The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+11
Pal Joey
kingraf
superflyweight
Galted
Adam D
seanmichaels
Rowley
ShahenshahG
rIck_dAgless
JuliusHMarx
Mind the windows Tino.
15 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

5. Civic

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:01 pm

Sadly Rick, Minions are thin on the ground...having had a building collapse on them after some airstrikes.

notsopoofyRaf. It's a step in the right direction.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:19 pm

No better place on the planet when the weather is like this.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:20 pm

Shah wrote:Sadly Rick, Minions are thin on the ground...having had a building collapse on them after some airstrikes

Collateral damage is always a risk mate, and it takes ages to brainwash a new bunch, so you have my sympathies...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:23 pm

seanmichaels wrote:No better place on the planet when the weather is like this.....

Riding everest again?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:24 pm

Actually going over to a fit birds house for a beer or two at lunch.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:31 pm

kingraf wrote:Was a great time. Lots of sea and sand at Perth. Was a little flat, but the jet skiis were pretty bad ass. I was pleasantly surprised by the fact that my driver's license was valid there, meaning I could do some of my own driving around.

Didn't meet LD, he must have been busy.

The chances of seeing me jet skiing off the WA coast are pretty slim.

Agree with you about the site lately. It's not going uphill fast really is it?

Good morning boar sluggers. Feelin' cocksure or what this weekend?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:46 pm

Double or quits on the ISIS thread peeps?

Morning TLD how is the pool?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:00 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Double or quits on the ISIS thread peeps?

I can get it shut down I reckon. I may have to serve time for it but in the current circumstances I doubt I'll miss much.

See that the Crows coach got whacked in Oz

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:04 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Double or quits on the ISIS thread peeps?

Progressing well thanks Ricko. Had a few setbacks but I'm over those humps now.
The pool is now ready for NZ river pebble finish. It's very fine stuff which doesn't go hard on the toes.

A bit cold here. It was -7 in Canberra last night (I'm going there next week) and about 2 here.
Best thing is to put the water in towards end of August before it heats up again in spring.
Really nice during the day here though. It's almost 19-20 around lunchtime but feels hotter in the car in the bright sunshine.

Yes, shocking sean. Unbelievable to wake up to that tragic news. We've had lots a sad and tragic sporting losses recently.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:06 pm

Morning LD - Australia is a lovely place. Rather barren, but I loved it. I miss it already... Helps that in the time I've been gone, the fuel price has gone up 47 cents. Rather annoying for the Rand to strengthen somewhat against the dollar, the oil price to weaken... and the damn thing goes up.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:11 pm

kingraf wrote:Morning LD - Australia is a lovely place. Rather barren, but I loved it. I miss it already... Helps that in the time I've been gone, the fuel price has gone up 47 cents. Rather annoying for the Rand to strengthen somewhat against the dollar, the oil price to weaken... and the damn thing goes up.

Ah raf, I tried to warn you about the bleakness of that coast this time of year.

Honestly... you are a brave baastard of the highest order aren't you? Swimming with Great Whites too I see Smile

Are you mad?

Don't worry... all our commodities are phucked anyway. Forget the dollar and the oil.
Think nuclear, solar, wind and captured cow farts, pal.

I'm glad you sort of enjoyed it. Melbourne is a great place don't you think?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:18 pm

I'm an east coast guy. I see Queenslander's as the stereotypical aussies.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:29 pm

seanmichaels wrote:I'm an east coast guy. I see Queenslander's as the stereotypical aussies.

Yeah, any normal person heads north in mid-winter down here. But not our Raf.
It's almost perfect up north with low humidity but still 30 degrees or more.
Down south it's cold front after cold front from Antarctica with a bit of snow each time in the mountains.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:00 pm

Melbourne is fantastic, after Munich easily my favourite holiday destination. The weather in Perth was my type of weather. Low 20s by midday. Didn't see any sharks at Cottlestoe, but I hear they're quite common? I only jet skii deep into the water, so I'm not too scared of a shark bite, especially when the waves were so placid.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:33 pm

Had a guy killed yesterday at Ballina and another nibble at a bloke today.

Some idiots still talking about some surf carnival on the next beach. They're mad.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:36 pm

7 attacks in the last 3 weeks in North Carolina. They reckon it is because there is a drought and the shallow water is more salty than usual.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:39 pm

I meant to mention, but forgot due to the shock of the fuel price.

Melbourne is also damned expensive! A$3.50 for a 500ml bottle of sparkling water?! Do Victorians consider water a precious mineral?!
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:44 pm

Not sure. Water in the bottle is overpriced here... especially at sporting events. Such a rip off! I prefer to drink my water from the tap.

Fuel went down to just below a dollar a few months back but it is now around $1.35-$1.45/l depending on where you buy it from. It's a bit more expensive in the country of course.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:57 pm

still bloody cheap LD.

That equates to about 68p / litre. We pay £1.12

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:59 pm

We now pay R13,77 at the highveld. It's about the same as yours, LD. The annoyance is really mainly because of the fact that when the prices tumbled, the finance minister put an additional 80c levy on our fuel, despite the fact that EVERYONE knew that the fuel price would bounce back, and that our economy would likely weaknesses against the dollar (emerging market growing at 1.5% vs established market growing at 4+%). So less the increase, more the cowpat that we had to swallow.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:01 pm

Raf, should have let me know you were in Perth! Could have taken you out on the boat!

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:19 pm

That is a pity, Trott. I'm always up for some fishing and drinking. Although I'm sure I had mentioned that I was off on a road trip through Australia. Any chance you'll be in Hamburg-Munich in a couple weeks? I'm off there on work for a 10 days.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:20 am

Rubbish on here today. Where are all the good people like Jules, Rick and Galted (don't get offended Tina I know you're away, similarly don't hunt me down Dave I assume you are off "working", I'll watch Calendar tonight for details(Calendar is a regional Yorkshire news show Southern/foreign sorts))

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:03 am

Sounds riveting.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:12 pm

Rowley wrote:Rubbish on here today. Where are all the good people like Jules, Rick and Galted (don't get offended Tina I know you're away, similarly don't hunt me down Dave I assume you are off "working", I'll watch Calendar tonight for details(Calendar is a regional Yorkshire news show Southern/foreign sorts))
Told you before that I've had to declare a temporary amnesty as I've broken a bone in my foot and am out of action for a few weeks. No doubt there will be local news reports on hundreds of feral hookers rummaging in bins and local residents demanding some kind of cull. Just think...I could end up with a state funded fully sanctioned hobby

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:42 am

Palindrome

Leaving this site on a high note, fellas... and handing the reins over to Olly.

It's been a pleasure knowing you and wishing you all the happiness and health!

Last edited by The Loaded Dog on Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo error)

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:21 pm

First.

I could have typed this hours ago but wanted to give RiCkO a chance.

Hope you kids are all playing nicely. It's hotter than the sun here. Everyday is a sweaty marathon.

And LD, don't go old boy.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:29 pm

Morning Rick Tino, its quite nippy down here at the moment but looking to warm up quite quickly. I have no hand in this. all well in the Tino household?

And LD, don't go you C*nt.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:33 pm

Since you put it so nicely.

Now I've wrecked my palindrome.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:34 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:all well in the Tino household?

No idea mate. Mrs Windows tells me all is well but I think that is because Jules has been keeping an eye on the place for me whilst I've been gone.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:35 pm

The Loaded Dog wrote:Since you put it so nicely.

Now I've wrecked my palindrome.

LD, those girls down in Wan Chai are still talking about you. You dirty old bugger.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:53 pm

Morning all, myself and Shah are not used to the company at this time...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:58 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Morning all, myself and Shah are not used to the company at this time...

How was the motherland, RicK?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:00 pm

For both Rick and I this is tantamount to a dystopian future where the asian man is out numbered

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:00 pm

Pretty sweet Tino, shed a tear at the Floatel site...

How were foreign lands? Good to see you back safe and sound

I see we can now compare IKEA kitchens on the offtopic section for some reason, happy days

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:07 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Pretty sweet Tino, shed a tear at the Floatel site...

How were foreign lands?  Good to see you back safe and sound

I see we can now compare IKEA kitchens on the offtopic section for some reason, happy days

I'm not back yet. I'm still here till the end of the week. These foreign lands are great though. I do love this place, once you get over the oppressive heat. This is the hottest I have ever known it out here. I took a ferry over to the island yesterday and then bus ride to a part of the island I've never been to and a lady got on with a chicken in a cage on her lap. I sh*t you not.

Just thought I would check in to see how the old place is getting on.

I see it peaked with discussions about the strength of the zar yesterday. Buzzing.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:11 pm

We are in a bit of a lull at the moment on here, myself and Shah have been keeping the place going until people wake up, but with Jeff being in London, and TLD off on a hiatus been a bit slow...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:38 pm

I'm here rick, was busy at work last week, but hopefully that will have passed

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:46 pm

Rowley wrote:I'm here rick, was busy at work last week, but hopefully that will have passed

How many illegals greased your palm this time, Jeff?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:06 pm

He's still totting up the numbers 25 20 minutes later rick Tino. If he hasn't posted in the next hour or so, that amount of illegals would require sean to make two trips to the continent

You've really thrown the cup out of by your early appearance Tino.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:14 pm

I am fecked today. First day of being single for 7 years yesterday. Overcooked it a bit.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:20 pm

First day of being single for seven years yesterday. ..
It's gibberish at best, Sean. Start making sense immediately

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:22 pm

My arse is like a Karcher as well

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:24 pm

Condolences Sean. I'll kill the fa**ots who left you

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:38 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:He's still totting up the numbers 25 20 minutes later rick Tino. If he hasn't posted in the next hour or so, that amount of illegals would require sean to make two trips to the continent

You've really thrown the cup out of by your early appearance Tino.

I'm in the office by 07:30 here which is 12:30 in the morning for you. I left it quite late to make an appearance.

How is Luton?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:52 pm

Ramadhan induced lull so nothing of interest going on.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:42 pm

Sounds like this thread to be honest...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:45 pm

I've run out of interesting things to say, probably for the rest of my life.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:53 pm

Tis a sad day indeed if this is the case Jules...

Though I guess it means you can use the silence to concentrate on your blossoming online bookshop

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:02 pm

If only.

I went to see Fleetwood Mac on Saturday and Modest Mouse on Sunday. Rock'n'roll, that's me.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next