The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+13
Dr Shoe
Galted
superflyweight
Pal Joey
Mind the windows Tino.
kingraf
JuliusHMarx
rIck_dAgless
seanmichaels
Dolphin Ziggler
ShahenshahG
Rowley
Alistair
17 posters

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 16 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Alistair Fri 28 Aug 2015, 1:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

5. Stop.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Galted Tue 08 Sep 2015, 3:11 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:Thanks, Alistair, you're tied with Tino at #2 on my favourite poster list.  You plummeted a bit when you mentioned that Terminator 2 was your favourite film but then I noticed that it was actually Nadeem who dropped that bombshell.

Thanks Galted. Understood.

ha ha ha o*t loud. You've just reclaimed #2 with that gem, michaels.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 08 Sep 2015, 3:15 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Galted wrote:Thanks, Alistair, you're tied with Tino at #2 on my favourite poster list.  You plummeted a bit when you mentioned that Terminator 2 was your favourite film but then I noticed that it was actually Nadeem who dropped that bombshell.

2nd on yours.  2nd with Jeff.

What a f*cking day this has turned out to be.

I'm going to go home with a spring in my step today.

5th on Jeff's, pretending to be 1st on Galted's. Desperate times.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 08 Sep 2015, 3:17 pm

nadeem2099 wrote:Theres nowt wrong with T2. For an action flick it's right up there.

Almost as good as Independence Day. Just falls out of my top 5 though.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Tue 08 Sep 2015, 3:19 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
nadeem2099 wrote:Theres nowt wrong with T2. For an action flick it's right up there.

Your thoughts on the upcoming ID sequel?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 08 Sep 2015, 3:23 pm

Can't believe I have to like Tina more than Jeff. 

And on a list of Adams there was room for Sandler but not Woodyatt. I miss Dave, he'd have killed one of you by now.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 08 Sep 2015, 3:25 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Can't believe I have to like Tina more than Jeff. 

And on a list of Adams there was room for Sandler but not Woodyatt. I miss Dave, he'd have killed one of you by now.

You've always liked me.

I like you too, just not as much as Jeff.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

And Jules.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

RiCK as well.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 08 Sep 2015, 3:26 pm

Don't forget Superfly.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

And definitely Galted.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

I like you more than TopHat though.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 08 Sep 2015, 3:27 pm

Alistair wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Got to be a belter?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 08 Sep 2015, 3:28 pm

Things with us were going sour but then you revealed a love of the Libs so I was smitten again.

Michaels still tops mine. Galted backed me up about the toilet water being too high in America so he's pretty high on my list too.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 08 Sep 2015, 3:28 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I like you more than TopHat though.

That's akin to saying you like something more than the return of Smallpox.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 08 Sep 2015, 3:28 pm

Got my tickets for Spectre this morning. Nigh on perfect seats at the IMAX, can't wait, not even going to let the news that Sam Smith is doing the theme dampen my spirits.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Tue 08 Sep 2015, 3:29 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Alistair wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Got to be a belter?

Despite the lack of Smith?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 08 Sep 2015, 3:31 pm

I think i just came....

We always knew they were coming back. After INDEPENDENCE DAY redefined the event movie genre, the next epic chapter delivers global spectacle on an unimaginable scale. Using recovered alien technology, the nations of Earth have collaborated on an immense defense program to protect the planet. But nothing can prepare us for the aliens' advanced and unprecedented force. Only the ingenuity of a few brave men and women can bring our world back from the brink of extinction.

Last edited by seanmichaels on Tue 08 Sep 2015, 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Tue 08 Sep 2015, 3:31 pm

Rowley wrote:Got my tickets for Spectre this morning. Nigh on perfect seats at the IMAX, can't wait, not even going to let the news that Sam Smith is doing the theme dampen my spirits.

It's disappointing that they have moved away from the Theme Song being named after the actual film.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 08 Sep 2015, 3:31 pm

Hero wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I like you more than TopHat though.

That's akin to saying you like something more than the return of Smallpox.

Great use of 'akin'.

You're up a place.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 08 Sep 2015, 3:32 pm

feck, having a mare today

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 08 Sep 2015, 3:33 pm

Rowley wrote:Got my tickets for Spectre this morning. Nigh on perfect seats at the IMAX, can't wait, not even going to let the news that Sam Smith is doing the theme dampen my spirits.

Andy Peters will be the next Bond. A Black bummer ticks all the boxes.

Last edited by seanmichaels on Tue 08 Sep 2015, 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 08 Sep 2015, 3:34 pm

Rowley wrote:1 Galted
2 Tina
3 Superfly
4 Rick
5 Jules
6 SerialDAVE
7 Sean
8 Alistair
9 Dolphin
10 Hero
11 Adam
12 Nadeem
13 Raf

I'm a polyglot
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 08 Sep 2015, 3:34 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Things with us were going sour but then you revealed a love of the Libs so I was smitten again.

Michaels still tops mine. Galted backed me up about the toilet water being too high in America so he's pretty high on my list too.

I've had Barat and Doherty as my location for ages now. Longest ever period.

Bit late now but I agree the toilet water is too high in America. Same in Hong Kong.

I always feel like my ball bag is going to rest in it. It disturbs me.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 08 Sep 2015, 3:42 pm

Alistair wrote:

It's disappointing that they have moved away from the Theme Song being named after the actual film.

At least Sam Smith is doing it. Nobody does it better.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 08 Sep 2015, 3:44 pm

Looking for the positives I suspect it will be better than the Madonna theme from the film that will remain nameless.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 08 Sep 2015, 3:45 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Alistair wrote:

That won't dampen jeff's spirits, with those seats it sounds like he's got a view to a kill for.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 08 Sep 2015, 3:46 pm

superflyweight wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
Alistair wrote:

That won't dampen jeff's spirits, with those seats it sounds like he's got a view to a kill for.  

Nothing could ruin my mood at the minue super, I'm on an all time high.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Tue 08 Sep 2015, 3:46 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Alistair wrote:

You're on fire with these, Julius. You must be on an All Time High.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Tue 08 Sep 2015, 3:47 pm

Well played, Rowley. You bested me.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 08 Sep 2015, 3:50 pm

I'll try and come up with another one. No rush though, we have all the time in the world.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Tue 08 Sep 2015, 3:53 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:I'll try and come up with another one. No rush though, we have all the time in the world.

That's poor, Julius. We Have All The Time in the World was a secondary song, and therefore not the main theme song. I wanted this to be for your eyes only, but i'm afraid public shaming is for your own good.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 08 Sep 2015, 3:58 pm

Having a decent knowledge of the Bond series is a very good way of finding yourself moving up my league table Alistair.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 08 Sep 2015, 3:59 pm

Alistair wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:I'll try and come up with another one. No rush though, we have all the time in the world.

That's poor, Julius. We Have All The Time in the World was a secondary song, and therefore not the main theme song. I wanted this to be for your eyes only, but i'm afraid public shaming is for your own good.

I'll try and come up with another one. Hope it doesn't just end up being another way to die though.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 08 Sep 2015, 4:00 pm

Rowley wrote:Having a decent knowledge of the Bond series is a very good way of finding yourself moving up my league table Alistair.

I once spent a bank holiday weekend watching all the Bond films back to back.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 08 Sep 2015, 4:01 pm

Rowley wrote:Having a decent knowledge of the Bond series is a very good way of finding yourself moving up my league table Alistair.

You and your list can f*ck right off, you f*ck knuckle.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 08 Sep 2015, 4:02 pm

I genuinely did book a week off to watch them all. Don't know what is worse, that I did it or that it was one of the best weeks I have ever had. The later Moore films back to back become hard work, but then the wildly underrated Dalton duo pull things back round in fine style.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Tue 08 Sep 2015, 4:03 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Alistair wrote:

I'll try and come up with another one. Hope it doesn't just end up being another way to die though.

You may perish, Julius, but tomorrow never dies.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Tue 08 Sep 2015, 4:04 pm

Rowley wrote:

I genuinely did book a week off to watch them all. Don't know what is worse, that I did it or that it was one of the best weeks I have ever had. The later Moore films back to back become hard work, but then the wildly underrated Dalton duo pull things back round in fine style.

I'm glad to see you're a Dalton fan, Rowley. Wildy underrated is spot on.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 08 Sep 2015, 4:05 pm

Rowley wrote:

First decent thing you have said all day

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 08 Sep 2015, 4:06 pm

I had a nice chat with Olivia D'abo, Lois Chiles and Maud Adams once.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 08 Sep 2015, 4:36 pm

I've got to say, getting 10th on Rowley's list has hit me hard. We likes all the same things and shared a real bond over who the next James should be. Hell, Jeff, You Know My Name. But this is a real low blow.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Tue 08 Sep 2015, 4:37 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:I've got to say, getting 10th on Rowley's list has hit me hard. We likes all the same things and shared a real bond over who the next James should be. Hell, Jeff, You Know My Name. But this is a real low blow.

Writings on the wall as far as your relationship with Rowley is concerned.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 08 Sep 2015, 4:38 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:I've got to say, getting 10th on Rowley's list has hit me hard. We likes all the same things and shared a real bond over who the next James should be. Hell, Jeff, You Know My Name. But this is a real low blow.

Get over it.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 08 Sep 2015, 4:43 pm

It's the wrestling thing Dolphin. Sorry, but I struggle to forgive that. You are higher than the other wrestling fans (sean aside) if that helps.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 08 Sep 2015, 4:44 pm

Solid joke then a line with a Bond theme. You're more Samantha than James, Tina. 

I had a fun little photoshop based quiz on the go for Friday but this attitude change has hurt. Maybe I just miss Sean and Shah.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 08 Sep 2015, 5:17 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:I'm guessing this is another attack from the forum left-wing liberal brigade?

Still don't see how it makes sense, unless there's comments on another thread I've missed.

I'm English (or British, depending how you care to cut it) living and paying taxes into the UK and that status quo will be retained in the event of Scottish independence.

Tophat used to be a halfway decent poster and even if he didn't agree he didnt descend into rubbish like this. Or did I miss the period where he turned nutters?

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 08 Sep 2015, 5:20 pm

He now seems to divide his time between losing his sh!t on the off topic section and winding truss up. Both honourable enough pursuits I suppose.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 08 Sep 2015, 5:25 pm

He's turned into Peter Tatchell or Germaine Greer.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 08 Sep 2015, 5:29 pm

My Top 10 posters :-
1. Galted
5. Tino

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 08 Sep 2015, 5:36 pm

I find it quite difficult to rate Julius, I'm still influenced by the dream where he was God.  Or He was God. And he's never denied knobbing Galtova.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next