19 pm

well i did get this....

ROYAL ASCOT 2015 DAY TWO = 17 Played
Jersey Stakes (Group 3) (Class 1) (3YO only) Winner £42,532
14:30 ASCOT = DEVONSHIRE at 16-1 E-W (1/2 P e-w = 1 P)
Queen Mary Stakes (Fillies' Group 2) (2YO only) Winner £56,710
15:05 ASCOT = DELIZIA at 10-1 E-W (1/2 P e-w = 1 P)
Duke Of Cambridge Stakes (Fillies' Group 2) (4YO plus) Winner £76,558
15:40 ASCOT = INTEGRAL at 10-11 (No Single)
Forcast = INTEGRAL 1st & EURO CHARLINE 2nd (3 Points)
Prince Of Wales's Stakes (Group 1) (Class 1) (4YO plus) Winner £297,72
16:20 ASCOT = SPIELBERG at 8-1 E-W (1/2 P e-w = 1 P)
Royal Hunt Cup (Heritage Handicap) (Str) (Class 2) Winner £108,938
17:00 ASCOT = GABRIAL at 25-1 E-W (1 P e-w = 2 P)
Sandringham Handicap (Fillies' Listed) (Str) (3YO only) Winner £39,697
17:35 ASCOT = ALWAYS SMILE at 9-4 (1 Point)
17:45 UTTOXETER = GREENLAW at 9-4 (1 Point)
Forcast = GREENLAW 1st & HIGH RON 2nd (1 Point)
1 Point Win Doubles + Win Treble = 4 Played
Win Double (1) INTEGRAL + ALWAYS SMILE
Win Double (2) INTEGRAL + GREENLAW
Win Double (3) ALWAYS SMILE + GREENLAW
Win Treble = INTEGRAL + ALWAYS SMILE + GREENLAW
E-W Double = DELIZIA + SPIELBERG (1 P e-w = 2 P)

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 17 Jun 2015, 1:20 pm

But I went for Iva Wood and Touchline as an e/w double

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 17 Jun 2015, 1:25 pm

Nice one, I will have a look...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 17 Jun 2015, 2:04 pm

I hate flat racing. This royal procession is ludicrous

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 17 Jun 2015, 2:11 pm

Literally, horses for courses Dolph, I like flat, hurdles, steeples and hunts for different reasons, and hate takes a lot of energy

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 17 Jun 2015, 2:16 pm

Better than a bunch of scantily clad Zulu women doing the can can.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next