The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ospreys 2015/16 Season

+43
exile jack
Exiledinborders
Cyril
No9
Rugby Fan
Alex_Germany
nathan
Valleyboy
PenfroPete
Geordie
stub
Pot Hale
maestegmafia
yappysnap
clivemcl
Notch
eirebilly
Coleman
True Raven
2ndtimeround
Shifty
Seagultaf
thespreys
glamorganalun
mikey_dragon
wayne
VinceWLB
Cardiff Dave
whocares
ScarletSpiderman
GavinDragon
chris_501
Steffan
BamBam
rumpelstiltskindoh
bedfordwelsh
George Carlin
Luckless Pedestrian
SecretFly
Stone Motif
Breadvan
PhilBB
LordDowlais
47 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Ospreys 2015/16 Season - Page 7 Empty Ospreys 2015/16 Season

Post by wayne Wed 02 Sep 2015, 12:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

Never done one of these here before, yet cannot do any worse than last years idiot.
Head Coach Steve Tandy
Backs Coach Gruff Rees
Forwards Coach Chris Gibbes
Squad Alphabetically
TYLER ARDRON 24 Back Row                  Rhodri Hughes 20 Lock
Dimitri Arhip 26 Prop                              PAUL JAMES 33 Prop
Lloyd Ashley (Peers) 24 Lock                   AARON JARVIS 29 Prop
Dan Baker 23 Back Row                          Ben John 24 Centre
SCOTT BALDWIN 27 Hooker                    ALUN WYN JONES 29 Lock
Adam Beard 19 Lock                              JAMES KING 25 Back Row  
Joe Bearman 36 Back Row                      Brendon Leonard 30 S/H
Ashley Beck 25 Centre                            DAN LYDIATE 27 Back Row
Rynier Bernardo 24 Lock                         JOSH MATAVESI 24 Centre
Ryan Bevington 26 Prop                          Scott Otten 21 Hooker
DAN BIGGAR 25 OH                               Sam Parry 23 Hooker
Andrew Bishop 30 Centre                        Kristian Phillips 24 Wing
Jordan Collier 20 Back Row                     Martin Roberts 29 S/H
Olly Cracknell 21 Back Row                     Nicky Smith 21 Prop
Sam Davies 21 O/H                                Johnathon Spratt 29 Centre
Gareth Delve 32 Back Row                      De Kock Steenkamp 28 Lock
Hanno Dirksen 24 Wing                          Dan Suter 23 Prop
Mathew Dwyer 30 Hooker                       Gareth Thomas 23 Prop
Dan Evans 26 F/B                                  Marc Thomas 25 Prop
Lloyd Evans 24 Back Row                       Rory Thornton 20 Lock
Richard Fussell 31 F/B                            JUSTIN TIPURIC 26 Back Row  
Tom Grabham 24 Wing                           Eli Walker 23 Wing
Cai Griffiths 31 Prop                               RHYS WEBB 26 S/H
Tom Habberfield 23 S/H                         The following 2 are either temporary
JEFF HASSLER 24 Wing                          or with feeder clubs
Dafydd Howells 20 Wing                         Sam Underhill 19 Back Row
                                                           Oliver Tomaszczyk 28 Prop
The players in CAPITALS will not be available until after the first 3 games of the Guinness League due to WC call ups
The past 5 seasons we have finished 3, 5, 3, 3 and 4 at the end of the regular season, I envision us finishing around the same position this season.
We will also be without Bernardo and Suter for a while early season, we have recruited Tomaszczyk to cover Suter, Underhill came on as a substitute in the Saracens friendly and there were favourable reports about him. If we have injuries in a few key positions especially early season, that prophecy above could be out the window. There has been talk we have signed a T/H from NZ, who had a serious ankle ligament injury, we are still waiting on his rehab. It needs to be soon or we will have to rely on Jarvis, which is not a good thought.
Just to add we won our first 7 matches last season, against most peoples and my expectations, and it will be more of a shock to me if we win either of our first 2 matches this season. Too many missing through injury and International call ups.

Last edited by wayne on Wed 02 Sep 2015, 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add final paragraph)

wayne

Back to top Go down

Ospreys 2015/16 Season - Page 7 Empty Re: Ospreys 2015/16 Season

Post by wayne Mon 30 Nov 2015, 9:09 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:Wayne what were you trying to say about Charteris earlier in the thread? You seemed to suggest he would be coming back to Wales when at the time it was being reported that Luke had verbally agreed to join Bath.
Mikey go back to page 5 of this topic and the 7th and 8th responses is a good indicator of what was said.

wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Mon 30 Nov 2015, 9:40 pm

I read it and I'm not sure what the good news could be. You seem sure of something though.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by wayne Mon 30 Nov 2015, 9:48 pm

Risca Rev wrote:Did I say he was Wayne? I'd hate for you to be a liar.
No, I must admit you did not, yet you are backing the idiot who did, I posted the 4 Dragons players item around 4 oClock yesterday afternoon, his reply came in nearly 4 Hours later, he had plenty of time to do some recent research and would have found that Dixon wasn't involved, but NO the arrogant git thought he would just name any 4 and nobody would check him on it, he was picking on the wrong person, when I reply I make sure of my facts, I don't knowingly LIE.

wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by wayne Mon 30 Nov 2015, 9:54 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:I read it and I'm not sure what the good news could be. You seem sure of something though.
I cannot name names Mikey, did you see where I said about somebody from the WRU being at the ground on Saturday, if you watched the game you would have seen him interviewed, he was spoken to by a fan before the game, and said there would be some good news on that front in the next week or so.

wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Stone Motif Mon 30 Nov 2015, 11:06 pm

wayne wrote:
Stone Motif wrote:
wayne wrote:
Risca Rev wrote:I can't help laughing at somebody suggesting I might be thick, when they can't differentiate between your and you're.

YOU'RE so far up YOUR backside, it's untrue. Wasted millions laughing
You cannot answer the question, and the only response you can come up with is Grammatical,  laughing and yes over the years you've wasted millions on crap players.

Our millions to waste though Wayne. You really are a coward, fanboy, illiterate fantasist.
So, was Jack Dixon in your squad for the LV game specified?

I didn't specify a game did I, so WTF you are continuously harping on about one game for I cannot fathom.

I specified Dixon played for the Dragons in the LV and is likely to get 50 regional appearances and play for Wales. Thus eloquently showing up your demented hyperbole for all things Ospreys for what it is.
Stone Motif
Stone Motif

Back to top Go down

Post by Stone Motif Mon 30 Nov 2015, 11:17 pm

wayne wrote:all you have to do is look at your squads and where you've finished in the League over the last 10 years and see the pile of garbage that have represented you to know you've wasted millions.

Fair enough, so you must be wasting millions too then Wayne, on the likes of Sam Parry,Dan Evans, FFSell et Al.

Now which competition did those lot feature against the Dragons in last season I wonder?

Stone Motif
Stone Motif

Back to top Go down

Post by wayne Tue 01 Dec 2015, 8:13 am

Stone Motif wrote:
wayne wrote:
Stone Motif wrote:
wayne wrote:
Risca Rev wrote:I can't help laughing at somebody suggesting I might be thick, when they can't differentiate between your and you're.

YOU'RE so far up YOUR backside, it's untrue. Wasted millions laughing
You cannot answer the question, and the only response you can come up with is Grammatical,  laughing and yes over the years you've wasted millions on crap players.

Our millions to waste though Wayne. You really are a coward, fanboy, illiterate fantasist.
So, was Jack Dixon in your squad for the LV game specified?

I didn't specify a game did I, so WTF you are continuously harping on about one game for I cannot fathom.

I specified Dixon played for the Dragons in the LV and is likely to get 50 regional appearances and play for Wales. Thus eloquently showing up your demented hyperbole for all things Ospreys for what it is.
I mentioned our game against your lot last year and you replied with those named 4, so yes you did specify a particular game.
You cannot comprehend your own script.
So you LIED and now you try to wriggle out, NOT GOOD ENOUGH MORON.

wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by wayne Tue 01 Dec 2015, 8:21 am

Stone Motif wrote:
wayne wrote:all you have to do is look at your squads and where you've finished in the League over the last 10 years and see the pile of garbage that have represented you to know you've wasted millions.

Fair enough, so you must be wasting millions too then Wayne, on the likes of Sam Parry,Dan Evans, FFSell et Al.

Now which competition did those lot feature against the Dragons in last season I wonder?

Yes they represented us, but to compare them to the absolute dross that has represented your lot over 10 years is laughable. We didn't have a player on our books, lend him out to you lot, have him back after the loan period was over and you snapped him back up, when his contract ended he left you and you've had him back again, that's what is dross. I could go through your squad over the years and name probably 3 full teams of dross.

wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Stone Motif Tue 01 Dec 2015, 9:15 am

wayne wrote: I will have a  Very Happy  wager with you, that at least 4 of those inexperienced youngsters will make it into 50 Regional appearances for us and at least 2 will play for Wales one day, nearly as many as your team has contributed in 10 years of Regional Rugby, so going by past success I think I'd rather stick to our proven successful system.

Here's what you wrote champ. Now, leaving aside the laughable context of this one game you are obsessing over on an attempt to wriggle out of being called out on your ridiculously high-falutin opinion of your own team,you know, the one where a fifth of your starting line up were as you call it ex Dragons dross,given that all agree the LV is a development comp, would you or would you not agree that last season's Dragons LV cup squad quartet are likely to meet your arbitrary four quality players criteria?
Stone Motif
Stone Motif

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Tue 01 Dec 2015, 10:18 am

I find it very amusing to Dragons fans calling another region over when they have done nothing what so ever since their inception. It's like Wales taking the urine out of the All Blacks FFS.

Never mind, your seasonal achievement of finishing higher than Cardiff Blues is your aim again this season isn't it. I doubt you will finish above us though, we cannot be that crap forever. Cardiff Blues will finish above Dragons this season.

I would never come on here and give it out to Ospreys fans, not until we can compete with them in the league anyway.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Dec 2015, 10:21 am

Dowlais, are you a Cardiff Blues fan again? My my, you do change your mind like the weather.

Makes my last post on your Merthyr thread ring even more true though.

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Tue 01 Dec 2015, 10:27 am

Risca Rev wrote:Dowlais, are you a Cardiff Blues fan again? My my, you do change your mind like the weather.

Makes my last post on your Merthyr thread ring even more true though.

Why ? Can I not support Merthyr and Cardiff Blues ? You just come on here and suck up to the other Dragons fans with your self entitled attitude.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Dec 2015, 10:38 am

laughing

Calm down you old crank. I'm only asking because you were an Ospreys supporter recently. What are you on about with your last nonsensical bit?

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Tue 01 Dec 2015, 10:49 am

Risca Rev wrote:laughing

Calm down you old crank. I'm only asking because you were an Ospreys supporter recently. What are you on about with your last nonsensical bit?

I have never been an Ospreys supporter. I go to watch all the regions though, even Dragons. But I will watch Cardiff Blues more than others because Cardiff is the choice for the girls to do a bit of shopping and food whilst I have a few bevvy's and watch the match, also, my old man has supported Cardiff RFC since before I was born, so I have to take the old duffer down there, even when it is his turn to drive, myself or my brother need to keep an eye on him Laugh

The last bit is because you and a few other Dragons supporters on here always get your knickers in a twist as soon as anybody says anything negative about them, and you then start ripping into other regions for good measure. it's almost as though you are not watching the same side as anybody else, they do not play that good rugby and they have done nothing of note since their inception. I still go and watch them against the Irish sides though there is something about the atmosphere that entices my at RP.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Dec 2015, 10:55 am

I'm interested as to when I have said Dragons play good rugby, as I can assure you it's the opposite. I'm not particularly convinced I've been ripping into the other pro teams either.

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Tue 01 Dec 2015, 10:56 am

Well, what have you been doing on this thread ?

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Dec 2015, 11:03 am

I can't see where I've criticised a pro team, sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Tue 01 Dec 2015, 12:36 pm

LordDowlais wrote:

I have never been an Ospreys supporter. I go to watch all the regions though, even Dragons. But I will watch Cardiff Blues more than others because Cardiff is the choice for the girls to do a bit of shopping and food whilst I have a few bevvy's and watch the match, also, my old man has supported Cardiff RFC since before I was born, so I have to take the old duffer down there, even when it is his turn to drive, myself or my brother need to keep an eye on him Laugh

The last bit is because you and a few other Dragons supporters on here always get your knickers in a twist as soon as anybody says anything negative about them, and you then start ripping into other regions for good measure. it's almost as though you are not watching the same side as anybody else, they do not play that good rugby and they have done nothing of note since their inception. I still go and watch them against the Irish sides though there is something about the atmosphere that entices my at RP.

laughing After a short while it was abundantly clear they're your favourite region and dragons quite clearly your.... 'least favourite.' You should also probably note that having your women and father like a particular city doesn't make you a supporter of their team. It takes a lot more than that. I get you would have some affiliation to Cardiff though like I still root for my former home town across the Severn.

I also can't see where Risca is doing any of that - however it's plain to see his team constantly comes under attack on here, by Ospreys supporters (such as yourself). I think we can admit the state of our team and I believe honesty is an admirable trait. It's better to be that way rather than delude ones self - like for example, Ospreys supporters last weekend acting like they had notched up a win in Clermont - that's just the example off the top of my head by the way; I'm not ripping into the Ospreys.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by wayne Tue 01 Dec 2015, 5:10 pm

Stone Motif wrote:
wayne wrote: I will have a  Very Happy  wager with you, that at least 4 of those inexperienced youngsters will make it into 50 Regional appearances for us and at least 2 will play for Wales one day, nearly as many as your team has contributed in 10 years of Regional Rugby, so going by past success I think I'd rather stick to our proven successful system.

Here's what you wrote champ. Now, leaving aside the laughable context of this one game you are obsessing over on an attempt to wriggle out of being called out on your ridiculously high-falutin opinion of your own team,you know, the one where a fifth of your starting line up were as you call it ex Dragons dross,given that all agree the LV is a development comp, would you or would you not agree that last season's Dragons LV cup squad quartet are likely to meet your arbitrary four quality players criteria?
That is not ALL I WROTE is it champ, only part of which you've quoted, I referred to the specific game and then you came out with the Dixon LIE, yes we had a few of your old players, ALL reserves, unlike you who had about 10 first team squad players involved it might even had been more (some development going on there). As for your final question they might reach those figures with the DC sponsored players, only thanks to the WRU involvement, the ones NOT on DCs no, because what decent player has stayed with your Team, when asked to move and probably the same would happen.
See what I did there actually answered a specific question, why don't you do the same
PM on the way

Last edited by wayne on Tue 01 Dec 2015, 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Final Sentence added)

wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Breadvan Tue 01 Dec 2015, 6:07 pm

Tbf saint, given our lamentable euro away record, getting two pts away in Clermont did feel like a win Very Happy
Breadvan
Breadvan

Back to top Go down

Post by Stone Motif Tue 01 Dec 2015, 6:26 pm

LordDowlais wrote:

Except that is almost the exact opposite of what actually happened, you twit
Stone Motif
Stone Motif

Back to top Go down

Post by Stone Motif Tue 01 Dec 2015, 6:37 pm

wayne wrote:
Stone Motif wrote:

That is not ALL I WROTE is it champ, only part of which you've quoted, I referred to the specific game and then you came out with the Dixon LIE, yes we had a few of your old players, ALL reserves, unlike you who had about 10 first team squad players involved it might even had been more (some development going on there). As for your final question they might reach those figures with the DC sponsored players, only thanks to the WRU involvement, the ones NOT on DCs no, because what decent player has stayed with your Team, when asked to move and probably the same would happen.
See what I did there actually answered a specific question, why don't you do the same
PM on the way

Except you didn't answer it did you, you just wrote another pile of precious horse shizzle instead of manning up and accepting that the Ospreys aren't the centre of the rugby universe. They're just another poor Welsh team with a handful of decent players and a coach woefully out of his depth. If you want I can pick a team of world beaters out of the original post to prove it? Though on Planet Wayne they'd probably give Toulon a bumming.
Stone Motif
Stone Motif

Back to top Go down

Post by chris_501 Tue 01 Dec 2015, 6:46 pm

Can I speak for everyone and say that all this is just boring.

chris_501

Back to top Go down

Post by wayne Tue 01 Dec 2015, 7:16 pm

chris_501 wrote:Can I speak for everyone and say that all this is just boring.
I totally agree Chris, if you read the final sentence of my last comment, you should understand what I've done.
Thanks

wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Tue 01 Dec 2015, 7:30 pm

chris_501 wrote:Can I speak for everyone and say that all this is just boring.

Nope.
I find these confrontations quite interesting and entertaining in a Welsh rugby type way.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by wayne Wed 02 Dec 2015, 9:41 pm

From todays Press Conference it appears AWJ and Biggar will be in the squad for this weekends game against Zebre, from Tandy's response I would think they will start by having splinters, and hopefully not have to come on, he also said Ardron, Hassler and Fia took a full part in training and how they react to that, they could be in on Sunday, he also said Paul James would probably be around but Baldwin probably not, the way he came across it should be a strong team selected, as he said they've won their last 3 home games and gave the Scarlets a bit of a fright on the weekend.
This will not be an easy match.

wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Fri 04 Dec 2015, 10:43 am

Wayne, I have just read elsewhere Biggar is holding off signing a new contract until the ball supplier has been finalised. Any truth in this?

Also re the Zebre game, I think Tandy would be dull to bench up Biggar and AWJ from the off. He would be better using them to get you into the lead and then bring on 'lesser' players to see you home.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Fri 04 Dec 2015, 3:57 pm

SS - the great one has re-signed this afternoon Very Happy.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Fri 04 Dec 2015, 5:30 pm

Yep, Dan Biggar has signed a DC to stay in Wales. It is on the Ospreys website.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Fri 04 Dec 2015, 5:35 pm

LordDowlais wrote:Yep, Dan Biggar has signed a DC to stay in Wales. It is on the Ospreys website.

Is the DC money being shared out equally between the 4?

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by wayne Fri 04 Dec 2015, 5:49 pm

ScarletSpiderman wrote:Wayne, I have just read elsewhere Biggar is holding off signing a new contract until the ball supplier has been finalised.  Any truth in this?

Also re the Zebre game, I think Tandy would be dull to bench up Biggar and AWJ from the off.  He would be better using them to get you into the lead and then bring on 'lesser' players to see you home.
SS,I alluded to the benching of those 2, you could see Tandy putting them on the bench the way he spoke in the Press Conference and personally I agree with the choice, the thing is if we have a good result next week against BB, it would give BB little chance of progressing and they could put out a week team and basically put us in with a decent chance of progressing, so both of our stars would be up to around 10 appearances if they play against CA and Exeter, to fulfill the 16 game DC criteria, they would have to play less than 20 minutes in about 6 or 7 games, so if we can be very close with under 20 to go we can fetch them 2 on and it would not be included in the 16 match rule, I would have had Thornton starting, it is a bit of a lightweight 2nd row, as for Biggar I said earlier in the week that there was some good news coming in the next week or so and not all from the Ospreys, there should be another announced very soon, to a team to the West of us.

wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by wayne Fri 04 Dec 2015, 5:51 pm

Cardiff Dave wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:Yep, Dan Biggar has signed a DC to stay in Wales. It is on the Ospreys website.

If the 4 you are referring are the Regions, I would say with the information out so far the answer is no

wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Fri 04 Dec 2015, 6:01 pm

wayne wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:

If the 4 you are referring are the Regions, I would say with the information out so far the answer is no

I think this is what we know so far or is it?
http://prorugbywales.com/rsa/

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by wayne Fri 04 Dec 2015, 6:22 pm

Cardiff Dave wrote:
wayne wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:

Decent bit of information given there Dave, but NO, what I was referring to is the number of players from each Region that have been DC so far, we (Ospreys) have AWJ and Webb whose contracts end at the completion of this season, Lydiate has a couple of years left on his, Biggar  is here until after the next WC, and Baldwin, King, Thornton and Baker have either 3 or 4 years, this is 8 out of the 17 DC players at all the Regions IIRC.

wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Fri 04 Dec 2015, 6:27 pm

wayne wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:
wayne wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:

Decent bit of information given there Dave, but NO, what I was referring to is the number of players from each Region that have been DC so far, we (Ospreys) have AWJ and Webb whose contracts end at the completion of this season, Lydiate has a couple of years left on his, Biggar  is here until after the next WC, and Baldwin, King, Thornton and Baker have either 3 or 4 years, this is 8 out of the 17 DC players at all the Regions IIRC.

I gathered that, but I was under the impression that the 4 would get the same amount of cash with DCs included in the equation.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by wayne Fri 04 Dec 2015, 6:37 pm

Ospreys team to play Zebre on Sunday
Evans, Hassler, Spratt, Matavesi, Walker, Davies, Habberfield, James, Parry, Arhip, Ashley, Ardron, King, Tipuric, Baker. Subs Otten, Smith, Fia, AWJ, Cracknell, Roberts, Biggar and Dirksen.
Pleased that at last Fia is around the squad, also pleased our 2 stars are on the bench, only to come on if needed, really sorry to see Roberts needed, but apparently Leonard's misses is due to give birth, really good to see the Canadians back, but wish Ardron was in the back row and Thornton was included, apart from Roberts an excellent bench IMO, hope Josh is ok, because we need his inventiveness.
Zebre have won their last 3 home games and gave the Scarlets a bit of a fright last weekend, this will be a difficult match and will be more worrying as we can only follow online, not shown live.

wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by wayne Fri 04 Dec 2015, 6:51 pm

Cardiff Dave wrote:
wayne wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:
wayne wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:

I gathered that, but I was under the impression that the 4 would get the same amount of cash with DCs included in the equation.
No, the monies for DCs is extra to the TV monies and all other revenue generated, why would the other 3 Regions get anything out of payments for our players, and in actual fact we don't get anything either, 60% of any payments for our players goes to the players themselves from the WRU, we pay 40% of their wages, so it is 60% off our wage bill, this helps us financially and the WRU gain by having more access to those players and although not set in stone, these players play only 16 matches, outside of play off matches in both the RCC and Guinness League.
Hope this helps.

wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Fri 04 Dec 2015, 7:17 pm

wayne wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:
wayne wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:
wayne wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:

No, the monies for DCs is extra to the TV monies and all other revenue generated, why would the other 3 Regions get anything out of payments for our players, and in actual fact we don't get anything either, 60% of any payments for our players goes to the players themselves from the WRU, we pay 40% of their wages, so it is 60% off our wage bill, this helps us financially and the WRU gain by having more access to those players and although not set in stone, these players play only 16 matches, outside of play off matches in both the RCC and Guinness League.
Hope this helps.

You're not sure then. Nor me.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by wayne Fri 04 Dec 2015, 7:38 pm

Cardiff Dave wrote:
wayne wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:
wayne wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:
wayne wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:

Hope this helps.

Look at the Rhys Webb thread, it is NOT set in stone both AWJ and Dan played more than 16 games last season, and that was before both played in the Guinness League Q/F play off

wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Fri 04 Dec 2015, 7:46 pm

wayne wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:
wayne wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:
wayne wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:
wayne wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:

Hope this helps.

Look at the Rhys Webb thread, it is NOT set in stone both AWJ and Dan played more than 16 games last season, and that was before both played in the Guinness League Q/F play off

So the DC cash is dealt out willy nilly then is it?

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by wayne Fri 04 Dec 2015, 8:09 pm

Cardiff Dave wrote:
wayne wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:
wayne wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:
wayne wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:
wayne wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:

Hope this helps.

What exactly are you fishing for Dave? Gatland selects who he wants to keep in Wales, he then contacts the relevant Region and the player involved to see if they are in agreement with the arrangement, if they are, and can come to a financial package that suits all sides the DC is signed. Let me just add the player has the final say on where he wants to play, most or nearly all have selected to play for the Region they are either at or where they were previously, this is why there was a bit of humour on here when Dan Lydiate said he wanted to play for us and not go back to the Dragons

wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 04 Dec 2015, 8:18 pm

wayne wrote:
What exactly are you fishing for Dave? Gatland selects who he wants to keep in Wales, he then contacts the relevant Region and the player involved to see if they are in agreement with the arrangement, if they are, and can come to a financial package that suits all sides the DC is signed. Let me just add the player has the final say on where he wants to play, most or nearly all have selected to play for the Region they are either at or where they were previously, this is why there was a bit of humour on here when Dan Lydiate said he wanted to play for us and not go back to the Dragons

Hilarious Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Fri 04 Dec 2015, 8:25 pm

wayne wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:
wayne wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:
wayne wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:
wayne wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:
wayne wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:

Hope this helps.

Gatland's job is team Wales though and what if he loses interest in/doesn't pick a player who happens to be on a DC?

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 04 Dec 2015, 8:31 pm

Doing lots of posting from the game Dave!

Back to top Go down

Post by wayne Fri 04 Dec 2015, 8:36 pm

Griff wrote:
wayne wrote:

Hilarious Shocked
Yes it was at the time Griff,  Very Happy even though at the time I didn't particularly want him with us.

wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by wayne Fri 04 Dec 2015, 8:38 pm

Griff wrote:Doing lots of posting from the game Dave!
Thinking the same thing, but obviously you're quicker than me.

wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Fri 04 Dec 2015, 8:42 pm

In the house mate.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Fri 04 Dec 2015, 8:42 pm

Lydiates reasons were a bit more than just that Wayne
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 04 Dec 2015, 8:51 pm

Cardiff Dave wrote:

In the house mate.

You gave the impression you were at the game on the match thread! 'Pi$$ poor attendance', 'are you there?', 'yes I'm 'ere'. You card!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Fri 04 Dec 2015, 8:52 pm

Griff wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:

In the house mate.

You gave the impression you were at the game on the match thread! 'Pi$$ poor attendance', 'are you there?', 'yes I'm 'ere'. You card!

Explained my non attendance, plenty.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next