The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The thread to complain about the referees and the PrO'12 HAS BEEN PUT TO BED FOR THE EVENING TILL YOU LOT STOP ARGUING/INSULTING

+8
PhilBB
Cardiff Dave
Stone Motif
The Great Aukster
ME-109
Chunky Norwich
SecretFly
Rory_Gallagher
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The thread to complain about the referees and the PrO'12 HAS BEEN PUT TO BED FOR THE EVENING TILL YOU LOT STOP ARGUING/INSULTING - Page 2 Empty The thread to complain about the referees and the PrO'12 HAS BEEN PUT TO BED FOR THE EVENING TILL YOU LOT STOP ARGUING/INSULTING

Post by Rory_Gallagher Wed 16 Sep 2015, 5:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

Before you delete this again, moderators, hear me out.

If you haven't noticed, every single match thread involving an Irish team has been totally derailed into chaos and it is impossible for anyone who wishes to discuss the actual rugby. There are threads already for people to discuss the corruption of the league, and here is another thread for people to complain about the performance of the referees and to scrutinise every decision they make. They can even post as much video evidence as they like!

This may have been a bad week due to the fact the Welsh and Irish teams were playing each other, but from this point on it would be desirable for most people on these forums to have match threads where we can discuss the rugby. Obviously people should have the freedom to complain about the refereeing performances and criticise the decisions they make, but if you read the match threads you can see the same persistent offenders who have went far beyond this and have made it their mission to spread the gospel about the corrupt PrO'12 and shove it down our throats. This isn't and shouldn't be relevant to the actual match/team threads.

So here it is, yet again, why not help to save the forum and let them vent it all out here? When things go off topic, refer them to this thread where they can have free reign to say whatever they like about the PrO'12, and keep the match threads for the rugby fans. Peace. Hug

Rory_Gallagher

Back to top Go down

The thread to complain about the referees and the PrO'12 HAS BEEN PUT TO BED FOR THE EVENING TILL YOU LOT STOP ARGUING/INSULTING - Page 2 Empty Re: The thread to complain about the referees and the PrO'12 HAS BEEN PUT TO BED FOR THE EVENING TILL YOU LOT STOP ARGUING/INSULTING

Post by SecretFly Thu 17 Sep 2015, 11:47 am

PhilBB wrote:
SecretFly wrote:You're wise enough, Phil.  You know exactly what I'm saying...each and every point.

Just like we all get your points......

Play the bewildered card as much as you like  - evasion - and meet you back on those pages/threads when accusations are made and counter-strikes are made.

I've genuinely no idea what you are on about most of the time, sorry. I'm hoping that you think that you're being funny and good on those who can follow the joke.

So, I can't be sure what you think that I'm evading as I've no idea if you're making a point or making a fool of yourself.

Yeah?

No idea?

Right. Can't help you then. You're on your own.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

The thread to complain about the referees and the PrO'12 HAS BEEN PUT TO BED FOR THE EVENING TILL YOU LOT STOP ARGUING/INSULTING - Page 2 Empty Re: The thread to complain about the referees and the PrO'12 HAS BEEN PUT TO BED FOR THE EVENING TILL YOU LOT STOP ARGUING/INSULTING

Post by Chunky Norwich Thu 17 Sep 2015, 11:51 am

PhilBB wrote:There are a good couple of Leinster fans on Gwlad who buck that trend, certainly.

I suppose that's true. Maybe I should have said "an overwhelming majority".

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Thu 17 Sep 2015, 11:54 am

SecretFly wrote:

Yeah?

No idea?

Right.  Can't help you then.  You're on your own.

That may well be an improvement, but thanks for your attempt above to explain yourself clearly.
PhilBB
PhilBB

http://www.cardiffrfcfans.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Thu 17 Sep 2015, 11:56 am

SecretFly wrote:
PhilBB wrote:
SecretFly wrote:You're wise enough, Phil.  You know exactly what I'm saying...each and every point.

Just like we all get your points......

Play the bewildered card as much as you like  - evasion - and meet you back on those pages/threads when accusations are made and counter-strikes are made.

I've genuinely no idea what you are on about most of the time, sorry. I'm hoping that you think that you're being funny and good on those who can follow the joke.

So, I can't be sure what you think that I'm evading as I've no idea if you're making a point or making a fool of yourself.

Yeah?

No idea?

Right.  Can't help you then.  You're on your own.

I'm with you on that one Phil, sometimes you read one of his posts and wonder what it was you just read. You know that it was meant to be funny, and that there would most likely be some form of satire or sarcasm in there, but you just can not quite find there the pertinent point is.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Thu 17 Sep 2015, 11:57 am

Stick him on ignore. You can literally go a whole thread and nothing will be changed.

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu 17 Sep 2015, 11:57 am

It is clear. Wink You don't comprehend - your words not mine

It's clear and needs no clearer explanation.

We'll talk again when one of us says something (here or elsewhere) that the other understands..

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Thu 17 Sep 2015, 11:59 am

ScarletSpiderman wrote:

I'm with you on that one Phil, sometimes you read one of his posts and wonder what it was you just read.  You know that it was meant to be funny, and that there would most likely be some form of satire or sarcasm in there, but you just can not quite find there the pertinent point is.

Agreed.
PhilBB
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu 17 Sep 2015, 11:59 am

Yeah put me on Ignore and then listen to what I say from other sources.

Manly. Cool Red Exclamation Mark territory.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Thu 17 Sep 2015, 12:00 pm

SecretFly wrote:It is clear.  Wink  You don't comprehend - your words not mine

We'll talk again when one of us says something (here or elsewhere) that the other understands..

It may be clear to you but I'm not reading too many others agree with your comments, or even comment on them. Hopefully somebody else can offer an explanation that I (and others, it seems) will understand as I'm sure your points are valid and interesting.
PhilBB
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Thu 17 Sep 2015, 12:01 pm

Chunky, to be honest I understand where you are coming from, but to be honest sometimes it is actually enjoyable to watch him calling out for attention.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu 17 Sep 2015, 12:07 pm

PhilBB wrote:

It may be clear to you but I'm not reading too many others agree with your comments, or even comment on them. Hopefully somebody else can offer an explanation that I (and others, it seems) will understand as I'm sure your points are valid and interesting.

Nobody else is here except You, Scarlet and Chunky.

The Three Musketeers. Now why would it surprise me that you guys wouldn't understand? Ain't no big surprise - trust me.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Thu 17 Sep 2015, 12:09 pm

SecretFly wrote:
PhilBB wrote:

Nobody else is here except You, Scarlet and Chunky.  

The Three Musketeers.  Now why would it surprise me that you guys wouldn't understand?   Ain't no big surprise - trust me.

Cheers, but my point extended beyond this thread. Maybe my perception is very wrong as I'm so unfamiliar with nom de posts, but my initial thought is that few people interact with your posts.

I'll do my best to find those who do converse with you and ask them for an explanation. Could you point me in the right direction of who to go to first?
PhilBB
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu 17 Sep 2015, 12:19 pm

Is this the personal stuff plan now, Phil?  (look above to the stuff you don't comprehend again Wink ) ...designed to make me feel uneasy, out-of-place, lonely, unloved, strange, weird, "bizarre"?

"If we can make him cry he might leave us the F**K alone to hunt down the other Irish lads.... that we find it so much easier to get a rise out of and don't keep hitting us with the counter logic crap!"

I've been here a long time.  Couldn't care less who likes me or dislikes me.  This ain't the real world - just to let you know.  It's a chat/discussion forum.

So that's Scarlet and now you who want to psychoanalyse me?   You're all so so curious?

If you don't like what I say, how I say, how often I say it...just do like Chunky - ignore. It's easy.  But this constant personal curious attention from you guys............................................ spooky Wink  Cut it out....you'll catch reputations worse than mine...................

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Thu 17 Sep 2015, 12:27 pm

SecretFly wrote:Is this the personal stuff plan now, Phil?  (look above to the stuff you don't comprehend again Wink ) ...designed to make me feel uneasy, out-of-place, lonely, unloved, strange, weird, "bizarre"?

"If we can make him cry he might leave us the F**K alone to hunt down the other Irish lads.... that we find it so much easier to get a rise out of and don't keep hitting us with the counter logic crap!"

I've been here a long time.  Couldn't care less who likes me or dislikes me.  This ain't the real world - just to let you know.  It's a chat/discussion forum.

So that's Scarlet and now you who want to psychoanalyse me?   You're all so so curious?

If you don't like what I say, how I say, how often I say it...just do like Chunky - ignore.  It's easy.  But this constant personal curious attention from you guys............................................ spooky Wink  Cut it out....you'll catch reputations worse than mine...................

That's an interesting reply. All I asked was to whom I should turn for an explanation but you've replied with that personal explosion.

I'm also not sure what that blatant threat is about. All I'm trying to do is to understand what rugby point you're trying to make.
PhilBB
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu 17 Sep 2015, 12:51 pm

Phil............... leave it. Wink

I'm better at this than you. And unlike you (allegedly Whistle ) I can read what you say in every way... front side meaning, sly undercurrents, clouded sarcasm, hidden sneers.

Isn't that strange that the bizarre lad can read what you're saying distinctly?

Your interest in me, as distinct from what I say, is similar to Scarlet's. We're having a more productive time on other threads. Let's engage there.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Thu 17 Sep 2015, 12:59 pm

SecretFly wrote:Phil............... leave it. Wink

I'm better at this than you.  And unlike you (allegedly Whistle ) I can read what you say in every way... front side meaning, sly undercurrents, clouded sarcasm, hidden sneers.

Isn't that strange that the bizarre lad can read what you're saying distinctly?

Your interest in me, as distinct from what I say, is similar to Scarlet's.  We're having a more productive time on other threads.  Let's engage there.

I don't find it strange that you can comprehend my words but that I fail to understand yours. No, I don't find that strange at all.
PhilBB
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu 17 Sep 2015, 1:04 pm

There you go then. You have a subtety of speech glitch. Confirmed.

Doesn't stop you loading your lines with the subtle stuff though.... just can't see it in other's words.

Oh well. We'll all carry on as best we can.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Thu 17 Sep 2015, 2:32 pm

We could use this thread to express what an utter monumental, gargantuan kicking PhilBB is giving the Irish posters. Rivalled only in proportion by the enormity of the wriggling and delusion on display and their complete ignorance, bluster and misplaced bravado. Utter humiliation.

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu 17 Sep 2015, 2:34 pm

clap guinness guinness guinness guinness

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Sep 2015, 2:48 pm

ScarletSpiderman wrote:Chunky, to be honest I understand where you are coming from, but to be honest sometimes it is actually enjoyable to watch him calling out for attention.

Like LD, Phil and his sidekick, Chunky? Fly's humour is meant as humour. The comedy that these three provide is meant in all seriousness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Sep 2015, 4:00 pm

Has there been a power cut in whatever village these guys hail from?

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu 17 Sep 2015, 4:14 pm

Laugh

I hope so. I need the rest..

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Sep 2015, 5:05 pm

They're probably gathered around a candlelit table in a pub, thrashing out their next Machiavellian plan to bring down the Pro12.

A bit like Pinky and the Brain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Sep 2015, 5:09 pm

I dread to think what you're thrashing out when you read these threads Munckin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Sep 2015, 5:13 pm

Griff wrote:I dread to think what you're thrashing out when you read these threads Munckin.

I don't know for sure, but if you're suggesting something perverse, then that says much more about you than it does me, Griff.

Next time you would like to troll me, try something a little more intelligent, and at least with a bit of class.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stone Motif Thu 17 Sep 2015, 5:29 pm

Griff wrote:I dread to think what you're thrashing out when you read these threads Munckin.

Laugh

Supoib Griff
Stone Motif
Stone Motif

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Sep 2015, 5:39 pm

Munchkin wrote:

I don't know for sure, but if you're suggesting something perverse, then that says much more about you than it does me, Griff.

Next time you would like to troll me, try something a little more intelligent, and at least with a bit of class.

Oooh, he can dish out the banter but can't take it in return. Nothing worse than those who dish out the insults, albeit in a humorous way, but cry when the tables are turned. Poor show.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Great Aukster Thu 17 Sep 2015, 5:44 pm

So Rory, it's been a whole day since you launched this thread. Time to review whether your initiative has kept the trolls under this particular bridge?

I know it's a dark, dank, humourless place they like to inhabit, but I think a few of the more enlightened ones (yes I know that's a contradiction in terms) are respecting your wishes.

So I say  clap well done.

What do you think?

The Great Aukster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory_Gallagher Thu 17 Sep 2015, 5:51 pm

PhilBB wrote:This is a really odd board where a handful of Irish and Northern Irish posters behave in a really bizarre manner:

- they take a point made that is vaguely critical of the set up of Irish rugby, exaggerate it and extrapolate it into a claim of a conspiracy theory just in order to not actually debate the point made but their false manifestation of it
- the next step is then to make some wholly false claim regarding the set up of Welsh rugby
- after that, the idea is that 'you are Welsh so cannot criticise the Irish set up as the WRU want something similar', as though it is impossible for a human to have his/her own opinion as the individual must only follow what the Union demands
- then somebody writes some really dreadful attempt at humour
- then those who have had their ideas previously shown to be false (let's look at the Fitzgibbon being an IRFU employee hilarity or the claim of the Arms Park being redeveloped with Government cash) go to hilariously extreme lengths to either ignore the fact they've been disproved or to shift the debate as far from their error as possible, rather than just admitting they got something wrong
- then somebody moans in a new thread about what is going on in other threads

How very, very odd.

Why can't you all just accept that many of the practices in Irish rugby prevent the PrO'12 from being a fair and competitive league? It is what it is, and it's not changing, but let's at least have some honesty here.

Irony highlighted. I'm sure you will miss it.

Rory_Gallagher

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory_Gallagher Thu 17 Sep 2015, 5:51 pm

Chunky Norwich wrote:
PhilBB wrote:
Why can't you all just accept that many of the practices in Irish rugby prevent the PrO'12 from being a fair and competitive league? It is what it is, and it's not changing, but let's at least have some honesty here.

Because the Irish by nature, have a superiority complex. To admit any failings would be an impediment to the psyche. Sometimes this is conscious and sometimes soubconscious in my opinion..

Hey, it is much better than the welsh victim complex. Wink

Rory_Gallagher

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory_Gallagher Thu 17 Sep 2015, 5:56 pm

Chunky Norwich wrote:We could use this thread to express what an utter monumental, gargantuan kicking PhilBB is giving the Irish posters. Rivalled only in proportion by the enormity of the wriggling and delusion on display and their complete ignorance, bluster and misplaced bravado. Utter humiliation.

You're learning now. Keep it on this thread. thumbsup

Rory_Gallagher

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory_Gallagher Thu 17 Sep 2015, 5:57 pm

The Great Aukster wrote:So Rory, it's been a whole day since you launched this thread. Time to review whether your initiative has kept the trolls under this particular bridge?

I know it's a dark, dank, humourless place they like to inhabit, but I think a few of the more enlightened ones (yes I know that's a contradiction in terms) are respecting your wishes.

What do you think?

thumbsup

Rory_Gallagher

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu 17 Sep 2015, 6:03 pm

I think I did my bit anyway. I got Chunky over coz he looked at someone else's posts that posted somethings I said.

So.... I'm out of here. The IRFU paid me handsomely enough.

No! I'm not telling you all what it was, I'm Irish so obviously accounts don't need to be made public. It was plenty, is all I can say.

They still owe me for the European rubbish I spouted though - and the battle lost. Pay up IRFU!!!!!!!!! The contract was I get paid, win or lose! If I don't get it in ten days, my tent will be set up in support for Regional autonomy and freedom from Pro12 serfdom.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Stone Motif Thu 17 Sep 2015, 6:09 pm

It's like a dingy boozer in Cork in here tonight. The kind where you see sawdust on the floor and 'insort baby fe refund' written on the condom machine. Toothless yokels aplenty, natch.
Stone Motif
Stone Motif

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory_Gallagher Thu 17 Sep 2015, 6:20 pm

Feeble. Laugh

Rory_Gallagher

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Thu 17 Sep 2015, 6:43 pm

Rory_Gallagher wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:We could use this thread to express what an utter monumental, gargantuan kicking PhilBB is giving the Irish posters. Rivalled only in proportion by the enormity of the wriggling and delusion on display and their complete ignorance, bluster and misplaced bravado. Utter humiliation.

I'm well up for that. Bonus thread.

Naturally, we'll be picking apart your cringeworthy ignorance elsewhere on the forum too.

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Stone Motif Thu 17 Sep 2015, 7:00 pm

Rory_Gallagher wrote:Feeble. Laugh

You got me. The pub was actually in Tralee....
Stone Motif
Stone Motif

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Thu 17 Sep 2015, 7:08 pm

The Great Aukster wrote:So Rory, it's been a whole day since you launched this thread. Time to review whether your initiative has kept the trolls under this particular bridge?

What do you think?

I'd have a look at the Leinster V Blues thread, and Scarlets v Ulster thread if I were you. And the Pro12 Managing Director thread too. All have seen their fair share of the usual bait and bite, snipe and dodge. All this thread has done is add another thread for it to go on in.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Thu 17 Sep 2015, 7:12 pm

Griff wrote:
Munchkin wrote:

Oooh, he can dish out the banter but can't take it in return. Nothing worse than those who dish out the insults, albeit in a humorous way, but cry when the tables are turned. Poor show.

Watch out Griff, a few more posts like that and there will be accusations of stalking or unhealthy fascinations too.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory_Gallagher Thu 17 Sep 2015, 7:32 pm

ScarletSpiderman wrote:

What do you think?

I'd have a look at the Leinster V Blues thread, and Scarlets v Ulster thread if I were you.  And the Pro12 Managing Director thread too.  All have seen their fair share of the usual bait and bite, snipe and dodge.  All this thread has done is add another thread for it to go on in.

I think you need to have another look yourself. As I have said before, to any impartial (of course you will say I do not apply) viewer the threads are quite clearly ruined by the same posters, with the same agenda, saying the same thing. No baiting and sniping, the usual suspects brought themselves along. I'm sure you will suggest that this is not the case and give me a lecture about the "he started it" nonsense, but like I said maybe you should take a look. thumbsup

Rory_Gallagher

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Thu 17 Sep 2015, 7:36 pm

One man's "thread ruining" is another man's discussion on the finer points of the game.

Of course some people don't want to talk about those finer points of the game, because it uncovers some nasty home truths.

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Sep 2015, 7:40 pm

Griff wrote:
Munchkin wrote:

How old are you? You weren't engaged in banter. You made a poor attempt at a dig, and failed. Your comment was perverse. If that's what you call banter then fair enough. I just don't know why someine would say something like that unles their own mind was first in the gutter. But you carry on, Griff. If that's your thing, then fair enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Thu 17 Sep 2015, 7:43 pm

Rory_Gallagher wrote:
ScarletSpiderman wrote:

What do you think?

I'd have a look at the Leinster V Blues thread, and Scarlets v Ulster thread if I were you.  And the Pro12 Managing Director thread too.  All have seen their fair share of the usual bait and bite, snipe and dodge.  All this thread has done is add another thread for it to go on in.

I think you need to have another look yourself. As I have said before, to any impartial (of course you will say I do not apply) viewer the threads are quite clearly ruined by the same posters, with the same agenda, saying the same thing. No baiting and sniping, the usual suspects brought themselves along. I'm sure you will suggest that this is not the case and give me a lecture about the "he started it" nonsense, but like I said maybe you should take a look. thumbsup

Your right, I just kept seeing the Leinster thread popping to the top of the 'my posts' lists and assumed it was the usual tripe, but there is real rugby chat there. Apologies.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Sep 2015, 7:43 pm

Chunky Norwich wrote:
Rory_Gallagher wrote:

I'm well up for that. Bonus thread.

Naturally, we'll be picking apart your cringeworthy ignorance elsewhere on the forum too.

That would be a first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Thu 17 Sep 2015, 7:44 pm

Deluded

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Sep 2015, 7:45 pm

ScarletSpiderman wrote:
Griff wrote:
Munchkin wrote:

Watch out Griff, a few more posts like that and  there will be accusations of stalking or unhealthy fascinations too.

Nope, that would be one of your lot making those accusations. Irony is lost on some people....

Back to top Go down

Post by Stone Motif Thu 17 Sep 2015, 7:46 pm

ScarletSpiderman wrote:
Griff wrote:
Munchkin wrote:

Watch out Griff, a few more posts like that and  there will be accusations of stalking or unhealthy fascinations too.

Don't forget cowardice.
Stone Motif
Stone Motif

Back to top Go down

Post by Stone Motif Thu 17 Sep 2015, 7:49 pm

Munchkin wrote:
Griff wrote:
Munchkin wrote:

How old are you? You weren't engaged in banter. You made a poor attempt at a dig, and failed. Your comment was perverse. If that's what you call banter then fair enough. I just don't know why someine would say something like that unles their own mind was first in the gutter. But you carry on, Griff. If that's your thing, then fair enough.

Well it made me laugh. And clearly wound you up enough to your usual snoozefest of a response.
Stone Motif
Stone Motif

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Thu 17 Sep 2015, 7:50 pm

Munchkin wrote:
ScarletSpiderman wrote:
Griff wrote:
Munchkin wrote:

Nope, that would be one of your lot making those accusations. Irony is lost on some people....

Munk, just read the posts on this thread and count the accusations like that, and look where they come from.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Sep 2015, 7:50 pm

Stone Motif wrote:
Rory_Gallagher wrote:Feeble. Laugh

You got me. The pub was actually in Tralee....

I didn't try and 'get you'. You weren't included. Only worthy trolls were included.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next