The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+13
rIck_dAgless
Galted
Dolphin Ziggler
superflyweight
Union Cane
ShahenshahG
Pal Joey
Alistair
Dr Shoe
Mind the windows Tino.
seanmichaels
JuliusHMarx
Rowley
17 posters

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest Mon 21 Sep 2015, 9:49 am

First topic message reminder :

seanmichaels wrote:
Rowley wrote:I'm trying to help Sean, genuinely believe eliminating such phrases from your vocabulary might assist you.

I am very polite in real life. Helped a blind lady on a train yesterday.
She wanted to get into a taxi though

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Dr Shoe Tue 29 Sep 2015, 9:35 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Dr Shoe wrote:
Rowley wrote:and on the birth of your next child in nine months.

Not the way we finished off, Jeff.
Face, chest or arse?

On her Christian Louboutin shoes actually.  I was thinking of you at the time.
She was too

Dr Shoe
Dr Shoe
Dr Shoe

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Dr Shoe Tue 29 Sep 2015, 9:36 am

superflyweight wrote:Just to keep up the sexy vibe, I can confirm that I did get to do a sex on Friday and as payment I had to paint the fence in the back garden on Saturday.  

Euphemism?

Dr Shoe
Dr Shoe
Dr Shoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Sep 2015, 9:48 am

I was really tempted to come on here at the weekend and post that I'd just got some but it would have ruined the lovely mood Mrs667 had created (despite her constantly leaning on my new tattoo)

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 29 Sep 2015, 9:50 am

Dr Shoe wrote:
superflyweight wrote:Just to keep up the sexy vibe, I can confirm that I did get to do a sex on Friday and as payment I had to paint the fence in the back garden on Saturday.  

Euphemism?

No - I think the wood is just standard pressure treated pine.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Shoe Tue 29 Sep 2015, 9:53 am

I have a question of the day for you all.

If your partners knew your username and could read your posting history on here, just how much trouble do you think you would be in?

Dr Shoe
Dr Shoe
Dr Shoe

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 29 Sep 2015, 9:58 am

Dr Shoe wrote:I have a question of the day for you all.

If your partners knew your username and could read your posting history on here, just how much trouble do you think you would be in?

I believe Jeff could no longer insist on TSMR wearing her GPS montoring tag.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Sep 2015, 9:59 am

Most of the comments made about my wife, she's heard from me several times. However, much of it is done for comedic purposes and completely made up...for example, I don't actually have a wife!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Sep 2015, 10:00 am

seanmichaels wrote:

I believe Jeff could no longer insist on TSMR wearing her GPS montoring tag.
She's claw it out of her head like that Indominus Rex on Jurassic World (what a sh!t film that is)

Last edited by DAVE667 on Tue 29 Sep 2015, 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : angry typing leads to typos)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Tue 29 Sep 2015, 10:01 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Morning Rick the Stick

Been watching "The Tudors" with my colleague. Insanely hornalizing series. Luckily me colleague's a minger so I'm not tempted to sin.

How are things with you mate?

The best bit is in Series 4, when his wife has the affair and he turns to one of his pals and says 'I had her by the c*nt'.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 29 Sep 2015, 10:24 am

She'd probably rattle her cage in displeasure.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 29 Sep 2015, 10:31 am

ShahenshahG wrote:

Which one of your wives?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 29 Sep 2015, 10:38 am

Shah has already had a fatwa declared on him by 3 of his wives.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Sep 2015, 10:40 am

ShahenshahG wrote:

Which one of your wives?
None of them live long enough for Shah to bother naming them. Also, the burkas make identification problematic

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 29 Sep 2015, 10:44 am

DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

Which one of your wives?
None of them live long enough for Shah to bother naming them. Also, the burkas make identification problematic

If he got up off the couch for once he could sew some white numbers on their backs.... surely?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 29 Sep 2015, 10:45 am

DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

Which one of your wives?

My mind isn't as limited as yours. I distinguish between them by ear. Their cowbells each give a distinctive sound.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 29 Sep 2015, 10:48 am

Laugh

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Sep 2015, 11:17 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

Which one of your wives?

My mind isn't as limited as yours. I distinguish between them by ear. Their cowbells each give a distinctive sound.

What a waste of money...cowbells. Surely you should be able to distinguish between the screams of torment.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 29 Sep 2015, 11:26 am

Do you have a cattle prod Dave?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 29 Sep 2015, 11:28 am

DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

Which one of your wives?

What a waste of money...cowbells. Surely you should be able to distinguish between the screams of torment.

Your small mind cannot comprehend the genetic factors that come into play. Chiefly that it's difficult to tell who is screaming more my tortured wife or her spectating mother. This is what happens when you only dismember em one at a time. Your imagination is eroded until there's nothing left except to listen to slayer.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 29 Sep 2015, 11:34 am

seanmichaels wrote:Do you have a cattle prod Dave?

And prefects start hitting on you.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 29 Sep 2015, 12:56 pm

Chinese chicken and noodle soup, duck kathi wrap 8/10

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 29 Sep 2015, 1:01 pm

Ticket to China?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 29 Sep 2015, 1:24 pm

The other half is trying to drag me along to some Chinese herbalist tomorrow. Even booked an appointment. Something to do with general well being. As long as dried chicken feet, or spleen of panda is not involved I might give it a crack. I'd probably prefer some assorted seeds though.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 29 Sep 2015, 1:28 pm

Union wrote:Ticket to China?

Rebellion against the Bradders masses...

TLD wrote:The other half is trying to drag me along to some Chinese herbalist tomorrow. Even booked an appointment. Something to do with general well being. As long as dried chicken feet, or spleen of panda is not involved I might give it a crack. I'd probably prefer some assorted seeds though.

Wear a suit TLD, if they are going to call you impotent, you may as well dress impotent...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 29 Sep 2015, 1:37 pm

drumroll

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 29 Sep 2015, 1:38 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
Union wrote:Ticket to China?

Rebellion against the Bradders masses...

TLD wrote:The other half is trying to drag me along to some Chinese herbalist tomorrow. Even booked an appointment. Something to do with general well being. As long as dried chicken feet, or spleen of panda is not involved I might give it a crack. I'd probably prefer some assorted seeds though.

Wear a suit TLD, if they are going to call you impotent, you may as well dress impotent...

Was going to dig out an old checked shirt, rick... and some loose corduroy trousers from the 80s.

Don't worry. I got the bullets counted the other day. The other doc (who looks a bit like Stephen Hawking before the ALS set in) even managed a surprised geekish smile as he fumbled through the 10 pages of results.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 29 Sep 2015, 1:40 pm

I am banking on all mine swimming backwards with any luck, bumping into tubes etc to be honest TLD...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 29 Sep 2015, 1:45 pm

That's right. You already have enough sprog don't you? So I don't suppose you'd consider adopting a Syrian child either?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 29 Sep 2015, 1:47 pm

No sprog for me TLD and happy keeping it that way, Tino has more than enough to cover my share...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 29 Sep 2015, 1:49 pm

rick_dagless wrote:No sprog for me TLD and happy keeping it that way, Tino has more than enough to cover my share...

I always get you and Tino mixed up. Now I remember. He has about 7 kids plus or minus 2 doesn't he? Wow, almost half a rugby team.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 29 Sep 2015, 1:50 pm

Yep at least he will be looked after in his dotage, unless they have filled him before then of course...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 29 Sep 2015, 1:53 pm

We better change topic before we michaelise this place again.

Any more detailed news on Cameron besides his slave-owning ancestors?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 29 Sep 2015, 1:55 pm

I don't i'm afraid, the local tabloids appear to have switched to Corbyn baiting now...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 29 Sep 2015, 1:57 pm

The Loaded Dog wrote:We better change topic before we michaelise this place again.

Any more detailed news on Cameron besides his slave-owning ancestors?

Not really - he only has 1 goal in 5 appearances for Norwich this season.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 29 Sep 2015, 1:57 pm

The Loaded Dog wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:No sprog for me TLD and happy keeping it that way, Tino has more than enough to cover my share...

I always get you and Tino mixed up.

Are you trying to offend riCk, LD?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 29 Sep 2015, 1:57 pm

Is it just me but wouldn't he be a step back to 1955?
Nice bloke that he seems I bet he gets really angry behind closed doors.

Of course not, Tino. It's just that you are both such decent blokes.
You stand out from the rest so I put you both in the highest category on the list. Jules too.

And the Scottish guy fly... and the guy who doesn't spell his name Alesdaire. Did I miss anyone important besides Ian Baker Finch?

Oh yeah. Slayer.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 29 Sep 2015, 2:09 pm

Bit random this but has been bugging me for a while. I watched Shawshank at the weekend. I couldn't work out whether in his narration, Red implied that Andy was able fight off the sisters and not get bummed. Or he got bummed each time but put up a good fight? Or whether he was only bummed that final time when he ended up in the infirmary?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 29 Sep 2015, 2:09 pm

The Loaded Dog wrote:Is it just me but wouldn't he be a step back to 1955?
Nice bloke that he seems I bet he gets really angry behind closed doors.

Of course not, Tino. It's just that you are both such decent blokes.
You stand out from the rest so I put you both in the highest category on the list. Jules too.

And the Scottish guy fly... and the guy who doesn't spell his name Alesdaire. Did I miss anyone important besides Ian Baker Finch?

Oh yeah. Slayer.

You're my favourite Antipodean.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 29 Sep 2015, 2:12 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Bit random this but has been bugging me for a while. I watched Shawshank at the weekend. I couldn't work out whether in his narration, Red implied that Andy was able fight off the sisters and not get bummed. Or he got bummed each time but put up a good fight? Or whether he was only bummed that final time when he ended up in the infirmary?

It's been a while since I watched it, but I always thought the implication was that sometimes he fought them off and sometimes he couldn't. Memory might be a bit hazy though.

I thought Alan Donald did a spectacular job playing the leader of the Sisters.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Sep 2015, 2:12 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Bit random this but has been bugging me for a while. I watched Shawshank at the weekend. I couldn't work out whether in his narration, Red implied that Andy was able fight off the sisters and not get bummed. Or he got bummed each time but put up a good fight? Or whether he was only bummed that final time when he ended up in the infirmary?
Sometimes he did and sometimes he didn't

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 29 Sep 2015, 2:15 pm

Yes, he took some rear battering some of the time... the odd black eye from memory. But he fought it off a couple of times at least.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 29 Sep 2015, 2:19 pm

It's been a while since I watched it, but I always thought the implication was that sometimes he fought them off and sometimes he couldn't.  Memory might be a bit hazy though.

I used to know Alan Donald. His future wife and her group of friends used to hang out with me and my mates. She was a bit of a stunner.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 29 Sep 2015, 2:20 pm

It's been a while since I watched it, but I always thought the implication was that sometimes he fought them off and sometimes he couldn't.  Memory might be a bit hazy though.

'Hard to get, I like that.'

Spoiler:

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 29 Sep 2015, 2:21 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

I used to know Alan Donald. His future wife and her group of friends used to hang out with me and my mates. She was a bit of a stunner.

Cracking celebrity anecdote, Jules.

Sh*ts all over the lies and half truths that Superfly comes out with.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 29 Sep 2015, 2:21 pm

You go with whatever keeps your own flashbacks at bay.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 29 Sep 2015, 2:31 pm

superflyweight wrote:

You go with whatever keeps your own flashbacks at bay.  

So we better not mention Nokes from Sleepers then?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 29 Sep 2015, 2:34 pm

Bloke in American History X got 'Hollyoaked' as well.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 29 Sep 2015, 2:39 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

I'm also friends on F***book with a Bafta-award winning documentary maker. She was a bit of a stunner as well.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 29 Sep 2015, 2:45 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

I'm also friends on F***book with a Bafta-award winning documentary maker. She was a bit of a stunner as well.

Jules, you old Lothario.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 29 Sep 2015, 3:05 pm

I may have mentioned this before but I opened up our pavilion so Roger Black could have a pi55. It could have been a dump Isuppose but difficult to tell becuase trap 1 always smells of sh!t.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next