The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aviva Prem fixtures announced today - Pro12 to follow suit?

+18
LondonTiger
SecretFly
demosthenes
Sin é
No 7&1/2
Kingshu
Cardiff Dave
VinceWLB
Notch
Luckless Pedestrian
LordDowlais
munkian
marty2086
thebandwagonsociety
ScarletSpiderman
bedfordwelsh
Jenifer McLadyboy
Chunky Norwich
22 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Aviva Prem fixtures announced today - Pro12 to follow suit? - Page 5 Empty Aviva Prem fixtures announced today - Pro12 to follow suit?

Post by Chunky Norwich Fri 03 Jul 2015, 10:43 am

First topic message reminder :

Aviva Premiership fixtures announced today. Great for the fans to be aware of when and where their teams will play.

Lets see how far the pro12 are behind in releasing theirs.

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Aviva Prem fixtures announced today - Pro12 to follow suit? - Page 5 Empty Re: Aviva Prem fixtures announced today - Pro12 to follow suit?

Post by No 7&1/2 Mon 20 Jul 2015, 11:33 am

So it's unviable because the Welsh have negotiated a bad tv deal which priortised money over a set tv time? Why do different tv times mean it's an unviable league (for the Welsh?).

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Aviva Prem fixtures announced today - Pro12 to follow suit? - Page 5 Empty Re: Aviva Prem fixtures announced today - Pro12 to follow suit?

Post by Chunky Norwich Mon 20 Jul 2015, 11:46 am

No 7&1/2 wrote:So it's unviable because the Welsh have negotiated a bad tv deal which priortised money over a set tv time?

I don't think "The Welsh" negotiated the tv deal. It was negotiated by a person who wanted to destroy the regions and the pro12 chiefs. As I said before, Mark Davies is now a lone voice on the Pro12 board. Anything he puts forward would be nipped in the bud by the archaic Union blazers, and the Welsh regions will continue to be held below water.

Why do different tv times mean it's an unviable league (for the Welsh?).

Haven't we just covered this? The Welsh have a far more varied set of fixtures than anyone else.

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Mon 20 Jul 2015, 11:57 am

Just doesn't make sense as to why the league is unviable. If crowd size remains low there's likely a fair few watching tv so you'll keep looking quite nice for tv. If crowds go up there'll be less watching on tv so less money there? On an actual performance on the pitch it doesn't matter.

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Mon 20 Jul 2015, 12:10 pm

No 7&1/2 wrote:Just doesn't make sense as to why the league is unviable. If crowd size remains low there's likely a fair few watching tv so you'll keep looking quite nice for tv. If crowds go up there'll be less watching on tv so less money there? On an actual performance on the pitch it doesn't matter.

It's unviable because it is unsellable. The teams, kick off times and decreasing standard of rugby means people don't care about it. Nobody cares about this league in Wales. So less and less people are turning up to watch it. So the teams make less money. And they can afford less good players. Then the standard of rugby decreases, then less people turn up to watch, and it spirals down and down and down until it kills you.

But hey the Irish like it. So we cannot moan about it. If we do, we are labelled conspiracy theory nutcases.

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Jul 2015, 12:12 pm

Chunky Norwich wrote:
No 7&1/2 wrote:

I'm not trolling. I've asked you some simple questions. Why is the different times an issue to you.

Seriously? You can't see that havign more routine consistent kick off times is preferable to the average fan, and therefore easier to sell tickets and season tickets?

Is this why you think the league is unviable.

It's one of the myriad of reasons why it is unsellable to the Welsh public.

What's your best scenario for this

Other than leaving this dreadful league, just a level playing field would be nice. Check the corresponding kick offs for the Irish sides.  The pro12 apologists don't care about it. "It's the fault of he broadcasters not the pro12" apparently. They ignore the inconsistencies and see "Chunky just having a good old moan about nothing". Then half way through the season, they want answers to why the crowds at Welsh teams are so low.

what level do you think the Welsh would/should be reaching if everything was as you would prefer.

What level of what? crowds? Revenue? win ratio?

Go on then, Chunky, who is responsible for game times if not the broadcaster?

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Mon 20 Jul 2015, 12:12 pm

Chunky Norwich wrote:
No 7&1/2 wrote:So it's unviable because the Welsh have negotiated a bad tv deal which priortised money over a set tv time?

I don't think "The Welsh" negotiated the tv deal. It was negotiated by a person who wanted to destroy the regions and the pro12 chiefs. As I said before, Mark Davies is now a lone voice on the Pro12 board. Anything he puts forward would be nipped in the bud by the archaic Union blazers, and the Welsh regions will continue to be held below water.

Haven't we just covered this? The Welsh have a far more varied set of fixtures than anyone else.

You don't think? What you mean is you don't know but are happy to blame everyone but the regions because it suits your silly conspiracy theories. You ask posters if they're 5 years old instead of answering a question all the while you continue to show lack of understanding of the complexities of the situation.

You regularly complain about Ulsters kick off times being consistent yet this is what you want for the regions? You do realise that Ulster kick off times were on a Friday night were 7.05pm until Ulster kindly asked for it to be put back as it was a rush for fans to get out of work and make it on time. Maybe if there was a more harmonious relationship between everyone in Wales things may run a bit smoother.

Where would you like the Welsh regions to go to if they leave the Pro12? the AP? You think the English clubs will allow them to have a piece of that pie especially given the deal they've negotiated with BT? The regions were established to compete in the Pro12 and without it they'd just have the ERCC

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Mon 20 Jul 2015, 12:16 pm

Munchkin wrote:

The people who signed the broadcasting deal.

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Mon 20 Jul 2015, 12:17 pm

marty2086 wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:

You don't think? What you mean is you don't know but are happy to blame everyone but the regions because it suits your silly conspiracy theories. You ask posters if they're 5 years old instead of answering a question all the while you continue to show lack of understanding of the complexities of the situation.

You regularly complain about Ulsters kick off times being consistent yet this is what you want for the regions? You do realise that Ulster kick off times were on a Friday night were 7.05pm until Ulster kindly asked for it to be put back as it was a rush for fans to get out of work and make it on time. Maybe if there was a more harmonious relationship between everyone in Wales things may run a bit smoother.

Where would you like the Welsh regions to go to if they leave the Pro12? the AP? You think the English clubs will allow them to have a piece of that pie especially given the deal they've negotiated with BT? The regions were established to compete in the Pro12 and without it they'd just have the ERCC

There you go.

"Silly conspiracy theories"

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Mon 20 Jul 2015, 12:17 pm

"I'm alright jack"

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Jul 2015, 12:19 pm

Chunky Norwich wrote:

Complete nonsense, Chunky. You simply invent theories to suit your agenda and expect reasonable minds to unquestionably accept it as canon.
Anyone with an ounce of wit knows that it's the broadcasters that dictate the times. Your conspiracy theories are laughable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Jul 2015, 12:22 pm

Chunky Norwich wrote:
Munchkin wrote:

Which would be the broadcasters, and the Welsh negotiator/s, and after the broadcaster dictated which days and times would be available for broadcasting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Mon 20 Jul 2015, 12:22 pm

Munchkin wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:
Munchkin wrote:

Which would be the broadcasters, and the Welsh negotiator/s, and after the broadcaster dictated which days and times would be available for broadcasting.

Yes, as I said 10 minutes ago - the guy who wanted to destroy the welsh regions.

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Mon 20 Jul 2015, 12:23 pm

Munchkin wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:

Complete nonsense, Chunky. You simply invent theories to suit your agenda and expect reasonable minds to unquestionably accept it as canon.
Anyone with an ounce of wit knows that it's the broadcasters that dictate the times. Your conspiracy theories are laughable.

It's all true I'm afraid.

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Mon 20 Jul 2015, 12:24 pm

Chunky Norwich wrote:
marty2086 wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:

There you go.

"Silly conspiracy theories"

When you say 'I don't think "The Welsh" negotiated the tv deal. It was negotiated by a person who wanted to destroy the regions and the pro12 chiefs' that's a silly conspiracy theory because you don't know who negotiated the deal but your happy to blame the people you want because it suits your narrative. If you said you knew who negotiated then maybe you'd have some standing but the fact is you don't your guessing

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Mon 20 Jul 2015, 12:25 pm

Chunky Norwich wrote:
Munchkin wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:

Truth is based on fact not opinion, have you any proof of who choose the kick off times? who agreed the tv deals?

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Jul 2015, 12:28 pm

Chunky Norwich wrote:
Munchkin wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:

Only inside your world, Chunky. It's a rather poor conspiracy theory that is nothing more than the invention of your imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Mon 20 Jul 2015, 12:29 pm

marty2086 wrote:
you don't know who negotiated the deal

Yes I do. It was Celtic Rugby Ltd. Which is a company laden with the Union blazers who obviously look out for Union run teams.

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Mon 20 Jul 2015, 12:30 pm

Munchkin wrote:

Only inside your world, Chunky. It's a rather poor conspiracy theory that is nothing more than the invention of your imagination.

You should attend the supporters club meetings of the Welsh pro teams. Your mind would be broadened instantly.

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Jul 2015, 12:31 pm

Chunky Norwich wrote:
Munchkin wrote:

You should attend the supporters club meetings of the Welsh pro teams. Your mind would be broadened instantly.

Why, are you all raving lunatics?

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Mon 20 Jul 2015, 12:34 pm

Chunky Norwich wrote:
marty2086 wrote:

Yes I do. It was Celtic Rugby Ltd. Which is a company laden with the Union blazers who obviously look out for Union run teams.

Really? And this was done without the regions being involved?

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Mon 20 Jul 2015, 12:37 pm

marty2086 wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:
marty2086 wrote:

Of course it was. It was between the tv companies and Celtic Rugby Ltd, that wonderful Irish based organisation.

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin é Mon 20 Jul 2015, 12:37 pm

Chunky Norwich wrote:"I'm alright jack"

Exactly what the Regions said to themselves when they took sponsorship from BT Sport - they effectively ruled out BT Sport as a broadcaster. Thats why you have 3 broadcasters now in Wales.
Sin é
Sin é

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Mon 20 Jul 2015, 12:43 pm

Sin é wrote:

Exactly what the Regions said to themselves when they took sponsorship from BT Sport - they effectively ruled out BT Sport as a broadcaster. Thats why you have 3 broadcasters now in Wales.

Yeah cos BT would be jumping at the chance to show this rubbish.

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Jul 2015, 12:47 pm

Chunky Norwich wrote:
marty2086 wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:
marty2086 wrote:

Of course it was. It was between the tv companies and Celtic Rugby Ltd, that wonderful Irish based organisation.

It was because the broadcaster dictates the terms. Nothing more. And the reasons there aren't more Regions fans is due to Welsh rugby fans not buying into the Regions and a lack of success by the Regions as far as competing for top places is concerned. There's also the constant conflicts within Welsh rugby that wouldn't encourage many to invest time, money and loyalty to watch the Regions. I do appreciate that WRU also have their portion of blame in all this, but the Regions are also culpable.

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Mon 20 Jul 2015, 12:47 pm

Chunky Norwich wrote:
marty2086 wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:
marty2086 wrote:

Wheres your proof of this?

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Mon 20 Jul 2015, 12:53 pm

marty2086 wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:
marty2086 wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:
marty2086 wrote:

Proof? It's in the public domain.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-22390889
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/rugby/rugby-news/sky-sports-signs-deal-show-3316079

Celtic rugby has 14 Directors.
8 of them are Irish

Its unbelivable.

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Mon 20 Jul 2015, 12:54 pm

Munchkin wrote:

It was because the broadcaster dictates the terms.

Exactly. The broadcasters want it how it is now. And the Irish rub Celtic Rugby Ltd OK it, because it suits the Irish fine. The fact it cripples the Welsh isn't even acknowledged.

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Mon 20 Jul 2015, 12:56 pm

Chunky Norwich wrote:
marty2086 wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:
marty2086 wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:
marty2086 wrote:

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/rugby/rugby-news/sky-sports-signs-deal-show-3316079

8 of them are Irish

Its unbelivable.

How does that prove the regions weren't involved?

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin é Mon 20 Jul 2015, 12:58 pm

Chunky Norwich wrote:
Sin é wrote:

They jumped at the chance to sponsor all the teams (including the Irish Provinces) in this 'rubbish' league Rolling Eyes

Sin é
Sin é

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Mon 20 Jul 2015, 12:59 pm

marty2086 wrote:

Eh? Because Celtic rugby negotiated.

Is this the part where you demand a photocopy of the minutes of the meetings and unless I give them to you my postings are just "conspiracy theories"?

You just can't bring yourself to entertain the thought that the Irish blazers are running the league.

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Mon 20 Jul 2015, 1:00 pm

Sin é wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:
Sin é wrote:

They jumped at the chance to sponsor all the teams (including the Irish Provinces) in this 'rubbish' league Rolling Eyes

Of course. To annoy sky when their logo appears on their rugby programmes.

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Mon 20 Jul 2015, 1:04 pm

Why is Celtic rugby so heavily numbered by Irish people?

8 out of 14 Directors?

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Mon 20 Jul 2015, 1:04 pm

Chunky Norwich wrote:
marty2086 wrote:

Eh? Because Celtic rugby negotiated.

Is this the part where you demand a photocopy of the minutes of the meetings and unless I give them to you my postings are just "conspiracy theories"?

You just can't bring yourself to entertain the thought that the Irish blazers are running the league.

Again how does that indicate the regions had no input? And what would be the point in the Irish members of Celtic Rugby negotiating a bad tv deal for the Welsh regions?

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Mon 20 Jul 2015, 1:06 pm

The 14 Directors of Celtic Rugby Ltd:

8 Irish
2 Scottish
2 Welsh
2 Italian

Absolutely corrupt.

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Mon 20 Jul 2015, 1:08 pm

[quote="marty2086"

Again how does that indicate the regions had no input?[/quote]

Because the Irish blazer run Celtic rugby negotiated the tv deal. Not the regions.

And what would be the point in the Irish members of Celtic Rugby negotiating a bad tv deal for the Welsh regions?

Seriously? You're asked if you want a nice set of fixtures and consistent kick off times, what do you think the answer is gong to be?

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Jul 2015, 1:10 pm

Chunky Norwich wrote:
marty2086 wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:
marty2086 wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:
marty2086 wrote:

8 of them are Irish

Its unbelivable.

No, it's you that is unbelievable. Who are these eight directors? Provide a link.

You claim your proof is in the public domain and provide links that tell us nothing of your claims....

This from Wiki:

"....The company is owned by the Irish Rugby Football Union, the Welsh Rugby Union, the Scottish Rugby Union and the Italian Rugby Federation. The board of directors consists of two representatives appointed by each Union and an independent chairman. As and from the start of the 2010–11 season, the league is being managed out of the same office of the RBS 6 Nations and the British and Irish Lions and sharing a chief executive (John Feehan) and staff with these two organisations.[6]" Welsh owned PRO12

The independent chairman is Welsh.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Mon 20 Jul 2015, 1:11 pm

Munchkin wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:
marty2086 wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:
marty2086 wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:
marty2086 wrote:

8 of them are Irish

Its unbelivable.

No, it's you that is unbelievable. Who are these eight directors? Provide a link.

You claim your proof is in the public domain and provide links that tell us nothing of your claims....

This from Wiki:

"....The company is owned by the Irish Rugby Football Union, the Welsh Rugby Union, the Scottish Rugby Union and the Italian Rugby Federation. The board of directors consists of two representatives appointed by each Union and an independent chairman. As and from the start of the 2010–11 season, the league is being managed out of the same office of the RBS 6 Nations and the British and Irish Lions and sharing a chief executive (John Feehan) and staff with these two organisations.[6]" Welsh owned PRO12

The info is from submitted company info. 8 Irish directors.

corrupt.

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Jul 2015, 1:12 pm

Chunky Norwich wrote:
Sin é wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:
Sin é wrote:

Of course. To annoy sky when their logo appears on their rugby programmes.

laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Jul 2015, 1:13 pm

Chunky Norwich wrote:
Munchkin wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:
marty2086 wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:
marty2086 wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:
marty2086 wrote:

8 of them are Irish

Its unbelivable.

This from Wiki:

The info is from submitted company info. 8 Irish directors.

corrupt.

Post it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Mon 20 Jul 2015, 1:15 pm

Munchkin wrote:

Post it.

I'm pretty sure I would be breaking the law. Why would I lie about that? It is 100% true I can assure you.

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Mon 20 Jul 2015, 1:18 pm

Chunky Norwich wrote:[quote="marty2086"

Again how does that indicate the regions had no input?

Because the Irish blazer run Celtic rugby negotiated the tv deal. Not the regions.

And what would be the point in the Irish members of Celtic Rugby negotiating a bad tv deal for the Welsh regions?

Seriously? You're asked if you want a nice set of fixtures and consistent kick off times, what do you think the answer is gong to be?[/quote]

picard Because Celtic Rugby negotiated doesn't mean the regions weren't involved you putting two and two together to get 5. The deal was done with the BBC and other stations at the same time so they oversaw it. This however does not mean the regions and all the teams did not have any input. Are the Welsh channels in on the conspiracy or just innocent victims of this? Or are BBC Wales and S4C Irish run too? Its a pity they didn't do the same with the Scots maybe it would have stopped Glasgow winning the damn thing last season

Im not actually sure what your trying to say about this grand conspiracy, as I have said numerous times before you lack the ability to comprehend the bigger picture in all of this. Damaging the Welsh teams and their ability to grow has ramifications for everyone as a weaker league and a poorer quality of rugby damages the overall brand and the boards ability to sell it as a viable product, so Celtic Rugby would essentially be slowly shooting itself in the foot. This is after all a business which is there to make money

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Mon 20 Jul 2015, 1:19 pm

https://www.duedil.com/company/IE406400/celtic-rugby-limited/people

No idea on the nationalities but 15 current directors and one company secretary on first two pages there.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Mon 20 Jul 2015, 1:20 pm

Chunky Norwich wrote:
Munchkin wrote:

Post it.

I'm pretty sure I would be breaking the law. Why would I lie about that? It is 100% true I can assure you.

How? If you have proof of a crime why have you not been to the police?

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Mon 20 Jul 2015, 1:24 pm

LondonTiger wrote:https://www.duedil.com/company/IE406400/celtic-rugby-limited/people

No idea on the nationalities but 15 current directors and one company secretary on first two pages there.

John Hussey
Phillip Brown
Conor O'Brien
Tina Robertson
John Feehan
Christine Connolly
Ross Broomfield
Garrett Fitzgerald

are all Irish Directors of Celtic rugby.

Unbelievable.

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Mon 20 Jul 2015, 1:24 pm

marty2086 wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:
Munchkin wrote:

Post it.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy You idiot, it would be me breaking confidentiality laws. Seems it's info in the public domain anyway

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Jul 2015, 1:26 pm

Chunky Norwich wrote:
Munchkin wrote:

Post it.

No, I would think it's perfectly acceptable to copy and paste it. I'm sure there's nothing in the report to say it would be illegal.

Wiki tells us that the board of directors is made up of two directors representing each union involved and a chairman. So two each of Irish, Welsh, Scots and Italians with a Welsh chairman.

If the PRO12 was corrupt as you claim, now your claim may be something that actually breaks the law, I find it incredible that the four Regions don't take legal action against it. The reason they don't, of course, is because your claim is obviously false.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Mon 20 Jul 2015, 1:26 pm

Chunky Norwich wrote:
LondonTiger wrote:https://www.duedil.com/company/IE406400/celtic-rugby-limited/people

John Hussey
Phillip Brown
Conor O'Brien
Tina Robertson
John Feehan
Christine Connolly
Ross Broomfield
Garrett Fitzgerald

are all Irish Directors of Celtic rugby.

Unbelievable.

A league run FOR the irish BY the irish.

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Mon 20 Jul 2015, 1:27 pm

Chunky Norwich wrote:
marty2086 wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:
Munchkin wrote:

Post it.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  You idiot, it would be me breaking confidentiality laws. Seems it's info in the public domain anyway

If its in the public domain then how are you breaking confidentiality laws? How is it idiotic to think that something you say is in the public domain you cant share?

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Mon 20 Jul 2015, 1:28 pm

Um, he thought it was breaking confidentiality until I posted the list showing it was in the public domain - just maybe?

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Mon 20 Jul 2015, 1:29 pm

marty2086 wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:
marty2086 wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:
Munchkin wrote:

Post it.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  You idiot, it would be me breaking confidentiality laws. Seems it's info in the public domain anyway

If its in the public domain then how are you breaking confidentiality laws? How is it idiotic to think that something you say is in the public domain you cant share?

Dear christ this is like pulling teeth.

The info is in the public domain as posted by London Tiger. So I posted the names above. The copy of the info I had was not in the public domain.

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next