The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frampton v Gonzalez Jr - live on ITV

+17
Soldier_Of_Fortune
shenglong2015
Eyetoldyouso
catchweight
RanjitPatel
megansgoodlookingdad
Coxy001
Derbymanc
AdamT
TRUSSMAN66
Strongback
Hammersmith harrier
sab275
Lance
TopHat24/7
wheelchair1991
Pedro147
21 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Frampton v Gonzalez Jr - live on ITV - Page 2 Empty Frampton v Gonzalez Jr - live on ITV

Post by Pedro147 Tue 30 Jun 2015, 11:38 am

First topic message reminder :

Cyclone Promotions are delighted to announce that Carl Frampton’s IBF World Super Bantamweight Title defence against Alejandro Gonzalez Jr. will be shown live and exclusively in the UK on ITV at 9.45pm UK time on Saturday 18th July.

The Frampton v Gonzalez Jr. World Title bout takes place in El Paso, Texas at the Don Haskins Centre and will be broadcast live on ITV [main channel] from 9.45pm UK time. Coverage of the undercard to Frampton vs Gonzalez Jr. will commence at 9pm on ITV4.

Undefeated Frampton, 20 (14) – 0, is already an established star in the UK and Ireland and the Belfast man is now set for superstardom on both sides of the Atlantic as his second World Title defence will be broadcast live on terrestrial television in both the USA, on CBS, and the UK, on ITV.

Alejandro Gonzalez Jr., 25 (15) – 1 – 2, is one of the brightest up and coming boxers in Mexico. The twenty-two year old Tijuana native follows in the footsteps of his famous father Alejandro Gonzalez Sr. when he challenges for the World title in Texas on 18th July. Gonzalez Sr. famously dethroned WBC Featherweight Champion Kevin Kelley in San Antonio, Texas in 1995 to become champion of the world. The tall and dangerous Gonzalez Jr., ranked 13th with the IBF, will have the majority of the support in El Paso for his first World Title challenge.

Belfast’s Carl Frampton is one of the hottest talents in world boxing and has continuously thrilled fans in the UK and Ireland with his explosive performances as the IBF World Super Bantamweight champion. Frampton won the World Title in Belfast in September 2014 in front of 16,000 ecstatic home fans. His first title defence against the USA’s Chris Avalos in February attracted a terrestrial television audience of over two million viewers in the UK and Ireland on ITV and UTV Ireland.

IBF Super Bantamweight king Carl Frampton said, “I am delighted to be once again defending my World Title live on ITV on the 18th of July against Alejandro Gonzalez Jr. It is brilliant news that this fight will be shown live on ITV at primetime in the UK and live on CBS in the USA. Alejandro Gonzalez Jr. is a young and dangerous Mexican challenger and I am expecting a tough fight. I feel I am the best Super Bantamweight in the world and I am excited to box in front of a huge television audience in the UK and USA.”

Frampton’s manager Barry McGuigan said, “This is excellent news that Carl Frampton is defending his World Title live on ITV at primetime in the UK. Frampton has all the ingredients needed to become the leading figure in British and Irish boxing; he is a world-class boxer with a brilliant personality who has a fanatical fan base from all over the UK and Ireland. Alejandro Gonzalez Jr. is a hungry and dangerous young Mexican fighter who will be travelling to El Paso, Texas to rip that belt from Frampton. This is going to be a cracking contest for the millions of fans tuning in on both sides of the Atlantic.”

Niall Sloane, ITV Director of Sport, said, “We're delighted to be on board for the US debut of such an exciting young British sporting talent and we look forward to bringing our viewers another evening of top class boxing action."

Former World Heavyweight Title challenger Chris Arreola features in the chief support bout for Frampton vs Gonzalez Jr in El Paso. The Californian puncher will box an opponent to be named shortly as he attempts to regain his status as one of the world’s top Heavyweight contenders.

Frampton vs Gonzalez Jr. will be broadcast live on ITV from 9.45pm. Undercard coverage and build up to this IBF World Super Bantamweight Title fight will begin at 9pm on ITV4.

Pedro147

Back to top Go down

Frampton v Gonzalez Jr - live on ITV - Page 2 Empty Re: Frampton v Gonzalez Jr - live on ITV

Post by Coxy001 Thu 02 Jul 2015, 12:33 pm

C'mon Truss, Eddie "80,000" Hearn is well below the complete and utter coup that Barry has pulled off by getting Frampton in there with a household American name in a hotbed of Irish support!!!

Coxy001

Back to top Go down

Frampton v Gonzalez Jr - live on ITV - Page 2 Empty Re: Frampton v Gonzalez Jr - live on ITV

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 02 Jul 2015, 12:43 pm

Framps is awesome, my favourite British fighter right now, and I think it's a great idea to build his profile in the States, lots of money in doing that as there's a huge Irish following over there.

But that following isn't in Redneck-ville, Texas and popularity won't be assisted by knocking over a bum.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 02 Jul 2015, 12:45 pm

In fairness though most Texans probably think Belfast is in Mexico....

There are 12 million Mexicans in Texas..........

Perhaps Frampo should spend his downtime walking around...wearing a sombrero and shouting "Hey Pancho" ..

Tell him not to mention "The Alamo" though !!....... Wink

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Eyetoldyouso Thu 02 Jul 2015, 1:04 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:CBS got 2 million viewers at it's peak for The Masters featuring Mcilroy, Woods and Spieth...

The Masters is the biggest event on the US golf calendar bar Ryder cup......Maybe your claret jug is more popular with Brits..

Wrong & wrong.  About 11million watched at its peak & "it is widely known that the Masters is the most watched golf event of any year" (Golf Digest)

You have a good point to make; don't mess it up with made up facts (sic).

Eyetoldyouso

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 02 Jul 2015, 1:09 pm

Eyetoldyouso wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:CBS got 2 million viewers at it's peak for The Masters featuring Mcilroy, Woods and Spieth...

The Masters is the biggest event on the US golf calendar bar Ryder cup......Maybe your claret jug is more popular with Brits..

Wrong & wrong.  About 11million watched at its peak & "it is widely known that the Masters is the most watched golf event of any year" (Golf Digest)

You have a good point to make; don't mess it up with made up facts (sic).

You're right I'm wrong.....Think I may have seen ESPN's figures of The Masters...........Got a huge boost also on 2014 by having Woods in the competition.....

Probably more relevant is the UFC shows on CBS that get 400,000..........

Last edited by TRUSSMAN66 on Thu 02 Jul 2015, 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ..)

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by shenglong2015 Thu 02 Jul 2015, 1:36 pm

Been reading the pages for quite some time, think its about time I returned for some boxing chat. Have to say on this particular topic I support Strongback, I think people are missing the point, this is about a new chapter in Framptons career I agree since winning the IBF crown he has fought pretty weak opposition, but no weaker than Kell Brook (JoJo Dan and Frankie Gavin).

Once Framps gets on the American radar and gets the American public on his side, I would like to see him step it up, and deliver us the fights we want to see LSC, Rigondeaux, and potentially a move to Featherweight where there are endless big fights, Lomanchenko, Walters, Mares etc.

If Frampton fights these fights over the course of the next few years then the names Quigg and even Selby (who will be left rotting in the UK with nice guy Eddie) wont really matter.

Someone quite rudely said during this thread "P**s off back to the Kings Hall and fight", well that sort of attitude is the reason why so many fighters lack ambition, if Frampton doesnt try and make a name in America or beyond, then whats the point in boxing at world level?

He believes in his ability and hopefully he will get the moth watering fights we all deserve.

We Irish travel well, and enjoy plying our trade on the global stage. I for one am proud of Carl and his achievments, and hope it all works out, given that he is now bringing boxing to mainstream TV, and cant wait to see how his journey will continue.

shenglong2015

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 02 Jul 2015, 1:37 pm

All we need is this p**ck.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by shenglong2015 Thu 02 Jul 2015, 1:38 pm

Been reading the pages for quite some time, think its about time I returned for some boxing chat. Have to say on this particular topic I support Strongback, I think people are missing the point, this is about a new chapter in Framptons career I agree since winning the IBF crown he has fought pretty weak opposition, but no weaker than Kell Brook (JoJo Dan and Frankie Gavin).

Once Framps gets on the American radar and gets the American public on his side, I would like to see him step it up, and deliver us the fights we want to see LSC, Rigondeaux, and potentially a move to Featherweight where there are endless big fights, Lomanchenko, Walters, Mares etc.

If Frampton fights these fights over the course of the next few years then the names Quigg and even Selby (who will be left rotting in the UK with nice guy Eddie) wont really matter.

Someone quite rudely said during this thread "P**s off back to the Kings Hall and fight", well that sort of attitude is the reason why so many fighters lack ambition, if Frampton doesnt try and make a name in America or beyond, then whats the point in boxing at world level?

He believes in his ability and hopefully he will get the moth watering fights we all deserve.

We Irish travel well, and enjoy plying our trade on the global stage. I for one am proud of Carl and his achievments, and hope it all works out, given that he is now bringing boxing to mainstream TV, and cant wait to see how his journey will continue.

shenglong2015

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 02 Jul 2015, 1:42 pm

Adam can you check whether this guy is Strongy messing about..

and remember that aliases are a bannable offence on this forum...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by shenglong2015 Thu 02 Jul 2015, 1:53 pm

Truss leave me out of your games, I'm just here to talk boxing.

shenglong2015

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 02 Jul 2015, 1:54 pm

shenglong2015 wrote:Truss leave me out of your games, I'm just here to talk boxing.

Hope so mate.......People can change I suppose.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Thu 02 Jul 2015, 1:58 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:In fairness though most Texans probably think Belfast is in Mexico....

There are 12 million Mexicans in Texas..........

Perhaps Frampo should spend his downtime walking around...wearing a sombrero and shouting "Hey Pancho" ..

Tell him not to mention "The Alamo" though !!....... Wink

You don't know your history as well as you think you do.  

Ever heard of Batallón de San Patricio, St Patricks Batallion, Irish soldiers who fought for Mexico in the Mexican American war (1846-1848).

Have a look at this:

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 02 Jul 2015, 2:02 pm

shenglong2015 wrote:

We Irish travel well, and enjoy plying our trade on the global stage.

We're talking about international boxing, not tarmacing driveways.

Raising Carl's presence in the world's most lucrative market, which has massive Irish backing, is totally sensible. Fighting a bum in a backwater in front of rednecks and Mexicans isn't a way of doing it.

Why do you think Cotto pushes so hard for MSG not Vegas? It's where the strongest Puerto Rican contingent is.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 02 Jul 2015, 2:03 pm

Barrel successfuly scraped by Strongy there...... Rolling Eyes

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Thu 02 Jul 2015, 2:05 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Adam can you check whether this guy is Strongy messing about..

Bannable?.......You and your 6 mates would have been gone a long time ago.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by shenglong2015 Thu 02 Jul 2015, 2:05 pm

I take your point TopHat, and I agree not the opponent I would have liked to have seen.

But a serious question, if you were managing Frampton, and he waanted to corner the American market, who would you put him in against on his US debut?

I for one, wouldnt place him in against too dangerous an opponent just yet, and not because I dont think he could handle it, I just feel this will be a process of recognition before putting bums on seats, as you all so kindly pointed out Frampton is a little unknown in the States, so why not let him build a bit of a rep over there before going for the bigger fights.

Seems to make business sense to me?

shenglong2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Thu 02 Jul 2015, 2:13 pm

Kind of agree with you there Sheng, but you can't go spouting off about your domestic rivals level of opponent, do the same thing and not expect any flak. Especially when your manager/promoter is spouting how your the no.1 in the division, better than Rigo etc.

Should have got Haymon to get around the table and had a big fight with Quigg over there for 1 1/2 million quid.

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 02 Jul 2015, 2:13 pm

Strongback wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Adam can you check whether this guy is Strongy messing about..

Bannable?.......You and your 6 mates would have been gone a long time ago.

Not interested mate..

You're a troll nothing more nothing less..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 02 Jul 2015, 2:14 pm

shenglong2015 wrote:I take your point TopHat, and I agree not the opponent I would have liked to have seen.

But a serious question, if you were managing Frampton, and he waanted to corner the American market, who would you put him in against on his US debut?

I for one, wouldnt place him in against too dangerous an opponent just yet, and not because I dont think he could handle it, I just feel this will be a process of recognition before putting bums on seats, as you all so kindly pointed out Frampton is a little unknown in the States, so why not let him build a bit of a rep over there before going for the bigger fights.

Seems to make  business sense to me?

He's beaten the only Yank at the weight, so you've got to pay someone else to go over there with him.

The Japs don't travel but how about one of the ten or so Mexican's ranked higher than this bum??

Cannot believe he's the best person that will take a title shot.

Last edited by TopHat24/7 on Thu 02 Jul 2015, 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Thu 02 Jul 2015, 2:16 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:Barrel successfuly scraped by Strongy there...... Rolling Eyes

The Mexicans and Irish......one love. There is no Mexican beef with the Irish as we will see when Frampton fights.

How do you think Alverez got his red hair?

The current crop of Irish gap year travelers are a disgrace though, they are undoing centuries of good will.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 02 Jul 2015, 2:18 pm

Strongback wrote:

The Mexicans and Irish......one love.  There is no Mexican beef with the Irish as we will see when Frampton fights.

The current crop of Irish gap year travelers are a disgrace though, they are undoing centuries of good will.  

Nobody said there was beef.

Very different to saying they'll be a source of a groundswell of support.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by shenglong2015 Thu 02 Jul 2015, 2:23 pm

Yeah Derby, I would love to have seen the Quigg fight, but that ship has sailed buddy. I dont get into tittle tattle about why the fight wasnt made, and who was to blame, because we simply dont know what was in the contracts as we werent privvy to that information.

But I do deal in facts, and the fact remains, Frampton has went another direction, has put boxing back on ITV, and will no doubt have bigger fish to fry on down the line.

Lets wait 18 months and see whos career is in a better place between Quigg and Frampton, I know who my money is on.

shenglong2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier_Of_Fortune Thu 02 Jul 2015, 2:27 pm

sheng from the old 606..........theres a blast

Soldier_Of_Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Thu 02 Jul 2015, 2:29 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:
Strongback wrote:

The Mexicans and Irish......one love.  There is no Mexican beef with the Irish as we will see when Frampton fights.

Who said their will be a ground swell of support.  El Paso is a border town that has often harboured fugitives down through the years.  I am expecting the majority of fans to be Mexican and they will support their man but they will also be there to find out if Frampton is a good strapholder and a potential threat to LSC.  Haymon knows this stuff and he knows Mexicans watch boxing. I think they will see an impressive show from Carl.  GGG built his name on knocking out lesser opponents.   Frampton climbed to the top of the tree domestically now he is on a new adventure trying to conquer America.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by shenglong2015 Thu 02 Jul 2015, 2:38 pm

Hi Soldier, I have been reading all the comments for over 2 years now, decided to jump back in mate!

shenglong2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Coxy001 Thu 02 Jul 2015, 3:36 pm

Jesus christ, it's shenglong aka davidemore back.

All we now need is D4, Chirstopher Wasp, Waingro & archBritishChris to complete the loony gang.

Coxy001

Back to top Go down

Post by Coxy001 Thu 02 Jul 2015, 3:42 pm

Strongback wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:
Strongback wrote:

Who said their will be a ground swell of support.  El Paso is a border town that has often harboured fugitives down through the years.  I am expecting the majority of fans to be Mexican and they will support their man but they will also be there to find out if Frampton is a good strapholder and a potential threat to LSC.  Haymon knows this stuff and he knows Mexicans watch boxing. I think they will see an impressive show from Carl.  GGG built his name on knocking out lesser opponents.   Frampton climbed to the top of the tree domestically now he is on a new adventure trying to conquer America.

Jesus wept you contradictory nonsensical spouting spunk monkey.

"they will also be there to find out if Frampton is a good strapholder"

They won't have heard of him.

"Haymon knows this stuff and he knows Mexicans watch boxing"

Christ, you're a bloody genius.

"GGG built his name on knocking out lesser opponents"

In his run of knockouts most people didn't have to go running to boxrec to see who the Frak he was fighting for most of those fights.

"Frampton climbed to the top of the tree domestically"

And turned down what would've been one of the biggest paydays for any fighter in or around his weight by refusing to fight his big domestic rival.

If this was Hearn with Quigg you'd be shooting your usual white-drivel everywhere. It's hypocrisy, laughable at best. You're just like D4 when he'd talk down what FMJ was doing then when Manny signed to fight Mosely he was a bigger danger to Manny than taking a cattleprod 3ft up his bottom.

Coxy001

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 02 Jul 2015, 3:48 pm

Strongback wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:
Strongback wrote:

Carl 'Fievel Mousekewitz' Frampton Rolling Eyes

And 'lesser opponents'?? Lesser than the total bum he's about to fight or lesser than the veritable 'whos who' of divisional greatness - Avalos, Molitor and Kiko (twice)??

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Thu 02 Jul 2015, 3:59 pm

Coxy001 wrote:
Strongback wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:
Strongback wrote:

In his run of knockouts most people didn't have to go running to boxrec to see who the Frak he was fighting for most of those fights.

And turned down what would've been one of the biggest paydays for any fighter in or around his weight by refusing to fight his big domestic rival.

If this was Hearn with Quigg you'd be shooting your usual white-drivel everywhere. It's hypocrisy, laughable at best. You're just like D4 when he'd talk down what FMJ was doing then when Manny signed to fight Mosely he was a bigger danger to Manny than taking a cattleprod 3ft up his bottom.

For a start nobody knows if Frampton turned down Quigg and we don't know what conditions there were to the fight. Frampton and McGuigan have shown balls in attempting to take on America.

I have notcontradicted myself at all, I will admit when I got it wrong unlike you "McGuigan will never get this fight on ITV". When you were wrong your reaction was to rubbish McGuigan and Frampton.

GGG has rarely been in a challenging fight. If Mexicans know who Daniel Geale is they know who Carl Frampton is.

You're pathetic with your name calling. Shows yet again that you can never win a debate by arguing the points.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Thu 02 Jul 2015, 4:02 pm

I guess we are adding Framton to the ever growing list of fighters Coxy doesn't like

Good luck to Carl. I am a Framtom fan and glad this fight is on ITV

guinness Leprechaun

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Coxy001 Thu 02 Jul 2015, 4:18 pm

Steffan wrote:I guess we are adding Framton to the ever growing list of fighters Coxy doesn't like

Good luck to Carl. I am a Framtom fan and glad this fight is on ITV

guinness Leprechaun

At least I can't be accused of being racist for disliking a fighter!

Looking forwards to Frampton knocking this Mexican waiter in to queer street and us being completely underwhelmed by the quality of whathisface Gonzalez.

And I could imagine nothing worse than a pint of black stuff in this sort of weather. Well that's maybe a bit of an exaggeration as I wouldn't fancy being in Syria much amongst other things.

Coxy001

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 02 Jul 2015, 4:38 pm

Strongback wrote:
Coxy001 wrote:
Strongback wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:
Strongback wrote:

For a start nobody knows if Frampton turned down Quigg and we don't know what conditions there were to the fight.  Frampton and McGuigan have shown balls in attempting to take on America.

I have notcontradicted myself at all, I will admit when I got it wrong unlike you "McGuigan will never get this fight on ITV".  When you were wrong your reaction was to rubbish McGuigan and Frampton.

GGG has rarely been in a challenging fight.   If Mexicans know who Daniel Geale is they know who Carl Frampton is.

You're pathetic with your name calling.  Shows yet again that you can never win a debate by arguing the points.

Carl is fighting himself though, is he? You wally.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Coxy001 Thu 02 Jul 2015, 4:42 pm

Strongy, it's not our fault you argue one point and then turn it on its head when it suits you.

It's a bit annoying, to say the least.

And didn't I say ITV wouldn't be picking it up as a 2am fight? Can't remember, but feel free to correct me. If that was what I said (old age kicking in), then you've stripped the point back to suit you trying to "win" the debate. Not sure how you can win anything when it's subjective and a matter of opinion (and isn't a legal/law issue i.e. you'd be own your own arguing drowning kittens is fun etc), but there you go.

Coxy001

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Thu 02 Jul 2015, 5:26 pm

Coxy001 wrote:It's a bit annoying, to say the least
The fact that Strongy has a lot more money than you?

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Thu 02 Jul 2015, 6:07 pm

Coxy001 wrote:Strongy, it's not our fault you argue one point and then turn it on its head when it suits you.

It's a bit annoying, to say the least.

And didn't I say ITV wouldn't be picking it up as a 2am fight? Can't remember, but feel free to correct me. If that was what I said (old age kicking in), then you've stripped the point back to suit you trying to "win" the debate. Not sure how you can win anything when it's subjective and a matter of opinion (and isn't a legal/law issue i.e. you'd be own your own arguing drowning kittens is fun etc), but there you go.

That post made no sense, you sound deranged.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Thu 02 Jul 2015, 6:10 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:

Carl is fighting himself though, is he? You wally.

What the hell are you talking about?

Have you caught the same gobsh!tery disease Coxy's suffering from.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Thu 02 Jul 2015, 6:41 pm

You think everything who challenges you is deranged or mentally damaged so it's hardly a damming statement, it's pretty much par for the course.

Brook fighting Dan and Gavin is no different to Frampton fighting Avalos and Gonzalez with the exception that a lot more people know who Gavin is so had a selling point plus a stacked undercard. You will condemn the one signed with Matchroom but praise the Irishman to the hilt and back, it's transparent and quite boring, carry on pretending you're some kind of big shot as it's quite fun laughing at your delusions.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Thu 02 Jul 2015, 6:57 pm

Hammersmith harrier wrote:You think everything who challenges you is deranged or mentally damaged so it's hardly a damming statement, it's pretty much par for the course.

Brook fighting Dan and Gavin is no different to Frampton fighting Avalos and Gonzalez with the exception that a lot more people know who Gavin is so had a selling point plus a stacked undercard. You will condemn the one signed with Matchroom but praise the Irishman to the hilt and back, it's transparent and quite boring, carry on pretending you're some kind of big shot as it's quite fun laughing at your delusions.

You are mentally damaged OCD boy. Only have to read the lyrics of your favourite music.

As for transparent, you the one waving his hand in the air saying you bought the latest Matchroom PPV at every opportunity.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Thu 02 Jul 2015, 7:02 pm

Such an original response, get some new material.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Thu 02 Jul 2015, 7:02 pm

Such an original response, get some new material.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Thu 02 Jul 2015, 7:07 pm

You boys shouldn't play so rough...somebody is gonna end up crying warning

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Thu 02 Jul 2015, 7:07 pm

Good comeback Hammer

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Thu 02 Jul 2015, 7:08 pm

The last matchroom PPV card was a good one (don't agree with it being PPV but was a cracking undercard) don't see much difference between that and Framptons bar the fact I know nothing about the undercard too Framptons fight.

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 02 Jul 2015, 8:58 pm

Sounds a bit French, Derby...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Mon 20 Jul 2015, 10:00 am

Strongy.....??

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 20 Jul 2015, 10:10 am

Looks like our Irish bigot may have bitten the dust...

Then again I may be the eternal optimist.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Mon 20 Jul 2015, 10:14 am

Cool I will take his place!

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Mon 20 Jul 2015, 11:18 am

Don't be daft, he'll be back to say how it was either all Eddie's fault Frampton took his eye off the ball, waving money around OR

It was Bazza's big plan to make his fight seem exciting, unfortunately Quiggy one upped him Smile

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Mon 20 Jul 2015, 11:44 am

Quigg did well against Salindos (not sure on spelling)

Think anyone can have an off night.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Mon 20 Jul 2015, 11:53 am

Not so much about Framps' off night, which can happen, more about Strongy's hoopla.

Genuinely think on reflection (and everyone's hindsight is 20:20) that this looks like bad business by Bazza. Framps has taken a small step back (from a marketing, not quality, point of view) arguably even, made worse by Quigg's performance.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next