The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9/11 tribute controversy

+7
seanmichaels
Alistair
ONETWOFOREVER
ShahenshahG
Derbymanc
TRUSSMAN66
Dolphin Ziggler
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

9/11 tribute controversy - Page 2 Empty 9/11 tribute controversy

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 14 Sep 2015, 7:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

Entourage actor Adrian Grenier caused some outrage online friday by posting this image in remembrance of the victims of 9/11

9/11 tribute controversy - Page 2 2C48D05100000578-3233179-image-a-8_1442185793891

Whilst he could have just not done that on a day like the anniversary of 9/11, is it such an outrageous thing to say? Is it fair that people on the internet (according to the, urgh, Daily Mail article) have branded it 'classless' and a 'slap in the face' to terror victims?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

9/11 tribute controversy - Page 2 Empty Re: 9/11 tribute controversy

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 15 Sep 2015, 11:29 am

Alistair wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
Scottrf wrote:
Alistair wrote:

I wonder how much damage was caused to innocent people in Iraq and Afghanistan? Of course, you wouldn't care about that would you.
Straw man after straw man.

My argument is they aren't related..........

One was a war another a terroristic act..................

They are related, both resulted in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of innocent people, only you can only see the American side of the coin.

The terrorist attack was an act of war on America by Al Qaeda.

Don't keep trying to patronise me..........

If you can't see a difference between casualties of war and a barbaric act of cowardly terrorism then you're stupid......

Last edited by TRUSSMAN66 on Tue 15 Sep 2015, 11:30 am; edited 2 times in total

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 Sep 2015, 11:30 am

Last edited by Nore Staat on Tue 15 Sep 2015, 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 15 Sep 2015, 11:31 am

Nore Staat wrote:Can we please not attack individual commentators.  Can we focus on the question, the facts, the various opinions, the various arguments.   This thread isn't going to change the world, but it might help some of us better understand the various issues etc.

It's the usual American hating garbage.............

Same on the Park 51 thread......

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Tue 15 Sep 2015, 11:37 am

So you assume I hate Americans? Petty.

If you can't see a difference between casualties of war and a barbaric act of cowardly terrorism then you're stupid......

So, again, you're basically justifying the deaths of those innocent people in Iraq & Afghanistan as casualties of war?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 Sep 2015, 11:38 am

Last edited by Nore Staat on Tue 15 Sep 2015, 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Tue 15 Sep 2015, 11:38 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
ONETWOFOREVER wrote:Does anyone really believe the official explanation for the 9-11 attacks presented by the G.W.Bush administration???

Consider the rap sheet of that particular administration before and after the attacks and and use your brain.

Why don't you tell us...........

fraudalent election win
Dodgy dealings with Bin Laden family AND the Taliban all before attacks
shoddy explanation for attacks. Still unanswered questions
Outragous lies in build up to Iraq war. Remember Saddam had a nuclear weapon people forget that the US stated this through Colin Powel but that quickly got swept under the carpet.
Homeland security?????????????
Guantamino bay???
Cheny and Rumsfeld contracts with weapons firms (Halliburton)

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 15 Sep 2015, 11:40 am

Alistair wrote:So you assume I hate Americans? Petty.

So, again, you're basically justifying the deaths of those innocent people in Iraq & Afghanistan as casualties of war?

I'm differentiating not justifying...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 15 Sep 2015, 11:41 am

Nore Staat wrote:I remember hearing about one of the US presidents who wanted to have people in the oval office who disagreed with him - so that he could assess all arguments for and against something and then make a decision.  Maybe it was Theodore Roosevelt (?)

Maybe you should look it up before making the statement.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Tue 15 Sep 2015, 11:43 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
Alistair wrote:So you assume I hate Americans? Petty.

I'm differentiating not justifying...

Point is Trussman, you still can't admit, or recognise that those innocent people in Iraq & Afghanistan are just as much victims as those who suffered in 9/11, regardless of which side of the world they were from.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 15 Sep 2015, 11:45 am

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
ONETWOFOREVER wrote:Does anyone really believe the official explanation for the 9-11 attacks presented by the G.W.Bush administration???

Consider the rap sheet of that particular administration before and after the attacks and and use your brain.

fraudalent election win
Outragous lies in build up to Iraq war. Remember Saddam had a nuclear weapon people forget that the US stated this through Colin Powel but that quickly got swept under the carpet.
Guantamino bay???

We assume it was fraudulent...........
Britain had dealings with Saddam and Bin Laden...
9/11 conspiracy theorists are sad people....
Britain believed in WMDs too...
What's cheney got to do with Bush.............
Guantanimo bay is okay with me........Waterboarding is too good for them.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Tue 15 Sep 2015, 11:46 am

Have you ever seen Loose Change, Trussman?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 Sep 2015, 11:48 am

Last edited by Nore Staat on Tue 15 Sep 2015, 12:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Tue 15 Sep 2015, 11:53 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
ONETWOFOREVER wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:

fraudalent election win
Guantamino bay???

We assume it was fraudulent...........
Britain had dealings with Saddam and Bin Laden...
9/11 conspiracy theorists are sad people....
Britain believed in WMDs too...
What's cheney got to do with Bush.............
Guantanimo bay is okay with me........Waterboarding is too good for them.

You assume it was fraudulent haha lol
Britain/USA 2 peas pod
So were all the people who believed the lies leading up to the Iraq war
Cheney has EVERYTHING to do with Bush
ISIS feel the same way about its prisinors I guess great minds think alike TRUSS.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 15 Sep 2015, 11:53 am

I've watched "Voices from the Towers" thoughAlistair...............

Where some young girl is screaming down the phone to her Dad saying she can't get out and he's impotently having to listen to her last minutes before the phone goes dead.........Or the new Father who is saying to his Wife there are people jumping around him and the smoke is getting really bad and that he is not sure how much time he has left and tell his daughter he loves her !!...

Or maybe the Son on the plane who tells his Dad he thinks terrorists are going to crash the plane "but don't worry Dad....because If it happens it will be quick..."

These people had no warning and no chance............So yes there is a difference for me..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 15 Sep 2015, 11:56 am

I advocate widespread napaalming of the middle east. I appreciate it would be painful but in the long run best for all concerned.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Tue 15 Sep 2015, 11:57 am

seanmichaels wrote:I advocate widespread napaalming of the middle east. I appreciate it would be painful but in the long run best for all concerned.

Is that in the NF manifesto

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Tue 15 Sep 2015, 11:58 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:I've watched "Voices from the Towers" thoughAlistair...............

Where some young girl is screaming down the phone to her Dad saying she can't get out and he's impotently having to listen to her last minutes before the phone goes dead.........Or the new Father who is saying to his Wife there are people jumping around him and the smoke is getting really bad and that he is not sure how much time he has left and tell his daughter he loves her !!...

Or maybe the Son on the plane who tells his Dad he thinks terrorists are going to crash the plane "but don't worry Dad....because If it happens it will be quick..."

These people had no warning and no chance............So yes there is a difference for me..

Haha

rubbish

don't believe you

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 15 Sep 2015, 12:00 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:I've watched "Voices from the Towers" thoughAlistair...............

Haha

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 15 Sep 2015, 12:05 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:I advocate widespread napaalming of the middle east. I appreciate it would be painful but in the long run best for all concerned.

Is that in the NF manifesto

You know I am right. Think of the phoenix rising from the ashes.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Tue 15 Sep 2015, 12:15 pm

Never seen those. Only seen The Falling Man.

I appreciate you see it as a difference. People still lost their lives, through no fault of their own, without choice and the casualties were far greater in the Middle East. Regardless of your patriotic pride you should at least have a human side which allows you to at least acknowledge that.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Tue 15 Sep 2015, 12:28 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:

Haha

rubbish

don't believe you

You heartless ignorant C U Next Tuesday, ban me if you want cause that is just absolutely sickening. Why in gods name did you let this evil git back on the forum mods??? if its not mental illness he's laughing at, it's cray theories he's peddling and now this.

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Tue 15 Sep 2015, 12:35 pm

Derbymanc wrote:
ONETWOFOREVER wrote:

Haha

rubbish

don't believe you

You heartless ignorant C U Next Tuesday, ban me if you want cause that is just absolutely sickening. Why in gods name did you let this evil git back on the forum mods??? if its not mental illness he's laughing at, it's cray theories he's peddling and now this.

People making coherant phone calls over 30,000 feet? in 2001? don't make me laugh
I bet you thought Jurassic park was real.

Derby calm down

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 15 Sep 2015, 12:39 pm

I think we've all seen enough now on this topic.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 15 Sep 2015, 12:41 pm

I'll make this a public warning as well, if I see any more crap from OneTwo or Truss then the exit door will be beckoning.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2