The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+13
Dr Shoe
Galted
superflyweight
Pal Joey
Mind the windows Tino.
kingraf
JuliusHMarx
rIck_dAgless
seanmichaels
Dolphin Ziggler
ShahenshahG
Rowley
Alistair
17 posters

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Alistair Fri 28 Aug 2015, 1:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

5. Stop.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 08 Sep 2015, 5:38 pm

Galted wrote:I find it quite difficult to rate Julius, I'm still influenced by the dream where he was God.  Or He was God. And he's never denied knobbing Galtova.

Putting aside your blasphemy you Nike shunning lady of loose morals, every man and his dog has knobbed Galtova.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Galted Tue 08 Sep 2015, 5:41 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
Galted wrote:I find it quite difficult to rate Julius, I'm still influenced by the dream where he was God.  Or He was God. And he's never denied knobbing Galtova.

Putting aside your blasphemy you Nike shunning lady of loose morals, every man and his dog has knobbed Galtova.

Take that back at once, Shah. I have a Nike kit-bag.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 08 Sep 2015, 5:48 pm

Retracted

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 08 Sep 2015, 5:49 pm

Retraction accepted.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 08 Sep 2015, 5:54 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:

I haven't. I have too much respect for Galted to ever consider such an act. Also eastern europeans who will do anything to obtain citizenship over here are ten a penny in my business.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 08 Sep 2015, 5:54 pm

Dead day at work. Training my replacement I think

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 08 Sep 2015, 5:59 pm

Rowley wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

I haven't. I have too much respect for Galted to ever consider such an act. Also eastern europeans who will do anything to obtain citizenship over here are ten a penny in my business.

I notice you haven't exonerated your whippet though. Plus I can't see you ever parting with a penny so I can sympathise somewhat with your actions in keeping TSMR shackled to the cooker

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 08 Sep 2015, 6:31 pm

Rowley wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

You're a gentleman, Jeff, though if my number one status depended on it you'd be more than welcome to have a ride.

So far it's just (allegedly) Julius who's been there but I suspect that Tino's hidden beside the toilet to watch her showering.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibbz Tue 08 Sep 2015, 9:07 pm

All these new faces. I use to be something in these parts. Okay I hid in the corner whilst the cool kids played but it was something at least.

Hibbz
hibbz
hibbz

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 09 Sep 2015, 6:45 am

Fist bitches.

Its grey, chilly and threatening to rain.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 09 Sep 2015, 7:30 am

Morning Shah, same here though it has threatened sun later, how's it going?

Sick

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 09 Sep 2015, 7:55 am

Morning all.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 09 Sep 2015, 7:57 am

Good morning to three of my favourite posters.

Glorious afternoon here. Perfect for fishing I would presume.
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 09 Sep 2015, 8:00 am

Not bad. A couple more hours and I'm home free. Morning Tino and LGBT.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 09 Sep 2015, 8:01 am

Morning Tino/TLD how goes it in southern england/hemisphere?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 09 Sep 2015, 8:05 am

Perfect day here.

If only that little mutt would stop barking in the distance. Sounds like a yappy terrier cross of some sort.
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 09 Sep 2015, 8:06 am

You're a lovely man, LD. You're my favourite Aussie by a considerable distance.

All good here, RiCK. Too many southerners but I have learnt a few tricks over the years to ignore them.

How is Bradders?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 09 Sep 2015, 8:06 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:Perfect day here.

If only that little mutt would stop barking in the distance. Sounds like a yappy terrier cross of some sort.

Kill it

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 09 Sep 2015, 8:07 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:You're a lovely man, LD.  You're my favourite Aussie by a considerable distance.

All good here, RiCK.  Too many southerners but I have learnt a few tricks over the years to ignore them.

How is Bradders?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5kKoBOfPJk

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 09 Sep 2015, 8:09 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:You're a lovely man, LD.  You're my favourite Aussie by a considerable distance.

All good here, RiCK.  Too many southerners but I have learnt a few tricks over the years to ignore them.

How is Bradders?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5kKoBOfPJk

l*l.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 09 Sep 2015, 8:09 am

Bradders is Bradfordesque in its loveliness Tino, quite a few southerners here too, but we keep them in a corner of the office and mock their strange ways, like a zoo...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 09 Sep 2015, 8:12 am

rick_dagless wrote:Bradders is Bradfordesque in its loveliness Tino, quite a few southerners here too, but we keep them in a corner of the office and mock their strange ways, like a zoo...

Role reversal for me, rIck. All the people here look at me like I'm a circus attraction. Visitors think I have won a competition to work in the city for a day.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 09 Sep 2015, 8:24 am

Tino wrote:Visitors think I have won a competition to work in the city for a day.

That would be an awful prize, like winning a raffle at Hi-Tec...

Morning Hibz... (I think he was feeling left out)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 09 Sep 2015, 8:35 am

Feck, I am usually decisive. Don't know whether to take a flat or not. Doing my head in.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 09 Sep 2015, 8:39 am

sean wrote:Feck, I am usually decisive. Don't know whether to take a flat or not. Doing my head in.

realistically work out your finances rounding up for bills, and if you are genuinely happy with the remainder, get a flat, if not, don't as you will start to hate the place...

And easier to have your many, many sordid affairs.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 09 Sep 2015, 8:39 am

One of my eyes is only half working and it's really quite frustrating. Just a big blind spot in the middle. I'm getting old.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 09 Sep 2015, 8:44 am

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:One of my eyes is only half working and it's really quite frustrating. Just a big blind spot in the middle. I'm getting old.

Have it removed. Only way to be sure its nothing serious.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 09 Sep 2015, 8:48 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:Bradders is Bradfordesque in its loveliness Tino, quite a few southerners here too, but we keep them in a corner of the office and mock their strange ways, like a zoo...

Role reversal for me, rIck.  All the people here look at me like I'm a circus attraction.  Visitors think I have won a competition to work in the city for a day.

Probably the jumpers from Next that make them think that.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 09 Sep 2015, 8:52 am

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:One of my eyes is only half working and it's really quite frustrating. Just a big blind spot in the middle. I'm getting old.
Have you gone Perry Saturn on us?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 09 Sep 2015, 8:53 am

superflyweight wrote:

Role reversal for me, rIck.  All the people here look at me like I'm a circus attraction.  Visitors think I have won a competition to work in the city for a day.

C*ckwomble.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 09 Sep 2015, 8:53 am

Morning all. Sheffield is majestic this morning.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 09 Sep 2015, 8:54 am

ShahenshahG wrote:

Kill it

Just had a FT call from Shanghai. As soon as it heard my voice it stopped.

Or someone gave it a swift size 14 up its moon hole. Peace at last...
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Shoe Wed 09 Sep 2015, 8:54 am

I miss Abi Titmus

Dr Shoe
Dr Shoe
Dr Shoe

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 09 Sep 2015, 8:58 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

Kill it

Could have been Il G?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 09 Sep 2015, 8:58 am

superflyweight wrote:

C*ckwomble.

l*l out loud.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 09 Sep 2015, 9:04 am

seanmichaels wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

Kill it

Could have been Il G?

He's in China isn't he? Old Il G.

No, it was my brother. He got offered a job assisting Chinese Gvt (setting up energy futures trading system) He got through the 1st approval... waiting for the final go ahead now. He's also interested in property development and wants to send some big spenders to Oz to join the investment crush. "A very safe bet" is the message we are promoting. Bring your money here... more of that sort of thing.
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 09 Sep 2015, 9:11 am

I reckon he's brown bread. Disappeared on his return to mansfield.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 09 Sep 2015, 9:12 am

Who was it who was eating monster munch off a pepperami stick and described it as the low point in his life?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 09 Sep 2015, 9:14 am

Maybe he's just otherwise occupied?

re the China project - lot's of scaremongering going on here "buying up all our blah-blah-blah..."
All the buggers want is a bit of fresh air and security... and some space to do tai-chi. No harm in encouraging some of that is there?

Before the mother of all bubble bursts.

Last edited by The Loaded Dog on Wed 09 Sep 2015, 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 09 Sep 2015, 9:14 am

Spent a brilliant 45 minutes with the cat this morning. We crouched at the window watching the police stopping motorists going the wrong way along our street. I think the cat would make an excellent addition to the police force as she's stealhy and good at climbing and ambushing.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 09 Sep 2015, 9:24 am

Galted wrote:Spent a brilliant 45 minutes with the cat this morning. We crouched at the window watching the police stopping motorists going the wrong way along our street. I think the cat would make an excellent addition to the police force as she's stealhy and good at climbing and ambushing.

Just what the police need. More Pu$$ies

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 09 Sep 2015, 9:28 am

Galted wrote:Spent a brilliant 45 minutes with the cat this morning. We crouched at the window watching the police stopping motorists going the wrong way along our street. I think the cat would make an excellent addition to the police force as she's stealhy and good at climbing and ambushing.

I made friends with this berserk kitten a week or so ago. It found a gap in the fence near the back corner. Should have seen its eyes bulging from its disproportionate head... soaking up the constant array of visual stimuli of my newly created pleasure palace.

Turns out all it wanted was to play with a stick which I had improvised to appear like a mouse's tail. So easy to distract its attention. Within 10 minutes it had gone from "near scratching" my hands (I have quicker reflexes) to looking as if it owned the place... lying on its back... rubbing whiskers on a particular sun-scorched area of dirt. It phucking loves me already. It was almost embarrassing.

Never heard such loud purring. I thought another Black Hawk helicopter was approaching.
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 09 Sep 2015, 9:39 am

ShahenshahG wrote:

Just what the police need. More Pu$$ies

Yeah. Whatever happened to SerialDAVE, anyway?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 09 Sep 2015, 9:40 am

Laugh I hope he wasn't the copper who gave a convict a lift to the pub.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 09 Sep 2015, 9:44 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:

I made friends with this berserk kitten a week or so ago. It found a gap in the fence near the back corner. Should have seen its eyes bulging from its disproportionate head... soaking up the constant array of visual stimuli of my newly created pleasure palace.

Turns out all it wanted was to play with a stick which I had improvised to appear like a mouse's tail. So easy to distract its attention. Within 10 minutes it had gone from "near scratching" my hands (I have quicker reflexes) to looking as if it owned the place... lying on its back... rubbing whiskers on a particular sun-scorched area of dirt. It phucking loves me already. It was almost embarrassing.

Never heard such loud purring. I thought another Black Hawk helicopter was approaching.

That's a beautiful story, LD, humour and poignancy in equal measure. Cats are amongst my favourite types of mammal. I would like Harrogate a lot more if I'd had a cat to keep me company or ignore me in the snow.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 09 Sep 2015, 9:48 am

seanmichaels wrote:Who was it who was eating monster munch off a pepperami stick and described it as the low point in his life?

Was that not the same guy who wrote the brilliant comment about the excitement generated by the launch of Salt and Shake crisps?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed 09 Sep 2015, 9:58 am

Morning.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 09 Sep 2015, 9:59 am

Novocastrian was the chap - comic genius.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/F18917702?thread=7790903&skip=0&show=50

What I'd suggest it take x1 Pepperami Firestick and x1 bag of Flamin' Hot Monster Munch.

Next thread the Pepperami through the holes in the Monster Munch, thereby creating a kind Pepperami and Monster Munch Firey Hot Kebab on a Skewer.

I did this around a month ago on a Sunday afternoon when badly hungover and it represented, without doubt, the lowest point of my life so far.

I've also considered pushing those Burger Bite crisps you sometimes get from Supermarkets through the centre of Onion Ring crisps, so make a kind of Savoury Saturn style combined crisp - but that's just a pipe dream at the moment.

Was it Smith's who used to charge you more for adding salt to your own plain crisps?

It was Smiths and by God was it thrilling to add your own salt. Before that people seldom has the opportunity to put salt on potatos.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 09 Sep 2015, 10:07 am

l*l out loud and p*msl out loud.

Rofl*l out loud.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 09 Sep 2015, 10:09 am

That's Karl Pilkington-esque with added self loathing.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum