The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Alistair Fri 28 Aug 2015, 1:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

5. Stop.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 08 Sep 2015, 12:21 pm

Rowley wrote:Not helpful Jules, really not helpful.

Sorry Jeff. If you're going in the evening I guess the Mercer Art Gallery and the Ripon Prison and Police Museum will probably be shut, so maybe head for The Harrogate Theatre or The Royal Hall. The latter, a stunning Edwardian Theatre built in 1903, is a venue for events, arts and entertainment.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 08 Sep 2015, 12:29 pm

Harrogate has a really attractive Weatherspoons, but don't be fooled it is still full of c*nts.

Oh and avoid Starbeck, though most of the pubs facing the big field in Harrogate are fine.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 08 Sep 2015, 12:30 pm

The Loaded Dog wrote:I'm cancelling my subscription to Loaded Magazine.... circa NOW!
What will you change your name to? The Economist Dog doesn't have the same ring

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 08 Sep 2015, 12:33 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Don't let them bully you, Jeff. Your grumpy nature keeps this place clean of their bad standards. Neither "top bantz" the phrase nor "top bantz" themselves have a place around here.

Don't come round here giving rICk sh*t.

A. He has been round here longer than you
B. He is from the north west therefore his opinion means more than yours
C. He doesn't watch WRASSLIN
D. He is higher up my top 7 list than you
E. He is a lawyer (a proper lawyer, not just pretending like superfly) and will shut your ass down
That's not helping him. Just letting him lower his own standards is no sign of loyalty. I want Dagless to be the best Dagless he can be.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Tue 08 Sep 2015, 12:34 pm

Is Hulk Hogan still around?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 08 Sep 2015, 12:37 pm

Someone should do a piece in the travel section on Rekjavik. Looks like a lot of people have been there and there could be lots of useful advice for people who've never visited.

For the record, I've never been.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Tue 08 Sep 2015, 12:39 pm

Perhaps they should do one of those Global Poll's on the subject of Hi-Tecs.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 08 Sep 2015, 12:40 pm

Rowley wrote:Sorry Galted, how was Europe's northernmost captial city? Any evidence of the Fischer Spasky duel still to be seen?

I am going for an evening in Harrogate in a couple of weeks, any tips...

Thanks, Jeff, it was ok.

I've been to Harrogate before, Nov/Dec 96, on my way to Ripon to take up my temporary job potting Christmas trees. My time in Harrogate was spent waiting in the snow, late at night, for the farm manager to collect me. I didn't have a mobile or a Goretex jacket then so it was a cold and lonely time. I passed the hours by smoking as, back then, I was a smoker. Then the farm manager arrived and whisked me off to my new living quarters. If I can offer any advice it would be to not compact the soil too vigorously when potting, especially in the cold, as it causes pain and swelling of the fingers.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 08 Sep 2015, 12:41 pm

Alistair wrote:Is Hulk Hogan still around?
He's been outed as a rather insane racist. So he'll be back in a couple weeks.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Tue 08 Sep 2015, 12:45 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Alistair wrote:Is Hulk Hogan still around?
He's been outed as a rather insane racist. So he'll be back in a couple weeks.

Ah, good to hear he's not followed the trend of moist wrestlers from back in the day and died.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 08 Sep 2015, 12:58 pm

Alistair wrote:

Ah, good to hear he's not followed the trend of moist wrestlers from back in the day and died.

This is no place to be sharing your sexual fantasies Alistair.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 08 Sep 2015, 1:01 pm

Last post on the boxing board was Shah at 06:28!

Buzzing over there.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 08 Sep 2015, 1:01 pm

Rowley wrote:
Alistair wrote:

Sean and Tina's posting history would suggest otherwise.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 08 Sep 2015, 1:03 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Last post on the boxing board was Shah at 06:28!

Buzzing over there.

I did notice that. The week of a Mayweather fight as well

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 08 Sep 2015, 1:11 pm

Rowley wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Last post on the boxing board was Shah at 06:28!

Buzzing over there.

I did notice that. The week of a Mayweather fight as well

I'm going for Mayweather by UD. Pretty balls out prediction, but there you go.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 08 Sep 2015, 1:11 pm

Things I have learnt today.

1. I do not feature in anyones top 7
2. I am alone in liking Johnny Vaughan (which also explains point 1)
3. Mrs Tino is Canadian. Whats that all aboot?
4. I am not in anyones top 10.
5. I already knew who Clint Boon was. So this fact shouldnt feature on this list.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Tue 08 Sep 2015, 1:11 pm

Rowley wrote:
Alistair wrote:

Ah. I shalln't edit it.

I expect most wrestlers were moist though, sweat, baby oil etc.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 08 Sep 2015, 1:13 pm

Adam D wrote:Things I have learnt today.

5. I already knew who Clint Boon was. So this fact shouldnt feature on this list.

You're in my top 7 of 'people called Adam who like Moulin Rouge' list.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 08 Sep 2015, 1:13 pm

You possibly sneak into my top ten Adam, top seven would obviously be ridiculous, but ten is not impossible.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Tue 08 Sep 2015, 1:14 pm

I'm ashamed to say, I laughed out loud at this.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 08 Sep 2015, 1:14 pm

Alistair wrote:

Never be ashamed to l*l out loud.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 08 Sep 2015, 1:15 pm

Alistair wrote:

Rookie mistake. Its l*l out loud. #Amateurtime #moulinrougerocks

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 08 Sep 2015, 1:15 pm

Stop trying to suck up to Tina, he is not shallow enough to move you up a table just because you found one of his jokes amusing.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 08 Sep 2015, 1:16 pm

Rowley wrote:Stop trying to suck up to Tina, he is not shallow enough to move you up a table just because you found one of his jokes amusing.

I really am that shallow.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 08 Sep 2015, 1:16 pm

Adam just used hashtags, can I witdraw my previous comment about him making the top ten.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 08 Sep 2015, 1:16 pm

Rowley wrote:Stop trying to suck up to Tina, he is not shallow enough to move you up a table just because you found one of his jokes amusing.

I really am that shallow.

I know, it was an attempt at a preemptive strike.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 08 Sep 2015, 1:17 pm

Rowley wrote:Adam just used hashtags, can I witdraw my previous comment about him making the top ten.
#no

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 08 Sep 2015, 1:19 pm

Top Hat's having a breakdown on the Off Topic section - harping on about left/liberal agendas against him and his views - it's really funny.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Tue 08 Sep 2015, 1:20 pm

Adam your in my top 3 list. #TNA4LYFE. Can you make me a mod now?  Hug
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 08 Sep 2015, 1:21 pm

superflyweight wrote:Top Hat's having a breakdown on the Off Topic section - harping on about left/liberal agendas against him and his views - it's really funny.  

Some of my finest work ever on that thread.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 08 Sep 2015, 1:23 pm

I already sit down to pi55. Unless i'm at a pub or work in which case I use the urinals and wet myself when I tuck the little fella back in.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 08 Sep 2015, 1:24 pm

nadeem2099 wrote:Adam your in my top 3 list. #TNA4LYFE. Can you make me a mod now?  Hug
I've made you a founder. You are now the boss of Jeff and Julius.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 08 Sep 2015, 1:27 pm

My top 7 Adam's (who may or may not like Moulin Rouge - needs further research on this point)

1. Adam from the Bible - fictional Adam's are the best type of Adam's
2. Adam West - had to be an Adam that played the campest version of Batman
3. Adam Boulton from Sky News - tells it like it is, though looks like a Toby jug
4. Adam & the Ants - never cared too much for the ants
5. Adam Ricketts - purely for having a surname that is a condition old people get, he would have been higher if he was Adam Arthritis
6. Adam Bomb - A rubbish WWF wrestler from the 80s, he wore steampunk style glasses though which were a saving grace
7. Adam Sandler - Our Adam nearly beat Sandler, it's a tough call.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 08 Sep 2015, 1:27 pm

Adam D wrote:
nadeem2099 wrote:Adam your in my top 3 list. #TNA4LYFE. Can you make me a mod now?  Hug
I've made you a founder. You are now the boss of Jeff and Julius.

Can you change my badge please? LOL is boring now.

I'll put you in my top 7 list if you do. Probably at the expense of Ziggler but I haven't decided yet.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 08 Sep 2015, 1:28 pm

Hero wrote:My top 7 Adam's (who may or may not like Moulin Rouge - needs further research on this point)

1. Adam from the Bible - fictional Adam's are the best type of Adam's
2. Adam West - had to be an Adam that played the campest version of Batman
3. Adam Boulton from Sky News - tells it like it is, though looks like a Toby jug
4. Adam & the Ants - never cared too much for the ants
5. Adam Ricketts - purely for having a surname that is a condition old people get, he would have been higher if he was Adam Arthritis
6. Adam Bomb - A rubbish WWF wrestler from the 80s, he wore steampunk style glasses though which were a saving grace
7. Adam Sandler - Our Adam nearly beat Sandler, it's a tough call.

l*l out loud.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 08 Sep 2015, 1:29 pm

Can't have Sandler, I prefer our Adam to Sandler. I prefer almost everybody on earth to Sandler.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Tue 08 Sep 2015, 1:31 pm

Jeff and Julius I expect to be called Lord nadz from now on. I am your boss and you will respect ma authoriahl
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 08 Sep 2015, 1:31 pm

Rowley wrote:Can't have Sandler, I prefer our Adam to Sandler. I prefer almost everybody on earth to Sandler.

Adamski?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 08 Sep 2015, 1:31 pm

You're No.1 in every list I have Adam. I only wish I could hug you in real life. Love ya, man.

Oh, and can I have some sort of upgrade please?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 08 Sep 2015, 1:32 pm

Just checked on your profile. I can still ban you. Your badge is a meaningless title, you are assistant to the regional manager.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 08 Sep 2015, 1:32 pm

nadeem2099 wrote:Jeff and Julius I expect to be called Lord nadz from now on. I am your boss and you will respect ma authoriahl

Yay! Go Nadz!

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 08 Sep 2015, 1:32 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
nadeem2099 wrote:Jeff and Julius I expect to be called Lord nadz from now on. I am your boss and you will respect ma authoriahl

Yay! Go Nadz!

Clever.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 08 Sep 2015, 1:34 pm

Rowley wrote:Can't have Sandler, I prefer our Adam to Sandler. I prefer almost everybody on earth to Sandler.

Adamski?

He'll do, also googled it and famous economist and Wealth of Nations author Adam Smith could be added to the list. As could Adam Smith off the boxing on Sky, but he is a bit creepy.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 08 Sep 2015, 1:44 pm

Isn't there an Adam in U2? Even our Adam must be better than that Adam. Unless our Adam likes U2 and that Adam, in which case, our Adam is worse than that Adam.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 08 Sep 2015, 1:46 pm

superflyweight wrote:Isn't there an Adam in U2?   

Is there? I wouldn't know him from Adam.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 08 Sep 2015, 1:47 pm

I like the Aswan, thats Adam I can appreciate.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 08 Sep 2015, 1:47 pm

Adam Clayton. He was nobbing Naomi Campbell at one point. She'd be a rough ride I'd expect.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 08 Sep 2015, 1:47 pm

Last edited by Mind the windows Tino. on Tue 08 Sep 2015, 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sean is a massive bender)

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 08 Sep 2015, 1:48 pm

The lead singer in Maroon Five is an Adam. Not only is he in Maroon Five but he is married to a Victoria's Secret model. I am fairly sure I must hate him more than our Adam.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 08 Sep 2015, 1:49 pm

Adam, I f*cking love you.

I really do.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum