The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Potential Q and A with Mitchell Smith

3 posters

Go down

Potential Q and A with Mitchell Smith Empty Potential Q and A with Mitchell Smith

Post by Derbymanc Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:46 am

I've just finished a Q and A with Dave 'Rocky' Ryan (gotta type it up) and Mitchell has kindly agreed to do one as well. Anyone got any questions they want asked then pop it in the thread and I'll sort it

If they happen to read this (which I doubt) cheers fellas

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Potential Q and A with Mitchell Smith Empty Re: Potential Q and A with Mitchell Smith

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:05 am

Without being funny I've never heard of him mate...12-0 (6)...

Ask him If he's worried about his ko percentage..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Potential Q and A with Mitchell Smith Empty Re: Potential Q and A with Mitchell Smith

Post by Derbymanc Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:11 am

That's no probs Truss, can't know everybody (No matter what Strongy tries to tell us Wink
He's a good talent with (what I think) is cracking movement. Got a fairly tidy whack on him despite what his record suggests and looks very good.

I'm' going to try and do this for a few more of the up and comers too so if anyone knows anyone then let me know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxwHOUF7GlU (Mitchell Smith Vs Antonio Horvatic)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aghFGAf41A (Vs Cristian Palma)

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:49 am

I did something similar with Smith on twitter not so long ago Derby and should really have posted it on here but his general demeanour and derogatory attitude towards Warrington and Selby peed me off too much.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:16 am

Should have done bud, i'll have to remember to ask him about the pair of them (although to be fair, last time he was talking about Warrington he was praising him)

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down