The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+13
Dr Shoe
Galted
superflyweight
Pal Joey
Mind the windows Tino.
kingraf
JuliusHMarx
rIck_dAgless
seanmichaels
Dolphin Ziggler
ShahenshahG
Rowley
Alistair
17 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 6 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Alistair Fri 28 Aug 2015, 1:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

5. Stop.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 6 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 03 Sep 2015, 12:05 pm

I read about that rick. Was pleased to see he managed to get on court again this year.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 6 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 03 Sep 2015, 12:08 pm

Yep, my old man had it for a while and struggled to get over it, so nice to see someone overcoming it.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 03 Sep 2015, 12:37 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Gonna be honest here, Sean. I was just trying to cover your tracks. I also find domestic cricket far too boring to pay any attention to.

What if the players were forced to wear tight spandex pants and everyone knew the result before the game started.  Would that make it more exciting for you?

I'm only interested if they start giving the teams wacky nicknames and multicoloured kits to wear to "spice up" the game.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 6 5055015

And you're wrong, Tina, only the competitors know the result. So its quite similar to a lot of boxing.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 03 Sep 2015, 12:39 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Gonna be honest here, Sean. I was just trying to cover your tracks. I also find domestic cricket far too boring to pay any attention to.

What if the players were forced to wear tight spandex pants and everyone knew the result before the game started.  Would that make it more exciting for you?

I'm only interested if they start giving the teams wacky nicknames and multicoloured kits to wear to "spice up" the game.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 6 5055015

And you're wrong, Tina, only the competitors know the result. So its quite similar to a lot of boxing.

Optimistic.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 03 Sep 2015, 12:39 pm

A quick look at the analysis of how the Athlete tends to get out and the high percentages of "caught" and also "bowled" suggests that he doesn't always know where his wicket is. I'd wager a lot of those "caughts" are in the slip cordon after he's wafted the bat at balls he should have let go by.

I wonder if he'd appreciate that observation?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 03 Sep 2015, 12:42 pm

Jeff/Jules and the rest of the mods and admins - can I have your prior consent to going absolutely postal on the refugee thread? I might not, but I've noticed that onetwo has appeared on it and I'm likely to be relatively quiet at work this afternoon.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 03 Sep 2015, 12:43 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:Bond should be BLACK no doubt about it.

I should be Bond. And when M gives me my instructions I will say ''Hay why we going after these guys when we should be going for the ILLUMINATI''

Is ONETWO becoming an actual parody of himself?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 03 Sep 2015, 12:43 pm

superflyweight wrote:Jeff/Jules and the rest of the mods and admins - can I have your prior consent to going absolutely postal on the refugee thread?  I might not, but I've noticed that onetwo has appeared on it and I'm likely to be relatively quiet at work this afternoon.

As long as at least one c*nt on this forum notices my Simpsons references I don't care.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 03 Sep 2015, 12:43 pm

LOL out loud...

Juts noticed someone asked TRUSSY why he is so pro American, so may struggle for space supes...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 03 Sep 2015, 12:44 pm

You have my permission Superfly and if they don't give it they'll give your their hearts as organ donors. So you could also enjoy a nice kebab.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 03 Sep 2015, 12:48 pm

superflyweight wrote:Jeff/Jules and the rest of the mods and admins - can I have your prior consent to going absolutely postal on the refugee thread?  I might not, but I've noticed that onetwo has appeared on it and I'm likely to be relatively quiet at work this afternoon.
Feel free

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 03 Sep 2015, 12:50 pm

Always easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 03 Sep 2015, 12:50 pm

Thanks for the obscure band pun back up Jeffers....

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 03 Sep 2015, 12:52 pm

The date r**ist's code!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 03 Sep 2015, 12:54 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Thanks for the obscure band pun back up Jeffers....

No problem, the thread may be a fairly serious topic but that does not mean it is not a place for soft rock power ballad based puns.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 03 Sep 2015, 12:54 pm

superflyweight wrote:

The date r**ist's code!

Doesn't have to be on a date.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 03 Sep 2015, 12:55 pm

Jeff wrote:but that does not mean it is not a place for soft rock power ballad based puns.

If it isn't Jeff, I don't want to be a part of this world any more...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 03 Sep 2015, 12:57 pm

superflyweight wrote:

The date r**ist's code!

Or tino circumventing the curfew set by his 2 year old son so Mrs Windows can have intramarital sex once a month Why do you think he takes his kids out so often.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 03 Sep 2015, 12:57 pm

I disagree tina, otherwise you're just spending you evening's sitting in a bush in the dark with a brick in your hand.  You might as well get a nice meal out of it.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 03 Sep 2015, 1:02 pm

superflyweight wrote:I disagree tina, otherwise you're just spending you evening's sitting in a bush in the dark with a brick in your hand.  You might as well get a nice meal out of it.

Ah has he been sentenced to the chain gang again?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 03 Sep 2015, 1:02 pm

superflyweight wrote:I disagree tina, otherwise you're just spending you evening's sitting in a bush in the dark with a brick in your hand.  You might as well get a nice meal out of it.

Good point. I will review my strategy accordingly.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 03 Sep 2015, 1:03 pm

So you're raping someone and not paying for the meal first? Please, Fly, bit of decorum. We're not animals.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 03 Sep 2015, 1:05 pm

Rowley wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:Thanks for the obscure band pun back up Jeffers....

No problem, the thread may be a fairly serious topic but that does not mean it is not a place for soft rock power ballad based puns.

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:As long as at least one c*nt on this forum notices my Simpsons references I don't care.

Trying to instill some wishy-washy Tina Turner word play in there too. Just to muddy the waters a tiny bit. It's getting too heated in there.
I always have a good loud chuckle over here when I see a good sequence of puns... but I always believed the golden rule was not to show too much emoticon. It's OK to burst a blood vessel in the privacy of your own home though. Best to keep these boards as dry as possible, no?

Last edited by The Loaded Dog on Thu 03 Sep 2015, 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 03 Sep 2015, 1:07 pm

Can I just say with super and rick being crooked lawyers. Tino being a date r***ist. rowley wanting to pump sean full of lead. Dave being a serial killer and The loaded dog being a convict. And myself being a freedom fighter/slaver murderer r***ist arsonist depending on the mission. We are thug life for this forum.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 03 Sep 2015, 1:09 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:

So you're raping someone and not paying for the meal first? Please, Fly, bit of decorum. We're not animals.

I'd go Dutch.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 03 Sep 2015, 1:09 pm

I presume the follow up to Straight Outta Compton is going to be Straight Outta Culture?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 03 Sep 2015, 1:09 pm

I did worry when I read the first part of your sentence relating to me Shah.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 03 Sep 2015, 1:11 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:Can I just say with super and rick being crooked lawyers. Tino being a date r***ist. rowley wanting to pump sean full of lead. Dave being a serial killer and The loaded dog being a convict. And myself being a freedom fighter/slaver murderer r***ist arsonist depending on the mission.  We are thug life for this forum.

And I can swim three lengths of a swimming pool underwater.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 03 Sep 2015, 1:13 pm

Rowley wrote:I did worry when I read the first part of your sentence relating to me Shah.

Any sane person would. I still haven't gotten over that time when he tried to join my brotherhood and blacked up for the march.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 03 Sep 2015, 1:14 pm

Galted wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:Can I just say with super and rick being crooked lawyers. Tino being a date r***ist. rowley wanting to pump sean full of lead. Dave being a serial killer and The loaded dog being a convict. And myself being a freedom fighter/slaver murderer r***ist arsonist depending on the mission.  We are thug life for this forum.

So that's why your parents failed to drown you at birth.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 03 Sep 2015, 1:15 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
Galted wrote:

I've got you covered here, Shah. It might seem strange to you, but that was actually just a baptism.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 03 Sep 2015, 1:18 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
Galted wrote:

I've got you covered here, Shah. It might seem strange to you, but that was actually just a baptism.

That doesn't explain why he had to wear a nappy over his face

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 03 Sep 2015, 1:19 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
Galted wrote:

That doesn't explain why he had to wear a  nappy over his face

I was hoping you'd marry me.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 03 Sep 2015, 1:20 pm

Galted wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
Galted wrote:

Oh. And here I was thinking you were trying to scare Tino into handing over all his money

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 03 Sep 2015, 1:23 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
Galted wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
Galted wrote:

Oh. And here I was thinking you were trying to scare Tino into handing over all his money

Wouldn't work. I'd know it was Galted due to the f*cking ghastly footwear.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 03 Sep 2015, 1:32 pm

Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:Post something on the tennis section Tino. Go on, I dare you.

Could I post something on the tennis section a bit later please, Julius?

No, absolutely not.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 03 Sep 2015, 1:33 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
Galted wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
Galted wrote:

Wouldn't work.  I'd know it was Galted due to the f*cking ghastly footwear.  

Bought myself a pair of Rockport trainers when I was in Houston. I look pretty good in them due to my long yet muscular legs.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 03 Sep 2015, 1:34 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:

No, absolutely not.

Oh.

Then I won't, you can trust me, Julius.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 03 Sep 2015, 1:42 pm

Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:

No, absolutely not.

Oh.

Then I won't, you can trust me, Julius.

Thanks G, I knew I could rely on you.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 03 Sep 2015, 1:45 pm

I am so ashamed of that creep Kygrios. So good to see him get thrashed. (I didn't watch it. I can't even watch that type of tennis) Tomic is not much better.

It seems we are blessed with a surplus of total c*nts when it comes to certain sports and have reached the lowest of the low point in the sorts of characters produced... for now. Unbelievable. Just really nasty, angry jerks in abundance. I still can't believe these people get so far with those attitudes. They ought to be put squarely in their place (or some other little surprise intervention) so we can all get some peace for a time.
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 03 Sep 2015, 1:51 pm

The Loaded Dog wrote:I am so ashamed of that creep Kygrios. So good to see him get thrashed. (I didn't watch it. I can't even watch that type of tennis) Tomic is not much better.

It seems we are blessed with a surplus of total c*nts when it comes to certain sports and have reached the lowest of the low point in the sorts of characters produced... for now. Unbelievable. Just really nasty, angry jerks in abundance. I still can't believe these people get so far with those attitudes. They ought to be put squarely in their place (or some other little surprise intervention) so we can all get some peace for a time.

Wrong section TLD.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 03 Sep 2015, 1:52 pm

Quite right Jules, we'll have no sports talk on here.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 03 Sep 2015, 2:01 pm

There's a tennis section to talk about that sort of thing Jeff, although I rarely frequent it.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 03 Sep 2015, 2:02 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:There's a tennis section to talk about that sort of thing Jeff, although I rarely frequent it.

Not surprised with unclebob's attitude.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 03 Sep 2015, 2:03 pm

unclebob?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 03 Sep 2015, 2:05 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:There's a tennis section to talk about that sort of thing Jeff, although I rarely frequent it.

Folk assure me they have a similar section for boxing. I am more than happy to take their word for it.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 03 Sep 2015, 2:05 pm

Me neither.

How's Laverfan by the way?
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 03 Sep 2015, 2:08 pm

She's fine as far as I know.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 03 Sep 2015, 2:11 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:unclebob?

unclebob wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:I am expecting big things from Berdych this week. I've always felt he had the game for the slams but he has matured into the allround athlete this last 12 months.
Yeah, but his kit was absurd in R1.

PS He has zero chance of winning this.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 03 Sep 2015, 2:29 pm

Anyway, amidst all the excitement...

Thai chicken and sweetcorn soup, beef and horseradish sarnie 8/10

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum