The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flair "youve spoilt everything"

3 posters

Go down

Flair "youve spoilt everything" Empty Flair "youve spoilt everything"

Post by Y I Man Sat 29 Aug 2015, 6:10 pm

On raw when Flair was talking to the guy who chinned Cena with the chair, he repeated twice "youve spolit everything" but said it with a sense of a bigger picture.

Do u think that with the dudleys, sting n Flair all on the same show returning, something is planned between them to go up against the authority with Cena included?

Y I Man

Back to top Go down

Flair "youve spoilt everything" Empty Re: Flair "youve spoilt everything"

Post by Samo Sat 29 Aug 2015, 6:42 pm

It seems the only reason Stewart got involved was to generate headlines. Which is fine - it worked - but it still doesnt make sense.

I would rather have had Ric Flair come out and screw Cena. Then he could manage Rollins for a while and it would have made a hell of a lot more sense to put Sting into it because you could use Stings history with Flair.

But since that isnt happening, Sting and Flair coming together to take down the Authority isnt the worst idea I've heard, dont know where the Dudleyz fit in though.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 30 Aug 2015, 12:32 am

Oh lord. Sudden moment of fear. Survivor Series isnt a lifetime away. He wouldnt have to do tooooooooo much work. You know he'd want to do it if he could. Don't let them put Flair in a ring, please.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down