The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uneven Lifting

5 posters

Go down

Uneven Lifting Empty Uneven Lifting

Post by lfc91 Wed 22 Jul 2015, 1:50 pm

This may sound ridiculous but just thought I would put it to the forum see what response i get:

Has there ever been a time when working out (specifically free weights) where you have just felt 'uneven' whilst lifting. Not sure of a better way to put it or describe it, but the past few months, when i work out, I can just tell my form is way off and that i wasn't in a symmetrical lifting shape (Don't know what the official term for your form while lifting is lol). It seems to be most noticable on the bench press, shoulder press and shrugs.

At first I though it was a weight issue i.e lifting to heavy, but even knocking the above excercises down to about 50% of normal i still notice it. Anyone out there ever experianced anything similar or have any ideas how I should attempt to correct the problem?

Cheers.

lfc91

Back to top Go down

Uneven Lifting Empty Re: Uneven Lifting

Post by kingraf Fri 24 Jul 2015, 9:02 pm

Your one arm is stronger than the other. This is the reason why unless you're fully concentrated, one Side will always be more explosive than the other. It's normal and natural. That's why no body builder truly has a symmetrical shape. Best bet to narrow the disparity is to train each side in isolation. This will get them to the same strength, and make the movement a little more balanced.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by lfc91 Mon 27 Jul 2015, 2:48 pm

Thanks for the reply raf. Will be sure to take your advice during my next workout.

lfc91

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 03 Aug 2015, 1:53 pm

You need someone to tell you that ??

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by lfc91 Tue 04 Aug 2015, 11:52 am

Great input

lfc91

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 04 Aug 2015, 1:45 pm

Well it's true......

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 10 Aug 2015, 3:38 pm

kingraf wrote:Your one arm is stronger than the other. This is the reason why unless you're fully concentrated, one Side will always be more explosive than the other..

This is very true. When I w*nk with my right hand, it is way more explosive than when I use my left.

I think I need to do some more dumbbell curls with my left arm. See if I can narrow the disparity in my w*nking technique.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 10 Aug 2015, 8:33 pm

You sound like a W**ker

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 11 Aug 2015, 6:32 am

If this advice helps you wan.k better, all the better. Your attempts at repopulating Runcorn need to stop somehow.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 10 Sep 2015, 10:31 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
kingraf wrote:Your one arm is stronger than the other. This is the reason why unless you're fully concentrated, one Side will always be more explosive than the other..

This is very true.  When I w*nk with my right hand, it is way more explosive than when I use my left.

I think I need to do some more dumbbell curls with my left arm.  See if I can narrow the disparity in my w*nking technique.

That's a very primitive technique you're using, Mind the windows Tino, you're going about it far too aggressively and overtly.  I used to use similar techniques but was banned from a lot of gyms and towns.  

Now I do a lot of mental w*nking on my way to the gym so that, when I get to the changing rooms, I already have a semi which I then manoeuvre into a fully-fledged woody with some careful tweaking of the bell-end.  I then pull the waistband of my shiny shorts away from my waist (thus allowing my john thomas to point upwards) and release the band slowly to pin the boner against my belly (be careful not to let it snap back - this can be quite painful).  I then twist the waistband at my back until it's so tight my bell-end goes purple.  Keeping the tension I hook one of my index fingers into the back of the waistband and am now ready to hit the gym itself.

I walk around in a casual fashion, taking in all the sights, it's easy to watch the young beefcakes exercise without being noticed - by jerking on the waistband with small and frequent movements of the index finger one can have a most pleasant w*nk and to the onlooker it would seem as though you're doing nothing more than scratching your back.  Beefy men pushing heavy weights while lying on their backs are a particular favourite of mine as, by standing at their feet, you can get a good view of their balls and hamptons without them noticing, the manly roaring and grunting and farting is a wonderful bonus.  Be very careful to untuck your vest though and let it hang down over your glory as I once forgot and caused a muscular young man to lose concentration and drop 160kg of York equipment onto his sternum when I appeared at his head to get a good view of him and his bulging muscles.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down