The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+13
Dr Shoe
Galted
superflyweight
Pal Joey
Mind the windows Tino.
kingraf
JuliusHMarx
rIck_dAgless
seanmichaels
Dolphin Ziggler
ShahenshahG
Rowley
Alistair
17 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Alistair Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

5. Stop.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:26 pm

Galted wrote:you're g*y and thus b*st-fri*nd material.

Sean is almost certainly gay.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:27 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Rowley wrote:Have you considered using lube?

You're better than that, Jeff.

Thanks Tina, I was thinking it was beneath me when I was typing it.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:28 pm

So, thread split day...

Anyone have any justification for claiming it?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:32 pm

Galted wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:This is probably a question best suited for Galted, but does anyone know if the use of emoticons is acceptable on a hook up site?

I would keep them to a minimum and only use a smili ng or laughing (very sparingly) emoticon as birds feel special in a non-spa*tic way when they think they've said something sweet or funny. Overuse of emoticons could leave them suspecting that you're creepy/deviant or that you're g*y and thus b*st-fri*nd material.

You're probably best off taking your lead from the bird in question and using emoticons in a similar vein while always ensuring that you use fewer than she does, if she's going to make you earn access to her fanny make sure she esrns her emoticons.

I assume it's a heterosexual website, if not use as many as you wish.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:35 pm

I imagine it depends on the emoticon used.

Very Happy I'd say would be seen as friendly.

kiss This I could see being used once you're trying to take it further

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 3933776953 This is probably a no.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 3181402168 I can't see why angry Santas may be used though if you drop that in an opening gambit and she's still keen then you may be onto a winner (or a nutcase).

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:36 pm

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:This is probably a question best suited for Galted, but does anyone know if the use of emoticons is acceptable on a hook up site?

I would keep them to a minimum and only use a smili ng or laughing (very sparingly) emoticon as birds feel special in a non-spa*tic way when they think they've said something sweet or funny. Overuse of emoticons could leave them suspecting that you're creepy/deviant or that you're g*y and thus b*st-fri*nd material.

You're probably best off taking your lead from the bird in question and using emoticons in a similar vein while always ensuring that you use fewer than she does, if she's going to make you earn access to her fanny make sure she esrns her emoticons.

I assume it's a heterosexual website, if not use as many as you wish.

Sound advice from any father to his son.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:36 pm

Might as well be. Need some soon otherwise I'll have to get Dave to defrost one for me.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:38 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

Might as well be. Need some soon otherwise I'll have to get Dave to defrost one for me.

l*l

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:42 pm

Interesting on here today.

Anyone interested in the East India Company? Just quietly watching the Birth of an Empire documentary. Think I've seen it before but you always pick up a few more details on the 2nd viewing. Such descriptive diary entries from people of various ranks. They certainly didn't hold back their thoughts. I particularly like those old sketches of violent fracas in full swing.

OK, enough of the rapacious profiteering. What's on the menu for lunch?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:43 pm

The Loaded Dog wrote:Interesting on here today.

Anyone interested in the East India Company? Just quietly watching the Birth of an Empire documentary. Think I've seen it before but you always pick up a few more details on the 2nd viewing. Such descriptive diary entries from people of various ranks. They certainly didn't hold back their thoughts. I particularly like those old sketches of violent fracas in full swing.

Outstanding.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:47 pm

Outstanding.

That's what he just said. My those were the days. The world was their oyster in no uncertain terms. We take all those spices for granted these days.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:49 pm

I read 2 Wilbur Smith books. Related to the East India company. Monsoon was one, can't remember the other.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:51 pm

Outstanding.

If I used that you'd call me a bell end. There is no consistency round here.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:53 pm

Vegetable soup, and Worcester sauce French Fries.. 7/10

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:55 pm

I've got someone's newspaper clippings from circa 1854 in the next room. Some horrible articles about brutal skirmishes with the locals. Revenge was an important topic back in the day.

Can't help but see parallels with certain events of today but at least the Indians appreciated certain aspects of the rule of law and subsequently adopted them (after a bloody long struggle)... unlike some militia today. I fear it's going to be a long uphill battle unfortunately.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:59 pm

The Loaded Dog wrote:

Outstanding.

That's what he just said. My those were the days. The world was their oyster in no uncertain terms. We take all those spices for granted these days.

Ginger's my favourite.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:02 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:

Outstanding.

Ginger's my favourite.

I thought I had an allergy to it years ago but it must have been something else that didn't agree with me. I see her as good medicine now.

Never been a huge fan of cloves in great quantities though. Too posh for my taste buds.

Last edited by The Loaded Dog on Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:04 am

Speaking of which, I saw Romeo Beckham got lead mascot role for England last night. As if that kid doesn't have everything already. Could have at least offered it to a spaz kid first

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:07 am

seanmichaels wrote:Speaking of which, I saw Romeo Beckham got lead mascot role for England last night. As if that kid doesn't have everything already. Could have at least offered it to a spaz kid first

Wasn't Brooklyn in the running for it? Or Brooks as we call him.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:15 am

Rowley wrote:

Outstanding.

If I used that you'd call me a bell end. There is no consistency round here.

That was only when you used 'oeuvre'.

And calling you a bell end for that was perfectly justified.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:19 am

I agree, no word should start with three vowels.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:26 am

Hero wrote:I agree, no word should start with three vowels.

I wonder if there are any others? Might take aeons to find one.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:30 am

My Ouija board says yes it will too.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:33 am

Where I lead you follow - like some sort of aoudad.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:35 am

Ironically Rich is a food snob and loves aioli

Hypocrite

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:49 am

Adam D wrote:
Hypocrite

That starts with a consonant.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:49 am

Odd one out:

1.) Calling on the stars to fall, and catch the silver sunlight in your hands

2.) I'm on warm milk and laxatives, Cherry-flavored antacids

3.) Well I'm not the world's most masculine man, But I know what I am and I'm glad I'm a man

4.) Your eyes are gazing back, From every little piece of glass, You seem to smile from every blade

5.) She grew up in an Indiana town, Had a good-lookin' mama who never was around

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:50 am

seanmichaels wrote:

3.) Well I'm not the world's most masculine man, But I know what I am and I'm glad I'm a man

Lola - Kinks

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:51 am

2. Nirvana - Pennyroyal Tea

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:52 am

4 Sally Cinnamon - The Roses.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:52 am

1. Oasis - Lyla

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:53 am

is one Lyla by the musically important Oasis?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:53 am

seanmichaels wrote:

5.) She grew up in an Indiana town, Had a good-lookin' mama who never was around

It's Tom Petty but I can't remember the flipping song.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:53 am

2 is the odd one out.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:54 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Mary Jane's Last Dance.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:55 am

Alistair wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Mary Jane's Last Dance.

Yep.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:55 am

Alistair wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Mary Jane's Last Dance.
has Kim Basinger in the vid. Was listening to Petty on the way to work this morning.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:55 am

Beat me to Oasis Ali, the price I pay for putting a musically important jibe in there just to suck up to Tina.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:57 am

Adam D wrote:
Alistair wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Mary Jane's Last Dance.
has Kim Basinger in the vid. Was listening to Petty on the way to work this morning.

Did you remember us talking about how much The Strokes - Last Night opening few chords sound exactly like the opening to American Girl?

You should play them one after t'other.  Uncanny.

Last edited by Mind the windows Tino. on Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:57 am

It's something like 20 years since Blur vs. Oasis in the charts today.

Country House vs. Cigarettes & Alcohol

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:59 am

Wasn't it Country House vs. Roll With It

-------

https://www.606v2.com/viewtopic.forum?t=60449

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20