The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+13
Dr Shoe
Galted
superflyweight
Pal Joey
Mind the windows Tino.
kingraf
JuliusHMarx
rIck_dAgless
seanmichaels
Dolphin Ziggler
ShahenshahG
Rowley
Alistair
17 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 9 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Alistair Fri 28 Aug 2015, 1:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

5. Stop.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 9 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 04 Sep 2015, 2:10 pm

Then again he is an African heathen so papa sango isn't too far a leap

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 9 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 04 Sep 2015, 2:18 pm

What the hell is going on round here?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 04 Sep 2015, 2:23 pm

?

What you doing windows? few pints after work with kim?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 04 Sep 2015, 2:32 pm

seanmichaels wrote:?

What you doing windows? few pints after work with kim?

Unlikely. I haven't ever gone out with her so I don't suppose I'll start today.

She is too unstable for me anyway. She is pretty much constantly on and off with her fella. I can try and see if she is interested in meeting you again?

I am going out for a few jars after work with a pal. Although trying to find somewhere in London that isn't full of people like TopHat is difficult.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 04 Sep 2015, 2:39 pm

Go to the fox in Harpenden. Just the kind of place you'd like. Good atmosphere for friends. Good food then you can jump into the pub area for 5 or so pints.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 04 Sep 2015, 2:43 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:Go to the fox in Harpenden.  Just the kind of place you'd like. Good atmosphere for friends. Good food then you can jump into the pub area for 5 or so pints.

It's a bit of a ballache to go there just for a few beers when we both work in the city. Might as well just meet here, avoid TopHat and then go home from Kings X.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 04 Sep 2015, 2:46 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:Go to the fox in Harpenden.  Just the kind of place you'd like. Good atmosphere for friends. Good food then you can jump into the pub area for 5 or so pints.

It's a bit of a ballache to go there just for a few beers when we both work in the city.  Might as well just meet here, avoid TopHat and then go home from Kings X.

A sensible choice.
X.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 04 Sep 2015, 2:48 pm

Ah thought you'd be heading home then meeting your mate. Fair enough I'll allow you to defy me this time.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 04 Sep 2015, 2:49 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

It's a bit of a ballache to go there just for a few beers when we both work in the city.  Might as well just meet here, avoid TopHat and then go home from Kings X.

A sensible choice.
X.

You can come, Jules? You'd like my mate. Brain the size of a planet. Knows loads of sh*t.

Nice guy as well.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 04 Sep 2015, 2:50 pm

I have to view a flat / house. Well out of my range but the estate agent sounded fit.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 04 Sep 2015, 2:53 pm

seanmichaels wrote:I have to view a flat / house. Well out of my range but the estate agent sounded fit.

You reckon he goes to the gym then?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 04 Sep 2015, 2:53 pm

seanmichaels wrote:I have to view a flat / house. Well out of my range but the estate agent sounded fit.

That is good news.  Even if you don't get the place, you can come on here and lie about sh*gging the estate agent.

Last edited by Mind the windows Tino. on Fri 04 Sep 2015, 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 04 Sep 2015, 2:53 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

You reckon he goes to the gym then?

l*l

That was better than my effort.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 04 Sep 2015, 2:56 pm

Bravo Julius. Bravo.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 04 Sep 2015, 3:04 pm

It is a bird. My assistant groundsman going to Aus and needs a place when he gets back. He willing to give me £350 a month for 6 months to keep the place for him. This is a 2 bed converted barn. Absolute shag nest. Council tax D though, what does that mean?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 04 Sep 2015, 3:08 pm

feck off, 1646 a year? benders.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 04 Sep 2015, 3:53 pm

Jules has actually made me l*l out loud (I've learned the CC ways) twice in quick succession there. Bravo

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 04 Sep 2015, 4:22 pm

Tophat being pretty obtuse today. Mods are you sure its the same toppy and no one has taken his account over?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 04 Sep 2015, 4:41 pm

He's not obtuse - he's a moron.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 04 Sep 2015, 4:59 pm

superflyweight wrote:He's not obtuse - he's a moron.  

He's not obtuse, he's obese.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 04 Sep 2015, 5:04 pm

He claims otherwise Julius

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Sat 05 Sep 2015, 12:14 am

It's already tomorrow and I still haven't gone to bed. I could easily be in a band.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 05 Sep 2015, 12:38 am

It's never tomorrow.

What a great name for an album that is.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Sat 05 Sep 2015, 12:50 am

It is. We could form a duet as we clearly both lead rock n roll lifestyles and could name our debut album "it's never tomorrow". "Cockwomble" could be our first single.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 05 Sep 2015, 1:30 am

Wet Dicks in American Toilets is a definite album track. 

I've been at the theatre in London so I'm obviously very classy.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sat 05 Sep 2015, 8:25 am

"Very Classy" would be a ballad about a street walker.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 07 Sep 2015, 7:46 am

Fist Bitches

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 07 Sep 2015, 7:51 am

Me and my girlfriend are living and working together for the next day week. Not sure this is going to be fun.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 07 Sep 2015, 7:58 am

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Me and my girlfriend are living and working together for the next day week. Not sure this is going to be fun.

I don't think she exists, because you wrote day then tried to extend it to week to garner sympathy but forgot to delete it.

Stop trying to muscle in on Seans inexplicable place in our collective affection by making up stuff.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 07 Sep 2015, 8:00 am

TIMZ

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 07 Sep 2015, 8:25 am

Good morning.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 07 Sep 2015, 8:36 am

morning windows. good weekend?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 07 Sep 2015, 8:42 am

seanmichaels wrote:morning windows. good weekend?

Not bad, thanks. You?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 07 Sep 2015, 8:49 am

seanmichaels wrote:morning windows. good weekend?

Not bad, thanks.  You?

So so. Would definitely bang the estate agent. Bottled out of the end of season celebrations but wandered down yesterday morning to witness the afermath. Ended up having a bit of an all dayer and have a stinking headache now. Could do with a 20min power kip.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 07 Sep 2015, 8:52 am

I watched that thing about Matt Damon buying a zoo. My God Scarlet Johansen is fit. She strolled into my top 5 last night. I don't think I have come across much of her work in the past.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 07 Sep 2015, 9:00 am

Watch Under the Skin Sean, the film is just plain odd but she gets her kit off.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 07 Sep 2015, 9:01 am

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Me and my girlfriend are living and working together for the next day week. Not sure this is going to be fun.
You carnival folk creep me out

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 07 Sep 2015, 9:11 am

seanmichaels wrote:I watched that thing about Matt Damon buying a zoo. My God Scarlet Johansen is fit. She strolled into my top 5 last night. I don't think I have come across much of her work in the past.

Pervert.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 07 Sep 2015, 9:17 am

I'd probably do Johansson if she nagged me enough.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 07 Sep 2015, 9:18 am

Don't sell yourself short Galted, you can do better.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 07 Sep 2015, 9:19 am

Rowley wrote:Don't sell yourself short Galted, you can do better.

Ingemar?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 07 Sep 2015, 9:20 am

Captain.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 07 Sep 2015, 9:26 am

Cheers, Jeff. When I say "probably" I mean "I might, at a push", just trying to encourage michaels's interest in the opposite s*x and expand his cinematic horizons.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 07 Sep 2015, 9:33 am

Rowley wrote:Captain.

Sensible.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 07 Sep 2015, 9:49 am

Galted wrote:

Cheers, Jeff. When I say "probably" I mean "I might, at a push", just trying to encourage michaels's interest in the opposite s*x and expand his cinematic horizons.

considering going to the cinema actually. i want to watch straight outta compton. might be able to get a member of the opposite sex to do the popcorn trick on me as well.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 07 Sep 2015, 9:52 am

Was going to watch it this weekend Sean, didn't in the end.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 07 Sep 2015, 9:55 am

Rowley wrote:Was going to watch it this weekend Sean, didn't in the end.

Wasn't planning on seeing it, and didn't.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 07 Sep 2015, 10:14 am

Don't mess with CJ

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/eggheads-star-cj-de-mooi-i-suspect-ive-killed-a-man-10489195.html

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 07 Sep 2015, 10:17 am

Rowley wrote:Don't mess with CJ

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/eggheads-star-cj-de-mooi-i-suspect-ive-killed-a-man-10489195.html

He is from Rotherham! I never knew that.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 07 Sep 2015, 10:19 am

I didn't know that either Tina. I may have to review my position on him in light of this revelation.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next