The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread IX

+37
EST
Manky-Flanker
InjuredYetAgain
JonnyEdinburgh
alive555
TheMildlyFranticLlama
highland_scot
MacKnocked-on
Nematode
VinceWLB
des
justified sinner
cakeordeath
A Simply Mesmeric Try
lostinwales
IanBru
Prothero
Imperialbigdave
madmaccas
TJ
nickj
Eejit
Hazel Sapling
Tattie Scones RRN
RuggerRadge2611
demosthenes
EWT Spoons
CraigS1874
cp10
Weegie Wizard
funnyExiledScot
tigertattie
BigGee
Majestic83
GLove39
21st Century Schizoid Man
41 posters

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread IX - Page 12 Empty Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread IX

Post by George Carlin Sun 14 Jun 2015, 8:16 am

First topic message reminder :

Time Honoured Banter:
Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread IX - Page 12 Dave-a10
https://www.606v2.com/t48240-glasgow-and-edinburgh-ongoing-banter-thread
https://www.606v2.com/t51313-glasgow-and-edinburgh-ongoing-banter-thread-ii
https://www.606v2.com/t53119-glasgow-and-edinburgh-ongoing-banter-thread-iii
https://www.606v2.com/t54519-glasgow-and-edinburgh-ongoing-banter-thread-iv
https://www.606v2.com/t55409-glasgow-and-edinburgh-ongoing-banter-thread-v-the-fun-continues
https://www.606v2.com/t56913p950-glasgow-and-edinburgh-ongoing-banter-thread-vi-banter-boogaloo
https://www.606v2.com/t57946-glasgow-and-edinburgh-ongoing-banter-thread-vii
https://www.606v2.com/t58659-glasgow-and-edinburgh-ongoing-banter-thread-viii

A. Edinburgh (2015-2016)
Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread IX - Page 12 Patek10 
Players In
William Helu from Wasps
Nasi Manu from Highlanders
Nathan Fowles from Sale Sharks
Michael Allen from Ulster
Jack Cosgrove from Worcester Warriors

Players Out
Tom Heathcote to Worcester Warriors
Grayson Hart to Glasgow Warriors
Ollie Atkins to Exeter Chiefs
Tim Visser to Harlequins

B. Glasgow (2015-2016)
Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread IX - Page 12 Flik_f10
Players In
Simone Favaro from Benetton Treviso
Grayson Hart from Edinburgh
Kieran Low from London Irish
Mike Blair from Newcastle Falcons
Sam Johnson from Queensland Reds
Greg Peterson from Leicester Tigers
Taqele Naiyaravoro from NSW Waratahs
Javan Sebastian from Carmarthen Quins

Players Out
Nikola Matawalu to Bath Rugby
Sean Maitland to London Irish
D.T.H. van der Merwe to Scarlets
Dougie Hall retired
Jon Welsh to Newcastle Falcons
Alastair Kellock retired
Murray McConnell to Nottingham
James Downey to Wasps
Tommy Spinks to Jersey
Euan Murray to Pau
Connor Braid released

Last edited by George Carlin on Sun 14 Jun 2015, 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread IX - Page 12 Empty Re: Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread IX

Post by A Simply Mesmeric Try Fri 14 Aug 2015, 4:05 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:
A Simply Mesmeric Try wrote:
RDW_Scotland wrote:
A Simply Mesmeric Try wrote:
RDW_Scotland wrote:My other half went to see boyzone at the castle recently.

She called me during that song. steam
She'd be sleeping alone if she were mine.  furious

My fault really - I got her the tickets as her birthday present!
You are a better other half than I am, although my other half would never see BZ, yet she would travel to the dark side of the moon to see Muse play live.

To be fair I made sure I was away that weekend so couldn't go with her!

Saying that, I have been to a Westlife gig with her before.  In my defence, I was 19 at the time and my intentions weren't exactly pure in terms of what I was hoping for as a thank you in return...! king
Doing what must be done... Cool
A Simply Mesmeric Try
A Simply Mesmeric Try

Back to top Go down

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread IX - Page 12 Empty Re: Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread IX

Post by jimbopip Sat 15 Aug 2015, 9:07 am

RDW, so your other half has a sense of humour! She obviously knows that deep down you long to live in Castlemilk and belong to the Scotstoun Massif.

p.s. Driving south yesterday I was cut up at the M74/A66 interchange by a flash git in a Range Rover with the reg M6 RDW , Was it you?

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Sat 15 Aug 2015, 9:14 am

jimbopip wrote:RDW, so your other half has a sense of humour! She obviously knows that deep down you long to live in Castlemilk and belong to the Scotstoun Massif.

p.s. Driving south yesterday I was cut up at the M74/A66 interchange by a flash git in a Range Rover with the reg M6 RDW , Was it you?

Not on a civil engineer's salary!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Sat 15 Aug 2015, 9:43 am

I love the way your answer implies that if you could afford it that would be you. Very Happy

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Sat 15 Aug 2015, 11:53 am

Jimbo all Range Rover drivers are tw@ts imho.

Back to top Go down

Post by GLove39 Sat 15 Aug 2015, 12:32 pm

21st Century Schizoid Man wrote:Jimbo all Range Rover drivers are tw@ts imho.

Ahem...
Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread IX - Page 12 CHemLHqWcAE6x_9

GLove39

https://www.youtube.com/user/GLove39

Back to top Go down

Post by A Simply Mesmeric Try Sat 15 Aug 2015, 4:15 pm

GLove39 wrote:
21st Century Schizoid Man wrote:Jimbo all Range Rover drivers are tw@ts imho.

Ahem...
Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread IX - Page 12 CHemLHqWcAE6x_9

Say what you like about Kelly, but that's a Defender, not a Range Rover. The average Farmer has a Defender. 
The average rich tw@t with small private parts has a Range Rover, or if they live in the city, it's a Range Rover Sport with his wife driving a RR Evoque. With tinted windows and the whole shabang. I play with my 2inch cock. Sick of them Chelsea Tractors blocking my street.
A Simply Mesmeric Try
A Simply Mesmeric Try

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Sat 15 Aug 2015, 4:32 pm

Quite a few drug dealers have Range Roverss too !!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Sat 15 Aug 2015, 4:54 pm

Can I just be clear - nobody in my house drives a Range Rover or anything that could be construed as an appendage supplement.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RuggerRadge2611 Sat 15 Aug 2015, 5:46 pm

Baby Eilidh born today Very Happy
RuggerRadge2611
RuggerRadge2611

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Sat 15 Aug 2015, 5:57 pm

Congrats Radge, start saving for her wedding now and you won't get too much in debt. Bubbly Bubbly

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by RuggerRadge2611 Sat 15 Aug 2015, 6:00 pm

Cheers Jimbo, so glad she looks like her mother!
RuggerRadge2611
RuggerRadge2611

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Sat 15 Aug 2015, 6:14 pm

RuggerRadge2611 wrote:Baby Eilidh born today Very Happy

Great news radge - massive congratulations!

You need to have another one and make sure it's a boy - Scotland could do with some more props! Very Happy

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Sat 15 Aug 2015, 6:46 pm

Congratulations Radge, fantastic news!

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Sat 15 Aug 2015, 9:29 pm

Excellent - love the name. Was as much as I could do to convince my wife to get 'Isla' as a middle name for ours. Girls are the best, but will give you more to worry about when she gets older. Hope she starts sleeping through asap.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Sat 15 Aug 2015, 10:24 pm

Congratulations Radge. Everything changes from here on in!!

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Sun 16 Aug 2015, 2:07 pm

Report from SoapDodger.org on Glasgow's first pre-season friendly with Clermont. Sounds like the kids gave a good account of themselves - especially our young props:
Townsend pleased despite Clermont defeat
14/08/15 Posted in
Scottish Rugby, Glasgow Warriors

In Glasgow Warriors first pre-season match, Gregor Townsend’s men lost 28-10 to an experienced Clermont Auvergne side at the 2015 Auvergne Challenge in Issoire.

Rory Clegg, Grayson Hart, Kieran Low and Jason Hill made their debuts for the club after being named in the starting XV, with a number of players also debuting from the bench, including Italian international Simone Favaro.

Junior Bulumakau, who is currently on trial from the British Army, made his first appearance on the right wing and scored the Warriors only try in the second half from 30 metres out, handing off a defender before darting towards the line and dotting down.

Clermont ultimately triumphed though, notching four tries with a side possessing household names such as Aurélien Rougerie and Hosea Gear.

After the match, Gregor Townsend spoke exclusively to glasgowwarriors.org reflecting on a week long training camp, culminating in tonight’s match.

He said: “It was a really useful exercise but we’re obviously disappointed we didn’t win and didn’t convert the pressure we had in the first half hour when we were in control.

“To train against Clermont during the week, who are a top side, and then to play against them has really helped our preparations for the season.

“It was really pleasing to see trialist, Junior Bulumakau in action and he scored an amazing try starting with a strong fend, lovely movement and then a really strong finish.

“All the players got to play tonight which is great for their fitness and also their learning from a rugby perspective.”

The match saw BT Sport Scottish Rugby Academy Stage 3 players Nick Grigg, Ali Price, Scott Cummings, Robbie Fergusson and Andrew Davidson come off the bench and play their part with Townsend pleased by how they fared against experienced opposition.

“There were great individual performances and some impressive contributions were made, whether it was the young guys or players who have signed from other clubs.

“At one stage we had a front row comprising of Fergus Scott, D’arcy Rae and George Hunter, who have all come through the BT Sport Scottish Rugby Academy Stage 3 programme.

“It was a great experience from them and in the dying moments we nearly scored following a move with some lovely offloading from Andrew Davidson, Scott Cummings and Zander Fagerson.

“I was also really pleased with the set piece. Zander (Fagerson) and D’arcy (Rae) went up against international players and did well.”

Following the week in France, the players will return to Scotland tomorrow with just three weeks until the season opener against Scarlets.

Townsend was happy with how the training camp went and is eagerly anticipating the next pre-season match against Canada on Saturday 29 August before the season gets underway.

He said: “It’s been a great week as we’ve had time to bond as a squad as well as having two hit-outs with Clermont Auvergne.

"I really want to thank the club for what they’ve done for us. They start their championship next week and I’m sure tonight’s game was good preparation for them.”

Clermont: Abendanon, Planté, Rougerie, Stanley, Gear, Lopez, Radosavljevic, Bardy, Lee, Gerondeau, Jacquet, Jedrasiak, Ric, Ulugia, Domingo.

Replacements: Natriashvili Chaume Iturria Lapandry Sanga Fernandez Bettencourt Kotze Falgoux Cancoriet Calvonn Nicoue Vulivuli Strettle.

Glasgow Warriors: Peter Murchie, Junior Bulumakau*, Glenn Bryce, Fraser Lyle, Lee Jones, Rory Clegg, Grayson Hart, Jerry Yanuyanutawa, Kevin Bryce, D'arcy Rae, James Eddie, Kieran Low, Tyrone Holmes, Chris Fusaro (C), Jason Hill.

Replacements: Mark Robertson, Nick Grigg**, Robbie Fergusson **, Nyle Godsmark, Ali Price**, Will Bordill, Simone Favaro, Scott Cummings**, Andrew Davidson**, Zander Fagerson, Pat MacArthur, Fergus Scott, George Hunter.

*  Trialist

** BT Sport Scottish Rugby Academy Stage 3 Player
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alive555 Sun 16 Aug 2015, 4:16 pm

George Carlin wrote:Report from SoapDodger.org on Glasgow's first pre-season friendly with Clermont. Sounds like the kids gave a good account of themselves - especially our young props:
Townsend pleased despite Clermont defeat
14/08/15 Posted in
Scottish Rugby, Glasgow Warriors

In Glasgow Warriors first pre-season match, Gregor Townsend’s men lost 28-10 to an experienced Clermont Auvergne side at the 2015 Auvergne Challenge in Issoire.

Rory Clegg, Grayson Hart, Kieran Low and Jason Hill made their debuts for the club after being named in the starting XV, with a number of players also debuting from the bench, including Italian international Simone Favaro.

Junior Bulumakau, who is currently on trial from the British Army, made his first appearance on the right wing and scored the Warriors only try in the second half from 30 metres out, handing off a defender before darting towards the line and dotting down.

Clermont ultimately triumphed though, notching four tries with a side possessing household names such as Aurélien Rougerie and Hosea Gear.

After the match, Gregor Townsend spoke exclusively to glasgowwarriors.org reflecting on a week long training camp, culminating in tonight’s match.

He said: “It was a really useful exercise but we’re obviously disappointed we didn’t win and didn’t convert the pressure we had in the first half hour when we were in control.

“To train against Clermont during the week, who are a top side, and then to play against them has really helped our preparations for the season.

“It was really pleasing to see trialist, Junior Bulumakau in action and he scored an amazing try starting with a strong fend, lovely movement and then a really strong finish.

“All the players got to play tonight which is great for their fitness and also their learning from a rugby perspective.”

The match saw BT Sport Scottish Rugby Academy Stage 3 players Nick Grigg, Ali Price, Scott Cummings, Robbie Fergusson and Andrew Davidson come off the bench and play their part with Townsend pleased by how they fared against experienced opposition.

“There were great individual performances and some impressive contributions were made, whether it was the young guys or players who have signed from other clubs.

“At one stage we had a front row comprising of Fergus Scott, D’arcy Rae and George Hunter, who have all come through the BT Sport Scottish Rugby Academy Stage 3 programme.

“It was a great experience from them and in the dying moments we nearly scored following a move with some lovely offloading from Andrew Davidson, Scott Cummings and Zander Fagerson.

“I was also really pleased with the set piece. Zander (Fagerson) and D’arcy (Rae) went up against international players and did well.”

Following the week in France, the players will return to Scotland tomorrow with just three weeks until the season opener against Scarlets.

Townsend was happy with how the training camp went and is eagerly anticipating the next pre-season match against Canada on Saturday 29 August before the season gets underway.

He said: “It’s been a great week as we’ve had time to bond as a squad as well as having two hit-outs with Clermont Auvergne.

"I really want to thank the club for what they’ve done for us. They start their championship next week and I’m sure tonight’s game was good preparation for them.”

Clermont: Abendanon, Planté, Rougerie, Stanley, Gear, Lopez, Radosavljevic, Bardy, Lee, Gerondeau, Jacquet, Jedrasiak, Ric, Ulugia, Domingo.

Replacements: Natriashvili Chaume Iturria Lapandry Sanga Fernandez Bettencourt Kotze Falgoux Cancoriet Calvonn Nicoue Vulivuli Strettle.

Glasgow Warriors: Peter Murchie, Junior Bulumakau*, Glenn Bryce, Fraser Lyle, Lee Jones, Rory Clegg, Grayson Hart, Jerry Yanuyanutawa, Kevin Bryce, D'arcy Rae, James Eddie, Kieran Low, Tyrone Holmes, Chris Fusaro (C), Jason Hill.

Replacements: Mark Robertson, Nick Grigg**, Robbie Fergusson **, Nyle Godsmark, Ali Price**, Will Bordill, Simone Favaro, Scott Cummings**, Andrew Davidson**, Zander Fagerson, Pat MacArthur, Fergus Scott, George Hunter.

*  Trialist

** BT Sport Scottish Rugby Academy Stage 3 Player

highlights

junior looks promising

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSrKLa9ZGeo&feature=youtu.be

alive555

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Sun 16 Aug 2015, 6:09 pm

A rapid Fijian on each wing, one in the front row and one in the boiler house? I like it. Very Happy
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Sun 16 Aug 2015, 7:35 pm

Hola, Hola, Hola

that fella looks well rapid

2,3,4 :-

We Are Warriors. We Are Warriors !

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Sun 16 Aug 2015, 7:52 pm

Aye, Junior looks as if he knows where the try line is. Let's hope the Bufties at Murrayfield have learned from the Rokodiguni shambles.
Big Tacky scored a hat-trick against Japan yesterday : the combined yardage was probably about 12 metres. He has a good outside break and a very low centre of gravity but I think Schlong could burn him over 40 metres. laughing

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Sun 16 Aug 2015, 8:03 pm

The Schlongster had a very good wee outing yesterday mind !

Back to top Go down

Post by cakeordeath Sun 16 Aug 2015, 10:16 pm

Is this the guy who plays 7's for Scotland

cakeordeath

Back to top Go down

Post by IanBru Mon 17 Aug 2015, 9:31 am

No, that's Joseva Nayacavou who, incidentally, has just signed to play for Newcastle as a rapidly rapid back-rower. Thankfully he's SQ now! Probably unlikely to play for the national side, but it's good to have him if he's ever needed for 7s.

I like that Junior Bulumakau describes himself on Twitter as 'Fijian/Scottish'.

Boom.
IanBru
IanBru

Back to top Go down

Post by RuggerRadge2611 Mon 17 Aug 2015, 9:49 am

21st Century Schizoid Man wrote:The Schlongster had a very good wee outing yesterday mind !

Yeah who'd have thunk it. Finally caught up with the game. Zebo very fortunate not to have a 10 minute rest.

Really impressed with the back row as a unit though. Cowan showed up well, Blake had a great debut and Dozer showed us why by he's the front runner for number 8. Get that lad training how to properly offload...
RuggerRadge2611
RuggerRadge2611

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Mon 17 Aug 2015, 9:52 am

You just know that there are kids in Fiji who are arguing over whether it's better to play for the Highlanders or the Warriors.
You also know that the clinching argument will be that if you play Super14 Rugby you will never get to find out who the six foot red crayon really is.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Mon 17 Aug 2015, 9:53 am

RuggerRadge2611 wrote:

Really impressed with the back row as a unit though. Cowan showed up well,  Blake had a great debut and Dozer showed us why by he's the front runner for number 8. Get that lad training how to properly offload...

Apart from the fact that we were completely blown away at the breakdown…

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Mon 17 Aug 2015, 10:58 am

Well done on your fully functioning sperm Radge

A round of applause for Mrs Radge for carrying for 9 months and then enduring childbirth
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Mon 17 Aug 2015, 11:03 am

tigertattie wrote:

Well done on your fully functioning sperm Radge

A round of applause for Mrs Radge for carrying for 9 months and then enduring childbirth
Absolutely. She has to put up with the crying, bed wetting, absolute dependency, prolongued sleeping and incomprehensible babbling.

Then on top of that, there's the baby to deal with. Run
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IanBru Mon 17 Aug 2015, 12:16 pm

I often think the one thing a woman really needs after having a small person emerge from inside her is to have me burst into delivery room in white tie and tails, clapping manically and shouting "Bravo madam, encore! ENCORE!!"

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread IX - Page 12 Tumblr_mmkorsc2sT1qazanuo1_1280
IanBru
IanBru

Back to top Go down

Post by IanBru Mon 17 Aug 2015, 12:17 pm

By the way, well done Radge!! It must be a pretty awesome thing, so in between all the pooping, crying, vomiting, pooping, eating, sleeping, pooping, crying and pooping, make sure you find time to enjoy the experience!
IanBru
IanBru

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Mon 17 Aug 2015, 12:25 pm

I notice Radge and Mrs Radge have gone for Eilidh and another poster has opted for Isla: stay north of the border lads. Shocked

Princess Daughter still hasn't forgiven me for giving her Mhairi as a middle name. As she says, often, it would be fine in the Hebrides but in Essex or Surrey it's one long mispronunciation and life's too short to have to explain that her father's an idiot, again. picard

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Mon 17 Aug 2015, 12:31 pm

jimbopip wrote:I notice Radge and Mrs Radge have gone for Eilidh and another poster has opted for Isla: stay north of the border lads. Shocked

Princess Daughter still hasn't forgiven me for giving her Mhairi as a middle name. As she says, often, it would be fine in the Hebrides but in Essex or Surrey it's one long mispronunciation and life's too short to have to explain that her father's an idiot, again. picard
Laugh Names are difficult. I wanted to call our son 'Connor' until Mrs GC (whose family speaks French as a first language) quietly suggested that being called something which is pronounced identically to the French word for 'b@stard' (connard) was unlikely to fly with the grandparents.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Majestic83 Mon 17 Aug 2015, 2:23 pm

IanBru wrote:No, that's Joseva Nayacavou who, incidentally, has just signed to play for Newcastle as a rapidly rapid back-rower. Thankfully he's SQ now! Probably unlikely to play for the national side, but it's good to have him if he's ever needed for 7s.

I like that Junior Bulumakau describes himself on Twitter as 'Fijian/Scottish'.

Boom.

His brother plays for Doncaster Knights at Centre or wing, Andrew Bulumakau. Pretty rapid as well apparently. Born in Fiji but they were brought up in Scotland.

Majestic83

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Mon 17 Aug 2015, 3:25 pm

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/598521/Glasgow-Warriors-star-shame-girl-14-Pieter-Roussow-De-Klerk

So he's officially not a stalker any more.
Just an eejit.

Pretty harsh punishment for what was a brainfart and lapse of judgement, but them's the apples and as the father to a daughter, I can understand what the fuss was about. Hope he still has a career - surely he will.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GLove39 Tue 18 Aug 2015, 10:13 am

Good news everyone, ALBA are showing Glasgows game against Canada.
Bad news everyone, it kicks off at exactly the same time as the Scotland game.

GLove39

Back to top Go down

Post by cp10 Tue 18 Aug 2015, 10:38 am

GLove39 wrote:Good news everyone, ALBA are showing Glasgows game against Canada.

Glasgow Twitter wrote:
Just hours after @Scotlandteam play Italy at BT Murrayfield you'll be able to watch our pre-season fixture in Canada! bit.ly/1JeCIxV

cp10

Back to top Go down

Post by IanBru Tue 18 Aug 2015, 10:43 am

GLove39 wrote:Good news everyone, ALBA are showing Glasgows game against Canada.
Time zones, mate, time zones.

Scotland v Italy: 15:15 UK time
Canada v Glasgow Warriors: 15:00 Nova Scotia time, 19:00 UK time (I think)
IanBru
IanBru

Back to top Go down

Post by Majestic83 Tue 18 Aug 2015, 11:02 am

Saw a few pics on twitter from Edinburgh's pre season training last week. Jamie Farndale is pictured in a couple of them. Not sure if has been kept on as cover for the world cup or if he is training with them at the moment but will be used by Scotland 7s again.

Majestic83

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Tue 18 Aug 2015, 11:07 am

IanBru wrote:

Yes, at the time of typing it's 7.07am in Halifax (GMT -3 hours/BST -4 hours).
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GLove39 Tue 18 Aug 2015, 11:10 am

IanBru wrote:

Doh Had a senior moment there, thought the Glasgow game as this weekend Doh

GLove39

Back to top Go down

Post by IanBru Tue 18 Aug 2015, 11:50 am

George Carlin wrote:
IanBru wrote:

Yes, at the time of typing it's 7.07am in Halifax (GMT -3 hours/BST -4 hours).
I have this image of GC in a 1960s-era Mad Men-style office with a number of clocks lining the wall - "Tokyo ... Los Angeles ... New York ... Halifax ... London"
IanBru
IanBru

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Tue 18 Aug 2015, 11:58 am

And a picture of "a local stunner" under each clock.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Tue 18 Aug 2015, 2:41 pm

3 former Warriors likely to line up against us - DTH, Conor Braid and Taylor Paris. Would take them all back in a minute esp DTH Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by IanBru Tue 18 Aug 2015, 8:13 pm

I have to say, I think the new Edinburgh kit is really interesting. For those of you who haven't seen it, I'll just say I'm looking forward to the Edinburgh boys arriving at Scotstoun:

Last edited by IanBru on Tue 18 Aug 2015, 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
IanBru
IanBru

Back to top Go down

Post by GLove39 Tue 18 Aug 2015, 8:14 pm

New Edinburgh kit, manages to be tackier than half the shops on the royal mile!

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread IX - Page 12 CMtil7BW8AI8OAK

GLove39

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue 18 Aug 2015, 9:13 pm

They're both pretty horrific.

Shame, the tops have been pretty good the past few years!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by justified sinner Tue 18 Aug 2015, 9:53 pm

I actually quite like the away one, the home one is a bit 'bold'.

justified sinner

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue 18 Aug 2015, 10:10 pm

What is the whole 'Edinburgh knights' thing about? Why 'knights'?

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Tue 18 Aug 2015, 10:32 pm

IanBru wrote:I have to say, I think the new Edinburgh kit is really interesting. For those of you who haven't seen it, I'll just say I'm looking forward to the Edinburgh boys arriving at Scotstoun:

Bru,

The Luvvies can wear them on their way to the local 'Poetry Workshop", where they will not be out of place tbh Whistle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next